Stealing Elaine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine turned her head and watched Syd walk down the stairs and off the houseboat.‭ ‬The two men who had tied up the boat climbed up to the deck.‭ ‬They stood back,‭ ‬arms crossed,‭ ‬at the ready.‭ ‬Elaine recognized the air of violence with these two,‭ ‬they were the muscle for the operation,‭ ‬they were the ones who would make her obey if she resisted.

‭"‬Okay,‭ ‬sweetie,‭"‬ the older man said to her,‭ "‬we‭'‬re not going to have any problems,‭ ‬are we‭? ‬I‭'‬d hate to have the boys work up a sweat‭ ‬this early in the morning.‭ ‬We‭'‬re professionals,‭ ‬any fighting would be futile.‭"

Elaine bowed her head.‭ "‬No,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ she said softly,‭ "‬no problems.‭"

"Good,‭"‬ he put the phone in his pocket.‭ ‬He unhooked her wrists from the railing then secured them behind her‭ ‬back.‭ ‬Next,‭ ‬he linked her ankles together with a chain that was about three feet long then attached a leash to her collar.

Elaine turned to face him.‭ ‬He gave the leash a tug and Elaine followed.‭ ‬They walked past the two guards.

‭"‬Wow,‭"‬ one said,‭ "‬looks like Syd fucked the shit out of this one.‭"

"Don‭'‬t worry,‭"‬ the other said and they followed Elaine down the stairs,‭ "‬I‭'‬m sure we‭'‬ll get our chance with her later.‭"

Elaine stepped off the dock and began the climb up to the buildings on the cliff and whatever came next.

---------------

Delrin Ringe walked into the office of The Studio.‭ ‬He had not changed clothes since he finished the shooting of their latest movie this morning and blood still splattered his shirt.‭ ‬He was feeling‭ ‬good‭;‬ this morning‭'‬s shooting had gone much longer than he anticipated.‭ ‬The little Latina had had lots of spirit and will and Ringe was an expert at prolonging the experience for as long as possible.‭ ‬But,‭ ‬in the end,‭ ‬the result was always the same and that was why their selective clientele paid the big bucks.‭ ‬Her corpse was already in the crematorium and the production crew was working on editing the video footage.‭ ‬Delrin did not necessarily think of what he did as a labor of love,‭ ‬but he loved doing it.‭ ‬Really,‭ ‬he thought of himself‭ ‬as an artist,‭ ‬an artist who worked in sexual domination,‭ ‬agony and death.

Karl was at his desk.‭ ‬No one was quite sure how much money Karl had,‭ ‬not even Karl really,‭ ‬but it was a lot.‭ ‬Almost none of it was made legitimately,‭ ‬either.‭ ‬He could have gone into‭ ‬business as an entrepreneur or been a cut-throat trader on Wall Street,‭ ‬but,‭ ‬in the end,‭ ‬he would have still wound up on the wrong side of the law.‭ ‬He just skipped the legitimate phase.‭ ‬The Studio was his creation and he was quite proud of it.‭ ‬Most of the other activities that went on here were just sidelines,‭ ‬ways to keep busy and keep his staff active.‭ ‬And make more money,‭ ‬which he deposited in offshore accounts for‭ "‬later‭"‬.‭ ‬Honestly,‭ ‬the money did not matter.‭ ‬It was the power and the ability to take and‭ ‬destroy lives that was his motivation.

‭"‬I need you to take care of some things for me,‭ ‬Delrin,‭"‬ Karl said and passed a tablet across the table to him‭ "‬That is Hunter,‭"‬ Delrin watched impassively as a series of images scrolled by.‭ "‬He killed Mark.‭ ‬That is bad for‭ ‬business‭;‬ you know we‭'‬ve been hard pressed to come up with the quality of girls for your videos since we lost Mark.‭ ‬Kill Hunter.‭"‬ Another set of images began scrolling by.‭ "‬This is Sam,‭ ‬you remember,‭ ‬Mark's old partner.‭ ‬He killed Sergei.‭ ‬Kill him.‭ ‬Make it hurt.‭ ‬This one is Roy,‭ ‬young guy,‭ ‬kind of the brains behind the whole thing.‭ ‬It's probably best to kill him,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬This is Elaine,‭ ‬she is the one Sergei was supposed to bring to us.‭ ‬I‭'‬m working on arrangements to have her brought here,‭ ‬but I do not‭ ‬entirely trust things to go as planned.‭ ‬Be ready to find her and bring her back,‭ ‬too.‭"

Delrin had displayed little emotion or interest at the men.‭ ‬This did not worry‭ ‬Karl,‭ ‬that was just Delrin‭'‬s way.‭ ‬Karl knew that there would be a string of corpses in his wake and things would get done.‭ ‬They were a little short on material for their next film,‭ ‬anyway.‭ ‬Delrin was fascinated by Elaine,‭ ‬though.‭ ‬He kept going through the images Karl had of her,‭ ‬looking at them,‭ ‬zooming in,‭ ‬trying to imagine things.

‭"‬Those eyes,‭"‬ he murmured in an awed hush.‭ "‬Those big,‭ ‬blue eyes are the key to it.‭ ‬I want to see the fear in them,‭ ‬the terror.‭ ‬No blindfolds or blinding,‭ ‬we must keep a camera on her eyes until the very‭ end.‭"