Star Wars: Transformations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," Wyric agreed with a nod. Then he gave her a suspicious glance. "What are you going to do?"

"Oh, check out the nearest Zoloz clubhouse," she answered absently, flicking her tchun. "Maybe Tahiri will be there."

"Um, maybe we should do that together," he countered.

"Are you saying I can't handle a simple surveillance mission?" Ta'tan'ia asked him, letting a hint of annoyance into her voice.

"No," Wyric responded defensively, which was just what she had planned. Then he paused, and ran through a quick calming exercise. "Look. We both feel that the Zoloz have something to do with Tahiri's disappearance. No sense in taking chances with them again."

"I'll be careful," Ta'tan'ia assured him firmly. "It will be faster if we split up. Whichever of us finishes first can join the other."

Wyric stared at her for a few seconds. "All right," he conceded. "But comm me if you need me."

"No, you comm me if you need me," Ta'tan'ia countered.

Wyric gave her hard look, then smiled. "Of course I will," he replied with a nod.

Ta'tan'ia didn't bother to tell him that she would comm him if she needed him as well. They both knew she would. Wyric took the speeder from their ship, while Ta'tan'ia found an air-taxi to take her to the Zoloz clubhouse. As it pulled away, she pulled up information on the clubhouse on her wristcomm.

For this mission Ta'tan'ia was wearing her black knee boots with her fifteen-centimeter wedge heels, her armored black bodysuit, and a matching nerfhide head harness. The sleeves mostly hid her beskar chrono and comlink cuffs, and the bodysuit's collar mostly hid her beskar collar. She also had a nerfhide belt around her waist, with a blaster on her hip. A small vibroblade was hidden underneath the left sleeve of her bodysuit. She wore a loose gray calf-length traveler's cloak over the bodysuit, with a second blaster in an inside pocket. Underneath the bodysuit she was only wearing her beskar chastity belt.

The clubhouse was a good-sized single story permacrete building. There were a couple of windows on the front along with a door. To the left of the door, from Ta'tan'ia's perspective, there were several chairs and an old poufcouch underneath an overhang. There was parking for at least eighteen or twenty speeder-bikes in front as well, although there weren't any present at the moment.

Any alley ran along the left side of the building. Ta'tan'ia pulled up a schematic of the building on the local HoloNet, and found out that the alley ran to a basement area in the rear. The main floor of the clubhouse consisted of a large room—nearly half the building—in the front, a hallway leading to four bedrooms and a couple of 'freshers. The basement area had another large room, and a couple of small rooms that looked to be closets, and a 'fresher. The large basement room had a door wide enough for a speeder to go through leading to the alley.

Of course she didn't have the air-taxi drop her off right in front. She rode past the clubhouse, and got out on the next block.

She reached out towards the clubhouse with the Force, to get a feel for it. The building felt empty. More importantly, she didn't feel Tahiri at all, and specifically not Tahiri, or anyone for that matter, being held prisoner. Ta'tan'ia really wanted get inside and have a look around. If Tahiri had been held inside, she should find some evidence. Wyric would flip if she did something so risky though.

Well, what Wyric doesn't know won't hurt him, Ta'tan'ia thought to herself as she she eyed the clubhouse.

First she checked the local HoloNet for unusually high power consumption or other indicators of an alarm system. Since she didn't find any, she headed down the street, towards the alley leading to the back of the clubhouse. As Ta'tan'ia walked, she set her wrist comm to vibrate. She definitely didn't want it going off while she was searching the Zoloz clubhouse. After a few moments' thought, and a few more steps, she programmed it to automatically emit a distress signal after thirty minutes, and activate the tracking signal built into her collar. No sense in taking chances.

Ta'tan'ia found a small window about two meters high along the rear wall of the clubhouse. She reached out with the Force again to make sure the clubhouse was empty, then made her entry.

The main room of the basement level was a garage. There were a couple of speeder-bikes that looked like they were being worked on, and quite a lot of spare parts lying around.

On the main floor she found herself in the largest room of the clubhouse, taking up nearly half of the total floor. There was a bar along one wall, with a few tables out in front of it. A huge holoscreen hung on the opposite wall, with a couple of poufcouches and several poufchairs arranged to watch it. Ta'tan'ia had never been inside an outlaw swoop-bike clubhouse, but it seemed to be mainly for partying. There was a small stage with a stripper pole near one corner. Keeping alert through the Force—and her other senses—Ta'tan'ia moved into the other rooms.

In one of the bedroom closets Ta'tan'ia found some particularly cheap and slutty looking clothes. While they could pretty much belong to any woman that hung out with swoop-bikers, they looked like they could fit Tahiri—barely. There was also a small stash of bondage equipment in the closet. Ta'tan'ia found several chains and durasteel bars with maglocks on either end, just like her own bondage equipment, and some painful looking nipple clamps. There didn't seem to be any collars or wristcuffs though.

Tahiri's beskar collar was in her cabin on board her ship. Ta'tan'ia knew that she had also frequently worn durasteel chrono and comlink cuffs. Perhaps she still was, and they were functioning as restraints instead of communication devices.

If Tahiri is wearing her comlink though, why hasn't she tried to contact someone? Ta'tan'ia wondered. She checked her own six-centimeter-wide beskar wristcomm again, and confirmed that there wasn't any sort of jamming in the area. Then she wondered if Tahiri had more than one collar, and might be wearing another one with her chrono and comlink.

Since Ta'tan'ia's collar and cuffs were permanent, she really had no need for others. She did have some thin durasteel bands of various colors she could put over them, but that was about it. Guess Chief Daala saved me some credits too, she thought with a wry smile.

After a few moments, Ta'tan'ia left the room, careful to leave everything how she had found it. Besides a black nerfhide halter top on the floor next to a bed, she didn't find anything interesting in the other three bedrooms. The top stuck out because the rest of the main floor seemed pretty well kept for an outlaw swoop-biker clubhouse.

As she searched, Ta'tan'ia got a feel for the clubhouse. She definitely didn't sense that anyone—especially a Jedi—was being held there against their will.

Just off the main room a pair of double doors led to a meeting room dominated by a large wooden table. The table was surrounded by more than a dozen high-backed nerfhide chairs which seemed suited for executive types. Several more chairs, not quite as large, were pushed against two walls. Painted on the wall opposite from Ta'tan'ia was a large rancor, sitting astride a swoop-bike, with both engulfed in flames. The same thing was engraved in the middle of the table.

Behind what seemed like the head of the table—which was to her left—Ta'tan'ia spotted a pair of doors. She opened them, and found a closet with two large safes inside. They were on opposite sides, with about half-a-meter between them. One was about neck-high, the other came to her belly button. Both looked very formidable, and were locked.

Ta'tan'ia barely noticed the safes though. Her eyes were on the black torso armor sitting on top of the shorter safe. It was shaped for a woman just about Tahiri's size. The beskar armor was also exactly what was missing from the set in Tahiri's cabin.

While it was theoretically possible the Zoloz had taken their trophy off some female Mando who wore black armor, Ta'tan'ia was positive this armor belonged to Tahiri. That meant the Zoloz had her. Or at least had had her. One way or another, she was going to get answers.

And she was taking the armor.

First she pulled off her long gray coat, and tossed it over the back of the nearest chair. Then she picked up the armor, and put it on. It was a little big on her, but she got it closed. As she was pulling her coat back on, she heard the front door to the clubhouse opening, and male voices. She glanced at the open door to the meeting room, and quickly stepped into the closet, pulling that door behind her, but leaving it cracked half-a-centimeter or so. Then she hopped up onto the shorter of the two safes, crouched next to the armor, and peeked through the gap. She was careful not to get too close though. She also pulled out her blaster, just in case.

"Who the frakk left the door open!?" someone shouted from the main room of the clubhouse.

A moment later Ta'tan'ia watched someone approach the door to the meeting room, and stick his head in. As he glanced around, she used the Force to keep him from noticing the open closet door. After looking around a couple of moments, he obligingly closed the meeting room door, without suspecting a thing.

Ta'tan'ia waited a few seconds, then hopped down off the safe, and stepped out of the closet. She hurried over to the doors leading to the main room, and peeked through the crack between them. She saw one man in a Zoloz vest, talking with at least two others out of her line of sight. A couple of seconds later, one of them came into her view. More important than seeing them though, was listening to what they were saying.

For the next ten minutes or so, Ta'tan'ia listened to them talk. She picked up that the more muscular one was named Dirc, and one of the others Torch, but she wasn't sure which one. She also learned that they were expecting some other Zoloz to arrive in a few hours, with a lot of blasters.

Finally they finished their conversation. Dirc and one of the others left the clubhouse, and the third one disappeared into the back, towards the bedrooms. Ta'tan'ia knew it was her best chance to escape undetected. She reached out with the Force, and made sure the way was clear. Then she opened the door, stepped out into the main room, and quietly closed the door behind her.

The front door was nearer, but opened onto a busy street where anyone might see her. The two Zoloz might even still be just outside. She would simply have to slip past the lone Zoloz in the rear part of the clubhouse.

As Ta'tan'ia made her way down the hallway, she heard the sound of water running in one of the 'freshers off one of the bedrooms. She quickly slipped past that door, and ran down the steps to the basement. Mere seconds later she was in the alley, heading away from the clubhouse.

Ta'tan'ia got to the next block, then caught an air taxi. As it took off, she deactivated the programmed distress and tracking signals in her comlink and collar. She had the air taxi drop her off about half-a-klick from the spaceport. From there she headed back to Wyric's ship. As she neared the ship, her wrist comlink automatically signaled the ship's computer to open the hatch for her.

The first thing she did when she got on board was take off Tahiri's torso armor. Then she logged in what she had discovered at the clubhouse. She debated contacting Master Solo and reporting it to her directly, but decided to talk it over with Wyric first.

While she waited for her fellow Jedi to return, Ta'tan'ia looked over the information they had on the Zoloz again. There were at least four thousand known members on Trigalis. Like most swoop-bike gangs, they were divided into local chapters, which mostly operated autonomously. Each chapter typically had ten to twenty or so members.

The local chapter was known to shake down businesses for protection credits, as well as being involved in smuggling and the spice trade. Pretty much all of the members had arrests for thefts, robberies, assaults, and weapons charges. Several of them were known to pimp out prostitutes as well.

Scum.

Ta'tan'ia's finger hovered over a link to a list of known Zoloz and associates in the New Coronet area. The information was mostly gathered from law enforcement on Trigalis. There had been improvements in local police agencies in the past several years, but they were still largely corrupt. It was basically accepted that they would sell information to local criminals, and sometimes even actively assist them. After a few moments though, Ta'tan'ia decided not to look at the list. It was probably mostly ronko shavit anyway.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

On the Zoloz' trip to the spaceport . . .

A couple of hours after the first stop, the group stopped again, this time at a pair of quick-serve restaurants. Just like last time, Cyllir sent Torri to the back of the speeder van. He didn't go with her though. Instead Quinn followed her. They climbed in, and Torri happily gave him a blow-job. When Quinn got out, Lukis climbed in. He preferred regular sex, and of course Torri obliged him.

This time Torri sucked off four Zoloz, and had sex with several more. A few of them commented about how much more enjoyable this trip was with her. She made sure to thank them, and tell them how much fun she was having too. It was nice to be wanted.

Torri had been having sex much longer than she had at the first stop. Finally one of the Zoloz from West Vella climbed out, and no one got in. Torri was about to get out too when the front door opened.

"Cyllir says you're riding with me for a while," Seth announced as he got into the driver's seat. "If you got to use the 'fresher, then hurry the frakk up. We're leaving in a couple of minutes."

Torri was a little disappointed, and confused. She knew not to ask why though. If Cyllir said she was riding with Seth, then she was riding with Seth.

"Okay," she answered, climbing out of the back of the speeder van.

Torri glanced around, and saw that most of the Zoloz were already on their swoop-bikes. A few were still streaming out of the two restaurants though. Torri hurried towards the nearer one, and found the 'fresher. Once again, she could feel pretty much every eye in the place on her as her heels tapped on the floor. On her way out she realized she was hungry. She didn't have any credits though, so she headed back out to the Zoloz.

She wanted to find Cyllir and ask him for some credits to get something to eat, but Seth had pulled the speeder van right up to the exit. When Torri opened the passenger door, she found a bag with one of the restaurant's logos on it on her seat, and a cup in the console. Torri smiled to herself at Cyllir's thoughtfulness, climbed in, and buckled her safety harness. As Seth and the other Zoloz headed out, she began eating.

When Torri finished her dinner, she and Seth started talking, mostly just about random stuff. She found out that he had been a prospect for about nine months, and had three to go. She also realized that he hadn't had a chance to get even a blow-job from her today. Torri knew that since he was a prospect, he was always basically last in line for everything. She thought about it for a few seconds, then unbuckled her safety harness, turned and leaned over towards him.

"What are you doing?" he asked, a little surprised.

"Just relax," Torri answered a she began fishing his cock out of his pants.

A moment later she pressed her tongue—and vibrating stud—against his shaft, and began licking. Then she wrapped her lips around the tip, and slid it into her mouth as far as she could. In response, she felt him raise his hips a few centimeters, and let out a soft grunt. Soon Torri fell into the familiar rhythm of giving a nice, slow, blow-job.

Even though her memory only went back to her last big oh-dee, she knew she had spent quite a bit of time on her knees sucking Zoloz cocks, and she was pretty sure she had sucked plenty before, too. They pretty much all told her she was a natural, so she must have been doing it a long time. She was sure they had a while to go until the spaceport, so there was no hurry; she had plenty of time to finish him off.

Sometime later, Torri thought it was maybe ten minutes or so, she heard the distinct sound of a swoop-bike horn next to the speeder van. She lifted her head—leaving a trail of cum going down to the tip of Seth's cock—and saw Cyllir riding along-side the driver's door, staring angrily at them. He was also gesturing for them to pull over.

Torri guiltily sat back up as Seth muttered a few curse words. She looked ahead, and realized they were going a lot slower than rest of the Zoloz. Most of the swoop-bikes were about half-a-klick or so in front of them. Only Cyllir and a couple of others had stayed behind with them. Seth brought the speeder van to a stop, and waited for the Zoloz Vice President.

"What the frakk are you doing!?" Cyllir demanded as he pulled alongside.

"Just getting a blowj—" Seth began, only to be cut off by Cyllir.

"While you're piloting a speeder van!? Are you kriffing stupid!? You were all over the road!"

Torri did her best to disappear into the passenger seat.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Seth replied hastily.

"Shut up!" Cyllir told him. "Get over here, you little slut!" he added, gesturing towards the back seat of his swoop-bike.

Torri obeyed instantly. She was out of the speeder van and climbing on behind him in a matter of seconds.

"Now stay the frakk up with everyone else!" Cyllir yelled at the prospect, waving him forward. "And pay the frakk attention before you kill somebody!"

Seth wisely took off without replying. Cyllir muttered another disparaging curse towards him, then took off as well. Sidd, Lukis and the two Zoloz from the West Vella that had stopped followed close behind.

Torri rode in silence. She hadn't thought about causing a crash, and hoped Cyllir wouldn't stay mad at her for too long. She definitely didn't want him pissed at her. She needed the Zoloz to take care of her.

A little over half-an-hour after she gotten back on Cyllir's swoop-bike, the two Zoloz chapters arrived at the spaceport. The other Zoloz were already there, offloading their swoop-bikes from the transport. Torri guessed there were about twenty-five or so of them. They also had two boxy, enclosed cargo haulers that looked to be about thirty-five or forty meters long, and one that was about twenty-five meters long.

As soon as the swoop-bike came to a stop, Cyllir and Torri climbed off. The two groups of Zoloz were already breaking up and enthusiastically greeting one another. Torri immediately began adjusting her top and skirt. She knew Cyllir wanted to show her off to the other Zoloz, so she wanted to look as sexy as she could. As she was running her fingers through her hair, he grabbed her wrist, and stepped away from his speeder-bike.

Torri obediently stuck with Cyllir as he worked his way through the swoop-bikers, greeting his fellow Zoloz. All of them seemed to be very interested in her. They really wanted to check out her collar, and tattoos, not to mention her tits and ass. Cyllir happily let them as they chatted. He kept a firm grip on her wristcuff as they moved through the crowd though.

Since Cyllir seemed to approve, Torri happily flirted with the various Zoloz as they fondled or slapped her tits, ass, or anywhere else their hands roamed. Suddenly she sensed that Cyllir was particularly surprised to see someone.

The Zoloz Cyllir was surprised to see was a little over average height, and slightly heavyset with long brown hair. His tattooed arms looked to be muscular though. He really didn't look too much different from most of the other Zoloz Torri had seen, except he walked with a cane, and a very noticeable limp.

1...678910...15