Stealing Elaine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Syd fucked her face slowly,‭ ‬pulling out enough to let her breathe then pushing back in.‭ ‬Syd loved seeing a woman like this,‭ ‬bound and helpless to whatever he wanted to do to her.‭ ‬She was beautiful,‭ ‬her body exquisite.‭ ‬He was tempted just to take her and run away,‭ ‬but then he would have both Bill and Hunter after him and that would be suicide.‭ ‬He contented himself with using her for tonight.‭ "You are going to be sold,‭ ‬slave,‭"‬ Syd informed her bluntly.‭ "‬Someone will buy you and own you,‭ ‬just like the piece of meat you are.‭"

Elaine did not want to be sold.‭ ‬She wanted to be with Roy,‭ ‬her Owner and Master.‭ ‬How could he just come in and steal her‭? ‬Did he have any right to her‭? ‬She doubted it,‭ ‬otherwise he would not have taken her the way he did.‭ ‬Admittedly,‭ ‬bound on her knees with his cock in her mouth it was all academic at the moment,‭ ‬but she was determined to escape if she could.

‭"‬Oh,‭ ‬yeah,‭"‬ Syd moaned as he pushed Elaine‭'‬s face into his pubic hair and held her there.‭ "‬Maybe,‭ ‬if you beg real nice,‭ ‬I‭'‬ll let you cum tonight.‭ ‬If you‭'‬re a good slave,‭ ‬that is.‭ ‬If you‭'‬re not,‭ ‬then I‭'‬ll just stick to your mouth and ass and leave that nice little snatch alone.‭"

Elaine moaned in disappointment.‭ ‬She was going to get fucked and abused and probably not cum,‭ ‬although she came when getting her ass pounded sometimes.‭ ‬Maybe,‭ ‬she thought.‭ ‬She realized her hands,‭ ‬while secured,‭ ‬were in front of her.‭ ‬She moved them down,‭ ‬between her legs.‭ ‬She could reach her pussy,‭ ‬maybe she could masturbate and cum while he fucked her face and ass.‭ ‬She rarely dared to do that,‭ ‬she did not want to anger her master,‭ ‬or whoever was using her at the time,‭ ‬by cumming without permission,‭ ‬but she did not feel any particular obligation to this man.‭ ‬If she could not escape,‭ ‬she might as well have some enjoyment.

She was about to start when he pulled out of her mouth.‭ ‬Elaine was about to beg to be allowed to cum when he stuck the ball gag back in.‭

"There we go,‭"‬ he taunted her,‭ "‬plugged top and bottom.‭ ‬For now,‭ ‬at least.‭"

He pushed her face down onto the floor and pulled her up on her knees.‭ ‬He unhooked her ankles and spread her legs wide.‭ ‬Elaine knew what she looked like,‭ ‬open and ready for use.

‭"‬God,‭ ‬you are a beautiful slave,‭"‬ Syd said and caressed her bottom and legs.‭ "‬I‭'‬m not sure I‭'‬ve ever seen as ass like this.‭"

Elaine winced as he tugged on the buttplug and popped it out of her.‭ ‬It had been in for hours and she suddenly felt very empty.‭ ‬That feeling did not last long as Syd put the tip of his cock against her little brown hole and pushed his way inside her ass.‭ ‬Elaine tensed,‭ ‬the plug had helped stretch and lube her,‭ ‬but he was bigger than the plug and as he pushed deeper and deeper into her she felt the familiar painful,‭ ‬stretching and burning sensation.

‭"‬Oh,‭ ‬yeah,‭"‬ Syd said,‭ "‬that‭'‬s nice,‭ ‬real nice.‭"‬ He ran his hands down her sides and under to fondle her breasts.‭ ‬The clamps pinched painfully as he kneaded her sensitive breasts.‭ ‬Elaine bit down on the gag and tried to adjust to him being inside her.

Syd tugged down on the chain between the clamps then slammed roughly into Elaine‭'‬s ass.‭ ‬She yelled into the gag as this unknown stranger plundered her ass.‭ ‬He was rough and gave the chain a little tug with each hard thrust.‭ ‬Elaine was lost in the pain of being fucked,‭ ‬but still remembered she wanted to cum.‭ ‬She reached her bound hands between her thighs and found her pussy and clit.‭ ‬One hand was ready to play with her wet pussy while the other was on her clit when Syd noticed.

‭"‬Oh,‭ ‬my,‭"‬ he taunted,‭ "‬you are a dirty little slave,‭ ‬aren‭'‬t you‭? ‬And disobedient,‭ ‬too‭"‬ He abruptly pulled out of her and slapped her ass.‭ "‬No cumming unless I say so.‭ ‬If you‭'‬re good,‭ ‬you can beg me and I‭'‬ll let you play with yourself later.‭"‬ He slapped her ass again and pulled her up on her knees.‭ "‬Since you cannot‭ ‬be trusted,‭ ‬we‭'‬ll have to fix things.‭"

Syd unhooked her hands.‭ ‬As soon as her hands were free,‭ ‬Elaine took a wild swing.‭ ‬She was determined to fight,‭ ‬to make him earn her and maybe,‭ ‬just maybe,‭ ‬get away.‭ ‬She had no delusions about escaping,‭ ‬but she also knew that if he was going to fuck her ass all night she was going to be in agony.‭ ‬She had the satisfaction of feeling a meaty thump as she connected with him.‭ ‬She flailed wildly and hit him a few more times.‭ ‬If she could get in the water,‭ ‬she might be able‭ ‬to get to shore,‭ ‬she was a good swimmer.‭ ‬Maybe,‭ ‬somehow she could find Hunter or Roy.‭ ‬It was a long shot,‭ ‬but better than what Syd had offered her.

Elaine pulled off her blindfold.‭ ‬She was in the living room of a houseboat.‭ ‬Syd was knocked back,‭ ‬looking rather shocked.‭ ‬She remembered him now as the guy sitting alone back in the corner of the bar.‭ ‬He was young,‭ ‬in his mid-twenties with short black hair and a lean,‭ ‬muscular build.‭ ‬His brown eyes glared at her.‭ ‬But that was not her immediate concern.‭ ‬Syd lunged for her,‭ ‬but Elaine pulled her legs back and kicked him with both feet square in the chest.‭ ‬He fell back.‭ ‬Elaine quickly unhooked her leash and tossed it aside.

Elaine stood up and promptly fell over.‭ ‬She had been tied up so long that the circulation in her legs was gone.‭ ‬Syd rolled over and struggled to get to his feet.‭ ‬Her legs were wooden,‭ ‬but she was determined.‭ ‬She stood again and stumbled to the door.‭ ‬She cried as she found it was locked.‭ ‬There was a lock,‭ ‬but she could unlatch it,‭ ‬if Syd would give her enough time.

Syd did not.‭ ‬Elaine was just starting to turn the latch when he grabbed her by the hair.‭ ‬Elaine tried to hold onto the door latch while Syd pulled her back into the middle of the room.‭ ‬He was stronger and Elaine had to let go.

‭"‬So you‭ ‬want to do this the hard way,‭"‬ Syd sneered as he dragged her around the room by her hair.‭ "‬That‭'‬s fine with me.‭"‬ He was happy she was going to put up a fight,‭ ‬he liked overpowering women.‭ ‬When they just submitted without a struggle the whole thing lost some of the thrill.‭ ‬He had no doubt about the‭ ‬outcome‭;‬ there was no way she was going to get away.

Elaine swung wildly at Syd again.‭ ‬She wished she had learned how to fight,‭ ‬but she never had.‭ ‬Her parents refused to let her brother fight with her and after that she had just never got around to learning.‭ ‬Truth be told,‭ ‬she would have generally preferred to lose most fights,‭ ‬but not this one.

Syd caught Elaine‭'‬s wrist as she swung at him again.‭ ‬He let go of her hair,‭ ‬but kept a grip on her wrist.‭ ‬He twisted her arm behind her back and pressed her against the wall.‭ ‬His body held her against the wall of the‭ ‬boat‭;‬ she could feel his hard cock pressed against her back.‭ ‬He snared her other wrist and pulled behind her back,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬In a second he had her wrists cuffed back together again.

‭"‬Now,‭"‬ Syd said and pushed Elaine‭'‬s face against the wall,‭ "‬where was I‭?"‬ He kicked her legs apart then rammed his big cock back into Elaine‭'‬s ass.‭ "‬Oh,‭ ‬yeah.‭ ‬I was pounding your ass.‭"

Elaine cried into the gag while Syd brutalized her.‭ ‬He was fast and hard,‭ ‬never slowing and lasting longer than she imagined.‭ ‬Each thrust lifted her off her feet and into the wall,‭ ‬she could even feel the big boat begin to rock in rhythm with her violation.‭ ‬He taunted her as he fucked her,‭ ‬mocking her escape attempt and reminding her that she existed to please men.‭ ‬Eventually her ordeal ended and with a few last hard thrusts he came in her battered ass.

‭"‬Yeah,‭ ‬that‭'‬s a nice start,‭ ‬slave,‭"‬ Syd said.‭ ‬He kissed her neck and grabbed her breasts.‭ "‬You are one fine piece of ass,‭ ‬and we‭'‬ve got all night.‭"

Elaine cried softly,‭ ‬she had been beaten again.

Syd reached up and removed the gag from Elaine‭'‬s mouth.

‭"‬I hope we understand each other,‭ ‬slave,‭"‬ Syd said into her ear and gave the chain on the nipple clamps a tug.‭ "‬We‭'‬re not going to have any more problems,‭ ‬are we‭?"

Elaine shook her head.

Syd yanked on the chain again.

‭"‬Say it,‭"‬ Syd ordered.

‭"‬No,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine said softly.

Syd yanked the chain again and Elaine yelped.

‭"'‬No,‭ ‬sir‭'‬ what‭?"‬ He said.

‭"‬No,‭ ‬sir,‭ ‬we are not going to have any problems,‭"‬ Elaine said.‭ "‬I will be a good slave.‭ ‬I will obey you.‭"

"Good,‭"‬ Syd said.‭ ‬He let his cock slide out of her ass and let go of her.‭ "‬Now,‭ ‬get on your knees and pick up your leash.‭ ‬In your mouth,‭ ‬and bring it to me.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine turned around and dropped to her knees.‭ ‬She walked on her knees to where she had tossed the leash.‭ ‬Aware of her battered ass and the cum starting to leak out of it,‭ ‬she bent down and picked it up in her mouth.‭ ‬She straightened back up and ventured a look at Syd.‭ ‬His cock was starting to stiffen again‭ (‬it was big,‭ ‬Elaine noted,‭ ‬really big‭) ‬and despite herself,‭ ‬Elaine was wet.‭ ‬She crawled to him and offered him the leash.

‭"‬Nice,‭ ‬slave,‭"‬ Syd said.‭ ‬He took the leash and hooked it on her collar.‭ "‬Now,‭ ‬let‭'‬s go to the bedroom.‭"‬ He gave it a pull and Elaine followed behind him to her next violation.

Life was good,‭ ‬Syd thought to himself.‭ ‬Back in his younger days,‭ ‬well,‭ ‬not too much younger he wasn't that old,‭ ‬doing something like this had the potential to get him arrested,‭ ‬expelled,‭ ‬discharged or any number of unpleasant things.‭ ‬Now,‭ ‬not only did he not have to worry about any troubles,‭ ‬Bill was paying him to do this.‭ ‬He felt his cock coming back to life as he pulled on the‭ ‬leash‭;‬ he was going to really enjoy this one.‭ ‬He had all night and she was not going to cause any more problems.‭ ‬If she did,‭ ‬well,‭ ‬he could deal with her.

-----------------

Most people who met Doug thought he was a loser.‭ ‬That was fine with him,‭ ‬he preferred to keep a low profile and,‭ ‬as they said in one of his previous jobs,‭ ‬fly below the radar.‭ ‬He was tall,‭ ‬6‭'‬4‭"‬ with a medium build,‭ ‬thinning brown hair and a full beard.‭ ‬His features were somewhat plain,‭ ‬if you only caught a brief glance of him you probably would not be able to describe him later.‭ ‬Even after a good look,‭ ‬all you could really say was that he was tall and bearded.‭ ‬That was the way he wanted it,‭ ‬Doug did not want to stand out‭; ‬he wanted to fade into the background.‭ ‬It was easier to work that way.

Doug lived out of an old Winnebago.‭ ‬It was tidy,‭ ‬but a little old and rundown.‭ ‬He had more than enough money saved away to buy a brand new one,‭ ‬but the one he had was more non-descript.‭ ‬He liked being able to move with the seasons and stay ahead of anyone who might be‭ ‬looking for him.‭ ‬People who wanted to contact him could,‭ ‬it was easy to keep a couple of e-mail accounts.‭ ‬Once they contacted him there,‭ ‬if he chose to,‭ ‬he would use some of the more sophisticated equipment he had hidden in the Winnebago.‭ ‬Or he would just‭ ‬find one of the increasingly rare pay phones and call.

Lots of people wanted to find Doug.‭ ‬He had very specialized skills that came in handy and commanded a high price.‭ ‬Doug was one of the best at getting into places that no one else could.‭ ‬Back in his working days he had worked for‭ "‬them‭"‬.‭ ‬In the early days,‭ ‬it had been about breaking into embassies and consulates and stealing‭ ‬or copying‭ ‬code books.‭ ‬That had been challenging,‭ ‬but fairly easy,‭ ‬once you knew how to do it.‭ ‬Around the turn of the century,‭ ‬his job had changed a bit.‭ ‬After the Shadow War started in‭ ‬2001,‭ ‬his job was more about breaking into places and coming back out with a person.‭ ‬He was still gathering intelligence,‭ ‬but people instead of paper.‭ ‬He adapted to this with only a slight change of‭ ‬tactics and a little more training about ways to make a person compliant.

He had officially retired about five years ago and gone into‭ "‬consulting‭"‬.‭ ‬He did the same work now,‭ ‬just not as often and for cash rather than duty.‭ ‬His old employers still called‭ ‬him now and then,‭ ‬but what they paid now made him realize how much they had lowballed him when he was on the payroll.‭ ‬When he was ready to‭ "‬retire retire‭"‬,‭ ‬he had more than enough money in offshore accounts to live comfortably as an expatriate somewhere warm.‭ ‬For now,‭ ‬he enjoyed the work too much to stay idle and he had to keep in practice.

When he was working for‭ "‬them‭"‬ he had met Hunter and Hunter in turn introduced him to the Association.‭ ‬He had done some work for Association members and some work that went against the interests of the Association.‭ ‬So far,‭ ‬the Association had tolerated him,‭ ‬though some of his clients disappeared.‭ ‬They knew he was a valuable resource and were not about to rid themselves of one who could be useful.

Doug was amused at the moment.‭ ‬He had been out of touch for a few weeks,‭ ‬doing some hiking and fishing in the Sierras.‭ ‬When he checked his e-mail,‭ ‬he found that he had three offers for work.‭ ‬What was funny to him was that they were all for the same woman,‭ ‬some slave named Elaine‭ ‬in Las Vegas.‭ ‬He was intrigued,‭ ‬but which offer to take‭? ‬He did some research and found that he had a few common contacts,‭ ‬he might have to cross Hunter,‭ ‬but that was just one of the risks.‭ ‬One of the e-mails was more of an offer of a partnership from an‭ ‬old friend.‭ ‬Doug knew he was going to need some help,‭ ‬at least someone to help him plan.‭ ‬He had arranged a meeting.

There was something depressing about Reno on a Wednesday night.‭ ‬It was a little past its prime,‭ ‬a little dated and had lost most of its glamour to Las Vegas.‭ ‬There were still the hotels and casinos,‭ ‬the capacity for people,‭ ‬there were just not that many people.‭ ‬A few panhandlers accosted Doug as he entered the seedy Cal-Neva and made his way to the back of the casino bar to meet his contact.‭ ‬He ordered a bottled beer‭ (‬one lesson he learned:‭ ‬they can‭'‬t water down a bottle of beer‭)‬,‭ ‬lit up a cigarette and waited.

In a few minutes,‭ ‬punctual as ever,‭ ‬his contact arrived.

‭"‬Why must you pick such a filthy,‭ ‬stinky place‭?"‬ she said as she brushed aside a cloud of smoke.

‭"‬Nice to see you,‭ ‬too,‭ ‬Anna,‭"‬ Doug said and rose to greet the blonde German.

‭"‬Let‭'‬s get to business,‭ ‬Doug,‭"‬ she said tersely and sat down opposite him,‭ "‬or move to a nicer place if we are going to be social.‭"

Doug slid a picture of‭ ‬Elaine across to Anna.‭ "‬This is her,‭"‬ Doug said.‭ "‬I‭'‬ve gotten two more offers for her if I can get her.‭"

"Ah,‭ ‬yes,‭ ‬that one,‭ ‬she is a work of art,‭"‬ she said.‭ "‬Tell me more.‭"

"Two offers for her,‭ ‬all pretty much standard rates,‭"‬ Doug shrugged.‭ "‬There is obviously some demand for this one.‭"

"You have no idea,‭"‬Anna purred.‭ "‬Who made the offers‭?"

"Anonymous at the moment,‭"‬ Doug frowned a bit.‭ "‬I‭'‬m not‭ ‬too keen for working for someone I‭'‬ve never seen.‭ ‬I‭'‬ve done it before,‭ ‬but there is always an additional risk I would rather avoid.‭"

"Have you accepted either‭?"‬ Anna asked.

‭"‬Of course not,‭"‬ Doug sounded slightly insulted.

‭"‬Well,‭ ‬then,‭"‬ Anna smiled,‭ "‬I think we have a golden opportunity.‭"

I know why you had the double quotes, but it just looked a little off. I think you will achieve the same meaning from one set of them... at least assuming the person reading isn't an idiot. "We?" Doug smiled.

"Yes,‭ ‬'we‭'‬,‭"‬ Anna took one of Doug‭'‬s cigarettes,‭ ‬"I can get you to her.‭ ‬I‭'‬m not sure where she will be when we get there,‭ ‬but I can find her.‭ ‬We take her and see who bids the highest.‭ ‬I don‭'‬t think we need to hurry on getting rid of her either.‭"

"You know I don‭'‬t like keeping merchandise on hand,‭ ‬it‭'‬s dangerous,‭"‬ Doug looked at her.‭ ‬Anna was intriguing him.

‭"‬This one will be worth the time,‭"‬ Anna assured him.‭ ‬She smiled thinking of what she would have the little slave do.

‭"‬We might need some more muscle,‭"‬ Doug said thoughtfully.‭ "‬Nothing against your skills,‭ ‬Anna,‭ ‬but you know what I mean.‭"

Anna waved her hand,‭ ‬dismissing any possible slight.‭ "‬Understood.‭ ‬I prefer people don‭'‬t think of me that way until needed.‭ ‬I have a man.‭ ‬He‭'‬ll meet us in Las Vegas.‭"

Doug‭ ‬took a long pull off his bottle.‭ "‬Fine,‭ ‬let‭'‬s do it.‭ ‬Split the money three ways‭?"

"Minus expenses,‭"‬ Anna said automatically.

‭"‬Of course.‭ ‬Who is this man‭?"‬ Doug asked.

‭"‬An old frenemy,‭ ‬I think that‭'‬s the term.‭ ‬His name is J.J.,‭"‬ Anna smiled.

-----------------

Elaine had never been on a houseboat before,‭ ‬so she wasn‭'‬t quite sure what to expect.‭ ‬She was pretty sure,‭ ‬though,‭ ‬that most houseboats did not feature rings situated strategically around the bed in the bedroom nor did they have a rack on the wall full of various restraints and whips.‭ ‬This was a‭ ‬houseboat that had seen its share of slaves.‭ ‬There was a sliding glass door that opened to the deck in the front of the boat,‭ ‬Elaine gazed at it longingly knowing that freedom,‭ ‬or at least escape was just past those doors,‭ ‬and she knew she would never get there.

Syd lifted Elaine by the waist and set her on her knees on the bed.‭ ‬His hands were strong on her small body and she was reminded of how much in his power she was.‭ ‬His cock was already hard again,‭ ‬Elaine knew it was just a matter of time before he was inside her again and the thought made her hot.

Syd stepped behind her and took off her nipple clamps.‭ "‬There,‭"‬ he said and began playing with her tender nipples,‭ "‬that‭'‬s better access.‭"

Elaine closed her eyes and lost herself in his touch.‭ ‬His hands explored her,‭ ‬going from her small,‭ ‬sensitive breasts to her flat stomach,‭ ‬down her arms to her bound hands and onto her silky thighs.‭ ‬The only place his hands did not explore was her aching pussy.‭ ‬He brushed her hair aside and began kissing her neck.‭ ‬Elaine turned her head slightly,‭ ‬offering him her mouth to kiss.‭ ‬He reached up and put a hand on her neck,‭ ‬a firm grip but not choking and kissed her.‭ ‬Elaine was a slave,‭ ‬she reminded herself,‭ ‬and this is what slaves did.

Syd kissed her for a minute while‭ ‬his hands continued exploring her.‭ ‬When his hand rested on her thigh,‭ ‬Elaine tried to push her pussy against him,‭ ‬but he moved his hand away.‭ ‬Elaine tried to remind herself that this was the man who had stolen her away,‭ ‬who had already shoved his cock in‭ ‬her mouth,‭ ‬hurt her and raped her ass,‭ ‬but all she wanted was for him to fuck her.

Syd stopped kissing Elaine and crawled to the middle of the bed.‭ ‬He lay down on his back,‭ ‬his big cock sticking up like a flagpole.‭ ‬He smiled at Elaine then grabbed a tube of lube from the night stand.‭ (‬Elaine wondered if every place she was taken had a tube of lube in the night stand‭?) ‬He tossed it to her.

‭"‬Get me ready,‭ ‬slave,‭"‬ Syd ordered.‭ "‬Do a good job,‭ ‬that cock is going to be buried in your ass soon.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬Elaine replied.

Elaine took the tube in her bound hands.‭ ‬She squirted some on the tip of his shaft and began to rub it on.‭ ‬She was trembling slightly as she did,‭ ‬this was the hard piece of flesh that had already plundered her‭ ‬body,‭ ‬which had hurt her and subdued her.‭ ‬Now she was being told to get it ready to be used on her again.‭ ‬Still,‭ ‬she thought,‭ ‬it was a beautiful cock.‭ ‬She squirted some more lube on and slowly rubbed it over his shaft,‭ ‬noting the length and girth of it,‭ ‬the ridge of the tip and the veins and tried not to think of how it was going to make her suffer.

Syd tugged on the leash.‭ "‬That‭'‬s enough,‭ ‬slave,‭"‬ he said.‭ "‬Lube‭ ‬it‭;‬ don‭'‬t give me a hand job.‭"