Spanking Helen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
merf68
merf68
316 Followers

"I think a paddle would be good."

I selected the same paddle she had used on me and swiped her backside as I returned to her. That made her jump and struggle in her restraints. I used the paddle on her breasts, striking all sides and underneath until they were a deep red, then concentrated on her proud nipples. Tears were streaming down her face when I put the paddle to one side. Using a towel, I dried away the tears and kissed her tenderly. "Do you want more?" I asked.

"Yes Boss. You are doing it just fine, and I want more. I need it."

I wandered over to the cupboard and looked over the various implements. I saw some lengths of thin cord and the memory of a video I once saw prompted me to pick up the cord and a set of nipple clamps with a third clamp dangling from them on a chain. On seeing the third clamp, I picked out a thin paddle. I returned to Helen's body hanging there motionless, awaiting my next assault. I bound the cords around each breast separately, making them swell and start to grow a darker colour. Now her breasts, and particularly the nipples, seemed super-sensitive to my every touch. I put my arms around her and pulled her into a hug, mashing those purple globes into my chest and kissed her as she gasped.

I knelt in front of her and pulled up and aside her clitoral hood. I proceeded to spank her little pleasure button with the paddle just enough to make it tender. I used the towel to dry her down there, frequently brushing the material over her clitoris. Then I clipped the clamp and heard her scream as she struggled against her bonds. She screamed again when I attached the clamps to her nipples and jiggled the chains connecting the three clamps. I left her hanging there while I rolled us another spliff and poured another two glasses of wine.

I loosened the cuffs and tenderly led her to sit at the kitchen table, her nipples and clitoris still wearing their jewellery. We drank the wine and finished the smoke; I occasionally reached across and jostled her chains, making her suck in a deep breath each time. When we had done, I released her breasts from the cords and she groaned anew as the blood started circulating again. After a few more minutes, I gave her permission to remove the clamps. Her clitoris was the first to be released, quickly followed by the nipples. As soon as she had finished, I made her bend over the table and press her breasts into the cold surface. I positioned myself behind her, coated my dick in her pussy juices then entered her. It didn't take many of my full thrusts before both us had immense climaxes.

While we were relaxing on the bed with another spliff, Helen asked, "Why don't we invite your mother for the weekend. We can tell her our news. I'm sure she'll be pleased for us."

"Yes, and I know she would love to see the kids again. That's a good idea, my little slave."

Chapter 3

Mum arrived late morning on Thursday, having been told to come straight to Helen's, now our, house. We were not expecting Jane and John until tomorrow afternoon so the three of us sat at the kitchen table with tea and sandwiches for lunch. "Mum," I started, reaching to take Helen's hand in mine; "Helen and I have decided to get married when my divorce is finalised - towards the back end of the year."

Mum immediately jumped up, came round the table then hugged and kissed us both. There were tears in her eyes as she congratulated us. "Oh, my dears, I'm so pleased for you and I can see that you are both full of love. Please let me take you out to dinner this evening, just to celebrate."

I knew Helen already had a meal planned but when I looked at her, she nodded her acceptance so we both thanked Mum. When we had finished lunch, I told them I was going back to my old place to clear my work assignments so I had the weekend clear to spend with my fiancée and our family. When I opened my emails there were two from my manager begging me to send in some completed work: I admit to having neglected work for a week while Helen and I had been getting to know each other intimately. I had a big spreadsheet, one of those items for which my manager was desperate, and all it needed was a bit of tidying up so I completed that and emailed it to him with an apology for the delay. Then I started working on my next project: that and one more task would keep my manager quiet until next week.

Not having any more distractions, I settled down for an afternoon's work. I was editing my final text ready to send off when I felt a pair of arms looping over my shoulders, hugging me. I looked up and around to see my mother's face; her mouth very slightly open as she stared into my eyes. I became conscious of her breasts rubbing into my shoulders. I was a little confused as she was acting out of character. She kissed my cheek and told me it was time to get ready for our dinner date.

"I was almost done, Mum. Just a few minutes more and I'll be finished, and then I'll have the weekend free for you."

"Do you mind if I sit here and watch you work? Not that I can understand much of what you're doing." She pulled up a chair next to mine and, for some reason her cleavage looked very attractive but it re-ignited memories of my darkest fantasy, which had been stirred so recently in my discussion last week with Helen.

"Oh, Mum, this is just a Word document and you know how to use a word processor."

"I see that, but it's all the technical stuff you write about."

"Well, every profession has its specialised language." I turned away from the screen to see Mum looking at my face as if she had never seen it before. Feeling somewhat flustered, I returned to my task, determined to finish it quickly. It was not too long before I sent it off to my manager with a message that I was now finished for the weekend. I switched the PC off and stretched my shoulders and arms to ease the kinks of several hours at the keyboard. Mum stood behind me and started massaging my shoulders. Her hands felt good.

"Mmm, I'll give you 24 hours to stop that. Thanks, it feels good." After a few minutes of this luxury, I stood up and turned around: Mum's hands were still on my shoulders until she pulled me into a hug, pressing her body into mine. She gave me a peck on the lips and took hold of my hand, pulling me towards the door.

"Come on, time to get ready. I have a table booked at the Metropole for 7 o'clock and the taxi will be here in ..." she looked at her wrist watch, "just over an hour. You don't want to keep your dates waiting, do you?"

She kept hold of my hand all the way back to Helen's place. My fiancée smiled enigmatically when she saw us come in, my hand still in Mum's. I left to have a shower and change my clothes. As I was dressing, Helen came into the bedroom and stripped before putting on a sexy bra and pants set. She sat at the dressing table, did her makeup then slipped into a dress that showed off her lovely figure and emphasised her bosom. She looked beautiful and I couldn't resist hugging and kissing her.

Mum had changed, too. Her garment was just as stunning and revealing as Helen's was. "Wow," I said, "I'm escorting two real beauties tonight. You both look gorgeous."

We all had a lovely dinner with a couple of bottles of wine and lots of good conversation. Helen was flirting with me all evening and, surprisingly, even Mum did a little. We arrived home and the ladies went to get into 'something more comfortable' while I opened another bottle of wine and poured three glasses. I went up to the bedroom to get out of my more formal clothes. I wore a terry bathrobe loosely wrapped around me. Helen wasn't in the bedroom so I assumed she was with my Mum. Returning to the living room, I sat at one end of the sofa with my wine, waiting for Helen and Mum to come down.

My fiancée was wearing a semi-transparent nightie and negligee; Mum had on a pale blue nylon housecoat and the amount of cleavage suggested she was not wearing a bra. They both picked their glass of wine from the table and sat down; Helen and I usually cuddle up together on the sofa but I was surprised when Helen sat on a chair and Mum sat next to me. They both looked at me and smiled.

"It's been a lovely date so far so let's drink a little toast," suggested Helen: "That the night will be just as nice."

We all raised our glasses, repeated the toast and sipped at the wine then Mum leaned over and asked in a stage whisper, "Can I get a kiss from my date?" and kissed me softly on the lips. She then cuddled up to me, put her head on my chest and pulled my arm over her shoulder. Her breasts were unfettered beneath her housecoat as a glance down her cleavage revealed.

Draining her glass, she said, "I feel like getting more than a little tipsy. Do me a favour please Hel." She held up her empty glass. That prompted me to drain mine.

Helen refilled all our glasses and when she gave me mine, she bent down and gave me a toe-curling kiss, resting her hand on my tumescence. "Don't forget, you have two dates tonight." She returned to her chair.

"Greedy," said Mum, with fake petulance.

"Jealous," retorted Helen and both women went into fits of giggles. When they recomposed themselves, I looked at Helen: she just smiled lovingly at me and pursed her lips, blowing me a kiss. I then looked into my Mum's eyes. She licked her lips and pulled my mouth to hers. This was no matronly kiss; it was open-mouthed right from the start as my Mum tried to emulate Helen, even to the extent of placing her hand on my full erection. Was my age-old dream about to come true?

Ending the kiss, Mum said, "My darling son, Helen told me about your fantasy. You were a handsome youth; you're still handsome, and if you had plucked up the courage, you could have had me back then. I honestly didn't have the courage to seduce you either, even though I was sorely tempted. Helen confessed how she seduced her father with her mother watching all the time. I'd like her to watch us make love."

Stunned with these revelations, I looked over to Helen. She gave me a lascivious wink and said, "Give me a good show, Darling."

I drew Mum into another kiss, put my hand inside her housecoat and held her breast for the first time since I was a baby; her nipple was already engorged and Mum moaned into my mouth as I rolled the hard nub between finger and thumb. She was almost scrabbling to open the coat and I stared down at her lovely body revealed to my gaze. It was truly as lovely as that vision which had been burned into my brain all those years ago when I accidentally saw her naked except that her boobs were not as perky as I remembered, although they were certainly not the wizened tits of an old crone. Her pubic bush, the same carrot-red as her hair, was trimmed to a downward-pointing triangle.

She had us both stand while she opened my robe and threw it to one side; her own garment fluttered to the floor at our feet. Her body was finely tuned and I knew she kept herself fit by frequently visiting the gym. We both just stood there for a couple of minutes, checking each other out before she pulled me to her so her breasts were pressed into my chest and my erection was pressing into her abdomen. We kissed long and sexily then she took hold of my tool and said, "I want this thing inside me NOW."

With that, she pushed me back onto the sofa and straddled my legs. Holding her pussy lips open, she sank down and I felt my tool enveloped in the softness of her pussy as she dropped all the way down; she shuddered in my arms as her first climax took her. Soon she started lifting her body up and down as she rode my tool, panting heavily into my mouth as we kissed. She pulled my hand to her breasts so I happily played with her hard nipples, each twist and pull making her gasp a little, until she finally let out a great squeal and I felt her secretions soaking my tool and testicles as her pussy gripped me spasmodically. As she was sitting there, still impaled on my cock, she reached for her wine and drained the glass, then reached for my glass and tilted it into my mouth, forcing me to drink it all. Looking at Helen, I told her to drink up too; my fiancée did as she was told.

Mum told me to carry her to bed and asked Helen to bring another two bottles of wine. By the time Helen arrived with the wine, I was balls deep in my mother's pussy and pounding in and out at her direction but she had me promise not to ejaculate until she was ready. That was difficult: I had already fucked her to two orgasms; she had another and I almost lost it when her pussy once again squeezed around my tool before I was told to continue fucking. Glory be, she was already boiling up to another climax when she gave me permission to come; I thrust into her a couple more time then felt the inevitable glorious journey of my sperm along my urethra and inside my Mum.

"Come here, Helen," I said when my deflating tool dropped out. "Lick her cunt clean while I pour us some more wine."

Mum looked at us both with some trepidation in her eyes. "I've never been with another woman. I don't know about this."

"You should know something, Mum," I explained. "I am the Master in this house: Helen is my slave and will do as she is told, isn't that right, Slave?"

"Yes Boss. I've never been with a woman either, but I am your servant."

"So, Dawn," it was the first time I called my Mother by her given name, "you will do as I tell you or you will get a spanking much worse than you used to give me when I was a naughty boy. Is that clear?"

"Yes ..." she hesitated over the word then said, "Boss." She spread her legs wide and smiled at Helen.

Helen threw aside her night clothes, knelt between Dawn's legs and set about her task. Mum and I alternated between sips of wine and passionate kissing while Helen continued to lick and suck my sperm from my Mum's pussy, bringing her to a couple more orgasms. Helen's bum just looked so tempting that I couldn't resist spanking it hard several times, causing her to moan into Dawn's pussy. I made her moan even more when I spread her cheeks and kissed her rosebud then used my tongue around and inside her anus. When she was well lubricated, I pushed my tool into her bum slowly but inexorably all the way, withdrew just as slowly then proceeded to fuck her. All the excitement, combined with the tightness of that hole brought me to a quick climax and I erupted inside her as Helen had her first orgasm of the night.

I withdrew and presented my tool to my mother's mouth, telling her to clean it. "Not after it's been there," she protested.

"Helen, bring me a paddle and you, Dawn, get yourself over my lap." I sat on the sofa while Helen quickly obeyed me; my Mother knelt submissively in front of me and took my tool into her mouth, albeit reluctantly. "You are still going to get your spanking Dawn, but because you eventually obeyed me, it will not be as much."

"Thank you, Boss," she responded with some relief. "I've been spanked before, your Dad used to spank me sometimes, but I've never been paddled." She returned to her task of cleaning my dick. When I was satisfied that she had cleaned enough, I made her lay across my lap and gave her a thorough paddling until she was sobbing. She had a climax as she sobbed. Then I gave her the order to lick my deposits from Helen's arse. She was again unenthusiastic at first but within two more swipes of my paddle, she was going at Helen's back passage as if she were enjoying the task. I was kissing my fiancée as my Mother was working and, from the passion of her kisses, I knew Helen was enjoying the service she received.

When Helen and I were satisfied that Dawn had done enough, we all settled on the bed: I was in the middle with my arms around the shoulders of my two lovely ladies. They each had a glass of wine, which they sipped, offering me a drink whenever I asked.

"Are you enjoying yourself Dawn?" I asked.

"Yes Boss, even though I wasn't sure about, you know, cleaning your penis and Helen's bum. But even that was OK."

"Even the spanking?"

"Yes, even though you made me cry. It's all kind of exciting. And at last I got to make love to my darling son. What a pity neither of us made a move all those years ago."

"You wait until you see our Boss's playroom Dawn," said my wife-to-be, "I have a feeling that Boss Man will want to have some fun with both of us." She smiled at me, her eyes shining, and licked her lips.

"Yes, I think we will all have some fun with our toys. But not tonight, I think." So we three just talked about our new relationships that were beginning to develop. It was not before we started up again, with many kisses and caresses all round, even Mum and Helen eating each other out while I watched their mutual writhing. I made love to both my women but only managed one more ejaculation, which was deposited in Mum's bum. We were both eagerly cleaned by Helen and I was then laid on my back and told to let them enjoy themselves with me. My two ladies were enthusiastically inventive so it was that I fell asleep utterly satiated and cuddled on each side.

-oOo-

I hope you enjoyed reading this story. We authors thrive on your comments, both public and private so please write and let me know. I do welcome constructive criticism. Your vote is also welcome.

merf68

merf68
merf68
316 Followers