Squirt and Her Cousins Ch. 05-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck how did you know?"

"Zoe and I have been spying on you both for some time. She has reported about the goings on when you sleep together. Although she has not been able say what was spoken we have both been expecting you and Sam to get engaged."

I felt terrible and Sam burst into tears saying. "Squirt I love him as much as you do. We have an idea to put to you but after your answer if you wish I will step aside. Now George does not know this, but it is my decision."

"Squirt, I want to marry you both, it is called bigamy. I want to marry you with Sam and Zoe as bridesmaids and then twelve months later Sam and I will marry, with you and Zoe as bridesmaids. I want us all to make babies together.

"Where does this leave Zoe?

"Well I happen to know something that she will reveal tonight."

Squirt sat thinking, looking at Sam and me. "I think that the idea of a bigamous relationship is just perfect. Let's get married." We all hugged before I told them that I was going to take them into town separately to buy engagement rings.

"Squirt my darling seeing we were the first, will you come to town with me tomorrow and Sam and I can go in the next day."

Because of her tattoo she left and Sam and I settled down to some serious love making. That evening the four of us met in the garage. "Zoe my love I wish to tell you that this morning Squirt and Sam agreed to marry me."

"Oh wow that means I am going to become Aunty Zoe. I can't wait. My sister is getting married I can't believe it. I hope we can build a big house like the one here. Angie and I will live on one side whilst you three will live with your children on the other side. About once a month I want to spend a couple of nights with George. Squirt and my sister can argue over who sleeps with Angie. Oh this is wonderful I can't believe its happening. Next Tuesday our tats will be healed and I will bring Angie to the garage with us. You three will get the chance to have your first threesome together whilst Angie and I will sleep together."

Squirt and Zoe decided to get an early night leaving Sam and me in the garage. When the door was closed we hugged, not believing that we were going to spend the rest of our lives together. Sam removed my shorts and taking me in her mouth started to suck on my erection causing me to hold her face and moan her name. She used her hand to pump the base whilst sucking the shaft and stimulating the head. It wasn't long before I was crying out and when she took my balls in her mouth I felt my orgasm boil up and into her sucking mouth. When I had recovered we decided to retire for the night. It had been a big day for Sam and I and we were emotionally exhausted. I dropped her off at her room kissing her and telling her how wonderful it was that we were going to be together.

The next morning Squirt woke asking me to take Sam into town because she had a migraine. After breakfast I took Sam and we drove into town. There are two jewelers in town and we walked into the first one. When an assistant offered to help us asked to be shown engagement rings, she wanted to know the price range and I suggested somewhere between fifteen hundred and twenty five hundred. She pulled out two trays and we looked at what was on offer, not really liking any of them. I looked through the glass at the next tray and asked the assistant to show it to us. Sam and I spied a gold band with a large ruby and a cluster of ten diamonds around it. She tried it on and it was spectacular on her finger.

"I love rubies, this ring is perfect. Will you buy me this one?"

"Of course darling, how much is it going to set us back?"

"Well sir this ring is in the next price bracket and is priced at six thousand dollars."

Sam gasped. "George you can't pay that much we will just have to settle on something cheaper."

"Here is my Visa; we will wear the ring out of the shop." I picked the ring up and pushed it onto Sam's finger. "I don't care what the cost is where you are concerned, if you like the ring then it's yours."

The shop assistant looked at her. "You are a very lucky girl to have a fiance like him."

We left the shop arm in arm and returned to 'our' restaurant, ordering the seafood paella. Sam could not stop looking at it and couldn't wait to get home to show it to Squirt and her sister. "I am the luckiest girl in the world. I belong to you this evening. When you and Squirt have finished I will welcome you to my bed. God I love you and I have loved you ever since you took my virginity."

That night I lay down with Squirt, her migraine had recovered and she was resting quietly. Sam had shown her the engagement ring and she was envious. Don't worry darling we will be at the jeweler tomorrow morning and will select the most magnificent ring. We cuddled together slowly making hot sex. Squirt said that she had missed being whipped over the last week so we had a close look at her tat. The scabs had fallen away so I suggested that she and I go to the garage for a private whipping. "But Squirt we are not doing what you had last time. Your beautiful butt is still baring witness to that session."

She removed her shorts and walked naked to the garage. Bending over the table I applied twenty firm strokes to her buttocks. On the twentieth she came, collapsing on the floor as she did so. I then told her to get on her hands and knees. Lubricating her arse I pushed myself into her arse. Squirt moaned as I advanced my erection. When I was fully in we started to move together, faster and faster until I was driving into her. She was screaming and moaning when she cried out that she was going to cum. Going stiff she arched her back and pressed back on her hips driving me deeper into her as her orgasm took control. I came inside her, feeling cum washing deep into her anus. It was one when we finally recovered and Squirt returned to our bed. I kissed her asking if I could visit Sam on the proviso that I sleep exclusively with her for the rest of the week. Squirt hugged me saying that we were all married so she didn't mind.

I went around to Sam and finding Zoe awake slipped into bed with her and cuddling up I asked her to sleep with Squirt tonight. She kissed me and walked around to Squirt's room. I then joined the sleeping Sam; taking her in my arms and kissing her. She woke up saying she didn't want to make love she just wanted to sleep with the knowledge that I was with her. I kissed her telling her that the rest of the week was Squirts. We didn't sleep that night; we talked quietly together about everything. Sam was hoping that she would be the first to become pregnant and that the children would be twins like her and Zoe. I told her that I wanted her to have the first children as well. Secretly, I realised that I loved Sam, more than Squirt. She lent over and kissed me. We wallowed in our love. I couldn't wait next Tuesday when we would have our extended family together for the first time. I was looking forward to seeing Zoe flog Angie. Sam looked at me asking if we could invite Michelle for the following weekend. She suggested we take the cabin cruiser out putting in at a private cove where we could all get together. As it would be our last weekend of the holidays it would be fitting to go out with a rush. Sam said that she couldn't wait to wear her ring for a whole weekend. I said that I would organise it tomorrow.

Squirt and I went on our excursion to the second jewelers in town. Once again we were asked how much we wanted to spend and I suggested between two and three thousand dollars. Three trays were placed for our inspection. Squirt stood looking into them, when we lifted the second tray up and she said "Oh my God look at that." She placed a ring on her finger holding it up for my inspection. It was a very simple design; a white gold ring with a large diamond in the centre and four diamonds around it. It was lovely and suited Squirt's love for something completely different. I asked how much and we were told three thousand dollars. Squirt kept the ring on her finger as I paid for it. Walking out of the shop I could see that she was becoming very emotional again. I took her back to the car and we drove to a park on the outskirts of town. Squirt looked at me her eyes heavy. "Fuck I love you' I am the luckiest girl in the world. Would you just hold me because I think I am going to become silly?"

Dear Squirt she put her head on my shoulder and began to weep. She cried for most of the hour. When she finally recovered she looked up at me with a weak smile apologising for being such an emotional girl. I patted her on the head telling her that it was beautiful, that I understood that it was the only way she could express her feelings. On the way home we pulled in at a very private beach and I pushed her against a dune lifting a leg around me and entering her. As always, when she's teary Squirt comes hard and fast. When we arrived home she asked me to go to Sam and that she would see me in bed tonight.

The week went quickly and on the Tuesday evening Squirt, Sam and I arrived at the garage without Zoe. She came along fifteen minutes later with Angie. When they arrived Zoe told us that Angie was here on a learning curve. She was interested in the whippings and yet was nervous.

Angie stood with her arm around Zoe. She nodded her head telling us. "Look I know about the relationship that you all have and I must tell you that I am not into men.

Zoe told me that she would like me to submit to her. I love Zoe and we are going to be together for the rest of our lives. She has told me how you guys are going to get married and I think that is a most beautiful story. Three people who love each other so deeply getting married what a story. She has also told me that she has to sleep with you all at times so we will be living close by. This is why I am with you this evening. Now seeing my mistress is really keen on corporal punishment I think that I would like to submit. Would you whip the others first and I will watch?"

Squirt stepped forward saying that she will go first. Removing her clothes and exposing her tattoo she bent over the table offering her backside for punishment. Angie was really taken with the tattoo so Sam displayed hers.

"Don't worry Angie after we return from our boating trip next weekend I am taking you to the tattooist. Your tattoo will be 'SAPHIC LOVE'. We can organise it with Michelle over the weekend."

As previously, Squirt came on the twentieth stroke, Angie gasped with amazement. In quick succession Sam and then Zoe stepped forward bending over the table. Angie watched Zoe carefully and when it was over she took a deep breath before saying. "I will submit as long as Zoe whips me. I only want ten at first. If I think I can take it I will ask to continue."

With that she removed her clothes and bent over the table. Zoe brought the first stroke down leaving a red stripe on her. The next stroke was more vicious and she screamed. By the tenth stroke she was screaming regularly. Stopping on the tenth she looked around and requested the next ten. After the last stroke was delivered she stood up and Zoe took her in her arms as she cried her pain away.

Zoe then took Angie by the hand and placed her hand in Squirt's saying that they were going to have threesome. That left my darling Sam. We stood looking at each other for ten minutes. "Take me out to the boat. I want to sleep with you tonight. Those three love birds won't miss us. I want to really express my love for you."

We walked, still naked, hand in hand down to the boat shed and rowed out. Climbing aboard Sam clung to me. "The more we are together the more I love you. You are so special to me and I want to sleep with you forever. I wish we never had to get out of bed. I feel really guilty because I don't want to harm Squirt and yet I can't help myself. Do you think Squirt notices?"

"Of course she notices and yet I don't think she is hurt. She is very happy that we will all be together and she understands that there will be times when you and I will spend the odd week together as I hope you realise that Squirt and I will be together. I hope that there will be times when we can all sleep together because I understand the love we share. Your sister organised this for us. She came to me and said that she would take Squirt into bed with Angie so that you and I can spend the night together. We can go ashore mid morning when everyone has gone to golf. Now come here my little poppet and do as you promised. Otherwise I will just have to discipline you."

"If that's the alternative I don't think I am going to do anything. You are just going to have to discipline me. Your fucking pain slut deserves a spanking."

"You really are into pain aren't you slut?"

"You and Squirt made me like it, so it's really your fault."

"All right you hussy, bend over my knee and take your punishment." I gave her ten hard slaps to her already hot posterior. Keeping her over my knee I massaged her soft cheeks and thighs. I pushed a hand under her up into her sex making her moan as I began to tease her. She started to squirm and I gave her four more slaps telling her that this was part of her punishment. "You are not allowed to cum until I tell you. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir, I love you sir."

I continued to tease her clit rubbing her lips pushing fingers into her getting pleasure from hearing her moan. She was becoming more excited and I knew that she was not going to take this punishment for much longer. When she screamed telling me her orgasm was close I stopped taking my hand off her feeling my own orgasm building deep down I rolled her off my knee and stood over her pumping my love into her hair.

"Bend over my knee again." I recommenced teasing; this time two hands were working. One hand was deep inside her whilst the other was stimulating her clit. Again she was getting more excited and when I felt she was about to cum I asked her how she felt.

"Oh sir I feel wonderful please let me cum. It hurts I must cum."

"All right my poppet you have asked very nicely so you may cum now." Lying over my knee, she exploded, crying out her passion and after a number of sighs she relaxed; lying across my knee. Helping her up, I witnessed the stain of her cum on my knee. I kissed her before carrying her down to our cabin where we lay bathed in the moonlight through the skylight.

Lying, satisfied with the love of my poppet I kissed her my hands amusing themselves with the small hillocks of her breasts. As they became hard I continued my exploration of her upper torso. Massaging and stimulating getting little moans and sighs indicating the lust that I was creating in my poppet. Slipping down further following the soft smooth trail that led to her lower erogenous zone I began the investigation of her nether regions. Cupping her outer sex; squeezing and massaging it until she opened herself to me. Presenting her most private regions, not content with this I insinuated fingers into the quick itself, resulting in Sam screaming her frustration so I rolled her onto her side and took possession of her. We started to rock our hips faster and faster willing our mutual orgasm to erupt over us. When we had recovered we lay in each others arms until slumber overtook our minds.

We must have been tired because the sun was well up when we awoke. Taking my lovers hand I took her outside and we jumped off the boat, swimming until she had washed her soiled hair. Climbing aboard Sam looked at me saying. "Gee it's great to be clean. You have quite a fetish for soiling my hair haven't you?"

"I think it's because you so love your hair that I do it."

Sam hugged me. "Thank you for last night. That was absolutely amazing."

I kissed her before commenting on the differences between her and Squirt. "You and Squirt are like chalk and cheese. She cannot express her love without crying for hours whilst you revel in pain and humiliation without becoming overly emotional. I can see Squirt when she has delivered her first baby. They will place it in her arms and she will cry like a baby. Not like you. When you deliver our first baby you will be smiling your love and devotion. I love both traits but will never cease to be amazed."

"I know what you mean. I have had Squirt blubbering on my shoulder trying to express her love. I cry but no like Squirt. She is just so much in love and I know that this love is for the both of us. I feel embarrassed when I think of it because my love for you is a selfish love. Since you took my maidenhead I have wanted you to myself, I don't want to share and yet I want us all together in the one house. Let's return and see how she, Zoe and Angie are getting on?"

When we arrived at the beach we found Angie pleasuring her mistress. We moved on up to the house finding Squirt sitting out in the sun. She was in her bathers and dark glasses. We went inside and put our bathers on before joining Squirt. The three of us walked into the shade and sitting down, talking about next weekend with Michelle.

The week went by slowly. Angie and Zoe seemed to be inseparable and I was becoming frustrated because I wanted to spend an evening with her. Squirt and I slept most nights together. We would normally make passionate love early in the morning before drifting to sleep waking mid morning. On the Thursday Squirt joined Sam and me out at the boat. Squirt and I cleaned it whilst Sam made up the two other cabins. When we had finished Squirt became frisky and enticed Sam and me into our cabin. We collapsed on the bed and I kissed Squirt whilst Sam latched onto my boner taking it fully into her delectable mouth. I moaned into Squirts mouth as I felt her incredible suction pulling me into her throat. We were like this when the door opened and Zoe walked in with Angie.

"Busted, we swam out here knowing that you were on board."

Sam screamed at her sister. "Fuck off Zoe, your cabin is next door; go screw."

Angie laughed and dragged Zoe into their cabin leaving us to our own lustrous fancies. As Sam continued to suck my phallus I knew that it wouldn't be long before I came. Squirt was latched to my face, her tongue dancing a fandango in my mouth. Pulling back from Squirt I announced my impending explosion. I took Sam and pushed into her hair where I came with a force that even surprised me. When I finished Sam's hair was sticky with my goo. She smiled weakly at Squirt. "He loves to soil my hair and there is nothing I can do to stop him." Squirt pushed Sam onto her back and went down between her legs licking from her arse to her pussy. I massaged her cunt waiting for my revitalised boner. When it was standing like a little soldier I pushed into her cunt and started to move pushing her tongue into Sam's sex causing her to moan with lust as her magnificent honey pot was invaded by Squirt's tongue. The pummeling I was giving Squirt caused her to scream with her impending orgasm. With perfect timing both girls stiffened, their bodies becoming lost in the throes of their lust. As they came down we heard Angie and Zoe screaming away their own passion. When the boat was once again in silence we all met in the saloon, discussing tomorrow evening and where we were going to take the boat.

Angie got up and walked across the deck. "Why don't we cruise up the river to Hardy Island? It's about twenty miles upstream of the town and if we put into the quiet bay at the western end no one will find us. There is a wonderful beach with super soft sand and quiet walks through the forest. I can't think of anywhere more romantic."

Agreeing with her we returned to the house to phone Michelle telling her that we will meet her at the wharf around five thirty. Zoe was pleased because we would be able to do Angie's tattoo on Sunday evening before returning home.

Chapter 7

The Final Weekend