Stand for Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I missed you a lot," Adrian exclaimed, his heart beating miles away.

"Not more than I did," Nicholas said as he gripped Adrian's arms and brought him closer. "I missed your mouth, making love and most especially...you. I missed you a lot but that was my motivation."

"What?" Adrian breathed.

"To work faster so that I can come back to the boy who has stolen my heart."

Adrian's heart melted. He wanted to break down and cry in Nicholas' arms but he couldn't. He had to be strong. He was now with the man he really loves a lot so there was nothing to fear. It was just Nicholas and he really loved him more than anything in the world. If ever he lost him, he would die instantly.

Nicholas looked straight into Adrian's eyes and cupped his cheeks. He brought his head closer till their lips met. He sucked on Adrian's lips, stopping only for a moment to brush on them. It was beautiful, romantic and absolutely lovely.

"Are you ready?" Nicholas asked, rubbing Adrian's cheeks softly.

"I think so," Adrian said softly. "I can't lie. I'm a little bit nervous but I'm sure it won't show."

"Don't be," Nicholas said softly, breathing heavily. "I'll be with you every step of the way."

Adrian nodded and took a deep breath. He felt some form of energy enter and he was ready to meet the people downstairs. He was sure that they were beautiful, elegant people with high class life just like Nicholas' family which by the way Adrian was now a part of.

"I think I'm ready but..." Adrian stared at himself. "I absolutely have no idea what to wear. Can you help me out here, Nic?"

"You know," Nicholas said as he moved Adrian's hips to the other side. "I thought you are already dressed. You'll look so cute in anything you wear. It's not about the clothes but about you."

"You are crazy," Adrian said, pulling away from Nicholas.

Nicholas held Adrian's hand and prevented him to go. He carefully rubbed on it with his thumb and then brought it closer to his mouth. He pressed soft kisses on it. Starting with the hand, he moved all the way to the arm till he was closer to Adrian.

He kissed Adrian's temple and felt him tremble in his arms. He carefully turned Adrian around, licked his lips and then slowly brought him closer to his body. He rubbed his hands on Adrian's back, drawing a moan from him.

Then he kissed Adrian softly on the lips. He entered Adrian's mouth and sucked on his tongue slowly and passionately. He nipped on his tongue, feeling a wave of powerful emotions take over his body. He slowly moved his hands and grabbed Adrian's ass.

He squeezed that ass as Adrian's moans got louder and the vibrations got intense. He tore away from the mouth and moved to his neck, slowly sucking on it with all his mighty.

"Oh, Nic, please," Adrian moaned. "Not now. There are...guests waiting downstairs. Please, let's wait for...oh."

"They can wait," Nicholas moaned on Adrian's neck sending rhythmic vibrations through his entire body. "I just wanna appreciate you. I haven't tasted you today."

Adrian knew he was defeated. There was nothing he could do. He just got into the moment and allowed Nicholas to do wonders on his wonderful neck. He could feel his teeth digging deeper with each suck. He felt like he was being drained by a vampire.

Nicholas sucked, nipped and kissed on Adrian's neck. By the time he raised his head, there was a hickey on Adrian's shoulder, closer to the neck. He didn't want to pull away but time was not on his side either.

He moved his hands to Adrian's shirt and quickly removed it. He slowly picked Adrian up and took him to the room where their clothes where.

"Would you like me to help you?" Nicholas moaned as he tore away from Adrian's mouth.

Adrian was surprised. So Nicholas had been teasing him after all. That was so bad because Adrian got himself ready for a quickie.

"I thought..."

"I was going to make love to you." Nicholas chuckled, running his finger on Adrian's chest.

"Well...yes," Adrian stammered.

"Well, Mr. Miller," Nicholas chirped, wrapping his arms around Adrian's neck. "We'll talk about love making later. I know I'm irresistible and ...sexy but right now, we've got other businesses to take care of."

"Really," Adrian chirped, moving his hands behind Nicholas. He tapped on his ass and Nicholas jumped a little.

"Someone is being naughty," Nicholas chirped. "You are making my cock stiff."

"What are you gonna do about it?" Adrian asked, drawing his face closer to Nicholas. "Are you gonna take me here or what?"

"No," Nicholas nodded. His cock was so damn hard and his body was vibrating terribly. He wanted Adrian but not right there. He needed to reserve him for the night.

"I think I'll deal with you tonight," Nicholas moaned softly.

"Can't wait," Adrian winked.

Nicholas chuckled. He planted another hot kiss on Adrian as his cock throbbed with each pulse in his pants. It was begging to be released but Nicholas was not going to do that anytime soon. He needed Adrian for the night. Yes, that's what he needed to do. Right now there were people waiting for them downstairs.

"Do you want me to choose your outfit?" Nicholas asked softly, his hand letting Adrian go.

Adrian nodded. He knew whatever Nicholas would choose for him would be perfect. Nicholas never made any mistakes especially when it involved making Adrian look hot.

"I think yellow shirt," Nicholas pointed to the shirt. "Black suit, very tight and sexy,"

"You know you are crazy right?" Adrian laughed.

"Crazy in love, yes I am."

"Get out of here." Adrian said, throwing a shirt at Nicholas.

Nicholas chuckled and left after a hot kiss. He needed to entertain his guests before Adrian came down stairs. He was really looking forward to introducing Adrian. After that, he'd be done. All his friends, business partners and fans would know who Adrian is. It will be one of the most important nights.

*****

The whole house was filled with decorations, beautiful elegant decorations. They were of different colors ranging from blue to red. Everywhere sparkled and the soothing music was cozy to the feel.

Guests, different guests, elegant and classy guests filled the living room drinking and eating some food. Nicholas was busy chatting with some of the people that had come for that particular event and they had asked him who the lucky guy was but it wouldn't be a surprise if he spilled it, would it?

He stared at his mother and she was looking lovely in her yellow dress. As expected she was with her guard dog, Jake and they seemed to be talking an awful lot. Anyway, Nicholas wasn't interested at all. He was just interested in his Adrian, beautiful and innocent. He really loved the mood.

"Hey, Mr. Miller,"

Nicholas turned around and excused himself. He went to the person who was calling him.

"Mr. Jacobs, how are you?"

"Thrilled," Mr. Jacobs said with a chuckle. "I'm dying to see your precious jewel. But come to think of it...I always thought you and Jake would end up together."

"Mm-hmm," Nicholas mumbled. "I thought so too but what can I say," He gushed, tapping on Mr. Jacobs' shoulder. "Once you fall in love with the person you are meant to be with you'll always be drawn to that person."

"I agree," Mr. Jacobs' said. "Anyway, I wish you a good marriage life. You are one of us now."

"Yeah," Nicholas chirped. His joy was hitting maximum. He was just too happy. "Being married is a wonderful thing. You feel complete and..."

"...Happy," Mr. Jacobs finished.

"Yeah," Nicholas said with burgeoning excitement.

He laughed and chatted with Mr. Jacobs about a few minutes before the both of them began passing around the party. It was a wonderful mood especially the questions many people asked him. He couldn't have been happier.

***

Victoria smiled at the people that greeted her. She was really happy and dressed her best in a yellow dress that showed the world her shape. Not that she loved Adrian or anything but that there was gonna be some sort of drama. She had arranged it with Jake.

You can call it...another wedding present. She was dressed like that because she was gonna enjoys the drama unfolding.

"Just a little more time," Victoria whispered to Jake, smiling at the passing guests. "Just a little more and that boy will receive another gift from us."

"I can't wait," Jake smiled brightly. "I wanna see him defeated as he comes here."

"Let the game begin," Victoria said, raising her glass to toast with Jake.

"Cheers," Jake said as he hit his glass with hers.

They laughed and drank their champagne happily.

****

The time had come. Nicholas' heart was racing with excitement. His mind was telling him to hurry it up and his body wanted it all to happen. His mother had just told him that she had brought Adrian in the party but he didn't see him. All she said was to just continue and announce.

Nicholas went to the front, picked up a microphone and called.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention."

Nicholas watched as the people diverted their eyes to him. Once he was sure that all eyes were on him, he continued.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the moment you've all been waiting for has arrived." Nicholas chirped. "Now it is time to introduce to you my love, my heart, my better half and my life."

There was a cheer from all the people that were in the house. Nicholas chuckled in the microphone.

"May I take this opportunity to introduce to you...?"

Suddenly, all the lights went off. It was dark and the people started panicking. Nicholas wondered what was happening so he told the people to stay calm.

Electricity in the house had never been cut before so something was definitely wrong. He put the microphone down and was ready to go and check what was wrong when suddenly...a spotlight lit in front of him. On that spotlight was Adrian, untied hair and covering his face with that hair.

Nicholas' heart warmed up when he saw him. He was looking so cute but what was the need of covering his face?

Nicholas admired Adrian who stood in front of him as the people cheered. He had also thought he had told Adrian to wear a black suit but now he was wearing a blue one. Either way, he was looking sexy in whatever he wore.

Then slow soothing music started playing, warming Nicholas' heart. He was ready for a dance but Adrian just stood there like a statue. It was really amazing how things were going. Nicholas' eyes were glued on the handsome boy standing in front of him. He wasn't moving or anything but Nicholas was ecstatic.

His heart was racing, yearning to withhold the boy standing in front of him. He would go near, kiss him and remove that long hair to reveal him to the world. He couldn't wait but he couldn't stop staring either.

Nicholas felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked and saw his mother smiling at him. He smiled back and rubbed her hand sweetly. He quickly diverted his eyes as he saw some people sweetly whispering to themselves. He got what they whispered. They were just as eager as he was to kiss that boy and show him to the world.

"Go," She whispered. "He planned this the whole day."

Nicholas diverted his eyes to Adrian who was still standing right there as the music played. He began walking slowly towards Adrian. His plan was to get close and kneel down, take Adrian's hand and dance romantically in front of the people, kiss him softly and remove that hair from his face.

Nicholas slowly went near. With a racing heart, a mind on a mission and a very determined passion, he began bending his right knee to kneel when suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder, again.

He didn't want to be disturbed but when he saw it was his Aunt Emily, he stood and she took him away from the crowd without saying anything. She literally dragged him out of there with a serious face.

"Aunt," Nicholas complained. "I can't just leave him there. What is so important that...?"

"That's not Adrian," Emily said courageously.

Nicholas chuckled. He knew she was pulling a joke but at that moment it wasn't funny at all. He needed to go back to Adrian who was probably waiting and feeling shy around a crowd of people he didn't know.

"Aunt, please," Nicholas chuckled. "This is no time for jokes. I've to go back to..."

"That's not Adrian," Emily said.

"Aunt," Nicholas chuckled nervously. "Please," He put his hands together. "I can't wait anymore. I've waited long enough for this. I just want to show him to Adrian.

"You don't believe me?" Emily said, looking serious. "Look over there." she pointed to the stairs.

Nicholas knew it was a joke but he had to look anyway to see what it was that she wanted to show him.

"I'll do that but after..." Nicholas trailed off once he saw what his aunt had just told.

It was all true and he believed her to the fullest. On those stairs stood Adrian, handsome, sexy face, beautiful body, a shy smile and...fuck forget it. Nicholas was too drawn into Adrian to think about any of that stuff. He slowly walked towards the stairs and stared at Adrian for a long time. It was not bright but Nicholas saw his face completely.

His deep blue eyes were in full view and his blades were magnificent. There was nothing about Adrian that wasn't amazing. At his age, he was just too sexy. Nicholas found him irresistible.

"Wow!" Nicholas gasped. "You look so...wow!"

Adrian smiled brightly, looking at Nicholas who was looking so handsome. He had seen him earlier but the mood was making him look more handsome. Adrian was so lucky Nicholas didn't do anything with the impostor.

"You don't have to say the word," Adrian smiled brightly capturing Nicholas' soul. "Your eyes can tell me what your lips cannot say."

He was so drawn into him. He didn't want to tear his eyes away from him. His body was in perfect shape and the tight suit made him look sexier. It made Nicholas' mouth to water, absolutely amazing.

Nicholas breathed in Adrian's cologne as he took his hand and brought him closer. The light was making his teeth to be exposed, looking so beautiful.

And Nicholas had thought he had seen Adrian look handsome before. He was more handsome that night. Everything was about Adrian that night. It needed to be perfect. Whoever had tried to fool him was gonna get it from him once the party ends.

"Shall we?" Nicholas said, giving his hand to Adrian.

Adrian smiled and put his hand on Nicholas'.

"Yes,"

Nicholas took Adrian's hand and felt the electric impulse between them. It was so hot and so electric. He loved the great connection he had with Adrian. He really loved it a lot. There was nothing he would've loved than that.

Nicholas walked among the crowds to the front. The Adrian impostor was still standing in the spotlight. Nicholas squeezed Adrian's hand, the real Adrian, smiled and took the microphone.

He stared at Adrian and then at the impostor standing in the spotlight. Without thinking too much about it, Nicholas knew that the impostor there was Jake. He was gonna get it after the party ends and whoever was helping him.

He squeezed Adrian's hand sweetly, smiled and positioned the microphone on his lips. It was so clear that the people didn't know he was standing in front as their eyes were on the impostor standing in the spotlight.

Nicholas sighed and then brought the microphone closer to his lips. With a deep feeling of love he opened his mouth for the big announcement.

"Sorry, ladies and gentlemen." Nicholas chirped. "Now it's time for you to know who my precious jewel. Please, I would like to introduce you to..." Nicholas paused. "Can I have the lights on?"

Nicholas was more than happy the lights went on. He couldn't have been happier than that.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Nicholas hollered, putting his arm around Adrian's shoulder. "This is my love, Adrian Miller."

Adrian blushed when the lights went on. He couldn't even move his face to see the people that were cheering and whistling. He felt Nicholas' grip get tighter and he blushed some more.

"Don't be shy, my love." Nicholas whispered with a bright smile. "This is your night. Raise your head so that they can see your handsome and sexy face."

Adrian blushed brightly as he took a confident step and raised his face. All of a sudden, the spotlight shone on them and the cheering increased making Adrian's heart to skip a beat. He was smiling, blushing and staring everywhere.

"Cute!" He heard people shouting.

"So ladies and gentlemen, this is the boy who has captured my heart," Nicholas chirped in the microphone as the cheers increased.

It became noise as the people smiled, whistled and shouted excitedly at the both of them. Suddenly, the spotlight left them and Adrian was able to see the wonderful faces that were smiling and cheering. They were all beautiful faces, dressed elegantly, classy and for the kill.

Nicholas stared at his lover as the people cheered. He couldn't tear his eyes away from him. He wanted to eat him, devour him and attack him right there. There was nothing more he could have wished for that night. Adrian was the most handsome guy at that party and he was sure some men had their eyes on his handsome love. It was really beautiful.

Nicholas tore his eyes away and further brought the microphone to his lips. He breathed in the microphone, glancing at Adrian. No one was beautiful and sexy like Adrian. He stole the spotlight at that party.

"Well, my..." Nicholas spoke in a sexy voice, paused and cleared his throat. "...this is my Adrian, the boy who has stolen my heart and the boy that I love like crazy. He is the center of my world, my strength and my...everything," Nicholas gulped. "Adrian Miller!" Nicholas hollered, turning to face Adrian who was smiling brightly at the crowd. "I love you so much."

Those words melted Adrian's heart completely. He couldn't breathe properly as he felt his heart bulge in his chest. He was so excited and as the cheers increased, he simply blushed and smiled, feeling his eyes get glassy.

Nicholas slowly moved his hands, freeing the microphone and cupped Adrian's cheek. He felt a hot wind hit his face as an electric impulse travelled throughout his body, triggering his hormones. He felt them get activated and get him all warmed up.

He was going to kiss Adrian in front of all those people who seemed happy that he was going to. They were clapping and cheering, mostly women shouting for them to kiss each other. Nicholas leaned forward, brought Adrian's face closer as he leaned forward for a wonderful kiss.

Adrian was blushing. He was blushing so badly. Feeling Nicholas' hot breathe on his face triggered his hormones as he felt them going crazy. He couldn't resist that kiss so he breathed faster as he slowly closed his eyes.

As their lips touched, everything, everyone and all the things in that room simply disappeared. The cheering stopped, it was quiet. All Adrian head was the rhythm of Nicholas and his heart beating faster, yearning for each other like never before.

He felt Nicholas slowly sucking on his wonderful lips, brushing his tongue on them, sending powerful vibrations to the rest of his body. His body trembled in pleasure as those hot and cold lips...whatever they were feeling sent him to cloud 9.

He was moaning softly as he felt Nicholas' soft teasing moans. He opened his mouth to allow entrance to Nicholas' hot tongue and it was not long before he felt it entering his mouth with a cold sensation. He felt like his body was possessed by a powerful force that he couldn't control.

He was slightly trembling, feeling all the energy leaving him. He felt weak in the knees but Nicholas' arms wrapping around him gave him support and he was able to stand firm again. Every part of his body was vibrating.