Spanking Helen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
merf68
merf68
316 Followers

It all seemed very erotic and I was always conscious of her groin dry-humping mine and her breasts squashing against my chest. All through her lovemaking, she had been toying with my nipples; pinching them, twisting and pulling them. I liked that bit of pain, which acted as a counterpoint to the sweet loving my face and neck had been enjoying. Now though, she bent her head to my chest and started licking my nipples and sucking them, going left and right from one to the other three or four times, each visit trying to suck more and more of the nipple and surrounding flesh into her mouth. Then with another growl her teeth struck and clamped hard on my nipple, chewing it painfully. Yet even through the pain, I realised something of how Helen could be turned on by pain as my tool was rock hard again. She had to growl at, bite and chew on my other nipple before moving her head down my body, licking and kissing her way to my navel which got its own bit of special attention.

She made her way further until she was down at my erection: first she growled then settled her teeth behind the head. All of those bites, except those on my nipples, had been symbolic and not at all painful. She smiled up at me and started kissing my tool, using her tongue to clean up the secretions leaking heavily from the small slit. Then she slipped the bulbous head of my tool into her warm, moist mouth and swirled her tongue around it. She backed off a little then her mouth took my tool in deeper, withdrew then plunged down and my tool went straight into her throat. She bobbed up and down on my tool, taking it all six or seven times before withdrawing her mouth, sucking hard all the way as it came out. I almost lost it then but I was enjoying it all so much, I was desperate to hold on.

She had been handling my testicles all the time she had been working on my prick; now she sucked one ball into her mouth, washing around it with her tongue before moving to the other ball. Eventually she pushed both testicles into her mouth at the same time but that squashed them painfully together for a long minute. My scrotum was kissed and licked then she spread my legs wide and lifted them so she could lick and nibble at my perineum until I felt her tongue swirling round my anus then pressing in. It was an exquisite pleasure but didn't last too long.

She came back up my body until her groin was poised above my tool and, spreading her labia wide, she guided me home, sinking all the way down in one move. Then she kept perfectly still with me inside her. I felt her pussy contracting and relaxing round my tool as if her pussy was trying to milk me. She bent forward and pressed her nipple to my lips. I opened up and let it in then bit down just as hard as she had bitten mine. I chewed on it so much that she was thrashing and bucking wildly on my prick and I felt the inevitable tightening of my balls. My cry of exultation was muffled by the tit in my mouth then drowned out by her scream of fulfilment.

She stayed like that until my tool finally plopped out of her then she rolled off until her crooked leg rested on my flaccid and sticky tool, one of her breasts resting on my chest while her fingers toyed with my slightly sore nipple. I put my arm round her shoulders and pulled her face close to mine. We kissed again, a sweet, loving kiss after the passions were satiated. "Did your slave give her Master the pleasure he wanted?"

"Very much so but I thought I was to be the one to hurt you, not you hurting me."

"Of course, my Master, but you told your slave to find another way to please you. Take the experience as a whole. Each part is an element in the overall enjoyment. I hurt your nipples, was that even near your toleration limit?"

"Well, no, not really I suppose."

"How about these, darling?" She moved her hand down to fondle my testicles. "Was that more than you could bear?"

"You came pretty close there but again, no."

"I believe it is something of an acquired taste. Not trying to bring a ghost into the room, but it took my Don a long time to acquire it but he loved that in the end as part of my service to his body. You will find that your loving slave has a vivid imagination. You know you can use the safe word too, my darling should you ever need it."

"Well, let's just see how things go. You certainly know a man's body. Thank you. Now light me a cigarette, slave. You're neglecting me. You may have one too."

She smiled as she passed the ciggie to me. "Thank you for being my new Master. Mark, I should tell you: I'm addicted to the pain and I'm also addicted to satisfying my Master in any way I can. If you would like to read all through my stories, they are all things I have done or things I fantasise about although I will not tell you which are based on fact and those yet still in my mind. Moreover, if ever you feel like acting out any of my stories I would be very happy. Whoever the main female is in the story, I want you to think of me."

At that moment, we both heard a great rumbling in my belly. "Does thinking of me do that?" she asked with a giggle.

A glance at my watch told me it was almost midnight. "I haven't eaten since lunch; I really ought to eat something soon."

"OK, I'll cook us something and while I'm doing that, I'll show you the website where my stories are published; you might get some useful ideas."

"Sounds good. Go cook a tasty meal for your Master." I slapped her rump, forgetting it was still very sore from her spanking. That really made her jump off the bed. Both of us still naked, we went back downstairs and Helen navigated to her stories page, kissed me comprehensively then left me to my own devices as she went to the kitchen. I watched her very colourful bum undulating with each step and, just before she left the room, she waggled her butt at me, smiling coquettishly over her shoulder.

I turned back to the screen and glanced through the story titles, selected one at random and started to read. It was told from the woman's point of view with her describing the agonies of having her nipples clamped and other indignities rendered to her body until she was finally fucked senseless. The next story was about a husband and wife, explaining that, although she was normally the slave, she turned the tables on her husband and had him bound and gagged and proceeded to have her wicked way with his helpless body. As in the first story, the sex after she released her husband was vividly told and brought my cock to attention.

I was just about to move on to another of her tales when Helen put her hands on my shoulders, kissed the back of my neck and told me dinner was ready for her Master. "What have you been reading?" Not waiting for an answer she reached to the mouse and scrolled back up the story. "Oh yes, I like that one too. I can see you like the idea." Here she reached down and gripped my rampant tool. I quickly told her that the final sex got me going, not the earlier part of the tale. She just replied, "Hmmm, we'll see about that. Come on, lover mine, your food is getting cold."

Helen had prepared a lovely dish of chicken and mushrooms in a white wine, cream and garlic sauce on a bed of rice. It was truly delicious and I complimented her skills in the kitchen.

As we were eating, I turned our conversation to a more business-like tone. "We are going to have to tell the kids about us."

"I don't think we'll have any problem there," she responded. "I have had the feeling that John has been ever-so-gently pushing me to get closer to you. You already know he looks to you as a second father, especially after we lost Don."

"I don't think we'll have any trouble from Jane either. She loves you dearly. I wonder if those two are ready to marry and settle down together." I tossed a couple of ideas for our future round in my head. "Just a thought, dearest; when we are married, we only need one house. Yours or mine, it doesn't really matter as both are free of mortgages. With both have our salaries, we will be very comfortable. What do you think: rather than selling it, we could give the other house to Jane and John as our wedding present?"

"Yes, I really like that idea. The poor kids will come back from Uni with a stack of debts and having a home ready for them will save them all the cost of rented accommodation for years, never quite catching up with the price of houses. Anyway, let's keep that on the back burner for a while, there's no great rush. And, of course conditional on them marrying each other, but let's not tell them until they decide for themselves."

"What a lovely start that would give them both. If they marry each other and, just maybe, they have already decided. John was very mysterious in his last email; he said they may have some important news when they come home for half term. If it is the news we hope, it would be so romantic to have a huge double wedding, all four of us. We can tell them our news too. I can barely wait until they get home next week."

"Well, we can't marry until my decree absolute comes through anyway - it will be perhaps another three or four months. I feel as if we are married already. At least I am in my heart."

"Mark, I feel the same, too. I am already wedded to my new Master. The ceremony comes later. If we were to give them one of our houses, I think it should be yours."

"Sure, precious, either way, what's the difference? None really."

"Well," Helen drew the word out to a drawl, "the houses are not quite the same. When you have finished scraping the glaze off that plate, you can lick it you know, I won't tell anybody of your disgusting table manners. As I was saying, when you finish eating, I want to show you something in the bedroom."

"You have already shown me plenty in the bedroom this evening."

"Trust me, darling, you will like this and it's not what you think so stop leching at my tits for five minutes. Come on, leave the pots until the morning."

"Hang on a minute, please Hel. There's something I want to show you and I'm not leching at your tits. Besides, a Master is allowed to lech after his slave's tits when he wants!"

She followed me back to the study: I sat her in the chair then leaned over shoulders and navigated to another page on the same site as her stories. "You see, precious, I also write dirty stories."

"Oh, I want to read these and see what floats your boat. Are these from real life?"

"I'm afraid not, my dear. They're all purely made up although one is a real fantasy I used to have and will never fulfil."

"Which one is that?"

"Second from the top. It's not a long story."

Helen clicked on it and started reading. My mother was a beautiful woman with a full figure, almost like Helen's, although Mum was a good six inches taller. She always wore clothes well and seemed to emphasise her figure proudly. She was always happy to show a large cleavage and on her it never looked 'slutty'. Anyway, I happened to see her naked once when she forgot to lock the bathroom door and for two years I would dream and fantasise about seducing and having sex with her. Then I went off to Uni, met Adele and the rest is history. Mum is still a fine-looking woman. The story Helen was reading was just that fantasy which I was always too scared to try. To this day I have never figured out why I first directed her to that particular item.

I pulled up another chair and read it with her. The sex in the final paragraphs was one of my own favourite texts, I have never written hotter prose in any other story. I always got at least a partial erection when reading it: I think it would have been the same even if it had been anything but me making love to my mother. Helen sat back after coming to the end, absently pulled out a couple of cigarettes and passed one to me without ever taking her eyes off the screen. After a couple of big drags of smoke, she turned and looked me in the eyes. "So my new Master and fiancé is a motherfucker as well as a lecher."

"It was the dream of a hormone-lashed teenager, never ever more than that."

"And you've always regretted that deep down, haven't you? That sex was written by your soul. But don't worry, your secret's safe with me." She turned back to the screen, went back to her own page, ran the cursor down the list and clicked one open. It was about a teenage girl seducing her father with positive encouragement from her mother. "The difference is, darling, mine is autobiographical.

"I started seeing Daddy as a man when I started growing tits. You never met him, Mark. He was a retired colonel, always very military in his bearing and philosophy. Quite strict too and maybe that's the root of my submissive side; he sometimes spanked me if I got too sassy. Oh, it was always discrete and I was always fully clothed with my mother watching as chaperone. On my eighteenth birthday I started flirting with him. Mummy caught on fairly quickly and had it out with me. Mark, Mummy and I never kept secrets from each other so I confessed that I wanted Daddy to take my cherry. All she wanted to know, was I on the Pill?"

"Sorry to interrupt you darling, but this is important, when you mentioned it I suddenly realised: are you on the Pill? We've had unprotected sex."

"Don't worry, I timed my plan deliberately for today. My cycle has been like clockwork ever since I started up again after John and I'm at my most infertile for the next two or three days. Then we can talk about it, OK?"

"That's a relief. OK, tell me more about Daddy's little girl."

"Well, Mummy made one stipulation: everything would happen in her presence from the flirting right through to whatever conclusion was reached. I thought that fair enough as it was her husband I was trying to seduce. Give Mummy her dues, she was passive throughout the whole thing of teasing Daddy to distraction until his 50th birthday when she told him that my birthday present to him would be my cherry so 'get the hell in there and unwrap your present'.

"He did just that. Daddy almost marched into the room, Mummy following him. He stood to attention in front of me and started unbuttoning my schoolgirl shirt. 'Your Mummy says you have a present for me, so I'm unwrapping it.' Each button had him almost drooling at the mouth and when he saw my tits bobbling about in my very revealing brassiere he became a fully paid up member of the Order of Grand Lechery.

"I pulled his head down to mine and gave Daddy a big French kiss. Mark, I was a virgin, never even had my tits touched by another man let alone heavy petting but for a year my best friend had been 'borrowing' porno magazines from both her father and brother and that's where I learned about sex. I would masturbate to the thought of Daddy taking me in those stories. Well, you've read the end of that story but Daddy and I made love many times, including a few delicious spankings, until Don started courting me, and Mummy watched us every time, never interfering.

"What I find strange is these coincidences: we have both published stories on the same site and we have both written just one story about a teenager seducing his or her parent. Now," she said, "we were going somewhere so come on." Helen eagerly dragged me back to the bedroom.

"Look at that beam on the wall. Do you see that knot? Yes, that one right in the middle: press it firmly. A bit harder than that, ah, good."

I followed her instructions and pressed the button. There was a beep and the whine of small motors running as, for the full length of the beam, the oak beam on the ceiling split all the way along the bottom. As the gap widened I saw that each side of the beam swivelled up to the ceiling on hinges. What was revealed was a steel I-beam with various hooks and pulleys. She pressed another knot on the vertical wall beam and a large panel in the wall opened to reveal shelves bearing an assortment of toys, dildos, vibrators and what appeared to be a collection of instruments which looked like they could inflict pain. I stepped aside and saw that a two inch gap had opened along the floor to reveal a metal track with several hooks on runners that could be moved along as desired. I was amazed that this innocent-looking bedroom had, at the press of two concealed buttons, suddenly transformed into an adult playroom.

"This is why we will live here and give your house to the kids." I saw Helen pick up a remote control from the shelf behind her, press a couple of buttons and we both watched a rope with a hook on the end descending from the beam above. "Do you remember, about seven years ago, when we decided to have our new en-suite bathroom installed? We decided to have the connecting wall between two bedrooms knocked out and an oak-panelled bedroom put in at the same time. Don had a good engineer draw up the plans for all this," she pointed at the beam, the track below and the hidden cupboard. "It's a pretty good set up, don't you think?"

I readily agreed with her. "Adele and I had no such alterations so yes, this will be our home."

She put all the equipment away saying, "That's for another day, Mark. Let's get some sleep." She turned the lights out and led me to our bed.

Chapter 2

It took me a couple of seconds of disorientation before I realised that I was in Helen's bedroom and bed. No, it was our bedroom and bed now, as I recalled last night's momentous events! I was just about to reach out for my cigarettes when my newfound lover entered bearing two cups of coffee and wearing nothing but some flimsy panties. After placing the coffee mugs down carefully, she got back under the covers then turned and gave me a 'good morning' kiss that lasted a couple of minutes without becoming passionate then we sat up, drank our coffees and smoked a cigarette.

"Do you really want another baby?" I asked her. "Not that I have a problem with that!"

"I want two more," was her immediate response, "before it's too late. That's why I never started on the Pill again even knowing you were coming. Of course, as I said, I planned this carefully so it could go either way in the future. And I want to be a full-time mother so I'll see if my manager will let me work from home. If not, could we manage on just your salary, Mark?"

"Well yes, my salary is good enough to keep the wolf from the door." I was warming to the idea of a couple of rug rats getting under my feet.

"If you're happy with that, I'll not be going back on the Pill so you can put our baby in my belly. I always wanted more children but Don didn't so we didn't."

She let out a deep heart-felt sigh and was pensive for a while so I decided to bring her out of the mood by reaching for her breast, squeezing it and saying, "I hope you will have enough milk for me as well as the baby because I shall certainly be tasting yours."

"That will not be a problem. When I had John, I was always over-full so I'm sure I can sell you some."

"Sell me some?"

"Yes, Darling, but the price might be some extra loving, or a good spanking," she laughed.

"Oh, I might just be able to afford those prices. But right now, I need to use the bathroom. This," and I waved my growing erection, "owes more to hydraulic pressure than to your body, sweet and delectable as it is. I think I'll also take a quick shower and you are welcome to join me."

"If I did, I think maybe that shower won't be so quick," Helen giggled.

I rose from the bed and made my way to the bathroom where I relieved myself then started up the shower and was pleased to see my lover stripping off her panties and joining me. Helen's prediction was accurate: it was not a quick shower but after soaping each other, we got clean very quickly and I finished up on my knees, giving her a screaming orgasm with my tongue and fingers. We carefully dried each other with the big fluffy towels she provided then she led me to the bed and had me face down with four pillows under me to raise my bottom to a suitable height.

merf68
merf68
316 Followers