Squirt and Her Cousins Ch. 05-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rbenne
rbenne
38 Followers

On Friday morning Sam, Squirt and I went into town to purchase fruit and vegetables. Michelle promised to bring fresh seafood. Zoe took Angie to a bottle shop and purchased beers and wines, taking them out to the boat when they got home. At four, when everything was onboard we departed for the town wharf; a journey of about fifty minutes. We turned into the river and under the railway and road bridges with fifteen minutes to spare. The girls went below and changed into clothes so that they would be respectable for civilisation. We had a fifteen minute wait until Michelle arrived on the dock carrying two large ice boxes with the seafood. After introducing her to Angie we all hugged each other before heading up stream. It was late in the evening when we anchored in the sheltered bay. The boat had not stopped swinging to anchor when the girls jumped into the water leaving me to finish the mooring procedures before joining them. I was treading water when Michelle swam up and grabbed my nuts telling me she wanted some of this later. When Sam and Squirt saw us they immediately swam over jealous of the attention I was receiving. I told them that we would all have time with each other but I would like Sam and Michelle to have some fun whilst I entertained Zoe. Squirt seemed quite happy to be paired off with Angie so everything was settled.

Back on board Sam and Angie prepared a salad whilst Michelle and I filleted fish. Squirt was busy organising drinks for us all and it wasn't long before we were all seated eating a magnificent meal getting merry on wine. After dinner Michelle produced a bag of very good heads so we rolled a few numbers and settled down for a relaxed evening. Everything went like clockwork and I found Zoe following me as I went down to the bathroom. Coming out she took my hand and dragged me into the cabin I normally share with Squirt and Sam.

"What about the others?"

"As I followed you, I saw Squirt leading Michelle into a cabin and Sam and Angie couldn't wait to become entangled. So don't worry about them just worry about me."

"Dear Zoe, I have really missed you over the past week. Tonight is going to be the most beautiful night we have ever experienced."

"Even better than the resort, that evening will always be etched in my memory?"

"Yes Zoe that evening was only an introduction to what we are going to do tonight. Now get up and follow me." I took her hand and led her outside to the dingy. We rowed ashore and I lit a fire on the beach. Lying down on the luxurious sand I placed a hand over her little orbs of flesh, teasing her nubs into hard peaks. Zoe started to breathe faster as I centred my attention on the second one. She looked at me. "You love my breasts don't you?"

"Yes poppet your breasts will always be very special to me."

"Do you like them more than my sister's breasts?"

"Although your breasts are exactly the same as your sister's I find yours sexier, more passionate. Now shut up and let me give you what you desire." Returning to her breasts I continued my assault causing her to moan loudly as I pinched her hard cupolas. Smiling, I my hand to stole its way down her silken road finding her hungry womanhood, awaiting its capitulation. Slipping down over her sex I noticed how wet it had become in anticipation. I passed on by stopping at the delicate flesh of her inner thighs. Lowering my mouth down I took her thigh in my teeth leaving four hickey's as a souvenir of our love making. My hand had finally taken possession of her womanhood announced by her scream of lust. Not entering her private place I used my hand to arouse the delicate skin of her outer lips causing her to moan longer and louder. Using my other hand I scraped over the hood of her clitoris causing her to push her hips up. Not letting go I set about tormenting it, a move that made Zoe start to dig a hole in the sand by her churning hands and feet.

"Ohhh! I can't take this much more for God's sake take me, shove your cock in and screw me." Thrusting my hips forward I forced Zoe into submission beginning to thrust in and out as her hips moved slowly up and down. This constant application and release of pressure caused her to suddenly force her hips up off the sand as she felt her orgasm begin to build. Suddenly it broke, washing through her, squirting around my engorged cock, as she was coming down I pumped into her causing her to cling to me tears flowing down her cheeks with the massive release of erotic passion.

I threw some extra logs on the fire before settling back down with Zoe. "So tell me how are you getting on with Angie? You sure seem to be spending enough time with her."

"I never thought that I would hear myself say this but Angie is the best thing that has happened in my life. As you know I love Squirt but Angie is in an entirely different league. I suppose I also know that Squirt can never be mine so I am lucky that Angie and I have become an item."

It was almost light when we finally got off to sleep; lying on the warm sand tangled against each other in blissful sleep. We were woken by Michelle squeezing her wet bathers over us.

"The others are still asleep so I swam ashore. Let's take a walk before brunch?" Getting up Zoe and I walked hand in hand following Michelle along one of the walking trails. It was a beautiful morning and the perfume from the blossom was almost intoxicating. As we walked she told us that the session with Squirt was easily the best sex she has ever had. Zoe whispered to me that she has yet to sample Angie. We walked on until we had almost completed the circuit when she looked back at me. "So do you and I get to fuck this afternoon?"

"I hope so because I have really looked forward to it since witnessing that orgasm you had in the shop."

She groaned. "Oh my God that was the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened."

"What do you mean when I brought Zoe and Squirt in, you orgasmed again. It's not embarrassing its just habit forming. You will be orgasming again when you do Angie."

Arriving back at the beach we rowed the dingy back to the boat arriving as Sam and Squirt were cutting fruit for brunch. As we entered Squirt looked at me smiling. "What are you smiling about Squirt?"

"Oh I had a great time last night and I was wondering what yours was like."

"I always have a good time with Zoe, you know that."

"Well you are going to have a great time with Michelle this afternoon. She's more than interested in being whipped. So go for it this afternoon and flog her pert little bot. She's really into playing games so I wouldn't just escort her to bed."

After brunch I went down to the cabin and collected some cuffs and a ball gag. I also put a butt plug under the pillow for use after her flogging. Returning to the saloon I invited her to join me on the foredeck. When we arrived I forced the ball gag into her mouth before slapping the cuffs onto her wrists. Now that she was helpless I took her through the fore hatch and into the main cabin. Bending her over, I took the whip and commenced flogging her very brown backside. She couldn't make any noise so I continued to flog until I had reached twenty. I had really put a lot of energy into it and the skin on her backside was really very angry. The welts were raised up on her skin and it was very hot. She began to stand up but I pushed her back down telling her to remain still. Lubricating her puckered dimple I started to insert the plug into her arse. I saw her try to relax and push back so as to make the task less painful. When it was in I told her to stand and removing the cuffs and gag threw her on the bed. She lay there submitting to her fate.

My mouth sealed over hers and our tongues started their erotic dance as they explored our mouths. As we kissed I allowed a hand to slip down to her breast and grasp a nipple. Pinching it I pulled up sharply causing a sharp intake of air as she felt the almost unbearable pain. Continuing to tease she started to moan her lust. Still kissing her I slid my other hand down her velvet torso to the ring on her pussy lips. Taking the ring I pulled it up until it was fully extended. I could feel the tears flooding from her eyes as I kept the ring extended. Releasing the kiss I looked into her deep dark eyes to see a dirty sexy look. I smiled. "So you like this treatment do you?" She nodded so I slapped her face telling her to say yes master, I love it master. She looked at me, slow to respond so I rolled her over and whipped the back of her thighs. After twenty strokes to each thigh I told her to roll back and answer the question.

"Yes master I love it master please give me more master." I stared at her and saw the look of pure lust. I realised that she loved being treated like this. Mounting her I entered her. We both began to move working in and out. My erection was sliding the full length of her sloppy canal. The punishment that she had absorbed was bringing her to a fast climax as she began to shudder with the first tremors of her passion. I was the sole witness to the most delightfully erotic moment in my life - watching my Michelle enjoy her own sexual climax as I lay over the top of her. She had my cock locked inside her cunt as tremors overtook her body. The love that I was developing for her was becoming more immense by the moment. As she came down from her final eruption I came deep inside her. Time seemed to pass very slowly and I was very aware of the sexual intensity still between us. We had made a mess. There was cum in the hair of my groin and running down the insides of her bruised thighs. I was holding her, with my head lying against her back. We were enveloped in one another's sweaty mess.

It was in the immediate aftermath that reality hit me hard. My Michelle was still humping against me, panting loudly and shivering in another orgasm. A smell wafted to my nostrils as if for the first time, it was a thrilling pheromonel fragrance that could only come from one place. We both were excited beyond control. It was at this moment that I realised that I had a love similar to that of Squirt and Sam. I sighed, realising that this would be last time until next year that we would be doing it. As she rolled onto her stomach I saw that she had the Southern Cross tattooed on the back of her neck.

That evening Squirt and I slept on the beach. We were relaxed and excited that we were going to be doing it all night. We hunted up some driftwood for a fire and then got out of our clothes and into the brackish water for a swim. We swam around for ten minutes but found it unpleasant because of the submerged logs so getting out we sat starring into the fire. Squirt was in a pensive mood and sat for a long time in silence.

"This has been a great holiday. I can't believe all that has happened, you me and Sam, Zoe and you, Zoe and me and Zoe and Angie. What you did for Zoe was simply lovely and it really helped her understand what was happening; that she would never lose your love. I will always need her in my life and I know that Sam can't live without constant contact with her twin sister. I think that later this year you should bring Angie up here and hunt for secluded acres. When you have placed a deposit on that we should have a family meeting to discuss the design of house and the type of business we will set up. I know that Sam has been using her budding architectural skills designing what she calls the perfect house and by then will have something to show us. Now what I would love most, would be to lie back on this sand in the light of the moon and the fire making passionate love until we are both so fucked that we can't stay awake any longer."

After building up the fire we lay back in each others arms kissing. Squirt is the greatest kisser, her long tongue trying to bring mine to submission. Although I loved her attention I pulled away and started to kiss her throat, licking her soft jaw line as my finger slipped into her mouth. My other hand fondled her wondrous little globes paying attention to the swollen mounds at their apex. She was mewling as I continued to tease her nips, my finger still massaging the inner recess of her mouth. Becoming impatient I allowed my hand to proceed down her soft trail to her secret recesses. She bucked as I passed a hand over her clit for the first time but because my finger was still in her mouth she couldn't make a lot of noise. My annoying hand continued its downward track to her knee.

Pausing, it moved back up along the velvety expanse of her inner thigh until my hand cupped over her drenched sexual mound. Removing my finger from her mouth I slid down planting a bite on each thigh before taking her clit in my teeth and nipping lightly. Squirt moaned thrusting up into my face begging for more attention. Sticking my tongue into her canal I could taste the salty flavour of the juices that were flowing freely. She was beginning to thrust her hips with complete abandon.

"Oh fuck what are you doing to me? Give it to me; take me now I need your cock in me." I continued to tease allowing my tongue complete freedom before pushing a finger into her arse. "You fucking cunt, give it to me now before I die with frustration. Stop your fucking teasing and stick it in me." Heading her last command I allowed my phallus to take possession of her. Now that Squirt was mine I slowly thrust into her feeling her hips cooperate, thrusting up. We continued our sexual combat until Squirt stiffened. "Oh my God I am going to come. It's nearly here; it's coming, oh fuck." She thrust up as she felt the shock waves of her lust. Shuddering, she continued coming until collapsing next to me spent. As she completed I felt my own moment arise and stood over pumping my passion onto her breasts.

We lay beside each other allowing our passion to drain away. "Sam and I are the luckiest girls in the world. I find it hard to think that we are going to spend the rest of our lives lying in your arms." We finally allowed sleep to take control, lying side by side in the glow of the dying fire.

In the morning after half an hour of passion we returned to the boat for brunch. Arriving on board we were greeted by an effervescent Sam. She was all over us. "You are back. I was so lonely without you."

After a light lunch we commenced the return journey. Arriving at the wharf we all said our farewells to Michelle. We told her that we would catch up with her next year, leaving her with our mobile numbers and addresses. She walked off with Zoe and Angie for the tattoo parlor. Although it was a Sunday she agreed to do the tattoo for Angie.

As we sat on the deck Sam picked up the whip and smiling asked me to use this on her this evening. Squirt laughed saying that she wanted a whipping as well. Seeing Zoe and Angie returning arm in arm I went and prepared to take the boat down the river and home.

"I am going to experience the whip tonight I want a sore arse for the drive home." Like Zoe, Angie said that she would welcome the whip.

When we anchored in our inlet we rowed ashore and prepared salads for our last dinner at Shelley for this year. Angie asked Zoe if she would take a walk with her before dinner because she had to discuss how they were to meet through the year. Zoe kissed her and smoothing her hair back went hand in hand down to the garage. They were gone for about twenty minutes when they returned, Angie was looking a lot happier and helped with the final arrangements. When all the adults arrived we sat down to grilled fish and salad. After dinner and a few bottles of wine we all broke up to go to bed. Squirt and Sam pulled me down to the garage. Going inside we saw Zoe and Angie waiting for us. Sam was the first to go and presented her bottom for a good whipping.

The first stroke cut across her exposed cheeks bringing a groan from her as the next four strokes followed leaving red stripes across her brown flesh She started to scream at the tenth and by the twentieth was crying freely. Getting up her face was bright red and the tears were falling freely down her cheeks. She came up to me and after kissing me, thanked me saying it was wonderful. By this time Zoe was bent over the table and as I raised the whip Sam asked me to only give her ten strokes. Zoe was crying after the third stroke and as I gave her the ninth she begged for only one more proving her sister right. Squirt received her customary twenty with the whip whilst Zoe gave Angie twenty with the cane. After we were finished we decided it was time to go to bed because we had to make an early start. Before joining Squirt I climbed into Sam's bed, hugging her, telling her that we would have Chloe over in two weeks when the parents went away for the three day church convention. Feeling her pussy for the last time this week I left her to return to Squirt. She asked me how it went and I told her that Sam was upset because she would not see me until next Saturday morning. We cuddled up and went to sleep in the knowledge that we would be able to sleep together all week.

+++++++++++++

Squirt and I had a quiet week. She went out with a girlfriend of hers and met up with Sam and Zoe. In the afternoon they bought everything they would need for school next week before going on to a movie. Sam excused herself saying she had to some other things before school started. It was about four when she knocked on the door. Coming in she fell into my arms dragging me out to the pool. Shucking off her clothes she dived into the water swimming a lap before I joined her. Standing in the warm water she looked at me through her loving eyes. I noticed she was wearing the engagement ring as she moved forward taking my head in her hands. "God I've missed you. You don't know how jealous I have been of Squirt sleeping with you every night. We don't have long so, let's get out. We dried off before heading down to my bedroom. I kissed her feeling her mouth open wide inviting my tongue in. We kissed like there was no tomorrow allowing our tongues to lazily explore our mouths until I opened the buttons of her blouse exposing her soft breasts. Licking one, taking a nipple in my hand I tweaked it pinching it hard making her gasp. I licked the other breast tweaking her nipple before looking back to her mouth, saliva dripping of my lips our mouths fused into another passionate kiss. This time my hands continued the teasing of her nipples as our mouths created a vacuum of lust. Getting up I unzipped her dress exposing her thighs leading up to her white panties. I opened the dress and placed my thumbs under the elastic of her panties noticing a wet patch in the centre she raised her hips helping me to pull them off her bottom before dragging them slowly down her legs. She kicked them off and spread her legs wide opening herself to me. "Lick my cunt. I want you to lick it and suck it, make me cum."

I went between her silky thighs noticing the love bite from our previous coupling. Licking up her pussy I tasted her scent. Continuing to lick her hearing her moan in satisfaction as my devious tongue continued to lick up the centre of her lips pushing in and sliding up feeling her thighs grip my head making it her prisoner of lust. Her thighs tightened hurting me as her orgasm rushed over her like an earthquake racing along its fault line. She only let me go after it had completely subsided. Getting up I joined her on the bed lying over her and thrusting my staff into her sex. She grunted as my invasion took her by surprise and then commenced moving in unison with me driving me in and out. She looked at me saying "I am on top," and swung over before sitting back down. She then started to move up and down fucking herself on my phallus. I groaned announcing that my orgasm wasn't far off and she moved faster until I cried out as my sexual joy flooded deep into her womb. As I was recovering she came for the second time before relaxing back resting in lustful satisfaction. We were still like that when Squirt walked in. A smile broke out on her face. "Oh wow. So this was the extra work you had to do to prepare for school.

rbenne
rbenne
38 Followers