Spoiled Princess Hates Camping Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
680 Followers

Madison's natural cattiness with other beautiful girls came to the surface when she looked at the photo of Kate and her friends, seeing how beautiful all the girls were. She felt especially catty when looking at Andrea, the blonde and the prettiest of the bunch. Without giving it much thought, Madison passed the photograph to Dylan, who looked eagerly at his sister's five very attractive 18-year-old friends.

When they arrived at the campsite, Madison regarded it with disgust and contempt. Things got worse when Madison was unable to get a reception for her cell phone, but soon she would find even more to be dismayed about. The three tents were unloaded and first priority was to set them up. Bob and Anna made good progress, as did John and Dylan; however it soon became obvious that team Kate and Madison was struggling. Or to be exact, Kate was going okay, but was severely hampered by Madison's effort or lack thereof. The pampered city girl had never erected a tent before, and was in no mood to try it now, mostly refusing to help Kate and being actually of negative value when she attempted something. Seeing their daughter's growing frustration, Bob and Anna stepped in.

"Madison, you need to assist Kate," said Anna. "Follow what Kate says, and Bob and I can guide you if you need it."

"I don't know how to put up a tent," said Madison. "It's so hard." She pouted.

Anna was unimpressed. "Madison, for it to be hard, you would actually have had to make some sort of effort. I haven't seen you help Kate at all."

"Why should I?" snapped Madison. "I don't want to be here. I hate it here. I hate you, and I hate camping and I hate New Jersey! Mom and Daddy don't make me do stupid things like putting up tents! Leave me alone! I want to go home!"

With that, Madison burst into tears and stormed off into some nearby trees, her shoulders heaving up and down as she cried. Normally this was when Daddy would step in and solve the problems of his crying princess, usually by opening his wallet, but Daddy was thousands of miles away. Madison soon had another problem - she had no tissues to wipe away her tears and her runny nose. This made her cry all the more, sobs wracking her body.

At the campsite, Dylan looked on in amusement at the scene, while John and Kate exchanged a glance and a roll of their eyes, the brother and sister silently asking each other, "What did we do to deserve this?"

Bob's face was red with anger. Kate had never behaved like this at any stage of her life, and would have been disciplined had she done so. He opened his mouth to shout and order Madison back, but Anna stopped him. "I'll talk to her Bob." She collected a handful of tissues, and walked over to where Madison stood crying, a look of stern determination on her face.

Anna silently offered the tissues to Madison. The teenager snatched them from her and wiped her eyes and blew her nose.

"Madison, you may not appreciate this, but your uncle and I, and your cousins really look forward to our camping trip every year," said Anna to her sulky niece, whom still had tears running from her eyes. "We did a big favor to your parents by taking you along with us, and while I nor any of us can force you to enjoy yourself, we expect you to respect our family, and make an effort to help us and join in with our activities."

"It's not fair!" whined Madison. "I shouldn't have to go camping if I don't want to."

"People have to do things they don't want to do all the time," said Anna. "Believe me Madison, camping is not the end of the world. There are far worse things."

Frustrated that her aunt had won this battle of wills and knowing that she was right, Madison turned to go back. "Now help Kate and no more of these silly tantrums," ordered Anna.

Her face red, Madison helped Kate put up their tent, but was still of little use, and the girls were finished long after everyone else. The only one who gained any pleasure from this was Dylan, this exercise giving him plenty of opportunities to perve at Madison's panties. Again, he saw the pink elastic of her panty waistband as she bent over, and then up her shorts to get the same glimpse of her panty leg elastic as she squatted down, her knees apart, to pick up a tent-peg. Another time Madison obviously had a wedgie, and Dylan could see her pull her panties out of the cheeks of her bottom and adjust them through her shorts.

As Kate finally got the canvas properly fitted, Madison had a new problem. She could feel her bladder was getting full, and an uncomfortable feeling in her stomach travelled down her bowels and into her rectum, the need to answer the call of nature unmistakable now.

"Where is the bathroom?" Madison asked her aunt.

Anna pointed through some trees to a low brick building some distance away. "It's over there. Just follow this concrete path, and you'll come right to it."

The concrete path, which ran right past their site, seemed relatively new and in good repair. However it was long and winding, with many trees overhead casting eerie shadows in the afternoon sun.

"I want somebody to take me," Madison said.

"Madison, don't be silly, you'll be fine," Anna assured her.

"I'm not going there on my own! I need to go to the bathroom, I need to go now, and somebody has to take me there right away!" Madison stomped her foot and glowered.

"I'll take her!" Dylan called out, jumping up with great enthusiasm.

"No!" snapped Kate. She also needed to visit the toilet, but Madison had interrupted her with her latest demands before she could excuse herself. "I need to go to the ladies' too, I'll take her."

Without a word of thanks, Madison walked alongside Kate on the path to the camping ground facilities. Watching the girls leave, John gave Dylan a quick shove to the shoulder. "Pervert," he said to his younger brother.

The walk to the toilets seemed endless to Madison, but when they finally arrived, Madison was horrified. The ladies was the first building, the men's a short way up the track. The female facility block had a porch at the front, the first door leading to a long room where the showers were located, and further along were the toilets - a dozen cubicles with faded yellow doors and the female toilet symbol on each of them, similar to an army camp. A long wash-trough was on the porch, Madison realizing that anybody passing by could see her when she washed her hands. As they stepped up onto the porch, Madison noted that the area between the doors and partitioning walls and the roof was completely open, with no windows or anything.

Madison and Kate pushed open the doors to two cubicles in the middle, Kate immediately stopping and moving to the cubicle on Madison's other side. "No toilet paper in that one," she said to Madison, relieved to see a healthy supply of toilet paper on the roll in her new cubicle. Madison's cubicle also had plenty of toilet paper, but she regarded it with disgust. A very old, stained white toilet that looked like it had been there since 1950 was the dominant feature; a sanitary disposal bin was next to the toilet near the roll holder, and the peel-back strip from somebody's period pad was on the concrete floor.

Madison and Kate locked their toilet doors by sliding the bolts home, and turned on the lights, a dim illumination filling each stall. Both girls stood in front of the toilets, Madison unfastening and unzipping her denim shorts and Kate doing the same with her patched jeans. The girls pulled them down to their ankles, both Kate and Madison's contrasting panties now visible.

Kate's big bottom and her pubic mound were covered by a pair of white, cotton full-brief panties. Near the teenager's crotch, a couple of her black pubic hairs were visible near the leg elastic of her panties, and the outline of her vagina was visible in the same region. Madison's firm bottom and her pubic mound were encased in pink bikini-style cotton panties, and like with Kate it was possible to see the outline of her vagina at the front.

In unison, Kate and Madison hooked their thumbs into the elastic waistbands of their panties, and pulled them down to their ankles, revealing two very different pussies, and two very different bottoms. At the back, Kate's plump white buttocks wobbled slightly as she moved, and Madison's bare bottom - two peach-shaped cheeks of firm flesh - hovered above the toilet. Madison's pubic mound had a triangle of blonde curls, her pubic hair neatly trimmed away from her bikini line, and the lips of her vagina visible due to having shaved away all hair around her vulva. In contrast, Kate's pubic mound and her pussy were completely covered in a dense forest of luxurious, curly black hairs that grew between her legs, obscuring any view of her vulva from this angle.

It was only when Kate and Madison both sat down on the toilets that their full vaginas could be seen. Kate's moist, dark pink vagina was visible through her pubic hair, the lips prominent, although not fleshy. Madison's shaved vagina was a perfect oval shape, with slim pink lips. At floor level, Madison's toes poked out under her denim shorts and pink panties.

Both girls began to urinate, their pee streams splashing into the toilets audible to the other in the adjoining stall. After about 20 seconds, the flow of yellow liquid from Madison and Kate's urethras began to subside. Some remaining drops splashed out of them before subsiding completely, leaving both girls with damp vaginal areas near their urethras.

Both Madison and Kate unwound lengths of toilet paper, Madison folding her paper and dabbing her shaved pink vagina, and Kate scrunching hers to dry her wet pussy lips and pubic hair, before allowing the wet tissue to drop into the bowl, both girls remaining seated on the toilets to do what they needed to do next.

Madison was a teenage drama queen who thought any slightly unpleasant or inconvenient situation was a major disaster, and as the pretty blonde sat on the toilet, looking down at her feet and panties as she emptied her bowels, she considered her current situation - having to poo here - one of the worst experiences of her life to date. She didn't have diarrhea, but it was borderline. Madison clutched her very unsteady stomach, blaming the stress of the forced camping trip for her tummy troubles.

Madison glanced at the wall that separated her from Kate. From the sounds in the adjacent cubicle, Kate obviously had no problems with sitting on the toilet and having a poo in this dreadful bathroom. Madison heard Kate unwinding and rustling toilet paper, and knowing she had to do the same, unwound a length of paper from the toilet roll and folded it up, before wiping herself. Madison's black mood grew even darker when she felt how rough and scratchy the toilet paper was against her delicate, tight little anus, the tissue both flimsy and non-absorbent. Madison got more toilet paper and wiped a second time, this just as uncomfortable as the first.

Irritated by the smell, Madison in her naiveté turned around on the toilet seat to look for toilet freshener on the cistern, and of course found nothing. She sighed deeply, wanting to be anywhere but sitting here, but the feelings in her rectum told Madison she would be on the toilet for some time.

A fly buzzed into Madison's cubicle, and she tried to shoo it away as it flew around her face, then landed on her toe. Madison kicked her foot and the fly then hovered towards the back of the toilet, before alighting on Madison's vagina, the teenager feeling it tickling her pussy. "Eew!" she exclaimed, swatting at it and seeing it fly away and land on the door.

Madison wished she was back at home in her parents' beautiful apartment that overlooked Central Park more than ever now. Her luxurious bedroom had an equally luxurious private bathroom attached, containing pristine white shower, bathtub, sink, a toilet and even a bidet with comfortable seats. The live-in maid always ensured the bathroom was well stocked with soft, absorbent and luxurious three-ply toilet paper for Madison to use. There was always toilet freshener on the cistern, so Madison never had to put up with any unpleasant smells when she was on the toilet.

At the exclusive private girls' school Madison had attended, the toilets were always supplied with soft, absorbent double-ply toilet paper. Likewise, the country club made sure that the female members and guests had nice toilet paper to use when they went to the bathroom, and hotels where she had stayed always provided soft toilet paper. Madison's friends and city relatives were also rich and would not dream of using anything but the best toilet paper, so this was Madison's first encounter with flimsy, rough, single-ply toilet tissue.

The only consolation to Madison was that she was not menstruating at the moment, and was not due for a period during the camping trip. Madison always had heavy, painful periods with really bad PMS, and during that time of the month, Madison's toilet paper just went and went. The thought of using the campground toilet paper when she was on her period was horrifying to her. At home, the bidet was perfect during her monthlies. When Madison went to the toilet and/or changed her pad, she would just hop across onto the bidet with her panties still down and wash between her legs making her feel fresh and clean. She would then dry herself with a dark red towel, before pulling up her panties and adjusting her napkin so it was comfortable around her vagina.

Madison further contemplated her menstrual cycle, as she again reached for more toilet paper. Her parents disliked unpleasant things, and that their daughter wore napkins in her panties to catch a steady flow of menstrual blood from her vagina for one week every month was one of them. Madison had never once discussed her periods with her father, and only rarely with her mother. She had learned that her mother had started her own periods unusually later than most women, and had rarely had them throughout her life, sometimes only one or two light, painless periods a year, before going through menopause prematurely. This was a major factor in her fertility problems, and contrasted greatly with her daughter, who had developed at the normal age, and had regular periods every 28 days exactly. The maid knew more about Madison's monthly cycle than the girl's own mother. The long-suffering employee was the one who had to wash time of the month stains from Madison's panties when the brat had any period mishaps; cleaned Madison's shower cubicle more thoroughly than Madison did when the girl showered during her period; and emptied out the small bin next to the toilet where Madison placed her used pads.

Although unknown to the other due to the limited time they spent together, both Madison and Kate had the habit of spending lengthy sessions on the toilet when they emptied their bowels, often keeping their family and friends waiting. Madison spending an inordinate amount of time in the bathroom was never criticized; being an only child, she had no siblings to keep waiting, and their daughter's toilet habits were another thing considered unpleasant by her parents and therefore never discussed.

Kate's mother and father would sometimes say something after their daughter had spent a particularly long time in the toilet and kept everyone waiting, but were largely accepting that she was just one of those people who took longer than most. Dylan often teased Kate for the amount of time she took. A couple of weeks ago, he had hung a sign from the bathroom door, 'Queen Kate's Throne Room,' with a rough sketch depicting Kate sitting on the toilet with her panties around her ankles, reading a book and with a crown on her head. This had not been well received by his sister, when she walked to the bathroom with a novel in her hand to read on the toilet and saw the sign and drawing.

Today, it was Kate that finished first after about eight minutes, the girl unwinding toilet paper and wiping herself three times in succession to complete her visit to the toilet. She stood up, pulled up her panties and adjusted them around her pussy and buttocks, followed by her jeans. Kate put down the toilet lid, then flushed the toilet, the water flowing out of the cistern and into the bowl.

Hearing Kate flush the toilet put Madison, who was still nowhere near finished, into panic that her cousin would leave her here. "Kate, what are you doing? Are you going back to the tent? You can't leave me here alone."

Kate sighed and turned off the light. "Madison, relax, I'll wait outside for you, okay?"

Madison said nothing in reply, and Kate rolled her eyes as she opened the door and stepped out onto the porch. "Thanks for waiting for me Kate," she muttered sarcastically under her breath as she washed her hands with a liberal amount of soap, frustrated that her cousin did not thank her. Still, Madison was such a spoiled brat that thank you was not part of her normal vocabulary.

Kate heard Madison advancing the toilet roll, and leaned back against a pole, wishing she had brought her novel with her. Standing here waiting for Madison to finish having a shit wasn't her idea of fun, and she hoped her cousin would finish soon.

*****

Along the pathway that led to the toilet blocks, two young men both aged 20 were just in time to see Kate emerge from the lavatory and wash her hands. The first young man, a tall, handsome, fit muscular guy with light brown hair, wearing a black tee-shirt and shorts and walking with great confidence stopped short and let out a low whistle. Even at a distance, he could see how large Kate's breasts were.

"Wow, check her out Travis," said the young man in a broad Australian accent to his friend, a tall, fit, nice-looking red-haired young man who wore a blue tee-shirt and blue shorts.

"She's pretty," commented Travis, whose accent differed from his friend, squinting through the shadows of the trees to get a clearer view of the girl. "She's probably got a boyfriend though."

His friend laughed. "Just like that, you're going make assumptions and give up? Talk about defeatist, Travis. Let's just go and say hello. What's the worst that can happen?"

"With you, Davo, anything," said Travis.

"Come on, what about those two Canadian flight attendants in New York?" implored Davo. "I fucked the blonde one, Cherie, and set you up so you could fuck her brunette friend, Becky. That wasn't a fucking disaster, was it, both of us getting some hot Canadian cunt? I don't know about Becky's pussy, but Cherie's pussy was pretty fucking hot. She was a natural blonde, too."

"No, Becky was hot," agreed Travis. He thought back to Becky removing her blouse and skirt to show her light green bra and panties, before taking off her underwear to show firm breasts; a trapezoid shaped, dark bush of pubic hair and firm buttocks. The young Canadian woman had then opened her legs to show off her pretty pink vagina, and tight little anus before she and Travis fucked all night.

"So, let's talk to the girl up there," said Davo. "You won't regret it. If it turns out she does have a boyfriend, we just leave it there and find another girl to talk to."

"Okay," said Travis, pondering how this could end up.

The two young men continued up the path, and stopped just opposite the ladies', where Kate continued to wait for Madison. "G'day, beaut day in the U S of A, isn't it?" said Davo, putting on the exaggerated Australian accent with a charming smile on his face.

While Davo and Travis were impressed by Kate's pretty face and her big boobs, when Kate turned around she was similarly impressed by the two good looking young men. "Hi," said Kate. "You're Australian, right?"

Davo laughed and put on a Germanic accent. "How can you say zat I am from Austria? I am from Germany. Zat is an insult, vee do not like to be insulted."

RetroFan
RetroFan
680 Followers