Stand for Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," Adrian moaned. "Nic, that's so fucking good,"

Adrian knew he had to be careful though. He didn't want anyone to hear their moans of pleasure. He couldn't take that risk at all.

"Bite it," Adrian commanded in a soft voice. "I want you to bite it,"

Nicholas did as he was told. He brought his teeth further and bit hard on that sweet nipple. He felt the boy moan and writhe on the bed. He held him tighter as he bit even harder than the first time. He sucked, bit, nipped until it was red and erect. Just the way he loved it look. His cock was vibrating intensely and he felt pre-cum oozing out of his slit.

"Nic, I, that..."

Adrian couldn't find the right words. He was both in pain and pleasure and he was enjoying all of them at the same time. His nipple was swollen and sensitive to touch. Nicholas moved to the other and did the same thing and Adrian moaned even more. He couldn't bear the pleasure any more.

Just by sucking his nipples, Adrian nearly shot his load from the intense pleasure he felt. He needed Nicholas as soon as before he goes insane. He needed him so bad.

"Make love to me," Adrian demanded.

Nicholas didn't need to be told twice. He kissed Adrian deeply, took the lube from the drawer and lubed both his cock and Adrian's ass.

He opened Adrian's legs wide open, exposing his sweet pink pucker that made him lose his mind. He just couldn't wait to be inside that hot ass.

Nicholas positioned his cock at Adrian's entrance and he slowly penetrated him, drawing long, erotic moans from him. Nicholas couldn't help but moan too.

He moaned as he slid deeper into Adrian's ass. It was so tight, so hot, and so sweet, unlike anything he had ever felt. He lowered himself onto Adrian's body, wrapping his arms around his body, pinning him to the bed.

Adrian writhed under him, clenching on the sheets with a soft moan of pleasure.

With a moan, Nicholas slowly began working his cock in Adrian's ass. Adrian moaned and groaned. His writhes became uncontrollably and his head moved from side to side as Nicholas made sweet, passionate love to him.

His pants became a little louder as pleasure moans and groans escaped his throat.

"Faster," Adrian moaned softly. "Harder, please,"

That added to Nicholas' passion.

He positioned his hands on either side of Adrian's head, balancing on them. He brought his cock almost all the way out of Adrian's ass and slammed back in, hitting Adrian's prostate with might that made the boy shudder beneath him.

His mouth was opening and he was gasping. Nicholas quickly locked his lips with Adrian's to prevent whatever sound was gonna come out of that mouth from escaping the room to the people outside. His fears had been right as he felt Adrian give out a loud moan in his mouth that sent rhythmic vibrations all the way down his spine. He moaned loudly into Adrian's mouth, their sounds meeting and forming a powerful bomb.

Damn! Nicholas couldn't stop moaning.

He thrust harder deeper and violently into Adrian's ass, hitting his prostate violently. He was moaning loudly deeper into Adrian's mouth. He was on cloud 9. He worked his cock deeper into Adrian's ass till he heard his moans and kisses get louder.

He knew from the furious sucking on his tongue, uncontrollable writhing on the bed and clenching his ass muscles that Adrian was coming. He didn't want to let go of that mouth because he knew Adrian would scream in pleasure so he locked on tightly as Adrian milked his cock with his tight clenched muscles.

Adrian felt the pressure in his balls, his cock swell against Nicholas and his belly. He screamed out in pleasure in Nicholas' mouth sending rhythmic vibrations through the rest of his body. He bucked his hips as he felt his cock releasing load after load of cum in between their bellies.

As his cock spurt the last of that cum, he felt like his strength had left him. He clenched his muscles, moaning loudly in Nicholas' mouth.

Nicholas moaned deeply in Adrian's mouth as he felt a tingling vibration run down his spine. He felt pressure building in his balls like a volcano. His cock swelled badly inside Adrian and his thrusts became violent, deeper and harder. He went in deeper, hitting Adrian's pleasure button faster, feeling him writhe beneath him.

Then with one final, deeper thrust, his cock spurt deep into Adrian's ass. He emptied his balls in Adrian's ass and collapsed on top of him.

He was tired but his mouth never left Adrian's. He kissed him like it was the end of time as his thrusts slowed down till he eventually stopped. He tore away from Adrian's mouth and a soft ecstatic moan of pleasure escaped his mouth. He could feel the heat and intensity of the orgasm and was sweating so badly.

"I love you," Nicholas said, gasping for air.

"I love you too." Adrian moaned, feeling the hot cum deeper in him

Nicholas kissed him again this time gentle and sweet.

Adrian responded to the kiss and then he felt Nicholas slowly moving his hips up and suddenly thrust into him deep.

Adrian moaned and groaned. He was ready for another hot love making.

****

Nicholas closed the door behind him and wrapped his arms around Adrian's shoulder. He kissed his cheeks and smiled. He needed to appreciate him for that hot love making they did in the afternoon. Man, they did thrice. It was the first time they did it three times and Nicholas was fully satisfied. His cock was flaccid but not his love. It was on full force.

"I love you!" Nicholas whispered in Adrian's ear before softly biting on it.

"I love you too," Adrian smiled.

His ass was a little sore but he was satisfied after that intense love making they did the whole afternoon. His waist was killing him but he was gonna have Nicholas massage it once they get back to the room.

"I'm really satisfied. You've exhausted me." Nicholas whispered, laughing softly.

"I'm glad I did." Adrian chuckled softly. "That should keep you for some days."

"I guess," Nicholas chuckled.

He planted a kiss on his lips and began moving forward. They were both headed for the dining room to have their dinner. Adrian was really hungry that night. After what Nicholas had done to his ass he was bound to be tired and hungry.

They were both laughing so hard but their laughs were not for long as they were blocked by Victoria. Nicholas' mood just changed. He got really angry. He didn't want his mother to say anything bad against his Adrian. He wasn't gonna take it.

The boy had just given him intense pleasure. He needed to be appreciated, taken care of and loved. He didn't want any drama that night.

"Mom, please," Nicholas said hoarsely, holding a firm grip on Adrian. "Please, I'm not in the mood for any of that drama tonight. Please, just go away and..."

Adrian knew where Nicholas was going so he squeezed his hand tightly to stop him along the way. Looking at Victoria, she had no facial expression so Adrian couldn't read anything on her face. He had no idea why she was there. All he knew is that he had to make Nicholas not to make things worse.

Nicholas looked at Adrian who was quiet and his mother. It was obvious she was there for trouble but he didn't want to give it to her.

"Mom, please," Nicholas said softly. "We don't want trouble. Adrian and I are just going..."

"I'm sorry..."

Victoria's words rang through Nicholas' brain. He wondered whether what he heard was right. His mother had just said sorry. Nicholas had known his mother very well. She never apologized so this apology just kinda got to his soft spot.

"What?" Nicholas muttered.

"I said, I'm sorry," Victoria said softly.

Nicholas didn't believe any word she said. She was probably just faking it so that she could get to his soft spot.

"Mom, please," Nicholas said as he felt Adrian squeezing his hand again.

"I'm sorry," Victoria sighed deeply. "I know that I had hurt you and it got me thinking. I shouldn't have hurt you like that. I can't live without you talking to me or staying angry at me. I just want things to go as they were."

"Mom," Nicholas exclaimed. "Are you really apologizing?"

Victoria nodded softly. "I don't know what came over me. It's just that I love Jake and..."

"Mom, you gotta understand." Nicholas muttered. "I love Adrian and I'm now married to him. He's the one I love. I was so mad that you had hurt him like that."

"I understand." Victoria said softly. "What can I do son? I'm a mother and..."

"It's okay, mom." Nicholas smiled. "Adrian told me to apologize too. I'm really sorry I had yelled at you. I was just hurt that's all."

Victoria hugged her son tightly and patted on his back. She was really happy that he had forgiven her and listened to her. Come to think of it Adrian was making things easier. She needed to lie low for a while and let her son think she had really changed.

She was really happy her son had forgiven her. That was what really mattered to her. She couldn't be on the bad side of her son. She needed to be on his good side at least so that he could have some trust in her. This was all Adrian's fault and he was gonna pay.

"Thank you so much." Victoria gushed as she pulled away from her son.

"It's okay, mom." Nicholas said excitedly. "What matters is that you've apologized."

Victoria smiled and now moved to Adrian. She still hated him but she needed some drama. She smiled brightly at him. Deep down she was dying to kill him.

"I know that I don't like you for my son," She smiled brightly. "But I did something that I shouldn't have done. For that, I'm sorry."

There was just something about that smile that Adrian didn't like. She was probably faking it, yes. She was probably faking it but that didn't matter. What matters was that Nicholas wouldn't be affected by it.

"It's okay, mother." Adrian said with a controlled smile.

Victoria opened her arms wider and wrapped Adrian in those arms. She looked at her son and he seemed happy, looking everywhere.

Adrian was happy that she had apologized but something was not right. He wrapped his arms around her and responded to the warm hug she gave him.

"How was that for drama?" She whispered. "I really hope you enjoyed it. It was all for my son. Very soon you'll leave this house. I promise."

Adrian had known it. She was faking it. She had done that to gain her son's trust again.

"Thank you so much." Victoria chuckled. "I'll see you downstairs."

Victoria turned and began going away. Adrian's eyes never left her. He kept on watching her every move.

"Are you happy now?" Nicholas said as he gripped Adrian and brought him closer. "You were the one who wanted me and my mother to be fine."

"Yeah," Adrian smiled, putting his hands on Nicholas' muscular chest. "I feel happy now. At least she has apologized."

"Yeah," Nicholas chirped as he kissed Adrian. "Very soon she'll accept you."

Adrian chuckled nervously. He couldn't shake off the hunch that she was up to no good. She was probably planning something against Adrian but what?

Nicholas kissed Adrian sensually, wrapped his arm around his waist and they continued their way down the stairs chuckling. They were really in love.

What follows next for Adrian? What is Victoria planning for the boy?

****

Thank you so much for reading this chapter. I appreciate it a lot. I hope you loved it. Don't forget to rate and drop your comments below. Chapter 6 will be posted very soon and that is where the real game will begin. Stay tuned...