Star Wars: Transformations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Torri was wearing a red tube top that barely covered her tits, with a matching flippy miniskirt that came about eight or ten centimeters past her pussy, and her favorite pair of black ankle boots with fifteen-centimeter stiletto heels. Her tiny thong panties matched her miniskirt and top. A clear plastex belt was around her waist. As always, she had her black wristcuffs, collar, and other jewelry on. Like all of her clothes, these left most of her skin—and tattoos—exposed. Torri was also wearing a pair of black glareshades to protect her eyes from the sun.

The day before Cyllir had had Seth take her to a salon. Cyllir had commed ahead and left instructions one what he wanted done to her. He told her that they were going to make her look even sexier than she already was.

The two women working on her at the salon loved her look, especially her tats, and collar. Both confessed to having been to several Zoloz parties, and couldn't wait to go to another one. Torri promised to let Cyllir know they wanted to come.

First they cut her shoulder-length hair to a couple of centimeters above her durasteel collar. They told her that Cyllir wanted it to be seen no matter what. Then they lightened her now-shortened hair to platinum-blonde, and gave her heavy make-up with bright red lipsmear. The make-up and lipsmear shimmered. Next they applied bright red artificial nails to her fingers and toes. Her new fingernails were a full two centimeters long. They also put a little reddish glitter cream on her shoulders, around her navel, behind her ears just above her collar, and on the inside of her thighs. They told her that the make-up and glitter would probably last a couple of days, and her nails and hair at least a few months or so. Torri really liked her new look, as did Cyllir, and the other Zoloz.

While Torri was used to being on the back of a swoop-bike, she wasn't used to riding one for so long. After an hour or so she was starting to get a little sore. On the other hand, she was very much enjoying the vibrations of the engine on her pussy through her seat. She found herself gently rocking back and forth on the swoop-bike, and clutching Cyllir's waist even tighter. He just glanced back at her with a smile, and caressed her naked thigh. She responded by biting down on his shoulder through his nerfhide club vest, and pressing her ringed nipples against the back of it.

About two hours into their trip, they stopped to use the 'freshers, and generally stretch their legs. Torri was mostly horny after riding the swoop-bike for so long.

Apparently Cyllir was horny too. He grabbed her arm, and took her to the back of the cargo speeeder Seth had been driving. Almost as soon as Cyllir closed the door behind them, Torri was pulling her soaked panties down her legs. Cyllir quickly pulled his pants off as well. His shirt and vest stayed on. All the Zoloz always fucked her wearing their vest. Seconds later, Torri was on her back with her legs wrapped around Cyllir's waist while he was enthusiastically fucking her into the floor of the speeder van.

In minutes Torri was moaning out in orgasm. Cyllir came right afterwards. Now that her sexual appetite was somewhat satisfied, Torri realized she had to pee more than anything else. Cyllir didn't care about that though. He told her to stay put, that some of the other Zoloz wanted to have some fun too.

Cyllir got dressed, then climbed out. A few seconds later, a Zoloz from the West Vella chapter climbed in. He was about average height, looked about forty, and was a little heavy.

Torri knew she had to obey any Zoloz, even if she didn't know them. That point had been made clear to her. Even though he was a stranger, he was a Zoloz.

Without saying a word, the newcomer unzipped his pants, and pulled out his cock. Torri, who was still on her knees, smiled up at him, leaned forward, and wrapped her lips around the head. She pressed her tongue stud against his dick, causing it to vibrate, which elicited a groan from him. Torri smiled up at him again, and slid her mouth down his shaft. Her hoop earrings swayed back and forth as she bobbed her head up and down on his cock.

When he finished a few minutes later, another West Vella Zoloz was waiting. Torri licked her bright red lips as he climbed in.

After she sucked off a few more dicks in the back of the cargo speeder, Cyllir told her it was time to go.

"Um, I need to use the 'fresher," Torri explained as she slid her thong back up her legs and adjusted her top.

"Hurry up," he replied, slapping her ass.

The travel center they had stopped at had quick recharging stations for everything from small speeder-bikes to forty meter long cargo haulers. It also sold a wide assortment of food, drinks, and other supplies travelers might need. It even had a quick-serve restaurant.

Torri hurried towards the travel center. She could feel quite a few of the Zoloz' eyes on her as she strutted across the permacrete, and several other customers' watching her too.

Once she got inside the building, the feeling was even worse. Almost every woman flashed her a look of disdain, while most of the men stared lustily. Her stiletto heels on the hard floor—not to mention her tats, piercings, collar and cuffs—only drew even more attention to her. It felt like every eye in the place was on her as she strutted on her fifteen-centimeter heels across the restaurant. She wasn't really trying to show off, it was just natural for her to move to entice the Zoloz, so it was pretty much how she walked.

Torri made it to the 'fresher, and relieved herself. As she was checking her make-up and hair in the mirror, she realized that for the first time since her last overdose, she was all alone outside the clubhouse. There was a rear exit just a few meters from the 'fresher door. Somehow she knew she could easily get a ride with any of the lonely long distance cargo hauler drivers parked out back. After a moment she shook her head. She didn't want to ride around with some cargo hauler pilot.

Unknown to Torri, the moment she walked away from the Zoloz, Seth—under orders from Cyllir—began monitoring the movements of her tracking collar on his datapad. If she went anywhere she wasn't supposed to, they'd immediately know it, and could track her movements to the nearest decimeter. They could even shock her into unconsciousness if need be.

A couple of seconds later Torri walked out of the 'fresher. Once again all eyes immediately went to her. She even spotted a pair of police officers watching her strut across the restaurant. She slid her glareshades back down over her eyes, and did her best to ignore them, as well as everyone else.

Cyllir was waiting on her just out in front of the travel center. Torri climbed onto his swoop-bike behind him, and wrapped her arms around his waist. This was who she belonged with. She was a Zoloz Slut.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

At the New Coronet Spaceport, on Trigalis . . .

Less than ten hours after arriving on Trigalis, Ta'tan'ia and Wyric located Tahiri's ship. It was docked seven pits down from their own, under the name Swift Bantha. A notice on the entrance to the pit said the ship was several days past due on docking fees, and to report to the port office to pay them. While they could have easily circumvented the lock, it was easier just to pay the fees. Ta'tan'ia always felt a little guilty when she broke the rules anyway.

Once they paid the fees, they were able get free access to the ship. They also used the Force to make the clerk forget they had even been there. They considered just bribing him, but quickly decided a little memory suppression was safer.

Talon Ghent, the son of Crypt Chief Ghent, had given them a datapad specially programmed to slice into Tahiri's ship's computer. They attached it to the control panel next to the hatch, and set it to work.

A couple of hours later, the program indicated it was finished. For some reason though, the hatch wouldn't open. The two Jedi discussed the matter for a minute, then restarted the program. This time it only took about fifteen minutes to run. The hatch remained stubbornly secure.

Ta'tan'ia and Wyric double checked everything, and tried several times to get the hatch open again. Finally they decided to contact Talon Ghent for advice. If they had to they could always simply cut open the hatch with their lightsabers, but they didn't want to do that unless they had no other option.

Talon was as perplexed as they were. If the program said it had defeated the ship's security measures, then the hatch should open. He finally suggested they hire a local slicer, and even recommended one. Talon warned them not to let the slicer get a copy of his program though.

Nearly an hour later they had located the slicer. They didn't tell him he had been recommended though, as they didn't want him finding out who they were or who they were looking for if they could help it. Instead they just pretended to be a pair of bounty hunters looking for another one, who now had a bounty on her head. They agreed on a fee of five hundred credits for the attempt, plus fifteen hundred for success.

The slicer was a Bothan, perhaps forty years old. His fur was light tan over most of his body, and darker tan from his face to the top of his chest. Ta'tan'ia met him at the entrance to the docking facility, and escorted him to the pit.

"This is it," she told him, somewhat unnecessarily, as they entered the pit.

"Okay," the slicer responded. "You got my five hundred creds?"

"Right here," the Twi'lek Jedi replied, passing him the credit chits. In spite of the confidence of his reply, Ta'tan'ia could sense he was hiding something. She glanced at Wyric, who was waiting by the ship. She could tell that he noticed it as well.

"What's wrong?" Ta'tan'ia asked.

"Nothing," the Bothan answered quickly. Too quickly. After a couple of moments he sighed. "I've already tried to break into this ship's systems. I couldn't do it."

The two Jedi exchanged another glance.

"Explain," Wyric prodded him.

"About a week or so ago I was hired to slice into this ship's computer. I worked on it for nearly three days, and I couldn't get in."

"Who hired you?" Ta'tan'ia asked curiously. They were sure to know something about Tahiri's whereabouts.

The Bothan hesitated again. "Just some Humans," he answered with a shrug. "I'm not sure who they were exactly."

Both Jedi could sense he was lying.

"But you have an idea?" Wyric stated, adding a little pressure with the Force. Ta'tan'ia added some as well.

"They said they'd kill me if I told anyone about them," the slicer responded fearfully.

The two Jedi exchanged a glance. This made it all the more likely that they knew where Tahiri was, and were responsible for whatever had happened to her.

"You can tell us," Ta'tan'ia told him as she began slowly circling him. "Whoever they are, we can take care of them. Kyle here isn't just eye candy," she said, nodding towards Wyric. "He's defeated all sorts of villainous scum. He even took out the notorious slavers of Eden 7 all by himself."

Ta'tan'ia did her best to ignore the feeling of amusement from Wyric. She did notice he kept outwardly calm, barely raising an eyebrow at her comments though.

She stopped right next to the slicer, facing him. Even though he wasn't talking, there was one word on his mind.

"Was it the Zoloz?" she asked him quietly.

The Bothan's eyes went wide. "Ye—Yeah," he admitted reluctantly.

Ta'tan'ia knew the Zoloz were a major outlaw swoop-bike gang. There were like hundreds of thousands of them throughout the Outer and Mid-Rim. She knew there were a lot of them on Trigalis as well, probably even right here in New Coronet.

"We'll take care of the Zoloz," she assured him. "For now, work on getting into the ship."

The slicer seemed obviously reluctant. "I want five thousand when I get in," he told them.

Ta'tan'ia and Wyric glanced at each other a moment.

"Done," Wyric answered.

The two Jedi retreated to the entrance to the docking pit, and allowed him to get to work.

"Who's the Eden 7 slavers?" Wyric asked her once they were out of earshot.

Ta'tan'ia shrugged her shoulders. "I made them up," she told him nonchalantly.

"And what if he does a HoloNet search and finds out they don't exist?" he asked.

"As long as it's after he gets the hatch open," she answered, tapping the display screen on her beskar wrist comlink.

A split-second later, information on the local chapter of the Zoloz appeared on her comlink, and Wyric's datapad. They might as well learn what they could while they were waiting on their slicer.

For the next couple of hours, the Bothan worked on getting the hatch open. The two Jedi kept busy researching the Zoloz. They were confident the swoop-bike gang was worth investigating. Wyric was just about to leave for a recon when the slicer began disconnecting cables from the control panel. Both Jedi could feel his frustration. They glanced at each other, then walked back to the ship to see what was going on.

"There's nothing else I can do," the Bothan told them as he shut down his portable computer terminal. "The hatch won't open."

While he was still dismayed, they were now starting to sense something else from the slicer.

"You're quitting already?" Ta'tan'ia asked him. "Five thousand credits is a lot to give up on so easily."

"Yeah," he replied with a shrug. "But working for nothing is worse. I've done everything I can do. The kriffing thing won't open."

The two Jedi exchanged a quick glance. That's what had happened with Talon Ghent's program.

"What do you mean it won't open?" Ta'tan'ia prodded.

The Bothan ran his hand through the fur on the back of his neck. "There doesn't seem to be anything stopping it from opening. It just won't budge."

Ta'tan'ia and Wyric glanced at each other again, and came to a silent agreement.

"Fine," she replied. "Thanks for trying."

"No problem," the slicer answered, turning towards the exit.

"Oh, one more thing," Wyric added, producing a fifty credit chit, and holding it out for him. "Don't mention us to anyone, okay?"

"No problem," the Bothan replied with a friendly smile, after a moment's hesitation. He took the chit, and deftly pocketed it.

The two Jedi exchanged a questioning glance with each other, and quickly came to another silent agreement.

"As matter of fact," Ta'tan'ia began, taking a step towards the slicer. "Why don't you just forget about us and this ship all together?" she commanded him, backing up the command with the Force, and a hand on his shoulder. She could feel Wyric assisting her.

A few moments later, they sent the Bothan on his way with a slightly confused look on his face, and no memory of the two bounty hunters, or the ship he couldn't manage to slice into for the second time.

"He was going to tell the Zoloz," Wyric commented once he was gone.

"I know," Ta'tan'ia agreed. "Quinn, the local president." They had both sensed the name and title from his thoughts. They knew who Quinn was from the intel info they had just reviewed. "The question is, was it his idea to tell them, or did they tell him to let them know if anyone came around Tahiri's ship?" she asked.

Wyric considered that a moment. "It would make more sense for them to have the dockmaster or someone keeping a lookout on the ship," he responded thoughtfully. "How would they know we'd hire the same slicer they did?"

"Yeah, you're probably right," she conceded, wondering if anyone else had noticed them around Tahiri's ship. "And that means they might already know we're here."

"I don't think so," he replied. "We found the ship nearly eight hours ago. The Zoloz are here in New Coronet. If they knew we were here, we'd know it by now. Swoop-bike gangs are rarely subtle."

"Yeah," Ta'tan'ia agreed with a nod. "That makes sense."

"And even if they do, we'll be fine," Wyric assured her confidently. "After all, I took out the notorious slavers of Eden 7 all by myself."

Ta'tan'ia rolled her eyes and let out a soft sigh. "Well, if you're so great, why haven't you opened the hatch to Tahiri's ship?"

"I don't do hatches," he replied with a shrug. "Just slavers and related villainous scum."

Ta'tan'ia let out another little groan of annoyance. Suddenly, she had an idea. Master Skywalker's ship, the Jade Shadow, had a Force-operated switch hidden in the hull to open its hatch. Since Tahiri was a Jedi, or at least a Force user, it would stand to reason she might have something similar.

Ta'tan'ia reached out with the Force towards the hatch. A little below the control panel, between the inner and out hull, she found something. It was a thick durasteel bar, about twenty centimeters long, holding the hatch closed. Ta'tan'ia manipulated it with the Force, trying to figure out which way it moved. After a couple of seconds the bar effortlessly slid horizontally away from the door. She opened her eyes in time to see the hatch open with a quiet beep.

As Wyric congratulated her, Ta'tan'ia sent a quick update to Master Solo, telling her they had gained access. Then she and Wyric cautiously entered the ship. The corridor was covered with a thick, grass-like carpeting. The two Jedi glanced at each other, then Ta'tan'ia headed aft, while Wyric searched forward.

The first thing Ta'tan'ia found were the holding cells. Both were empty. Next she went into the small cargo hold in the aft of the ship. It didn't have anything out of the ordinary. Everything in it was stowed away or secured, just as any good spacer would keep their ship. Then Ta'tan'ia went into Tahiri's cabin.

Just like the cargo hold, it was neat and orderly. Like the corridor by the hatch, it was covered with a grass-like carpet. Ta'tan'ia opened the closet, and found several pieces of black armor. There were plates that looked to be fitted for Tahiri's upper arms, forearms, thighs, and shins. There was also a pair of gloves with armored knuckles, and various other pieces of bounty hunting gear, including several sets of stun-cuffs. There was even a black collar that matched the armor.

Since Ta'tan'ia had worn Mandalorian Iron around her wrists and neck for over half a year now—and had a chastity belt made of it she frequently wore—she definitely knew the armor she was looking at was beskar and not durasteel. She also noticed that there wasn't any torso armor, which was pretty much the most important part of a set. From Wyric's report of his encounter with Tahiri, and previous knowledge, the Jedi knew that Tahiri had basically a complete set of beskar armor, although she rarely wore the distinctive Mandalorian helmet.

The cabin seemed as though Tahiri had just stepped out awhile, and might return at any moment. Ta'tan'ia stood in the middle of the room, letting the Force flow through her for guidance. After a couple of minutes, she realized she wasn't getting anywhere. She sighed, and walked out.

Finally Ta'tan'ia joined Wyric on the bridge. He already had Talon Ghent's datacard hooked up to the main computer. They quickly went to Tahiri's log, which told them who she had come to Trigalis to capture. The last entry listed a few contacts and locations she was going to check out.

Next Wyric did a search on the Zoloz, and they found out about the incident on Trallis II where Tahiri's former partner, Kazzok, lost his arm. They also discovered that Tahiri had put a priority on Zoloz with bounties. The Jedi wondered if that had something to do with whatever had happened to her.

"Why don't you go investigate the last few places Tahiri said she was going to visit," Ta'tan'ia suggested after they had searched the ship's logs a bit.

1...56789...15