Spoiled Princess Hates Camping Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
680 Followers

"What, you don't like hearing about girls' fannies?" asked Davo. "Are you a great big poof, and want to talk about blokes' dicks instead?"

"No, vaginas are fine," said Travis, resigned to hearing more about Davo's sexual conquests.

"Courtney, she was so bendy with being a gymnast, and she actually did the splits over my face so I could eat out her pussy," said Davo. "Courtney even did anal. Fuck, she was hot and tight up there. I don't think fucking Madison up the bum would be such a good idea, after what she did while she was on the loo. When you look at Madison, it's hard to believe she actually goes to the toilet for a piss, let alone a shit, and you'd never think it would stink like it did. Jesus, I felt sorry for the toilet."

Davo laughed, and Travis joined in. "I felt sorry for the toilet paper," said Travis.

"I feel sorry for Kate, if Princess Madison farts in the tent tonight," said Davo. "On the subject of Kate, please tell me you're going to act normal around her when you fuck her?"

"What the fuck are you talking about, Davo?" asked Travis. He was quite taken with the nice-natured Kate, and didn't want his mate to talk shit about her.

"I just want to make sure that you're not going to pull any perverted shit with Kate," said Davo. "I hope you're imagining yourself getting into Kate's knickers and fucking her fanny, not sticking Kate's hockey stick up her bum, or sitting on her knee to breastfeed."

"You're a fucking weirdo, Davo," said Travis. "Who would do that shit?"

"Someone called Travis," laughed Davo. "Whatever you do, don't fuck it up with Kate. She's a nice bird, I could see the way she was looking at you, and if I was searching for a girl to marry and have kids with, Kate would be top of the list. She's designed to breed, with those big, wide child-bearing hips and those enormous tits. Her babies would never go hungry, that's for sure. But as I'm not looking for a wife at the moment, I'll be happy with getting into Madison's knickers and fucking the brat stupid."

"It isn't going to happen, Davo," said Travis. "Madison hates you. Couldn't you see the contempt?"

"It is going to happen," said Davo. "I'm an expert on getting into spoiled girls' pants, and within a week, I'll have gotten into Madison's too."

Davo then put on a faux-serious expression, and in a solemn tone he spoke like he was making a public service announcement. "So parents, if you've overly-indulged your 18-year-old daughter you have reason to be very concerned. Davo from Australia will sniff out her spoiled snatch, her bratty beaver, her VIP vagina, her cossetted cunt, her treasured twat or her privileged pussy, get her out of her knickers and fuck the shit out of her."

With that, Davo broke into a stream of maniacal, evil-sounding laughter, much like a pantomime villain. "Ah - ha - ha. Bah - hah - hah. Bah - ha -ah- ah -ah!"

Outside the toilet block, a small statured man in his early 60s with gray hair and a beard, wearing a white Christian tee-shirt, shorts, sandals and a fisherman's hat stopped short as he was about to enter the urinal area, shocked and dismayed to hear the evil-sounding laughter within. The laughter came again, and the man scurried off to pee in one of the toilet cubicles instead. He made sure the door was securely locked, alarmed and un-nerved by what he had heard. He could only assume it was something to do with homosexuals.

END OF CHAPTER 1 - TO BE CONTINUED...

RetroFan
RetroFan
680 Followers