Stand for Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicholas was enjoying the kiss, feeling energy leave him. He felt a strong gushing hot wind hit his face. It was followed by sweat which began erupting from his poles, leaving his body cool. He didn't want to pull away from it. All he wanted was to hold him like that forever. He wanted to embrace him right in front of his guests, show them how much he loves him.

He further pushed his tongue deeper into Adrian's mouth. And when their tongues met...it was electric. His body quivered and he trembled, sucking softly on Adrian's tongue. He was so lost into the kiss and it went on for a few seconds before he slowly broke it and smiled at Adrian.

What was merely a few seconds felt like forever to Adrian? He was blushing so badly. That was also when he realized that the people were cheering really loudly. He stared at them and felt shy for a few seconds before he gathered his confidence and felt Nicholas holding his hand tightly.

He looked at him and the hunk was licking his lips softly, winking at him, making him blush some more. If only he could kiss him again, he'd do it over and over again. Nicholas chuckled nervously,

"Come on," He raised his eyebrow. "Let me introduce you to everyone."

Adrian nodded softly, ready to let the people know him. From their expressions and cheers, it was so clear they were happy and loved him. He wanted to meet them too as badly as they needed to.

"Okay," Adrian nodded.

Nicholas held his hand tighter as the both of them headed towards the clapping guests.

****

Jake stormed in his room, angry and at the verge of crying. He removed the wig and furiously threw it on the bed. He couldn't take it anymore. He just wanted to kill Adrian right in front of all those people. Given a chance he would surely kill Adrian without hesitation. He had reached his maximum.

"Fuck!" Jake cried out in pain, throwing his tired ass on the bed.

"Why!" Jake shouted, feeling the warm tears dropping to his gorgeous face.

"Why!"

He crossed his hands on his face and sobbed. He was determined to have Nicholas in his arms and bed again. It was taking too long and he was failing in his mission. Adrian had just become too smart for his liking.

The old Adrian he'd have dealt with but this Adrian was fierce. He was too fierce to defeat.

Suddenly he head the door open and he knew exactly who had come in the room. It was Victoria, his mother in law. Why the fuck was he calling her, 'mother in law?' It was not like he was married to her son. But it was going to happen soon and Jake promised himself.

"Jake, sweetie," Victoria gasped once she saw the state he was in.

She held him tightly in her arms. Her plan had just fail flat again. Her plan had been to disguise Jake as Adrian. Nicholas was supposed to dance with him, kiss him and...anything romantic.

Now her plan had failed again. The people would have seen them together and Adrian would have been hurt. He would have stormed out, running out of the introduction but it had failed flat. Then the people wouldn't have known him.

"Please, Jake," Victoria said softly. "Don't do this."

"What am I supposed to do?" Jake sobbed. "Our plan has just failed and..."

"Yes," Victoria said. "It has. I don't know what happened but I'm sure Adrian has something to do with it and that sister of mine."

"I don't care who ruined it," Jake yelled in a deep manly voice. "All I know is that that stupid, foolish...boy called Adrian is being introduced down there. That should be me being introduced. I should have been the one by his side, making him happy and lying in his arms."

What Jake said just made Victoria angrier. She was now determined to ruin Adrian and Nicholas' relationship. She was gonna ruin it and drag her son towards Jake. That was a promise.

"You are right," Victoria said confidently, raising Jake's face to rub his tears. "You don't deserve this. You should be with my son in that room. He should be holding you and not that boy."

Jake raised his face and furiously rubbed his tears. She was absolutely right about that. He was supposed to be in that room kissing, fucking and sleeping in Nicholas' arms. Not that dirty stinking boy.

"This is no time for tears," Victoria chuckled. "This is time for war. Are you gonna let that boy defeat you so easily. I don't want my son for him and I want him out of this house."

"You're absolutely right," Jake said confidently as he got up from the bed. "This is no time to be sobbing. This is time to be fighting for what is rightfully mine."

"That's the spirit," Victoria said, feeling a whole lot of anger take a hold of her. "We won't have to wait for long. You'll have Nicholas and I'll have my son back."

Jake knew Victoria was right. Adrian had just got on his last nerve. He had merged war by touching what was most precious to him. Adrian better watch out because what was coming was pretty hot.

Victoria smiled with an evil grin on her face. Her smiled showed that she was determined to win this battle which was unfolding. Adrian will surely live this house. It won't be long.

"I promise!" Victoria smiled brightly.

****

"Well I must say, he's cute," Some females said, making Adrian blush.

"He's the best," Nicholas said, bringing him closer to him.

Adrian blushed so badly. Nicholas had been moving him from place to place, introducing him and it made him blush and feel warm. Adrian's been practically everywhere and every place the people really loved him and some took photos. He was now blushing badly.

He was introduced to everyone and they all seemed happy, more than happy. They had tried to ask about Jake but Nicholas had a way in which he answered which made Adrian really happy. He kept on saying,

"I just found myself an angel. So I went for the angel."

It was really a nice party. Everyone was either carrying a glass of champagne or a plate of food. They seemed to enjoy the party. Adrian had little to eat or drink. He was filled with immense joy that he didn't even realize he had.

The party went on smoothly till it reached its peak at 11.pm. They said their goodbyes to the guests. It was beautiful the way Adrian smiled and how Nicholas brushed his nose with Adrian's. It was beautiful but Victoria was nowhere to be seen. That got Adrian worried a little.

What if they were planning on something to do to him now that their current plan had been ruined? He was really scared it made him shiver a little.

Nicholas stared at Adrian and he smiled. He was happy that the guests really loved him.

But now that they were gone it was time to deal with the other issue which had almost ruined the party for his Adrian. He felt himself angry. He knew who were involved and he was gonna confront them.

It was time for the confrontation. He couldn't just let it go. He was gonna do something and he was gonna do it now.

*****

"What the hell?" Nicholas yelled.

The guests had gone and the house was still decorated but he needed to set things straight. He knew without anyone telling him that the one who had been disguised as Adrian was definitely Jake with the help of his mother, his own mother.

"What?" Victoria yelled. "Are you gonna yell at me, now? Your own mother,"

"I didn't plan on doing this, mom," Nicholas shouted. "You forced me into doing this. How could you have done that to me knowing that it was a really important occasion for me?"

"And what did I do?" Victoria yelled.

"Mom, please, don't act so innocent," Nicholas said, furiously. "I know it was Jake who was disguised as Adrian. You almost ruined this for me. Do you really want to...?"

"Yes!" Victoria yelled. "Yes, Nicholas. I want to. You are so young and please, don't yell at me like that. I'm still your mother."

"I haven't said you are not my mother," Nicholas snapped. "I've only said what you did was not right. You should always remember that Jake and I are not together. I thought it'd have been easy to understand but your ego has turned you into...I don't even know."

Victoria was fuming. She had not argued with her son, ever. That was until today and it was all because of Adrian. He was gonna pay for this.

"You never used to yell at me," Victoria said softly. From her voice everyone could hear that she was angry. "You never even raised your voice at me. Just what has that boy done to you?"

"Love, mom," Nicholas chuckled angrily. "He showed me love. I'm now a married so don't even think of ruining this for me. I worked my ass out just to build this relationship."

"And you think I didn't work my ass out for our relationship?" Jake stood and snapped at Nicholas. "I love you Nicholas. I gave you everything, my love, my heart...even my body. And yet you allowed that whore to manipulate you."

"Don't you dare," Nicholas said, raising his hand to slap Jake. He smacked Jake hard across the face and he fell to the ground. "I'm warning you for the last time, stay away from Adrian. Is it too hard to understand that I don't love you...I don't love you, Jake." Nicholas yelled at the top of his voice.

"Look what you've done," Victoria said, rushing to pick up Jake from the floor.

Victoria quickly picked Jake up, wrapped her arms around him. She could feel his body trembling in her arms. It just made her angrier.

"Why did you slap him?" Victoria yelled. "What right do you have to slap him?"

"What right does he have to insult my Adrian?" Nicholas asked. "I'll not stand and watch people insulting him. I'm ready to fight anyone for him because I love him."

Victoria took Jake to the couch and held him tightly. Her heart was hurting for him. Nicholas wasn't like that at all.

"I can't believe you are talking to me like this." Victoria said hoarsely. "I can't believe it."

"Mom, I love you a lot." Nicholas said softly. "I really love you. But I just can't see you do what you're doing. You are not only hurting Adrian but you are also hurting me."

"Does that give you the right to shout at me?" Victoria yelled. "Is it by force that I don't want to accept that boy?"

"I'm your son," Nicholas said. "Just like you I have my own needs."

"And you could only find them from that..." Victoria said with a grimace. "...that thing you have with you?"

"Mother, I love Adrian no matter how you view it." Nicholas said softly. "I don't love Jake. Is that too much to understand? The rest of the family members have accepted Adrian but you've..."

"Go ahead and insult me," Victoria yelled. "Go ahead but whatever..."

"Mom, please, don't, it's because of Adrian that you didn't..."

Nicholas suddenly stopped when he felt hands sweetly touching his shoulder. He looked across the shoulder and saw Adrian looking so sad.

"Please," Adrian begged. He couldn't take the argument anymore and so did the rest of the family members. "Just let it go, please."

"No," Victoria chuckled. "Let him continue. Let him continue. Isn't this what you wanted? Isn't it your motive to separate and ruin this family?"

Adrian gasped and touched his mouth. He felt tears building his eyes as his chest tightened.

"Mother, you're..."

"Mother," Victoria chuckled. "Don't call me mother." Victoria yelled. "I am not your mother. Neither am I your mother in law. The only son in law I have is...Jake."

Adrian was hurt. He was deeply hurt. He had no more to say. She kept on reminding him that she was not his mother in law. That hurt a lot especially since she compared him to Jake.

Nicholas wrapped his arms around Adrian and brought him closer. He pressed a kiss on his forehead and stared at his mother. He was really angry and disappointed in his mother. Adrian was a new son in law and his mother had no right to treat him like shit. Had it not been for his kind heart, she'd have been in jail by now.

"Victoria," Granny yelled. "How dare you say that?"

"What do you expect, mother." Victoria yelled. "Do you expect me to give this home wrecker a hug? Do you want me to congratulate him for ruining my son's wedding?"

"Your son is married," Granny shouted. "You wanted your son to marry and now that he has, you've got a problem with it. What you did tonight was very wrong. I should have slapped you myself. Do you want your son to commit adultery with Jake or what?"

"I don't care," Victoria shouted. "I don't care as long as he's not with that gold-digger." Victoria yelled. "I only want what's best for my son."

"This is what's best," Granny pointed at Adrian. "Your son has brought his best to you. We all love him a lot. He's a nice boy, innocent and loving. Why's it so hard to accept him?"

"You were a mother also." Victoria said softly. "Put yourself in my shoes and tell me would you allow your son to bring home..."

"I think you know the answer to that question," Granny said softly but she made sure that it went straight to Victoria's head.

"Don't you remember?" Granny said angrily. "Alright, let me refresh your memory. 28 years ago, my son brought you to my home, pregnant and poor. You were so poor but I accepted you. I never said anything bad against you even though you got pregnant out of wedlock. I didn't tell you to go away because my son brought you home so sweetly.

This is the same situation your son is passing through. He has brought home the person who makes him happy so what's wrong? Can't you accept him and let your son be happy? Have you forgotten your background so soon?"

Victoria was furious. She was burning in anger. She hated how her mother in law reminded her of a past she never ever wanted to visit again. That just made her angrier but it was nothing compared to the rage and hatred she was feeling for Adrian. This was his entire fault. He was the one who brought arguments to the house. She was gonna make him suffer and pay for that stunt.

"This is different," Victoria bellowed. "You don't have to remind me of my past. I know where I came from and that doesn't change anything. I was in love with my husband. This boy is manipulating and using charms on my son. Either way, I didn't come into your son's life when he had someone because I was not a whore like him."

"I'm really disappointed," Emily muttered, diverting her eyes at her sister. "My sister, who used to care for others, is now..."

"Oh please, don't even go there," Victoria snapped. "I did what every mother could have done."

"Please," Adrian sobbed. "Please, stop arguing. Just let it go. I don't have any problem with it so please, let it go,"

Nicholas' heart broke, seeing Adrian tightly holding his shirt, sobbing. It was obvious he was hurt. Nicholas needed to get him out of there before things got...messy. He didn't want Adrian to suffer more. Adrian had suffered most of his life and Nicholas didn't want to add more.

"Did you hear that," Granny said softly. "That's a good son in law. You'll never find anyone as good as that. Even though you did something bad tonight, he's still concerned about the peace of this family."

Victoria didn't need to hear anymore. She had enough for the night. She was even wondering how her plans had failed. She had a great plan to make Jake dance with Nicholas while she called Adrian to see. That would have broken his heart. It was now like things were backfiring.

"You know what," Victoria said, slowly picking Jake up. "I have had it. This conversation is over."

Victoria angrily took Jake up the stairs while the rest of the family members watched. It was really a bad moment for all of them. They loved Adrian and they knew that he had been hurt by what Victoria had done at the party.

Granny came near Adrian and took him in her arms. He had tears in his eyes but they were not coming out. She was hurting for the boy. He was too nice to receive that kind of treatment from his mother in law. Nothing was as painful as being rejected.

"I'm really sorry, son." Granny apologized. "I'm sorry you got to hear that."

"Don't worry about it," Adrian tried to put a smile. "I'm fine. I'm not hurt in anyway. I'm just sad that Nicholas got to argue with his mother because of me. I don't even know how mother feels right now. It was just a small issue and it didn't..."

"That wasn't a small issue," Noah said softly. "Mom knew that Nicholas is married and yet she wanted him to dance and romance with Jake in front of the crowd. That would've surely been a scandal and it would have hurt you more. I think mother just overreacted."

"I understand," Adrian muttered.

There was silence in the room. No one was able to utter a word. Adrian just thanked God that Gabriel was asleep. It wouldn't have been good seeing that drama especially since he is just a little child.

"Nicholas," George said softly, touching his shoulder. "I think you should take Adrian back to the room."

"Yeah," Noah mumbled. "Take him to the room. You two need to rest."

Nicholas nodded. He slowly moved towards Adrian and wrapped his arms around him. When he stared at the boy, he smiled. Nicholas tried to smile back but he couldn't do it. His heart was hurting deeply. He loved his mother a lot. Seeing that she was the only one who didn't like Adrian was painful enough.

Nicholas slowly took Adrian upstairs. When they reached there he was in deep pain. He just needed to tell his baby to let it go and cry it out. He didn't like seeing him all strong because deep down, Nicholas knew that Adrian was hurt.

Nicholas made Adrian sit on the bed. He sat at the edge and stared at him with a heavy heart. He wanted to apologize. He wanted to kiss away the pain and he wanted to tell the boy not to worry. He had experienced a lot of problems to be experiencing others even after marriage.

"Let it out," Nicholas mumbled, staring deep into Adrian's eyes. "I'm ready. Just let it out."

"What?" Adrian mumbled, feeling a sharp pain.

"I know you are deeply hurt," Nicholas' eyes became glassy with tears. "Just let it out."

"No," Adrian muttered and bring his hands forth to rub the tear which ran down Nicholas' cheek. "I'm not hurt at all. I just didn't like you arguing with her. No matter what she did she's still your mother."

"I know," Nicholas said softly. "But what she did could have been a big scandal. I didn't want her to hurt you in any way."

"But I'm fine," Adrian sighed. "I'm sure she's feeling really bad. You should have just let it go."

Nicholas stared in Adrian's eyes as he felt his eyes water. He sure had not made a mistake marrying Adrian. He was a really good boy.

"Why are you so nice?" Nicholas said softly. "Why do you have a heart like that?"

"It's just me," Adrian smiled. "This is the way I was born. I guess you can call it my gift."

"I love you a lot," Nicholas said softly. "I don't want to see you get hurt. I won't have anyone hurt you. Not while I'm around. Even my mother..." Nicholas said softly, feeling a deep pain in his throat. "...I can't believe she did this."

"Are you okay?"

"To be honest, I'm not," Nicholas muttered.

Nicholas wanted to feel Adrian's embrace. He needed his tight embrace but he knew what was even better than a tight embrace and he was gonna ask for it.

"Can I lie on...on your lap?" Nicholas gulped as a sharp pain hit. "Please,"

Adrian couldn't deny the poor guy that. He needed to show him that he cared for him and his feelings.

"Yes," Adrian said softly as he moved further into the bed.

Nicholas followed Adrian on the bed, watched him balance his body with pillows and sat with straight legs on the bed. That was his hint. He went closer and slowly laid his head on Adrian's lap. Feeling the haven of Adrian's lap, he felt his warm hands cupping his head slowly kneading his hair. It felt so good and he needed to appreciate it.

"Thanks, my love." Nicholas mumbled. "This feels like heaven to me."