Squirt and Her Cousins Ch. 05-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rbenne
rbenne
38 Followers

She lay down over Sam and kissed her deeply on the lips her tongue pushing into her mouth. Getting up she allowed Sam to get dressed before going upstairs to drive home. She had to meet Zoe on the way.

With Squirt, Sam and Zoe in their last year of schooling Angie and I returned to Shelley Beach to explore the hinterland for fifty hectares of secluded country. It had to have a river flowing through it and be well timbered. Our plan was to set up a resort. Sam had drawn a plan for individual cabins set around a central building which would contain accommodation for our extended family, the office and restaurant. We spent two months searching until finding one hundred hectares of river frontage backed by pristine world heritage rain forest. Sam's plans were ideal and the land was going at a very reasonable price.

Returning home we called a meeting and showed a Power Point show of the land. After discussing our plans it was agreed that Angie and George should return to supervise the building. Sam said that she was going to do architecture at university whilst Zoe was planning on business management. Squirt being interested in cooking, said that she was going to study to become a chief. With Angie and I were interested in hospitality and planned to run tours and organise nature programmes. When we had finished our discussion Squirt brought out her whip requesting that she be punished for being naughty at school; Zoe and Sam said they had also been naughty, so we went down to my bedroom and quirt bent over the bed first. After they had been punished Zoe whipped Angie before taking her to the sofa bed.

Squirt lay on our bed with Sam licking her sex whilst I mounted her shoving into her arse. Fucking her deeply whilst reaching between her legs and fondling her clit I pounded her, driving her face into Squirts quim. My fingers teasing her clit and pressing through her cunt lips brought Sam to a very quick climax. She stiffened and started to hump back at me forcing me deeper into her butt, whilst her devilish tongue brought Squirt close to her own orgasm. I cried out and came deep into Sam's arse whilst she reached her own orgasm screaming as it rushed through her with mounting intensity, her cum running out of her cunt and down her magnificent thighs. Squirt was the last to get satisfaction humping up at Sam as her orgasm exploded washing through her leaving her flushed and exhausted. As we recovered we heard Angie and Zoe reaching, their own orgasms.

The next week Angie and I departed for Shelley whilst Squirt and the twins returned to school. The building went along on schedule and by Christmas was almost complete.

Six Years Later

The resort was a going success and I had married Squirt eighteen months ago. We had no children when Sam and I married, going to Hawaii for our honeymoon. When we arrived home we were told that Squirt was pregnant with her first. Seven months later she gave birth to a girl that we called Zoe. Nine months later Sam fell pregnant and gave birth to the twins she wanted. They were mixed sex and she called them George and Sam.

Angie's life was always insecure and was managed by Zoe who made certain that she always had something to do. They had wonderful sex and each month Zoe would visit George, spending a week with him whilst Sam or Squirt would go over to Angie. Generally, after these weeks Angie would be a bit of a mess and it would take Zoe sometime to organise her lifestyle again. On one occasion Angie was so distressed that she went to a mental hospital for twelve weeks coming home better and looking forward to love with her mistress. When she was away Zoe found life difficult, pining for her lover.

The business continued to prosper and Sam had another child, a girl that she named Olivia whilst Squirt had another two children both girls named Angie and Storm. They all lived a peaceful life of passionate sex and wonderful friendship.

THE END

rbenne
rbenne
38 Followers