Squirt and Her Cousins Ch. 05-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right, I have always regarded you as someone very different and that is why I have always loved you. Now I don't know about you but I am beginning to feel rather soporific. Let's grab a granny nap." Zoe and I went into the bedroom and got naked. Lying down I lay my head against her breast. "Zoe, I love your breasts they are so softly erotic. I suppose this means that I love your sister's breasts as well seeing you are twins. Now I wish to talk quietly with you because I have a real problem. You see I have this hunch that we both have a similar problem. My problem is that I idolise two women, your sister and Squirt. If I could have my way I would marry them both but that's not possible. The problem becomes worse because I don't want to hurt Squirt; every night after making love to her I trot over to Sam and make love to her. What should I do? I don't want to hurt either of them. The problem compounds; Squirt and Sam know what they mean to me. How do I get around this problem without hurting either of them? Now let's introduce you on the scene. I happen to know, because Sam told me; that you love sex with Squirt. I know that you have gotten Angie in bed. What is going to happen to us? I don't want any of us to go down a separate path, yet I can see it happening.

"My love I want to let you into a very private secret too. Squirt and I have been spying on you and Sam. I report to her all that happens between you each night. For example did you enjoy taking Sam's arse last night? Was it the first time and did you buy the vibrator for her alone?" Sam and I realise that something very serious is happening between you and my sister. At the moment Squirt feels safe with your love but she does have doubts. Please don't desert her for my sister because she has already told me that she will shoot herself and I think that if that were to happen you would take your life as well, which would really hurt my sister. I have not spoken with Squirt but I think I have a possible solution to the problem. I heard you telling my sister that you wished to marry her and make babies with her. I cried myself to sleep because it really hurt me. Why don't you marry both of them that way you all can make babies to your, heart's content. I honestly believe that Squirt and my sister would go for it."

"My God Zoe what a fascinating idea; there's a small problem in that bigamy is a real taboo in Australia.

"God you can be dumb. What does society think of incest, because that's what we are all involved in?"

"OK Zoe you win. Next week I am going to get Sam alone and talk with her about the subject of bigamy. I will then get Sam and Squirt together and discuss the subject as a group. Thank you so much, I feel much happier because I think Squirt will accept. Now tell me about Angie."

"You are right I love to go down on your sister. I have loved it since we did it first. Angie is a lesbian. Now I want to digress for a moment and tell you something that you don't know. For the duration of the holiday I have been Squirt's mistress. I have as much love for Squirt as you do and I thrash around in bed wanting to be with her. As you know, Angie and I spent the day together. We did it in the garage and as you know again last night in my bed. Angie has many insecurities and I will be her lifelong mistress. We are going to live next door to you Squirt and my sister.

"Now George, Angie is really interested in my stripes. She has touched them, even kissed them and she wanted to know how painful it was. You will not get to flog her but she has asked me to do it for her."

"Zoe you really are the little organiser aren't you? I think it is now time to go to sleep; we will get up refreshed and go down to the pool. Returning here to change for dinner and I will let you into a little secret; I can't wait to see you in your formal attire fully made up and with perfume. I can see us making wild love later this evening as I undress you." Laying back we went to sleep. At one stage I was awoken by Zoe calling out for Angie. I looked down at her, kissing her on her sleeping mouth. She moaned and went back into a deep sleep. Two hours later we got up and went down to the pool. Lying back in deck chairs we ordered martinis and relaxed holding hands. When we became too hot we dove into the pool, swimming some laps. Getting out we dried each other off before ordering another round of martinis. I pointed out two men ogling Zoe. We watched them from under our caps. They eventually came up and tried to get on with her. I quietly pointed out that we were on our honeymoon. They looked at me enviously before moving on. Zoe squeezed my hand whispering thank you they were real arse holes.

At six thirty we returned to our room to shower and get changed. I took two beers from the fridge and ran the spa. We sat back in the swirling water loving each other and talking about what depravity we would get up to this evening. I told her that at one thirty we were going to go skinny dipping and then we were going to screw in the sauna. After an hour in the spa we went through to get changed. I sat back and watched Zoe do her make up before getting into her skirt. As requested she did not wear panties. I had seen her in the dress but the top was new to me. She explained that it was a Christmas present from Sam and this was the first time she had worn it. I pulled her to me and lifted the top over her breasts. I then lent down and planted a hickey on her left breast. She smiled and lowered the top back in place. I was very proud as I escorted my 'wife of the day' to the Gourmet Restaurant. As we entered people stared at us as though we were royalty. We sat down and ordered a three course meal. Ordering select wine we settled back to a very romantic meal. Zoe selected a desert wine and we literally staggered out of the restaurant two hours later.

In our suit I took Zoe into my arms and after kissing her for ages I lifted her top off. Going down to her breasts I kissed them arousing her nipples and pressing on her breasts. Zoe started to moan her pleasure as I concentrated on each breast and nipple. The hickey I had placed on her left breast stood out so I placed another hickey on her right. I then sat down and pulled her to me. Reaching behind her I slowly edged the zip down her dress, all the time looking her in the eyes. Zoe smiled as she felt the zipper get lower and lower. When it reached the end of the track I undid the two buttons holding it onto her hips. Gathering the dress in my hands I edged it down her hips, down her thighs and legs and finally told her to step out of it. I then surprised her as I pulled her into me and like I did with Sam planted a hickey just above her pussy. She blushed deeply. "What's wrong darling are you embarrassed about me planting a hickey on your pussy?"

"A little bit, although I realise no one will see it."

"I did it so that when you look down or look in the mirror you will be reminded how much I love you. Would you do something really personal for me? I want you to wear a tattoo where that hickey is at present."

"I would love to do that it will always remind me of today. Now I want to do something that I have never done before. I want to give you head."

"First of all Zoe your sister is already wearing my tattoo. Now undress me first so we can do something meaningful." With that Zoe removed my shirt before pulling my trousers off. She then knelt in front of me and licked my erection sending waves of passion through me. Wrapping a hand around the base of my cock she opened her lips and sucked the head down her mouth. She was a natural, her lips worked like a vacuum cleaner sucking me working her tongue over my cock pumping her hand on the section she couldn't get into her mouth. At last I said. "Zoe I am going to cum if you are not careful you will be swallowing it." She renewed her energy sucking like a demon until I cried out feeling the resulting cum flood up my erection filling her mouth. Zoe, the little champion swallowed the lot. She used her fingers, to pick up the residue on her lips. She then licked my cock clean before smacking her lips indicating she had had a great meal. I picked her up in my arms and carried her into the bedroom. Dropping her onto the bed I lay down next to her, kissing her, making love to her mouth.

After her previous activity Zoe was very wet and highly aroused and I realised that it was not going to be long before she has her orgasm. Kissing her mouth and pummeling the breasts that I so love it was not long before she was moaning loudly. Pushing a hand between her legs I slid up; over the soft flesh of her inner thigh to her sex. I did not waste time and plunged three fingers into her. This caused Zoe to groan and arch her back forcing my fingers deeper. As I stimulated her inner walls I reached over to the draw in the cabinet and removed a bottle of lubricant and my massive vibrator. She did not see me place it at the entrance to her cunt and with one quick thrust I forced it deep inside her. Zoe screamed. "What the fuck is that, it feels simply dreamy."Laughing I set the timer telling her to get on her knees and push her backside up, which would give me easy access to her puckered button. Taking a liberal amount of lubricant I rubbed it onto her sphincter, pushing my finger in and rubbing it around the virgin walls of her anus. My little lover was beginning to make a lot of noise and thrust her hips back at me even harder trying to get deeper penetration. It was at that moment the first shock waves hit her from the vibrator.

"What? What was that? What's happening to me? Oh fuck whatever you are doing just continue. I can't last much longer I am so hot." Placing the head of my phallus against her arse I pushed forward forcing the head into her. Zoe screamed "Oh fuck you have taken my arse you gorgeous cunt. Push, force it in. It is so painful I love it." She was pushing back to me helping me achieve deeper penetration. When my groin was resting against her cheeks I paused, allowing her to become accustomed to my ten inches in her back passage. Another shock wave hit her from the vibrator. This time it was stronger and Zoe bucked screaming out and begging me to fuck her arse. I started to withdraw removing all but the head of my cock.

Pausing, I then thrust unmercifully into her, continuing the blow job, in and out. I could feel the vibrations of her vibrator through the thin walls. She was beginning to assist me thrusting back every time I thrust forward. We achieved a perfect timing and her anus received a forceful penetration whilst her vibrator was beginning to go ballistic in her cunt. I knew that in two minutes it would reach its maximum stimulation. Zoe was thrashing on the bed as I continued to torture her arse. When she received the massive electric shock waves from the vibrator she exploded. Losing all control she screamed. "You fucking cunt this is the best. Oh shit I have never been like this. What's happening? This is the most amazing orgasm. Her hips were thrusting on the bed whilst she went into free fall as the most violent orgasm she had yet experienced hit her. She thrashed on the bed as wave after wave washed through her and after what seemed like hours she came down and collapsed her head on the mattress as I pumped my seed deep into her anus. Slipping out I rolled her onto her back and removed the vibrator. Perspiration was beading on her lower lip and she was silently weeping with ecstasy. I picked her up sitting her on my knees and kissed her. I held her to me kissing the tears as they coursed down her cheeks.

When she had recovered I lowered her back to the mattress lying with my lips on her breast and watched her drift into a sexually satisfied sleep. It was very late when we awoke and looking at the clock I saw that it was one thirty. I kissed my lover, telling her to get up and get into her bathers. We took our towels and went down to the deserted swimming pool, standing in the warm water, hand in hand relaxing in the knowledge of our love. I kissed her eyes and nose, breathing in the residual scent of her previous lust. Getting out we collected our bathers and towels before walking to the sauna. Sitting on the bench Zoe kissed me. "Thank you for taking my virgin arse. It really hurt but it then felt so good. Where did the vibrator come from?"

"I bought it for Sam. How do you think your Mum would react, knowing that her two beautiful daughters were living an incestuous relationship?"

"You know Mum; she is so dreamy, wandering around in her own little world. If she were to think that she was to become a grandmother she couldn't care less. I think the story would be different with your folks; they would probably throw you both out wouldn't they?

"You are right there; we are going to have to resort to a really good cover up. I am sure your Mum would help; maybe suggesting Sam has walked out on her partner and is now living with Squirt and me. What about Angie's folks? I hardly know them, how will they react?"

"Can you keep a really big secret? Outside her family I am the only person to know that her parents are actually brother and sister. Our folks know of course but they never wanted us to know."

"That's huge. Of course it's a secret with me. Now come here and wrap those loving arms around me because we are going to fuck in the sauna. Zoe cuddled up to me as I pushed a finger into her pussy.

"My wonderful lover would you fuck my arse again?"

"I thought that Sam was the only deviant. Well come here and face the top seat. Push your arse out. We are really hot and I don't think we require lubricant. I will take care and if it is too painful tell me to stop. I reached between her legs and forced my hand into her cunt whilst I pushed the head of my cock into her tight passage. Zoe moaned and pushed back trying to assist, so as to make it easier. When I was in, I paused before thrusting in and out as I worked my hand around the walls of her vagina. We continued loving each other until she moaned and started to feel her orgasm contract the muscles of her cunt. They gripped my hand with vice like force as her orgasm took her. Recovering she looked at me through her loving eyes telling me to take her to bed. We walked out, got dressed and returned to our suit. Lying down arm in arm Zoe thanked me for being such a wonderful lover. "I never imagined you loved me so much. I only thought you loved my sister and Squirt like that."

"Remember when it comes to pure passion and lust you are the most important person in my life. Now let's go to sleep so that we can make love before breakfast. After breakfast we are going to the shops in the foyer because there is something I want to give you. Now; I wish my little lover sweet dreams and goodnight."

At first light I took Zoe out on to our private terrace and sitting her in a chair I went down on her. Taking the swollen lips of her labia in my teeth, I pulled on them making her moan. Fingering her clit I squeezed it firmly between my fingers. Holding it, I continued to squeeze harder until releasing her, allowing the blood to flow into her white bloodless clit. Zoe screamed in pain as the blood returned. Driving my tongue into her using my hand to pummel her breasts she started to respond to the sexual pressure, screaming out her lust, moaning in ecstasy until her orgasm erupted like a volcano. When she had recovered I took her to the spa and we relaxed in its boiling water until it was time for breakfast.

After a relaxing breakfast I took my love to the jewelers in the foyer. When we entered I took her to where the chains were. We looked at hundreds of styles until settling on a light gold chain with a locket on it. I asked the attendant the cost. Zoe gasped when we were told fifteen hundred dollars; I gave my Visa fixing the chain around her neck. When we arrived upstairs she started to cry telling me she couldn't believe the love I had for her. I hugged her until she stopped crying and then requested she not tell Sam or Squirt. We then returned to the pool and lay back in the chairs until lunch. Preparing for lunch we reluctantly packed our things and took them down to reception, requesting our car be ready for one thirty.

We drove home in silence. I knew that Zoe was struggling to accept what had happened to her. She was very much in love with me and I felt guilty about Squirt and Sam. Arriving home I asked her to keep all our conversation private until I speak with Sam.

Zoe was off with Angie so Squirt and Sam joined me in the garage. Locking the door Sam got naked revealing for the first time her tattoo. Squirt was really impressed and super jealous saying she wanted the same. I told her that Zoe wanted one as well suggesting the three of us go into town tomorrow. I looked at Sam saying that we will have the entire week together. That evening I took Zoe outside and told her that we were going to do the tat tomorrow.

At ten the next morning I drove Squirt and Zoe into town and took them to the tattoo parlor. We leafed through the designs and I selected a clown fish for Squirt and a tabby pussy cat for Zoe. We made an appointment to have Michelle do the tattoos at one thirty. We left the parlor for an early lunch. I did not take them to the restaurant that Sam and I had eaten at. I did not want to spoil the memories. After lunch we returned to have the tats done. Once again I stood with them as the operation was performed. Squirt went first and although she found it erotic she did not cum. When it was Zoe's turn she lay back spreading her beautiful legs allowing Michelle to etch her pussy cat just above her cunt. It was a much bigger tattoo and like her sister she erupted in an amazing orgasm, screaming out her lust in the process, letting everyone in the parlor know that she was coming. Michelle couldn't take the site and pushed her skirt up massaging her clit bringing herself to orgasm. She collapsed on the floor exposing her lovely puffy pussy as her orgasm swept over her. Getting up, she apologised. Zoe smiled and gave her a kiss. When we had finished I told Michelle that we would invite her out in two weeks time and that she had better expect to stay the night.

Arriving home, I massaged cream into their tats before tucking them into bed. Squirt was to sleep in Sam's bed that night. Sam and I went out to the boat. She removed her clothes and offered her arse for a flogging. After the flogging I took her into the bedroom where we settled back on the bed. I told her that tomorrow evening there was to be a meeting between the four of us. I then took her in my arms. "Darling I wish to ask you something. We are going to have to discuss it for some time but it is most important to me. As you know Squirt and I are very much in love and yet, I also worship you. My love for you is just the same as my love for Squirt. Look Sam, I am asking you to marry me, I want us to share our lives together make babies together. Now I know I have intimated this before but now I am asking you. Will you marry me Sam?"

"Oh fuck you know I will but what about Squirt?"

"Squirt does not know that I am asking this but nothing changes. I am going to marry Squirt."

"Well how can we marry?"

"Sam, have you ever heard of bigamy? I propose that I marry Squirt with you and Zoe as bridesmaids and then twelvemonths later you and I will marry with Squirt and Zoe as bridesmaids. Can you accept that?"

She was silent for a long time before saying. "Yes I can accept that as long as Squirt does."

Hugging her I said. "We will meet with Squirt tomorrow morning in the garage and put it to her."

"What happens if she refuses?"

"There is always the possibility, yet I don't think she will. Let's worry about that when it happens." We then rolled into each other and consummated our betrothal. The next morning Sam and I went ashore asking Squirt to join us in the garage. Arriving there and locking the door Squirt spoke saying. "I know why we are here George; you want to tell me that you have proposed to Sam."