Stand for Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There'll be nothing to discuss about," Todd said, his eyes still glued on Adrian. "We are living and we'll never come back here."

After saying that, Todd gathered his family members and began leaving. Victoria couldn't have those people leave. She needed Jake a lot and she was gonna show everyone that she still had power in the house.

"Wait," Victoria said, going near the Wilsons. "Jake will not leave this house."

Nicholas quickly turned around to see his mother holding Jake's hand.

"What?" Nicholas yelled. "Jake has no business here."

"Of course, he does," Victoria yelled, staring at her son with a frown on her face. "As far as I am concerned Jake is the only son in law that I have. He'll stay here because he belongs in this house."

Adrian was really hurt by what his new mother in law did. He couldn't live under the same roof with Jake. Jake was a conniving and troublesome bitch. This only meant that Adrian had to gather his strength in order to face Jake. He just has to.

"That all lies with Jake," Todd said softly. "If he wants to stay here, we'll never interrupt him."

Nicholas stared at Jake. He knew he couldn't do a thing because his mother lived in the house and she had the right to the house.

"Please, Jake," Victoria muttered. "Stay here as my son."

Jake stared at Victoria then at Nicholas and Adrian. He really wanted to fight Adrian to win over Nicholas, to do that he has to stay inside the house.

"I'll stay," Jake muttered.

"Great," Victoria muttered.

"Mom," Nicholas said, looking straight at his mother. "How could you do this?"

"This is what you get," Victoria said eyeing Adrian. "You were supposed to marry Jake and he'll stay here as my son in law and your..."

"My what?" Nicholas yelled. "I don't have any business with Jake. I'm now a married man and I love Adrian."

"Well, this house is equally mine." Victoria yelled. "You might have bought it but I have every right to be here. Jake will stay here. Fortunately, the evil spell cast on you by that boy will fade and you'll come back to your senses. You'll then come back to your rightful man."

Nicholas was tired of arguing. He couldn't do it anymore. He just wanted to have a happy night with his lover. He was just lucky his son had slept so that he couldn't hear all the drama going on. He was really happy.

"Suit yourself, mom," Nicholas said, angry. "Just don't make him come near me or my love."

Adrian was staring at the floor. He knew he couldn't look and admire the house. It would seem amateurish. He was married to Nicholas and that was enough to make him happy. He was really happy. Even though his mother in law doesn't like him, he was gonna show love and kindness to her as a son in law should.

"Where are you two going?" Elena chuckled.

"To our room," Nicholas chuckled and felt embarrassed later. He didn't need to show everyone that he was eager to sleep with Adrian.

"You have some explaining to do young man. I have accepted your choice but I still need your explanation," Elena chuckled. "Your sister and your sister in law will take Adrian upstairs. You'll only join in later."

"Really," Nicholas didn't like the idea but since he owned it to them he had to do it. "How many rituals are remaining?"

"None, but he'll be in the kitchen the day after tomorrow. He'll cook for his in laws the first time," Elena chuckled.

Hmmm, Nicholas couldn't wait to taste Adrian's delicious food. It was gonna taste different because Adrian was his baby now. He was gonna do everything to please him and give him a great life.

Adrian felt cold when Nicholas' hand left him. He wanted Nicholas to guide him every step of the way. He wanted him to be there in every ritual. Now he was gonna come upstairs a bit later. Adrian was nervous.

Nicholas' sister and sister in law seemed nice while they welcomed him. What if they were monsters like Jake? No negative thoughts, Adrian thought, just wonderful, positive thoughts. Adrian felt shivers when he felt two hands hold him. He was really nervous and he hoped it wouldn't be able to show.

Adrian was led upstairs were it seemed like forever to reach. He was later led into a room that smelt like heaven itself. When Adrian raised his face, he almost fainted. The room was beautiful, filled with all the comforts of life and it had a really wonderful view. It was like a little house itself.

It was not until he saw the bed that he was attracted. It was huge, looked like it could accommodate ten people. It was filled with flower petals and the whole room was decorated by wonderfully smelling flowers.

"Here we are," Arianna said sweetly. "Welcome to Nicholas, now your room."

Adrian smiled brightly. He knew he was gonna have a wonderful time in that room especially if Nicholas was gonna make sweet, pure love to him. It was gonna be intense and sweet.

Adrian was taken to the bed where he was made to sit in the middle. He was blushing. The way the bed was decorated sure looked like whoever made that decoration knew they were gonna make love. It made Adrian blush a lot.

"Don't be shy," Arianna chuckled. "You shouldn't be shy around me. By the way Adrian, my name is Arianna and this here is Clara. Call on us any time and we'll be here."

Adrian nodded sheepishly. He wanted to talk to them but they were strangers. This was the second time he had met them but it was clear that they loved him to some degree.

"We'll leave you now. Wait for your prince charming." Clara said.

Adrian smiled and watched as they left. At least most of the people in the house were nice. It was a pity that his mother in law hated him. Adrian felt lucky that he had gotten married to Nicholas.

His mother had definitely been talking about Nicholas as the right man. He had all the qualities she had described. The challenges she had mentioned was probably the mother in law. Adrian knew his job was to make sure that his mother in law liked him. Even if it was just a bit.

Adrian sat, waiting for Nicholas and examining the room. It was not long and he heard the door opening and shortly closed. He stared at the door and saw his husband closing the door and staring at him in the most beautiful way no man has ever done.

Nicholas simply froze once he saw how handsome and sexy Adrian was looking. His eyes were glowing brightly, calling to his very soul. That shy nature of Adrian made Nicholas even more determined to show the boy just how much he loved and appreciated him.

Nicholas slowly moved towards the bed, locking his eyes with Adrian's. He had never seen him blush like that. It was super sexy and it added to his handsome face. Nicholas slowly removed his shoes still locked with Adrian. He threw the shoes away and then removed his jacket, bow tie and shirt. He only had a small vest on.

Adrian couldn't stop gazing at Nicholas. Even when he sexily removed his clothes, Adrian stared to the fullest. Nicholas had a muscular chest that showed through his vest. It was clear his chest was hairy but Adrian loved it like that. It was the most beautiful view.

He had never seen Nicholas naked so it was gonna be a surprise. He just hoped Nicholas would be gentle on him since he was still kinda...well a virgin. He was glad he was gonna lose his virginity to his husband. His love for Nicholas was blossoming. From that moment on, it would never, ever fade.

Nicholas slowly moved towards the bed looking straight at Adrian. Adrian's blue eyes had a sparkle Nicholas had never seen in his life. He was sure they were glowing brighter and brighter. They were just beautiful.

Nicholas moved on the bed and crawled towards Adrian. Adrian shyly moved his face and Nicholas brought him back with his chin. He was now staring in his eyes and he saw the love, desire and passion that he had never seen before.

"Tell me," Nicholas muttered, locking his eyes with Adrian's. "Are you happy with me? Are you regretting your decision?"

Adrian chuckled. "No, this is one of the happiest moments for me."

"Then why do you seem shy?" Nicholas winked. "You don't have to be shy. I'm now your husband and...I can do anything without fear."

Adrian knew exactly what Nicholas meant by that. He wanted to make love. Adrian did too but he was kind of shy since Nicholas had never seen him naked.

"Come here, baby," Nicholas husked.

Adrian's cheeks pinked up brightly. He was blushing. He felt Nicholas' hand on his cheeks and it sent shivers down his spine. He felt hot as that muscular hand caressed his cheeks. His cock jumped with joy and the rest of his body wanted more of Nicholas' touch.

"Don't be shy," Nicholas husked, feeling lust take control of him. "Just be comfortable around me."

Adrian breathed and moved closer to Nicholas. He felt Nicholas coming closer, moving his eyes up and down Adrian's neck. It was clear the sexy hunk was in turbo mode. He was ready to make love to Adrian for the first time. It was clear he was eager to.

Nicholas slowly crawled on the bed closer to Adrian. He was ready to make love to Adrian, his whole being wanted to. He came closer to Adrian and went further on his neck. He took out his tongue and licked Adrian's necks slowly and sensually. Then he began kissing Adrian's neck softly and passionately.

He held the back of Adrian's head, slowly kissing his neck while he moved his head from side. It was going to be the first night and Nicholas wanted to make it special. He traced Adrian's neck with his tongue and moved to his ear. He nipped Adrian's ear drawing a moan from his mouth. Nicholas moved further and kissed Adrian's temple.

Nicholas then suddenly stopped and locked his eyes with Adrian. Those wonderful eyes took him to different dimensions. He could stay forever staring in those eyes. They were so blue, so beautiful and so sexy. Nicholas was hypnotized.

All of a sudden, Nicholas moved his hands from Adrian's head to his leg. He lifted Adrian's leg, brought it closer to his face. Making sure that his eyes were still glued with the sexy boy before him, Nicholas brought his lips to Adrian's foot and kissed it. He kissed every part of it slowly and he could see that Adrian was really enjoying it.

Nicholas moved further and kissed Adrian's leg from his jean. He kissed his way up his leg till he reached the face. Looking deep in Adrian's eyes, Nicholas brought Adrian's lips close to him and they met. He felt a sparkle between them. It was like Adrian's lips were connected to a cable of electricity. Nicholas felt waves travelling through his entire body.

He gripped Adrian head and kissed him like never before. He felt like his breath was leaving him but he kissed Adrian like anything. He sucked on his lips, brushing on his tongue from time to time. He sucked both Adrian's lips furiously until they felt swell and sweet. He didn't stop there. He made sure that his tongue was deep down Adrian's throat. It was really incredible.

Nicholas had never kissed him like that before. He had his tongue all the way down Adrian's throat. The scene was beautiful and the emotions that took over Adrian were from out of this world. His worries went away. In his mind it was just the two of them in the world.

Adrian began moaning as Nicholas kissed him deeply. They were so close in contact that Adrian felt like he was running out of air. He didn't want to pull away from that kiss. It was so beautiful feeling Nicholas' tongue in his mouth. Man that guy could kiss.

In a few minutes they were both gasping for air. Adrian smiled brightly once he saw Nicholas' face. His look was that of pure lust and total satisfaction. He has never seen Nicholas look at him like that. It was really so breathtaking.

Nicholas smiled, cupping Adrian's cheeks. He moved his fingers on Adrian's lips, making sure that one of his fingers was in Adrian's mouth. It felt good when Adrian began sucking on his finger.

"You are wonderful, you know that?" Nicholas husked. "I am the luckiest man on earth. I love you Adrian Nicholas Miller."

Adrian blushed. "I love you more."

"It just makes me feel sad that my mother treated you like..."

Adrian covered Nicholas' mouth with his hand. He didn't want him to speak further. He understood his mother was just angry that he had brought home a poor boy.

"Its fine," Adrian smiled, moving his hand on Nicholas' lips. "I understand how she's feeling. She'll eventually learn to accept and love me. I just don't want you to avoid her because of me. Just have the same relationship you have with her."

Nicholas took Adrian's hand and kissed it.

"You are so sweet and nice. I'll never love anyone else,"

"I love you too," Adrian chuckled. "I'll cherish every moment of my life with you."

Nicholas laughed at that. He was so happy that he didn't even know how to express that happiness. Adrian was now a jewel in his hand that he has to treasure all his life. His son and Adrian were the most important things in his life. He didn't want to lose any of them.

Nicholas still locked with Adrian, slowly removed his vest and threw it away. He removed his trouser and was now only with a boxer brief. His cock was in full swing and the gaze in Adrian's eyes was beautiful.

Adrian's heart raced, his eyes twitched and his breath became heavy. He saw Nicholas in only a boxer and by the look of things; Nicholas sure had a bigger package in that boxer. His chest was hairy, beautiful and really muscular. Hair traced from the chest till it disappeared in those briefs. His legs were hairy and quite muscular.

Adrian couldn't lie but he was a bit scared. He'd never slept with anyone before and if what he heard was right, the first time was a bit painful, okay, a whole lot painful. He heard that most people had difficulties walking.

Adrian sighed and then smiled sheepishly at Nicholas.

Nicholas chuckled once he saw the look in the boy's eyes. It was clear that the boy was a bit nervous. There was no need because the boy had been in a relationship before, right?

"Are you scared?" Nicholas asked, caressing Adrian's cheeks.

Adrian nodded. Of course, he couldn't tell Nicholas that he was scared.

"That's right," Nicholas husked. "I'll take of you."

Nicholas moved closer, kissing Adrian while he slowly took the shirt upwards. He removed Adrian's shirt, revealing his boyish body. It was not thin and not fat. Just the way Nicholas loved it. It was sexier that way.

Nicholas traced his fingers on Adrian's nipple and pinched it. He felt the boy quiver in his arms and he chuckled before bringing his mouth to that wonderful pointed nipple. Nicholas sucked Adrian's nipple while he played with the other. Soon he heard him shudder and moan softly. That only encouraged Nicholas more as he sucked furiously till he made sure that both the nipples were red and swollen.

He moved to Adrian's mouth and kissed him while he slowly unbuckled his belt. They were both moaning uncontrollably but made sure that the moans were as soft as possible so no one could hear them.

Nicholas slowly made Adrian lie on the bed while he got on top of him. Adrian's leg was between Nicholas' thighs feeling that big bulge in his boxers. As Nicholas felt Adrian's leg moving on his crotch, it sent a wave of emotions through his entire body. It made him go over the edge.

Adrian felt Nicholas' cock through his boxers. It was hard and it poked his leg. Feeling Nicholas on top of him made his own cock hard. He couldn't wait to make love to Nicholas. He felt Nicholas' mouth leave his lips and then began tracing his neck. He moved to his chest, planted kisses all over his stomach and then moved to the waistband of his jean.

Adrian felt Nicholas' tongue on his belly button and it made him quiver. He let out a moan that was sensual and really sweet. Feeling Nicholas' tongue on his belly button was extremely sweet. It was really beautiful and he clenched the sheets on the bed. He was moaning softly, taking every chance to look at Nicholas.

Adrian took his hands and held on to Nicholas' head. He moved his hands in Nicholas' hair while the guy increased his pace on his belly button. Nicholas moved his face up and smiled at Adrian. Adrian smiled back and felt Nicholas' breath move down to his waistband.

He moved his eyes and saw Nicholas biting his waistband. He unbuttoned the trouser and stripped off the trouser with his teeth. It was really sexy to watch. That was his husband and he was gonna let him do anything that he wanted to do.

Adrian felt the cold hair hit his legs and thighs. It was so cold but once he felt Nicholas' lips on his leg he forgot about it and concentrated on the wonderful lips making him feel good. Nicholas kissed Adrian from the foot to the thighs. He buried his face in Adrian's crotch sniffing Adrian's musk. It was so beautiful.

Nicholas crawled his way up to Adrian's face and kissed him for some minutes before he took his leg and got in between his thighs. He was breathing so fast ready to taste Adrian. He just wanted to make him feel special.

He kissed on Adrian's neck and moved his way to Adrian's briefs. Still kissing Adrian's neck, Nicholas touched the waistband of Adrian's boxer and began removing it,

"Wait!" Adrian muttered.

Nicholas stopped sucking Adrian's neck and moved to look at him. He was still in between Adrian's legs with the hardest cock he has ever hard in his life. It was throbbing and it hurt too.

"What is it, babe?" Nicholas asked, his eyes locked with Adrian. "Did I do anything wrong?"

"No," Adrian mumbled. He smiled brightly at Nicholas. "I just want to say something before you make love to me."

Nicholas chuckled. "Do you have...any problem with...you know?"

"No," Adrian said. He felt shy for what he was going to tell Nicholas. "But...I am...I am a..." Adrian gulped. "...I am a virgin. I just want you to be gentle with me."

Nicholas raised his eyebrow. How could Adrian be a virgin when he told him that he had been in a relationship before?

"You are kidding, right?" Nicholas smiled and then chuckled. "You don't have to fear. I'll..."

"I'm serious," Adrian mumbled. "I'm really a virgin."

Adrian watched as Nicholas' smile faded. He had no idea why. But he got scared because he felt like Nicholas got angry when he found out he was a virgin. Then all of a sudden, Nicholas had the brightest smile ever and he kissed Adrian sweetly.

"I'm really glad." Nicholas smiled. "You are my virgin and I love you a lot."

"I love you too." Adrian smiled.

"You are amazing," Nicholas whispered as he kissed Adrian's cheeks. "You are the most handsome boy I have ever seen. I promise to love you and I'll fulfill all my vows to be faithful to you."

"I'll fulfill those vows too," Adrian smiled.

Nicholas leaned and kissed Adrian softly on the lips. After that he got off of him and lay close to him. He adjusted his cock and smiled at Adrian.

"Anything wrong," Adrian asked. "I thought you wanted to make love to me?"

"I do," Nicholas chuckled. "You don't know how much I am dying to make love to you."

Adrian chuckled nervously. "Go ahead, remember we're married."

"I want to, honey," Nicholas planted his lips on Adrian's. "But I can't. Not tonight, grandmother told me that some people will come to meet the new son in law of this family tomorrow. You are a virgin and if we do anything..." Nicholas laughed. "...Everyone will know that we had sex."

"Alright," Adrian smiled, feeling his cock getting soft.

"I'll wait, but tomorrow night I'll make you a part of my body."

Adrian chuckled and laid his head on Nicholas' hairy chest. Nicholas held him tightly, planting a kiss on his forehead. Adrian felt safe in Nicholas' arms. This was one of those moments where you feel like you are top of the world.

"Sleep," Nicholas said softly. "Got a long day tomorrow,"

Adrian smiled as he breathed in Nicholas' cologne. He still couldn't believe that he was married to Nicholas and lying on that chest. Feeling Nicholas' naked body on his was wonderful, lovely and wickedly beautiful. Adrian couldn't have wished for anything more. He remembered what had happened in the afternoon.