Stand for Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have to thank me." Adrian said softly. "It is my duty to make my husband feel okay. I just hope this issue gets resolved soon."

"Mm-hmm," Nicholas said softly with a grumble.

Adrian could clearly see that Nicholas was deeply hurt. He was really hurt. Even though Victoria was like that to him, Adrian could clearly see that Nicholas really loved her a lot. It was also his duty to bring peace to the family but his mother in law was never gonna allow that. She had a task to make him feel bad.

While she did, Adrian didn't want Nicholas to be hurting like that. He needed to somehow make Nicholas apologize to his mother. He couldn't just sit there and watch mother and son fighting, worse, fighting because of him. He couldn't allow it. He needed to make the two of them reconcile.

He promised to make them does that when Nicholas was in the right mood? He needed to make his husband feel better.

Nicholas was slowly slipping from the real world. Those fingers were doing wonders on his head. He found himself dozing off. The pain was still there but it was slowly going away as Adrian's fingers kneaded more and more into his hair. It was simply wonderful and amazing. His eyes were getting heavier, his smile brighter and he was quickly losing his consciousness.

Just like that he slept.

Adrian smiled when he looked at Nicholas and saw him sleeping on his lap. The day had turned from good to bad and suddenly to best as Nicholas lay there. Adrian wanted to move him under the covers but he didn't want to wake the handsome hunk sleeping on his lap. It was really beautiful and sexy.

Nicholas was handsome in his sleep. Adrian couldn't tear away from his face. He knew he had to move him under the covers but not yet. He was really so cute.

Adrian slowly leaned his head down and planted a kiss on Nicholas' forehead. It was really wonderful seeing him in that position.

"Goodnight, Papi," He whispered.

****

Adrian was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for everyone. It was just simple toasted bread, jam, a hamburger and bacon plus coffee, tea and juice. He couldn't help but get worried about his husband though. He couldn't bear to see him in pain. He just couldn't and that was why Adrian was gonna talk to Nicholas after he comes back from work in the afternoon. Let there be peace in the house.

Adrian was almost done when all of a sudden the door to the kitchen opened and in came his mother in law. It was too early for her to come out of bed. Adrian knew she usually wakes up at 8 but it was past 7.30 anyway.

He stared at her, scared of what she might do to him. He didn't care what but his husband was hurting. Adrian knew she didn't like him,

"Good morning, mother!" Adrian said softly.

Victoria stared at the boy who was greeting her and her face frowned. She didn't like any of those greetings. She had only come to the kitchen to have some water but since she had seen him in the kitchen, might as well tell him her own piece of the mind.

"What's good about this morning?" Victoria asked in a low hoarse voice.

"I'm sorry, mother. I thought..."

"You thought what?" She literally yelled.

The last thing she needed was waking up her son. She didn't want to argue with him anymore. Of course, she had thought of apologizing but never will she accept Adrian.

"I hope you're happy," Victoria said softly, furious. "I really hope you are happy. You got what you wanted. My son shouted at me for the first time and it was all because of you. You really are shameless. I don't know what you want from my son."

Adrian knew better than to say something that would upset her. He was feeling bad and wanted to yell at her that it was all her fault but he knew he could do something better than that. He couldn't just stand up to her. She was his mother in law. He just has to make her understand.

"I'm really sorry, mother." Adrian said softly, bowing his head. "You've got me on the wrong. I didn't say anything to Nicholas. I didn't even like seeing you argue. I begged Nicholas..." Adrian paused to look into the furious eyes of his mother in law. "...trust me. The last thing I want..."

"Spare me that," Victoria said literally warning him. "You know I don't like you. But still my son had to marry you. If I had my way, you'd be out of this house for good."

Adrian trembled. That was one woman he didn't want to mess with. He knew he somehow couldn't just sit and watch the whole drama as they did everything to hurt him. He had to stand up for himself or he'd be in the streets for sure.

"I don't know what I'll do to make you like me." Adrian said softly. "I have done everything to show you that I'm really the right guy for your son."

"Leave this house," Victoria said, her voice rising in anger. "Leave this house and I'll show you my love."

Adrian closed his eyes and gave a loud, deep sigh. What she was asking was impossible. He was married and no matter what, he'd be by Nicholas' side even in death.

"I'm really sorry," Adrian muttered. "I can't do that. I really love Nicholas and I can't abandon him."

Victoria chuckled softly. "Then get ready to feel my hatred. Either way, I'll have you out of this house in no time. You'll experience nothing but hatred as long as you live in this house. No matter what you do I'll always be there. And this is my promise to you," Victoria snapped her fingers in the air. "I'll soon reconcile with my son. I'll show you that he loves his mother and nothing can separate us."

Adrian was quiet, even while she took the water and left after staring at him as if he were a disgusting thing. He was really hurt but he had to focus. He took a deep sigh and served the table for breakfast. By the time he was done, everyone was already at the table. Well, everybody except for Victoria and Jake.

Adrian could see that Nicholas was still very much affected by what had happened. He had his hand on Adrian the whole breakfast time and smiled at him but that smile was not genuine. Something was really bothering him and Adrian knew of only one solution.

He was gonna talk to Nicholas once he comes back in the afternoon to try and reconcile with his mother. They couldn't stay like that. Sure, she hated Adrian and wanted him out of the house but Adrian was gonna make them reconcile anyway.

After breakfast, Nicholas went to the office after planting deep, erotic, romantic kisses almost everywhere. It was really fun and Adrian knew he was gonna miss him the rest of the day.

He waved at the car as it left and sent kisses flying in the air.

***

Nicholas had his hands on his head. He couldn't concentrate on anything that he was doing. It was afternoon and he had tried everything to forget about what had happened but he couldn't. He was not even sure Adrian was completely safe in that house. If only he could make his mother understand.

"So what are you going to do about it?" George asked, concerned for his lost friend.

"I don't know," Nicholas muttered.

He really didn't know. He really loved Adrian big time and his mother was kinda trying to ruin that relationship for him, a relationship which he had struggled to build. He didn't like Adrian being hurt especially after just being saved from his evil uncle and that family of his.

"I understand what you are going through," George sighed. "I really do. Having the boy you love being treated like that by your mother is bad especially after a few months of marriage."

"Yeah," Nicholas said. "I love Adrian a lot and I don't want anybody to hurt him. Hurting him is like hurting me too. My mother should have thought of that before trying to do that."

"Yeah," George sighed. "What's up with Jake anyway?" George shouted. He felt disgusted. "I really don't like that guy. He's a big problem. Isn't it enough that he's staying in the same house as you?"

Nicholas just raised his hand in approval. He had no words to say about Jake. His mother had disappointed him big time. He never thought she'd play cheaply like that not minding how important that occasion had been.

"And Adrian," George asked. "What did he say?"

"Oh!" Nicholas exclaimed as he remembered about Adrian.

His face brightened up, his heart beat faster and his mood brightened up. The pain slowly started going away. He was smiling really brightly.

"He's a saint," Nicholas chuckled, slowly rubbing his hands together. "I have never seen anyone like him."

"Mm-hmm," George teased, pointing his finger sweetly at Nicholas. "I can see he's making you happy. You're blushing. You're really blushing."

Nicholas chuckled softly. All the pain had suddenly gone away replaced by immense joy and happiness. He didn't know how to express them. His heart was beating faster and he suddenly missed Adrian big time. He wanted him. He needed him in that office. On that chair, sitting on his lap while he rammed his cock deeper into him, screaming his name and...

"Hello!" George snapped his finger.

"Uh," Nicholas gasped as he was brought back to the real world.

He realized that his cock was throbbing in his pants. It was throbbing painfully, desiring Adrian with each passing moment. He realized that he didn't need to focus on his troubles anymore.

So what if she didn't accept him? What matters in the end is that Nicholas is crazy about that boy. He just can't get enough of him. He was missing him. He was missing him so bad.

"I can see someone's mood has brightened," George gave out a teasing laugh.

"I just realized I don't have to focus on my problems," Nicholas gushed, chuckling. "What matters most is that I love him and he loves me too. Most of my family members are crazy about him and..."

"I'm crazy about him," George said softly.

"What?" Nicholas yelled, eyeing George dangerously.

George stared at Nicholas and raised his hands as if he was surrendering.

"Don't get me wrong, man." George chuckled. "He's yours. I'd never touch him. What I meant is that he's really nice and..."

"I get you." Nicholas smiled brightly. "If only you could feel what I feel when he's around me." Nicholas said as he began day dreaming. "It's like we've got a strong connection and there's this...this...I don't even know the word to use." Nicholas chirped, his heart pounding deeper in his chest. "Man, Adrian is the best guy on earth."

George chuckled nervously. His friend was in love and he couldn't have loved it any more. Seeing him happy and talking about love made George warm. If only he could find someone to love just like Adrian. But where was that guy...where...where?

"It feels so good seeing you like that," George smiled. "But I'm starving. We need to grab lunch somewhere and then we can continue our conversation and..."

Before he could finish, there was a low knock on the door. They both stared at the door,

"Come in," Nicholas hollered.

Then a guard came inside, a guard from Nicholas' house. He had a big basket with him and Nicholas wondered what was in there. He was really hoping it was food because he was starving. From the looks of things, George was starving as well. It was only a matter of time before both of them died of hunger.

"Sir, I have a delivery for you." The guard said softly.

"A delivery," Nicholas said curiously.

"Yes," The guard answered. "Sir, Adrian sent me to bring your lunch."

The moment he heard Adrian's name, Nicholas' heart was pumping faster. Adrian was really sweet after all. Nothing on this earth could be as sweet as Adrian. He was sweet physically and emotionally. That was what Nicholas found sexy about him.

"Alright," Nicholas said his stomach rumbling. "Leave it there," He pointed to the table.

After the guard left, Nicholas attacked the basket and got out a large lunchbox, two plates, spoons and folks. Crazy guy even made juice. This was starting to feel like that time when Nicholas had just started falling for Adrian. It was simply beautiful and he couldn't wait to taste that food.

When he opened the lunchbox, he sniffed as the aroma from that wonderful meal hit the rest of the office. He couldn't wait to dig into that food.

"That smells so good," George said enthusiastically.

"What do you expect?" Nicholas said with burgeoning excitement. "I married a professional. He's the best and most importantly...he cares for his husband."

George laughed. "Is there another Adrian in the world?" George joked. "Because I could really use one right now,"

Nicholas chuckled. "There's only one," Nicholas laughed. "And he's mine."

George laughed loudly. "Can't wait to have a taste of that mouthwatering food,"

"Why wait?" Nicholas chuckled. "Bon appetite,"

The two guys had the delicious food while they talked about other matters. It was really delicious. Nicholas was gonna return the favor once he goes home.

Fuck! That food made him miss Adrian even more. He couldn't wait to go home to his Adrian. He couldn't wait to kiss him and most importantly, he couldn't wait wrap his arms around him as they slept.

****

Adrian got out of the shower toweling his hair. He had a towel firmly wrapped around his waist as he moved out of the bathroom. It had really been a long day indeed, especially since he kinda missed Nicholas a lot. Granny, Emily, Clara and Arianna had really helped him pass the time. They had tried to apologize about what happened but Adrian was smart.

He said, "I don't remember anything happening last night. I just remember the party that's all."

Adrian had said that because he didn't want anyone to feel guilty about what had happened the previous night. It was his mother's in laws fault anyway not theirs. The day had been good but he was still affected by what had happened that night.

His mother in law had practically avoided him the whole day. She had lunch in her room and Adrian was pretty sure she was planning something with Jake. That got him worried big time. He was really worried.

Anyway, nothing beats a hot shower after a long day. His muscles were relaxed and his body was cool and fresh. He was just missing Nicholas big time. He just wished he was there in the room kissing him and holding him.

Adrian quickly went and stood near the large dressing mirror and stared at himself while he toweled his hair. He was suddenly feeling really happy. He was naked underneath and he just wished Nicholas was in that room with him. God, he would have been holding on to his waist like the last thing he would do on this earth.

Adrian was too drawn into his thoughts that he didn't even hear the door opening.

Nicholas' eyes caught the handsome guy toweling his hair. He was looking so sexy. Everything was moving slow and Nicholas really got turned on especially after that lunch he had just had a few hours ago.

Caught by the wonderful scenery before him, Nicholas slowly shut the door and locked it. He quickly removed his shoes and dropped them. He removed his black jacket and threw it on the floor. Then he slowly moved towards the boy who captured his heart.

Being steady in his movement, Nicholas slowly wrapped his arms around Adrian and was moved by the boy's sudden gasp. It was really sexy. His cock was rock hard in his pants, pulsing. Every pulse made it hit his pants, sending electric impulses to the rest of his body. Those were sweet impulses and they made him shudder.

"Nic," Adrian gasped, dropping the towel he was using on his hair. "When did you arrive?"

Nicholas pulled him closer and buried his face in his neck.

"Long enough to see your sexy body," Nicholas said in a very sexy voice.

"Mm-hmm," Adrian moaned as he felt Nicholas' hot breath on his neck.

"I missed you," Nicholas moaned, feeling Adrian's wet hair on his face. "I really missed you."

"I missed you more," Adrian moaned, burying his neck deeper into Nicholas' face.

Nicholas felt his cock throbbing painfully in his pants. He moved it closer against Adrian's ass to make him fee how hard it was.

"Even my cock missed you," Nicholas chuckled after a long moan. "It needs you. I need you. I need your body. I'm going crazy, baby." Nicholas said, planting a soft kiss on his temple.

Adrian's cock came to life once he felt that monster from Nicholas' trouser poking his ass. He lost control as he felt strong, powerful vibrations running all over his body. He shook in Nicholas' arms, feeling pleasure take over his mind.

He was about to tell Nicholas that he was feeling the same way but what came out was a soft moan that filled the room. That moan made Nicholas' cock to press painfully against his pants. It was ready to make a hole if not released soon.

Nicholas knew Adrian was in the mood too. He slowly turned him around and felt his hot breathe on his face. He couldn't take it anymore. It was torture. He needed to make love to Adrian or else he'd go absolutely insane.

"Baby," Nicholas moaned. "Can I make love to you?"

Adrian was in the mood. Nicholas didn't need to ask at all. That only gave Adrian an assurance that Nicholas respected him and his body. It was all so clear.

"I want it more than anything," Adrian moaned softly.

Nicholas smiled brightly. The way Nicholas stared at him right then made his hearty pound in his chest.

Adrian closed his eyes as Nicholas leaned down. He could feel Nicholas' breathe getting closer with each passing second till he was near. Then his hot lips were locked on his, sucking on them softly as they both moaned.

Nicholas suddenly felt hot from that kiss. Sweat began forming on his skin but he was determined to make love to Adrian no matter what.

Adrian parted his lips as he felt Nicholas' hot tongue. It slipped right through and was sucking on his, making him moan softly. He was on fire.

Nicholas slowly moved his hands and unbuttoned his shirt. He removed it and threw it away. He held on to Adrian's waist and brought him closer. His chest was now rubbing on Adrian's as his moans got louder and his kisses violent.

Adrian could feel as Nicholas slowly led him to the bed. He stood at the edge and Nicholas tore away from his mouth and pushed him on the bed. He fell hard on the bed but that only turned him on more. His cock vibrated and his hole twitched. He just wanted Nicholas to make love to him so badly.

He watched Nicholas quickly unbuckling his belt and then unbuttoning his trouser. Just like that everything came off.

Nicholas was standing there with a rock hard cock which would be thrusting in his ass a few seconds from then. Adrian quickly removed the towel from his waist and threw it away on the floor. His heart was pounding in his chest, making his blood run faster to every part of his body. The hormones were taking control and he couldn't suppress a moan that tore from his throat.

"Fuck," Nicholas moaned once he saw Adrian's rock hard cock. It was so small yet so beautiful.

Adrian's heart beat so quickly when he saw Nicholas climbing on the bed. His eyes were staring in his eyes deeply, making him shiver. He didn't know the reason why that happened to him each time he stared in those eyes.

Nicholas came closer and he lay beside Adrian, bringing his mouth closer for a kiss. He slowly laid Adrian flat on the bed, opening his legs slowly with one of his hands. Still making sure that he was still kissing Adrian, Nicholas carefully got on top of him and was now between his legs.

He used his other hand and slowly moved it around Adrian's ass making him moan and quiver on the bed. Nicholas knew exactly what turned on Adrian the most and playing around his hole was one of them.

"Oh," Adrian moaned softly after tearing away from Nicholas' mouth.

Nicholas looked in his eyes, wrapped his lips around his chin and slowly began going down. Nicholas kissed Adrian's chin, sucked on the neck and moved to those wonderful nipples. He took one in his mouth and furiously sucked on it, rubbing his tongue on it.