Spanking Helen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
merf68
merf68
316 Followers

Helen knelt behind me, spread the cheeks of my arse and kissed me right on my anus. She continued kissing all over that area, returning frequently to the tight hole and then started licking from my scrotum all the way up my crack, lingering for a few seconds each time her tongue reached my anus. It all felt very loving and exciting, as her hand discovered when it gently gripped my growing erection.

"I knew you would like this, Mark," she whispered, "now just relax and let your slave do her job." I did just that as her tongue probed at my anus, her thumbs massaging close to my hole as her tongue tried to penetrate me down there. Her tongue left my hole and lapped all around the area then I flinched just a little as a thumb or finger pressed in slightly, on the verge of entering me but she backed off and her tongue went back to work there. Tongue and finger changed place several times, each time pressing just a little harder until I felt the finger just push through the sphincter ring. More tongue followed by more fingering until I felt the finger breach the ring of muscles.

I was surprised at how much I was enjoying this treatment, even though I had never considered myself in any way gay but that finger probed deeper before being withdrawn and replaced with her tongue that also pushed through the relaxed ring and inside me. Helen was in no hurry, alternating with her tongue and finger penetrating me and after a heavenly age I realised her finger was pushed all the way up. I had heard and read that anal penetration could be painful but this had been all pleasure with no pain. Her finger seemed to be exploring inside me, very much as I would do in a pussy. Even the second finger, when it arrived inside me was not at all painful: both fingers probed at unexpected places.

All the time Helen had been playing with my erection and, when she felt that I was fully primed, both fingers rammed inside me and curled round to my prostate gland, which was enough to make me blast my release into her hand in an incredible climax. But instead of stopping, she got her tongue working inside me again, giving me more of those sybaritic pleasures and it was not long before I was back to fully erect and wanting more. A third finger was introduced as gently as the other two and, except for a stretchy feeling at first, I felt entirely comfortable as her fingers, starting slowly then gathering speed, pumped in and out of my rectum until Helen's hand was coated once again with my sticky deposits.

Only when I has finished ejaculating that second time did she finally leave my back passage, slap me gently on the rump and asked, almost coquettishly, if her Master had enjoyed his slave's work. I had to admit, when we were both sitting up on the bed again, that I had enormously enjoyed 'my slave's work'. Adele had never done anything like that to me and it had been many years since I came twice in quick succession like that.

Helen went to the bathroom to wash her hands and returned to bed. I looked over at the clock on the cabinet: still only 9:20. Saturday morning with nowhere to go; a lovely thought. I put my arms round her shoulders and asked, "What would you like to do today, Darling?"

"Fuck!" she responded with a dirty laugh, "and anything remotely connected. What say we have a day of drunken debauchery and I break out my stash of weed? Did I mention fucking our brains out? Oh, and don't forget, you have a date with my tits."

"That sounds like a reasonable itinerary but we should have something to eat before we start, even if it's just a bowl of cereal, with a glass of wine of course, and a smoke afterwards."

"Forget the cereals, Master: how do you fancy a bacon butty or two?"

"You're spoiling me, slave."

"I intend to spoil you for the rest of your life. Why don't you go and check out the 'toy' cupboard while I make breakfast? Give me a kiss before you go."

It was several minutes later that we went our separate ways: Helen to the kitchen and I to the button that opened the wall panel. On one shelf there was an assortment of different shackles from velvet-lined leather cuffs that looked suitable for wrist and ankle, a belt that looked more like a corset. There were various lengths of wood poles, although I could not imagine for what they were intended. There was also an assortment of ropes and cords. Another shelf had several sets of what I assumed to be nipple clamps, of varying severity I noticed when I tested them on my pinkie. There was a shelf dedicated to two canes, a horsewhip, three different floggers and three paddles of different designs. The lowest shelf bore a selection of dildos and butt plugs, vibrators with remote controls and even a harness to which was attached a life-like dildo.

As I cast my eyes over the toys - instruments - set before me I had an idea: I selected the mildest of the nipple clamps joined by a light chain and made my way to the kitchen. My beloved was bending over to look under the grill. She was wearing an apron that gave her ample cover in front but left her completely exposed at the back, which was my point of view. A pretty-looking red bum faced me and I could see her pussy lips just peeping between her thighs. She must have heard me enter the kitchen because she turned her head, smiled, then winked at me as she bent further and opened her legs a foot or so.

"If I were clothed, Slave," I observed, "I would be taking my belt off right now, even though your arse is still sore from last night."

"Oh, Master, you do think of the nicest things. I wouldn't mind even if my bum is still sore, but you are the Master, you must treat me as you wish, not what I want." She stood and turned to face me with a big grin on her face.

My own smile was just as wide as I held up the nipple clamps.

"As I said, 'you think of the nicest things'. Let me finish making the butties then I can get rid of this apron."

"Well, I thought you looked undressed without any jewellery, and Slaves are supposed to be in chains ..." I shrugged my shoulders and grinned.

"Start skinning up," she suggested, "while I finish this. I won't be a minute."

I noticed she already had a glass of wine going and there was another full glass on the table in front of me so I took swig and started in on the spliffs, being very generous with the ingredients. I was just finishing the third when a plate of bacon sandwiches was placed before me and Helen stood there minus the apron, pinching at her swollen nipples, "to get them ready for the clamps," she said. I stood and carefully placed a clamp on each nipple then pulled the connecting chain down briefly. Her only reaction was a sharp intake of breath, which she released slowly through pursed lips. She sat down, drained and refilled her glass then tucked in to the food.

When we had finished eating, we returned to the bedroom with another bottle of wine and the other bits and pieces. It was while we were sharing our first smoke that I tugged gently on the chain between her nipples and asked her, "Do these hurt?"

"They hurt like crazy when you first put them on, but it's an exciting kind of pain, like when I chewed your nipples last night. But after a while, they don't hurt so much except when they are jiggled, as you just did with the chain. When you take them off, as the blood comes back, they hurt as much as when they were first put on." She lowered her voice almost to a whisper and continued. "Of course, if you were to pull them off, that can really hurt."

I tugged gently on the chain again: "Is that how you want me to remove them?"

"You're in charge, Sir. If that is what you want to do." Her eyes were bright and a smile played about her lips. I took a firm hold of the chain and jerked it hard, ripping the clamps from her nipples. "Sheeeesh," was her only reaction; tears came to her eyes but she was still smiling albeit in a pained way. "You do know how to please a girl, Mark," she gasped.

"I think I might spend much of today seeing just how much pain your tits can take in various ways. That's an interesting collections of tools you have in that cubbyhole."

As we were finishing the smoke between sips at the wine, I considered a course of action that I might regret but decided I needed to do it for my own peace of mind. "Hel," I started, "if I am going to use that stuff on you, I think I should know the power of each, even if it's only a taster. Then I will know what I'm doing to you. So what you are going to do is string me up on that rail and use everything on me before I use any more of it on you."

"You don't have to do that Mark."

"Maybe not, but I want you to do it, even if it's only the once. Can you switch to your dominant mode for me?"

"If you command me, then that is what I must do, Sir."

I rolled out of the bed, located and pressed the knot in the beam, causing the ceiling to reveal its secrets once more. Helen joined me and picked up the remote control. Two cables slowly descended from the centre of the steel beam until they were about head high. Helen next pulled two runners along the floor beam and moved them underneath the hanging cables. She selected some ankle cuffs and the shortest of those poles, maybe eighteen inches long that had puzzled me earlier. The cuffs were fastened to each end of the pole, keeping my feet that far apart, and to the two runners at my feet. She clicked something on the floor runners and they were locked in place. Next my wrists were cuffed, one each to the descended cables and, at the touch of a couple of buttons on the remote control, the cables were drawn apart and up until I was hanging from the wrists and my body was stretched taut. I was totally helpless.

"Are you really sure you want this, Mark?"

"Hel, I need to know. I'm not 'really sure' I want it but I must do it. I don't know if I will last through it before calling RED, but then again, I might find I like it and get addicted but I can't imagine that happening."

"Just so long as you do remember your safe word because I promise you, it is going to hurt. Hurt a lot. This room has been thoroughly soundproofed so scream as much as you like. OK, first you will wear the same jewellery I wore for you this morning and I'm going to insert a plug into your arse. After that, I shall just slap and spank you with my bare hands then, as I continue, I will explain to you each implement before I use it. Are you ready?"

I took a few seconds to answer as I came to a final decision. I was not quick enough for Helen. Slap, slap, left and right to my face. "Are you ready?"

So it started. I nodded my assent and received a searing kiss before she selected the same nipple clamps. She had to adjust them because, she said, my nipples were much smaller than were hers. She tweaked and twisted my left nipple until it stood proud and then I screeched as the clamp bit in; my right nipple received the same treatment. The pain was unbearable but wait, I thought to myself, I can't call RED at the first hurdle. I clenched my teeth and held on as the searing pain slowly subsided until I was able to breathe again.

"Well done, Mark. They do hurt, don't they?" She looped her arms round my neck and kissed me again, hungrily. Her breasts pressed into my nipples and the pain flared again but I was engaged in a tongue fight at the time. "You can get used to it, my Lover. Now we continue."

She showed me the smallest of the butt plugs I had seen in her collection and she stood in front of me smiling as she lubricated it. She went behind me and I felt the tube of KY at my anus and experienced the cold gel being squeezed up my bottom before her hand spread the stuff all around my anus and a couple of fingers penetrated me. Soon I felt the tip of the plug nestling against my anus before she pushed it right up me. I screamed at the agony as my sphincter was forced open by the bulk of the implant when it was rammed in until it closed behind the plug.

She knelt in front of me, fondling my testicles and erection. Yes, I was erect even after the pains she had already inflicted. She took both my testicles into her mouth but she had done that before so I thought I could manage that pain but she went on and on, making me flinch now and then as she manipulated my testicles inside her mouth with her tongue. After an age, she moved her mouth up and sank it over my tool: she had been playing with it all the time she was sucking my balls. Her mouth felt so good, I was close to coming but she left off just when I wanted her to bring me to completion but she said, "Oh no, my dear, maybe I will let you come later but not yet. Before that, you get a spanking and a beating."

My bare bottom and thighs got the spanking, the inside of my thighs seemed to be more sensitive and then she accidentally (she later swore) caught one of my testicles. I shook as much as my restraints permitted and she just said, "Oops," then gave me another intense kiss, grinding her groin into mine and reactivating my sore nipples with her boobs.

Helen then produced what she called a flogger: a handle with a bundle of leather strips at the end. "This one is quite gentle, Mark, so I can use it where I wouldn't use a harsher instrument: like your groin."

Now I was getting a little apprehensive: I was naturally very sensitive down there and I had to trust her not to do me any damage. I need not have worried: the first few strokes were on the front of my thighs, each successive blow getting closer to my family jewels until she hit my prick. I hadn't noticed that it was standing to attention. Helen was right, it was not too difficult to get used to the flogger even when she lashed between my thighs to catch my testicles.

My persecutor picked up a paddle saying, "This is where I warm your bottom properly: get it all nice and glowing." She started in on my bottom, her strikes went everywhere over my buttocks, each one adding to the burning feeling until my arse cheeks felt like they were on fire.

"That was the easy part. This next one is a horsewhip and is my favourite. This will hurt you so you must be brave." She flicked the tip of the horsewhip over each of the nipple clamps. I had almost forgotten I was wearing them but each flick reignited the throbbing aches. Helen stood to one side of me and delivered four very harsh backhand blows across my abdomen then a fifth against the nipple clamps. That one had me screaming and struggling against my restraints, to no avail.

"This is our cane," Helen showed me the long slim rod. "This one hurts the most and normally I would have to have done something especially naughty before Don would use this on me so I will only give you the traditional 'Six of the Best'. You will have six purple stripes across your arse after this."

"Oh god, give me a break, Hel. Not Red, just give me time to pull myself together and then you can continue."

Immediately she put the cane aside and closed in for a kiss, her breasts again pressing into the nipple clamps. "Take your time, Darling." She continued grinding her groin against my tool and kissing me. "Not very much more."

It took me several minutes to pick up the courage to continue. She kept me waiting for another minute while she swished the cane behind my back so I could not see her then suddenly one of the swishes connected with my buttocks. I screamed at the pain but she ignored that and waited until I had stopped jerking about in my shackles before delivering the next. Each time she waited until I was still before I felt the cane again. I was sobbing bitterly after the third or fourth stroke but she ignored my tears and my screams until she struck the final blow.

I was still recovering when I felt her lowering the cables that had stretched me towards the ceiling. She released me from the cables, leaving the cuffs in place. She had to hold on to me until I got my balance on my extended feet then she unhooked my feet from the floor runners. She made me walk, still hobbled by spreader bar, to the bed where I had to bend over as she fastened my hands to the bedstead. She reached beneath me, grabbed the nipple clamps and ripped them off. I thought she must have ripped my nipples off with the clamps and I was submersed in the most intense fog of agony I have ever experienced. Her hands moved to cup my balls and stroke my prick. I was amazed to realise I was still fully erect.

After a minute or two of her comforting hands, she left off my privates and took hold of the butt plug, which she pulled slowly out of my rectum. Again, my sphincter protested as it was stretched wide open. She left me for a brief time and came back wearing that strap-on dildo. "Guess where this is going," she said with a laugh as she coated it with KY. "This is your last ordeal, Mark. Don't worry, I'll enter you slowly."

She had one hand on my hip and the other guided the dildo to the entrance to my back passage: I felt it trying to enter me. With just a little push, the head started to open me up and slowly, painfully but inexorably she pushed the massive weapon up my back passage. Once it was all the way in, she rested briefly before stroking it slowly up and down. As it had with butt plug, the pain died away slowly and she began to fuck my arse harder. She reached under me and began stroking my prick, saying, "You can come now, Mark." And with just those words, I felt my sperm pump out of my prick in great gobs onto the bedroom carpet. Then she withdrew and unstrapped the dildo, throwing it aside before releasing all my bonds and getting me on the bed where she joined me.

She had a bottle of some kind of lotion and instructed me to lay on my front then she squirted lotion on the wounds across my buttocks and smoothed it in with her gentle hands. "This will help, Mark. Are you happy now you know what I like and what everything feels like? Do you realise, your prick was fully erect even after the cane? And you actually came while I was fucking your arse so it couldn't have been that bad, now could it?"

"You tell me you like to 'switch' to dominant mode once in a while: is that what you would do to me again?"

"Mmm, probably not, Darling. I wouldn't use everything, one after another like that: maybe just a couple of different things. But you can be sure I won't be doing anything until your bum has healed. For your first time, you were very brave, Darling."

"I think we need another 'safe' word. Like when I asked for a break, a respite for a minute. Red means stop, maybe 'yellow' could mean 'Give me a break'."

"I like that idea. OK, red means stop right now, yellow means wait a while. Now let's have another smoke and refill our glasses, then you can get to work on my tits. Beating you has made me really excited but I need my Master to hurt me. Use your hands or any of the instruments you saw in the toy cupboard."

When we had finished the joint, I led Helen to the rails: the cables with the wrist cuffs were still hanging loose. I got Helen to demonstrate the remote controls then fastened her wrists and stretched her up until much of her weight was suspended. Lifting one breast by the nipple, I slapped the side of the soft flesh as hard as I could, causing a red hand-print to appear on the creamy skin. I continued in the same vein, slapping the other side then top and bottom just as hard. My willing victim's eyes were shining; her mouth was partially open as she breathed heavily. Helen's other breast received the same treatment and I had two breasts equally red before me. I mauled one breast savagely with both of my hands, squeezing hard and taking the nipple between my teeth harshly. I spent about five minutes torturing that breast before moving over to the other breast and nipple.

"Are you enjoying this?" I asked, when I was done.

"Yes, Boss. Are you going to use any of our toys? Please."

merf68
merf68
316 Followers