Stealing Elaine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers

"Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine answered.

‭"‬Now,‭ ‬get on top of me,‭"‬ Syd ordered.‭ "‬Put my cock in your ass and fuck me.‭ ‬I‭'‬m just going to lie here and you are going to make me cum.‭"

Elaine hesitated.‭ ‬She had never done anything like that before.‭ ‬She had been fucked in the ass many times,‭ ‬but never had she had to fuck someone with her ass,‭ ‬she had always just taken it.‭ ‬The idea scared her,‭ ‬could she make herself do it‭?

"Do it,‭"‬ Syd snarled and slapped her breasts.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine said,‭ ‬and reluctantly obeyed,‭ ‬after all,‭ ‬what choice did she have‭? ‬If she did not,‭ ‬he would just do worse things to her until she did.

Elaine climbed on top of him,‭ ‬straddling his hips.‭ ‬She felt his cock poking her in her back.‭ ‬She took a deep breath,‭ ‬lifted enough off of him to clear his cock and with her bound hands guided it to her abused asshole.‭ ‬She looked pleadingly at him to either stop this or just to fuck her instead,‭ ‬but she saw only calm determination.‭ ‬He pulled his hand back,‭ ‬ready to slap her again and Elaine began to lower herself onto him.‭ ‬There was a flash of pain as the tip of his thick shaft entered‭ ‬her‭;‬ Elaine just‭ ‬concentrated on her legs,‭ ‬on slowly lowering herself onto him.‭ ‬He stretched her,‭ ‬but she was able to finally get him all the way inside her.

Her ass now rested on his hips,‭ ‬his big shaft impaling her painfully.‭ ‬She was sweating now and her body trembled as she tried to adjust to this intrusion.

‭"‬My cock hurts in your ass,‭ ‬doesn‭'‬t it‭?"‬ Syd taunted her‭ "‬Well,‭ ‬it‭'‬s going to stay there until I get off so you better get to work.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine said through gritted teeth.‭ ‬She lifted herself up and slowly back down again.‭ ‬She needed some extra balance so she put her hands on Syd‭'‬s chest.‭ ‬It took her a few minutes,‭ ‬but she found a rhythm and it got a little easier.

‭"‬Yeah,‭ ‬that‭'‬s it,‭ ‬slave girl,‭ ‬ride my cock,‭"‬ Syd moaned.

It‭ ‬hurt‭;‬ there was no doubt about‭ ‬that.‭ ‬What was worse was that she had to hurt‭ ‬herself‭;‬ it was different when someone else did it to her.‭ ‬She hated Syd.‭ ‬She hated him for stealing her away,‭ ‬she hated him for raping her and making her do this,‭ ‬but mostly she hated him for not letting her cum.

Syd smiled at Elaine as she pleased him.‭ ‬He looked passive,‭ ‬but Elaine knew enough about men to realize that he was getting close.‭ ‬She was glad she kept in shape,‭ ‬because her legs were getting a workout.‭ ‬Finally,‭ ‬he grabbed her hips,‭ ‬and pulled her down on him,‭ ‬Elaine pushed herself back up just in time to hear him groan and cum shot into her ass.‭ ‬Syd‭'‬s eyes softened and Elaine circled her hips on his cock one last time before she lifted herself off him,‭ ‬trailing a string of semen.

‭"‬Very nice,‭ ‬slave,‭"‬ Syd said.‭ ‬He patted her cheek.‭ "‬Maybe I will plow that pussy later.‭ ‬For now,‭"‬ he said and stood up quickly,‭ "‬I am going to go for a swim.‭ ‬Of course,‭ ‬I can‭'‬t trust you,‭ ‬so I‭'‬ll have to take measures.‭"

Syd pulled Elaine off the bed by her leash.‭ ‬She stumbled and he pushed her to her knees beside the wall.‭ ‬He fastened Elaine‭'‬s hands to her collar then hooked her collar with a short chain to a loop in the wall.‭ ‬Elaine‭'‬s nose was about five inches from the wall.‭ ‬He clipped her feet back together then secured‭ ‬them to another loop in the wall.

Elaine heard him open the door and walk out,‭ ‬a cool breeze off the lake hit her and she shivered.‭ ‬There was a splash as he jumped in the water,‭ ‬she tried to enjoy the few minutes of respite she had.‭ ‬If only she were not bound,‭ ‬she could get away.‭ ‬She briefly tried to unhook her wrists,‭ ‬but it was no use.‭ ‬These were Hunter‭'‬s restraints and he had only the best.‭ ‬No,‭ ‬she was helpless.‭ ‬Syd would come back and use her again and there was nothing she could do to stop him.‭ ‬He wanted her and he was going to get her.‭ ‬What would happen in the morning‭? ‬Who was he delivering her to‭? ‬What would happen‭? ‬Who would own her‭? ‬Who would get to have her and make her obey‭?

She started crying again.‭ ‬She never imagined her life could be like this.‭ ‬She had had fantasies of being forced,‭ ‬even of being raped and gang raped,‭ ‬but never thought it would take over her life.‭ ‬She knew she was good looking,‭ ‬but had never thought she was that desirable,‭ ‬that so many men‭ (‬and women‭) ‬would do so much to have‭ ‬her,‭ ‬to possess her.

She was tired,‭ ‬hungry and sore.‭ ‬She wanted to sleep and have a good meal.‭ ‬But more than that,‭ ‬she wanted to orgasm.‭ ‬All else seemed background noise to her need to cum.‭ ‬Would Syd let her‭? ‬Would Syd bring her to climax‭? ‬She wanted to be home with Roy,‭ ‬but somehow she knew she would never be there again.

Elaine was still crying when Syd came back in through the door.‭ ‬He was dripping water,‭ ‬but his cock was hard and getting harder.‭ ‬Elaine tried to stop,‭ ‬to get under control so she would‭ ‬not show weakness in front of this man.‭ ‬To her surprise,‭ ‬Syd squatted beside her and gently stroked her cheek.

‭"‬What‭'‬s wrong,‭ ‬slave‭?"‬ he asked.‭ ‬Normally,‭ ‬this would be an absurd question.‭ ‬He had already stolen her and anally raped her twice and he was asking what‭'‬s wrong‭? ‬But Elaine understood what he meant.

‭"‬I want my Master,‭"‬ she sobbed.‭ "‬I want to go home.‭"

"You are a slave,‭"‬ Syd said patiently.‭ "‬He‭'‬s not your master‭ ‬anymore and it‭'‬s not your home anymore.‭ ‬Get used to it.‭"

"Will you keep me‭?"‬ she asked and looked up at him.

‭"‬What lovely eyes you have,‭ ‬slave,‭"‬ Syd complimented her.‭ "‬No,‭ ‬I‭'‬m not going to keep you.‭ ‬I would like to,‭ ‬but I am being paid to deliver you and I will do my job.‭ ‬Do you understand‭?"

"No,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ she answered and shook her head.‭ "‬I don‭'‬t,‭ ‬and I don‭'‬t know if I ever will.‭"‬ She took a deep breath and swallowed hard.‭ "‬Sir,‭ ‬will you please let me cum‭? ‬I‭'‬m sorry for hitting you and trying to escape.‭ ‬Please let me cum,‭ ‬please fuck my pussy.‭"

Syd smiled.‭ ‬He unhooked the chain holding her head to the wall.‭ ‬Still with his hand on her face he stood.‭ ‬His cock was in Elaine‭'‬s face and she knew what he wanted.‭ ‬She leaned forward and began licking his shaft,‭ ‬tasting the drying water from the lake on it.‭ ‬Elaine licked from base to tip and back‭ ‬again,‭ ‬she tried to lick every inch of his big cock.

‭"‬Open up,‭"‬ Syd told her.‭ ‬Elaine looked up at him and opened her mouth for him.‭ ‬He put his cock in,‭ ‬again not into her throat but just into her mouth.‭ "‬Swallow it all and the next time I fuck you,‭ ‬I‭'‬ll let you cum.‭"

Elaine closed her eyes as he forced his way into her throat.‭ ‬His length and girth were uncomfortable,‭ ‬but she could not have stopped him if she wanted to and she wasn‭'‬t sure if she wanted to.‭ ‬She was a slave,‭ ‬she kept thinking,‭ ‬and now maybe‭ ‬she was entering the real world of slavery,‭ ‬not just being Roy‭'‬s pet and toy.‭ ‬The idea of being sold,‭ ‬of being passed from owner to owner and used by complete strangers was frightening and exciting.

Syd was taking his time with Elaine on this one.‭ ‬He wanted to make it last,‭ ‬to make her feel his cock in her for as long as possible.‭ ‬He wanted her,‭ ‬he wanted to own her.‭ ‬His time with her tonight had already convinced him of that.‭ ‬There was no way he was going to double-cross Bill,‭ ‬but once she was delivered‭ ‬his obligations were met.‭ ‬He could probably get the money together to buy her,‭ ‬but he didn‭'‬t think that was going to be an option.‭ ‬Somehow,‭ ‬he knew that Bill would never sell her,‭ ‬that he would not have her long enough to complete a deal.‭ ‬Syd sensed many people converging on this slave,‭ ‬many who wanted to steal her and own her.‭ ‬Someone would get her away from Bill and once she was away he might be able to swoop in and take her.

Elaine surrendered.‭ ‬Inside herself,‭ ‬she gave up to Syd.‭ ‬Whatever he was going to do to her he would and she would try to make the best of him.‭ ‬He had overpowered her and bent her to his will.‭ ‬It was a sense of peace when she realized she was not going to fight him or resist anymore.‭ ‬As uncomfortable as he was in her,‭ ‬she was almost disappointed when he came.‭ ‬She wanted to suffer a little‭ ‬more‭;‬ she wanted to endure her surrender longer.‭ ‬She did as she was told and swallowed everything.

‭"‬Good slave,‭"‬ Syd said.‭ "‬Let me move the boat,‭ ‬then I‭'‬ll give your pussy a good hard fucking.‭ ‬Would you like that‭?"

"Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine said.

Syd hooked her collar back to the wall.‭ ‬In a minute she felt the boat rumble as Syd fired up the engines.‭ ‬Soon she felt the boat began to move,‭ ‬farther from Roy and closer to wherever he was taking her next.‭

Elaine may have‭ ‬slept‭;‬ she was tired from the past few days.‭ ‬In spite of everything else,‭ ‬she was still exhausted.‭ ‬Roy had not let her sleep much last night‭ (‬was it only last night‭?) ‬and now all of this.‭ ‬She was startled when Syd was beside her and unhooked her feet.‭ ‬He unhooked her from the wall and out the leash on,‭ ‬pulling her to her feet.

‭"‬Turn around,‭ ‬slave,‭"‬ Syd ordered her.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine answered and slowly turned around for him,‭ ‬letting him gaze on her body.

Syd stopped her by pinching a nipple.‭ "‬I envy the man who gets to own you,‭"‬ Syd said.‭ "‬To be able to have you at his beck and call,‭ ‬to do anything he wants to you.‭ ‬That is a lucky man.‭"

Elaine blushed,‭ "‬thank you,‭ ‬sir.‭"

"Let‭'‬s go outside,‭ ‬I want to show you something,‭"‬ Syd said and pulled her by the leash.

There was a deck on the roof of the boat and Syd led her up the stairs to it.‭ ‬He led her to the front and stopped at the railing.

‭"‬Look over there,‭"‬ Syd said and pointed at some lights on the opposite shore of the lake.‭ "‬Do you see those lights‭?"

"Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ she answered.

‭"‬That is where I am taking you in the morning,‭"‬ Syd told her and kissed her neck.‭ ‬He unhooked her wrists and secured them onto some rings welded onto the railing on the deck.‭ "‬I want you looking at them while I fuck you.‭"‬ He rubbed his hands on her legs and clipped her ankles to loops on the bottom.‭ ‬She tried her hands and feet,‭ ‬they were secure.‭ "‬I‭'‬m going to leave you tied up here the rest of the night.‭ ‬I want‭ ‬you to see those lights and think of what it is going to be done to you.‭"

The air was chilly,‭ ‬it was October and a cold breeze blew across the lake.‭ ‬Elaine remembered fondly for a moment the blistering hot days of a month or two ago.

Syd bent her at the waist and pulled her ass towards him.‭ ‬She was panting,‭ ‬waiting for him inside her,‭ ‬waiting for the relief of an orgasm from this young man.

‭"‬Beg me,‭"‬ he said from behind her.‭ "‬Beg me to fuck your slave pussy.‭"

"Please,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine pleaded with all her desire in her voice,‭ "‬please fuck me.‭ ‬Please fuck my slave pussy.‭"

"If I fuck you,‭ ‬I‭'‬m going to hurt you,‭"‬ Syd said to her.

‭"‬Please,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine begged again.‭ "‬Fuck my slave pussy.‭ ‬Hurt me.‭ ‬Please.‭"

He slipped one finger then another between her legs and into her wet slit.‭ ‬Elaine moaned happily as he did and clenched down on his fingers.

‭"‬You‭'‬re a born slave,‭ ‬aren‭'‬t you‭?"‬ He asked,‭ ‬nibbling on her ear while his fingers explored her.‭ "‬You were meant to be owned and used,‭ ‬weren‭'‬t you‭?"

"Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine moaned,‭ "‬oh,‭ ‬yes,‭ ‬sir.‭"

"Remember,‭"‬ Syd said and slid his fingers out of Elaine,‭ "‬you begged for this.‭"

Syd guided his cock to her swollen labia.‭ ‬One hand grabbed her collar while the other hand pushed his hard shaft into her.‭ ‬Once the tip was in,‭ ‬he paused and grabbed her hips with both hands.‭ ‬Elaine screamed‭ ‬as he suddenly rammed all the way in.‭ ‬She could barely breathe as he savagely pounded away at her.‭ ‬She knew there was no escape,‭ ‬she was tied to the boat,‭ ‬she had to endure this.

Elaine was so lost in the pain of his huge cock battering away at her helpless vagina that the orgasm was a surprise.‭ ‬It seemed to come out of nowhere and overwhelm her.‭ ‬The pain was background,‭ ‬only the intense,‭ ‬mind blowing pleasure of pent up sexual need mattered.‭ ‬She yelled out over and over as he plundered her body,‭ ‬aware only of wave after wave of pleasure that washed over her.‭ ‬It was being helpless,‭ ‬being fucked and raped and kidnapped again and taken to a world where she did not know what would happen next except that someone would be fucking her.‭ ‬It was her darkest fantasies come true.

With a few last,‭ ‬hard,‭ ‬angry thrusts,‭ ‬Syd came.‭ ‬He fired his cum inside Elaine‭'‬s spasming body.‭ ‬He was‭ ‬amazed‭;‬ he had never seen a woman respond like that,‭ ‬he had never seen a woman welcome his assault like Elaine had.‭ ‬He was amazed and a little intimidated by it,‭ ‬she had taken the worst he could do to her and turned it into her pleasure.‭ ‬He had used and heard the cliche‭'‬ of a natural born slave before,‭ ‬but until now it had just seemed like something that sounded good without actually meaning anything.‭ ‬Now he knew that not only was there such a thing,‭ ‬but his cock was buried inside one.

----------------

Roy stared out the window.‭ ‬He was not happy with how the night and gone and needed to think of what he was going to do next.‭ ‬His phone rang,‭ ‬it was Hunter.

‭"‬We lost her,‭"‬ Hunter said,‭ ‬as always getting straight to the point.

‭"‬I know,‭ ‬Amanda won the case,‭"‬ Roy answered a little peeved.‭ "‬Get her back here and let's see if we can make the best of it.‭"

"No,‭ ‬we lost her.‭ ‬Syd came in and stole her while I was out,‭"‬ Hunter managed to sound embarrassed,‭ ‬Roy did not think that that was possible.‭

"Sid‭? ‬From Baltimore‭?"‬ Roy asked,‭ ‬going through his mental files of all the Sids he knew.‭ ‬Baltimore Sid was kind of a washout,‭ ‬Roy could not see him getting into Hunter‭'‬s house without a battering ram and a lot of explosives.

‭"‬No,‭"‬ Hunter replied.‭ "‬Syd with a y.‭ ‬From New York.‭ ‬He‭'‬s working for Bill.‭"

Roy thought about this for a moment.‭ ‬He was irritated by it,‭ ‬but there were worse things than Elaine winding up with Bill.‭ ‬He might even be able to buy her back from him.‭ ‬There was the matter of Syd breaking into Hunter‭'‬s‭ ‬house‭;‬ Roy knew his friend did not take kindly to that sort of thing.

‭"‬You going to take Syd out‭?"‬ Roy asked.

‭"‬For doing his job‭?"‬ Hunter answered.‭ "‬No.‭ ‬But we are going to have a chat.‭ ‬Bill‭'‬s too big to take out and he does provide a necessary function.‭"

"I guess it could work out,‭ ‬though.‭ ‬I may be able to buy her back from Bill,‭"‬ Roy said as he thought out loud.‭ "‬He'll charge me an arm and a leg,‭ ‬but I should have lots of cash after that deal with the Indian Intelligence Bureau closes.‭ ‬I just hate paying for something I already own.‭ ‬Besides,‭ ‬we are assuming he can keep her.‭"

"Meaning‭?"

"I tapped Amanda's phones,‭"‬ Roy explained.‭ "‬She's notified everyone with even a slight interest in Elaine that she is available.‭ ‬There are a lot of heavy hitters on the way‭; ‬and,‭ ‬a lot of total scumbags.‭ ‬Bill's going to need to be on his toes and get her to Monon ASAP.‭ ‬Think we can steal her back on the way there‭?"

"Maybe.‭ ‬You know I'm locked into this deal in Phoenix,‭ ‬but I'll see if I can close that quickly.‭ ‬Keep tabs on her.‭ ‬If we have to find her again,‭ ‬it may take more time we do not have,‭"‬ Hunter had gotten over his chagrin and was ready to move on.‭ ‬Give him a job and he was all business.

‭"‬I will.‭ ‬I'm in Bill's systems,‭ ‬too‭; ‬at least his records.‭ ‬His security is tough to‭ ‬crack‭;‬ I‭'‬m working on it,‭ ‬though.‭ ‬I‭'‬ll keep you posted,‭"‬ Roy said.

‭"‬Get some sleep,‭ ‬too,‭ ‬Roy,‭"‬ Hunter advised.‭ "‬You‭'‬ll need your strength.‭ ‬I get the feeling we are going to have a busy couple of months.‭"

----------------

It was nearly dawn before Syd finished with Elaine.‭ ‬He had left her tied to the front of the deck all night,‭ ‬driving the boat a little then coming out to fuck her again.‭ ‬Elaine lost count of how many times he had been inside her.‭ ‬There was a lightening in the east and the stars overhead were fading.‭ ‬Syd pulled his cock out of Elaine‭'‬s battered ass and started up the boat.‭ ‬She begged him one last time not to turn her‭ ‬over,‭ ‬to keep her for himself.‭ ‬Syd had laughed,‭ ‬smacked her ass and gone to drive the houseboat.

Elaine was exhausted.‭ ‬She had barely slept in two days and had spent all of the night being used by Syd.‭ ‬Her body ached and her spirit ached.‭ ‬The boat began moving forward towards the lights,‭ ‬towards her new life.‭

Now that it was lighter,‭ ‬Elaine could make it out a little more.‭ ‬There was a steep sided cove and up on one of the cliffs sat a cluster of buildings.‭ ‬She realized with a bemused start that it was not so much that the cliff was high,‭ ‬but that the lake was low.‭ ‬All summer people had talked about how low Lake Mead was getting,‭ ‬but now she could see it in person.‭ ‬The cliff top house,‭ ‬a hundred feet above the water,‭ ‬was probably at lake level when the lake was full.‭ ‬Now,‭ ‬a set of stairs and ramp led down to the dock in the water.‭ ‬From here,‭ ‬the place looked‭ ‬pleasant‭;‬ she could see cottonwoods shading a group of one and two story buildings.‭ ‬It looked more like a resort than a prison and somehow that made her feel a little better.

Still,‭ ‬there was no denying what was in store for her.‭ ‬She was being brought to this place wearing only a collar and cuffs.‭ ‬Dried and drying cum ran down her legs.‭ ‬She was branded,‭ ‬bruised and abused.‭ ‬There would be no denying what she was for and what they wanted her for,‭ ‬they wanted her for the pleasure her body could bring.‭ ‬She was a grown woman,‭ ‬she reminded herself,‭ ‬a grown,‭ ‬college educated woman and she was going to be led off on a leash.‭ ‬Tears began to flow down her cheeks‭ ‬as she shivered in the cold air.

Syd eased off the throttle as the houseboat entered the cove.‭ ‬Elaine tried once more to pull free of her bonds,‭ ‬but even if she got out of them,‭ ‬where was she going to go‭? ‬She was determined to face this with as much dignity as she could muster.

There was a group of four men on the dock,‭ ‬watching the houseboat pull in and watching her.‭ ‬Elaine did not want to think of what they might do to her.‭ ‬She closed her eyes,‭ ‬not wanting to see as the boat inched towards the dock.‭ ‬When it bounced against the bumpers on the dock,‭ ‬Elaine opened her eyes.‭ ‬Two men had already hopped onto the houseboat and were tying it up.‭ ‬Syd killed the engine and the cove was silent.

Elaine watched as one of the other men stepped onto the boat and up the stairs to the deck.‭ ‬Elaine could hear him talking to Syd,‭ ‬but could not make out the words,‭ ‬but she could hear some laughing.‭ ‬They sounded happy,‭ ‬Elaine thought wryly.

She peered over her shoulder and saw Syd and the man approaching her.‭ ‬The man was older,‭ ‬maybe in his fifties,‭ ‬greying with glasses.‭ ‬He still looked fit,‭ ‬but had a detached air of professionalism to him.‭ ‬He was carrying a smart phone and looked between it and Elaine,‭ ‬making special note of her brand.

‭"‬What‭'‬s your name,‭ ‬slave‭?"‬ he asked her.

‭"‬Elaine.‭ ‬Elaine Galway,‭"‬ Elaine answered.

‭"‬Elaine will be sufficient from now on,‭"‬ he said curtly.‭ "‬Unless we decide to give you a new name.‭ ‬But,‭"‬ he said and looked Elaine up and down,‭ "‬I think Elaine fits you well.‭"

"Everything check out‭?"‬ Syd asked.

‭"‬Yes,‭"‬ the man said.‭ "‬This is her.‭ ‬You are dismissed,‭ ‬Syd.‭ ‬Head up to the office and we‭'‬ll get your pay.‭"

Syd stepped up to Elaine.‭ ‬He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back.‭ ‬He kissed her deeply then let go.‭ "‬It‭'‬s been fun,‭ ‬slave,‭"‬ he said to her.‭ ‬"Maybe I‭'‬ll see you again.‭ ‬Soon.‭"

beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers