Stealing Elaine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all depended on the woman.

This slave,‭ ‬Elaine,‭ ‬was one where he could not really make a plan until he was with her.‭ ‬Certainly the focus would be on those beautiful blue eyes,‭ ‬but what to do to the rest of her‭? ‬Well,‭ ‬that would have to wait until he had her and had a better grasp‭ ‬of who she was as a person.‭ ‬Once he knew her well,‭ ‬he could figure out how to best slowly and painfully kill her.

Karl had assured them that they had a deal in place that would bring the slave here.‭ ‬Delrin trusted him,‭ ‬but was ready to go get her if it fell through.‭ ‬This one would be his masterpiece,‭ ‬he could feel it already.

He put the picture down.‭ ‬He had other chores,‭ ‬too,‭ ‬other people to kill.‭ ‬Roy,‭ ‬Hunter and Sam were all on his to do list.‭ ‬The problem was that it was a big continent and these were not the kind of men who stayed in one place for long.‭ ‬He could spend weeks and months finding them and then,‭ ‬if he was not smart and lucky,‭ ‬still might wind up on the wrong end of things.‭ ‬He needed them where he could get them and where he would have all the advantages.‭ ‬He needed them here,‭ ‬at The Studio.

How to get three,‭ ‬maybe more if they brought help,‭ ‬well armed and wily men to his lair‭? ‬He smiled as he realized he knew the answer.‭ ‬The slave.‭ ‬He would dangle the slave as bait and when they took it,‭ ‬he would kill them all.

---------------------

Elaine awoke and realized she was alone.‭ ‬She crawled out of bed and promptly fell on the floor.‭ ‬She had forgotten her hands were still cuffed behind her back and she was now hopelessly tangled in her blankets.‭ ‬She was trying to figure out how to get out of it when the door to her room opened.

To Elaine‭'‬s surprise,‭ ‬Pixie was standing there with a tray.‭ ‬The curvy blonde laughed when she saw the predicament Elaine was in.‭ ‬Pixie had not changed much in the two days since Elaine had seen her at the Association bar,‭ ‬though Elaine‭'‬s world and situation were radically different.‭ ‬Pixie was Bill‭'‬s slave,‭ ‬whether she was his personal slave or just part of the inventory was‭ ‬something Elaine did not quite understand.‭ ‬Pixie was about‭ ‬5‭'‬6‭"‬ with large,‭ ‬firm breasts and a narrow waist.‭ ‬She was curvy with thighs that curved into shapely calves.‭ ‬She had light blue eyes,‭ ‬a perky nose with a scattering of light freckles and short blonde hair in,‭ ‬appropriately enough,‭ ‬a pixie cut.‭ ‬She was in a short,‭ ‬green dress.‭ ‬The overall effect was Tinkerbell without the pony tail.

‭"‬You just can‭'‬t help but getting tied up,‭ ‬can you‭?"‬ the curvy blonde laughed at Elaine.

‭"‬I‭'‬m kind of stuck,‭"‬ Elaine confessed.‭ ‬She was not sure if she should address Pixie with any title,‭ ‬but decided that since they were both slaves she could probably skip it.

‭"‬I might be able to help you,‭"‬ Pixie said.‭ ‬She set the tray down on the table and bent down.‭ "‬If I wanted to.‭ ‬But,‭"‬ Pixie reached down and grabbed the blankets.‭ ‬Elaine thought Pixie was going to untangle her,‭ ‬but instead Pixie looped the sheet around Elaine‭'‬s ankles and tied them together.‭ "‬I don‭'‬t want to yet.‭"

"What are you doing‭?"‬ Elaine asked,‭ ‬even though she already knew the answer.

Pixie reached in the blankets and began rubbing Elaine‭'‬s leg.

‭"‬I kind of like you like this,‭"‬ Pixie said and caressed Elaine‭'‬s silky thigh.‭ "‬See,‭ ‬Elaine,‭ ‬here‭'‬s the deal.‭"‬ She reached up,‭ ‬brushing a blanket aside and began fondling Elaine‭'‬s breasts.‭ "‬We have a hierarchy among the slaves here.‭ ‬I‭'‬m at the top.‭ ‬You are at the very,‭ ‬very bottom.‭ ‬You are the newest of the new girls.‭ ‬You have no friends,‭ ‬Bill hasn‭'‬t put any restrictions on you‭; ‬there is no one to protect you or watch out for you.‭ ‬I decided I want you‭; ‬therefore,‭ ‬you belong to me.‭ ‬The guards and freemen always get first call on you,‭ ‬but when you‭'‬re not with them,‭ ‬you are mine.‭"

Elaine was trying to grasp what Pixie was telling her.‭ ‬She was a slave and a slave to a slave.‭ ‬Everyone here could make her do things.‭ ‬But even as she realized she had another person to serve,‭ ‬she was getting more and more aroused by Pixie‭'‬s touch.

‭"‬Tomorrow,‭ ‬when they‭'‬re done with you,‭ ‬you‭'‬ll be sent to my room,‭"‬ Pixie said.‭ ‬Elaine pushed her breasts into Pixie‭'‬s hand.‭ "‬You‭'‬ll do some chores for‭ ‬me‭;‬ keep the place clean and that sort of thing.‭ ‬You‭'‬ll also eat my pussy and make yourself available to anything I want from you.‭ ‬Understand‭?"

Elaine tried to pull on her arms and legs,‭ ‬but she was not getting free.‭ ‬Elaine realized that she was now like the slave she had seen on her knees in the lounge last night.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬ma‭'‬am,‭"‬ Elaine answered.

‭"‬Good,‭"‬ Pixie lay down on the floor beside Elaine.‭ ‬She scooted over so her crotch was in the bound slave‭'‬s face and hiked her skirt up.‭ "‬Kiss it.‭"

Elaine was up close to Pixie‭'‬s shaved pussy.‭ ‬She could smell the fragrance of Pixie‭'‬s arousal and see the puffiness of her lower lips.‭ ‬Elaine wanted Pixie,‭ ‬she wanted to dive in,‭ ‬and she wanted to be dominated by this woman.‭ ‬The thought of being a slave‭'‬s slave was making her incredibly wet.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬ma‭'‬am,‭"‬ Elaine answered.‭ ‬She leaned in,‭ ‬opened her lips slightly and kissed Pixie‭'‬s wet lips.

‭"‬Good slave,‭"‬ Pixie said and leaned back.‭ "‬Make me cum.‭"

Elaine dove in eagerly.‭ ‬She buried her face between Pixie‭'‬s curvy thighs and licked away at Pixie‭'‬s pussy.‭ ‬Amanda had taught Elaine how to please a woman with her mouth.‭ ‬Amanda had been a stern taskmaster and while Elaine sometimes did things wrong just to be punished,‭ ‬she had learned well.‭ ‬She would lick,‭ ‬nibble on Pixie‭'‬s lips,‭ ‬probe deep inside with her tongue then stop to suck gently on Pixie‭'‬s engorged clit.‭ ‬Every now and then she would come up for air and kiss the insides of Pixie‭'‬s thighs before diving back in.

Pixie came with a sigh.‭ ‬She pushed her thighs against Elaine‭'‬s face and bucked into the submissive woman as she rode the delightful orgasm.‭ ‬When she came off the climax,‭ ‬she pulled away,‭ ‬stood up and smoothed her dress back down.

‭"‬Lovely,‭"‬ Pixie said with a soft smile.‭ ‬She bent down and untied Elaine‭'‬s ankles.‭ ‬Elaine could not resist another quick look up Pixie‭'‬s skirt‭ ‬and‭ ‬as she did,‭ ‬she wanted to get her hands on Pixie‭'‬s body.‭ ‬Pixie pulled a key from a pocket on her short dress and took the‭ ‬cuffs off Elaine‭'‬s wrists.

‭"‬Eat,‭ ‬get cleaned up,‭ ‬put the buttplug in,‭ ‬then come downstairs to the lounge,‭"‬ Pixie said and left the room without another word.

Elaine was startled about the word buttplug.‭ ‬She remembered what had happened to her the last,‭ ‬and only,‭ ‬time she had put one in.‭ ‬She was not sure what Pixie was talking about,‭ ‬but assumed she would find out.‭ ‬She rose and went to the table.‭ ‬Sure enough,‭ ‬next to the tray with the food was a platter with a buttplug and tube of lube on it.‭ ‬Elaine sighed.

The food on the tray was still warm‭; ‬pancakes,‭ ‬bacon and a bowl of fruit.‭ ‬More importantly,‭ ‬the carafe of coffee was still hot.‭ ‬Elaine was hungry and she knew she would need her strength today so she sat down and ate it all.‭ ‬The food was‭ ‬delicious‭;‬ they certainly fed the women here well.‭ ‬Elaine snorted,‭ ‬no‭;‬ they took good care of the merchandise.

Elaine walked into the bathroom.‭ ‬Pixie had put post-its on a number of products:‭ ‬shampoo,‭ ‬conditioner,‭ ‬lotion and so on‭; ‬that simply said‭ "‬Use me.‭"‬ Elaine took the one off of the shampoo and stuck it on her forehead.‭ ‬She looked at herself in the mirror and laughed.‭ ‬If there wasn‭'‬t one already there,‭ ‬there might as well be one,‭ ‬certainly everyone assumed there‭

This made me laugh!was.

Elaine showered and got herself ready for the day.‭ ‬Pixie did not leave any make-up so Elaine did not put any on.‭ ‬Everyone seemed to think that she looked good enough without any and Elaine had never gotten into the habit of wearing much of it.‭ ‬Back in the main room she stared at the buttplug.‭ ‬It wasn‭'‬t the buttplug itself,‭ ‬but the idea that she was going to get fucked in the ass,‭ ‬probably multiple times.‭ ‬It annoyed her that she was getting wet thinking about it.

‭"‬Fine,‭"‬ she mumbled out loud.‭ "‬Let‭'‬s do this.‭"‬ She squatted on the floor,‭ ‬lubed up her ass and the plug.‭ ‬Then,‭ ‬just like at Hunter‭'‬s,‭ ‬she sat on the plug and forced it in.‭ ‬She caught her breath then stood up.‭ ‬She wiggled her butt and tried to shift the plug into a more comfortable position,‭ ‬but there was only so comfortable a piece of plastic in her ass was going to get.

Ready to face the day,‭ ‬Elaine turned the handle on the door.‭ ‬To her mild surprise,‭ ‬it was unlocked.‭ ‬She opened it and walked into the hallway,‭ ‬she wasn‭'‬t quite sure where she was going,‭ ‬but figured that she would not be allowed to go anywhere she was not supposed to go.‭ ‬She heard women laughing and followed the sound and ended up in the lounge.

Pixie sat in a chair by a big picture window that looked out on the lake.‭ ‬Two other‭ ‬women,‭ ‬neither of whom had been in the lounge yesterday,‭ ‬sat near her on a bench by the window.‭ ‬One was a tall brunette,‭ ‬the other a leggy redhead.‭ ‬Elaine had a vision of Neapolitan ice cream with the blond Pixie thrown into the mix.‭ ‬Both were in short skirts and blouses,‭ ‬Elaine realized she was the only one naked.

Pixie saw Elaine and motioned her over.

‭"‬Good morning,‭ ‬my pet,‭"‬ Pixie said and kissed Elaine.‭ ‬She turned to the other women.‭ "‬Ladies,‭ ‬this is my new pet,‭ ‬Elaine.‭ ‬She is the best pussy licker I‭'‬ve ever seen.‭"‬ Elaine flushed.‭ "‬Elaine,‭ ‬this is Denise and Danielle.‭"‬ She waved her hands generally at the women and Elaine was not sure who was who.

They smiled at Elaine and looked her up and down.‭ ‬Elaine was glad she was facing them and they could not see the buttplug in her ass.

‭"‬Kneel,‭"‬ Pixie barked,‭ ‬snapped her fingers and pointed at a spot next to her chair.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬ma‭'‬am,‭"‬ Elaine automatically answered and knelt on the carpet.

The three other women resumed their conversation and generally ignored Elaine.‭ ‬That was okay with her,‭ ‬the conversation seemed to center on some of their previous owners and Elaine was not ready to re-open the fresh wound‭ ‬that was Roy to tell her own story.‭ ‬Instead she alternated between staring at the floor,‭ ‬looking out the window and trying to check out Denise and Danielle without being caught.‭ ‬They were both beautiful women and Elaine would not mind having to please either of them.‭ ‬She wondered if Pixie would share her‭?

After a while,‭ ‬Elaine heard and felt heavy footsteps behind her.‭ ‬She did not need to look to know that it was a man and he was wearing boots.‭ ‬Elaine looked at the floor.

‭"‬Slaves,‭"‬ he said in greeting.

‭"‬Good morning,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ all four of them replied in unison.

He put his hand on Elaine‭'‬s head.‭ "‬I‭'‬m taking this one,‭"‬ he said and Elaine felt a chill run down her spine.‭ "‬I‭'‬ll bring her back when we‭'‬re finished with her.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Pixie answered.‭ ‬Elaine noted the tone of submissiveness in Pixie‭'‬s voice and was at least a little surprised at it.‭ ‬But,‭ ‬Elaine reminded herself,‭ ‬Pixie was still a slave,‭ ‬too.

‭"‬Stand up,‭ ‬hands behind your back,‭"‬ the guard ordered.‭ ‬Elaine did not have to be told the command was meant for her.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ she said and obeyed.‭ ‬The other women were smiling as Elaine‭'‬s hands were cuffed behind her back.

Elaine was spun around and faced her guard.‭ ‬He was one of those who had led her off the boat yesterday.‭ ‬He hooked a leash to her collar and gave it a tug.

‭"‬Let‭'‬s go,‭"‬ he said and pulled her from the room.

‭"‬Have fun‭!"‬ one of the women,‭ ‬either Denise or Danielle yelled as Elaine was led away.

Elaine was led out through the lobby.‭ ‬The guard leading her signed a clipboard on the way‭ ‬out‭;‬ she guessed he was signing her out like you would check out a library book.‭ ‬The guard did not say anything as he pulled her out the door and outside.

Elaine squinted in the‭ ‬bright late morning light,‭ ‬her eyes took a while to adjust and she barely kept up with the guard‭'‬s brisk pace as she was taken across the compound.‭ ‬Once her eyes adjusted a little she could see a few people moving about,‭ ‬but no one paid much attention to‭ ‬her.‭ ‬A delivery truck was unloading food at one of the buildings.‭ ‬Elaine tried to concentrate on little details like that,‭ ‬or the family of quail that scurried from one bush to‭ ‬another and not what was going to happen to her.

Another building.‭ ‬Another locked door that was opened for her and her escort.‭ ‬Elaine tried to concentrate on her breathing and not her fear.‭ ‬She reminded herself that she would be okay when this was over,‭ ‬that she was valuable merchandise that they were not going to damage,‭ ‬or at least not damage‭ ‬her‭ ‬too much.‭ ‬The fact that she was getting extremely aroused by the fear and anticipation irritated her.‭ ‬She should be fighting and kicking and screaming,‭ ‬not wanting to be ravished by whomever.‭ ‬She silently cursed herself then shifted and tried to get an annoying pebble that had stuck to her right foot off.

The room was dark.‭ ‬Elaine‭'‬s eyes had just adjusted to the bright morning and going into a dark room blinded her again.‭ ‬At least there was carpet under her bare feet.

‭"‬This her‭?"‬ she heard a voice ask her guard.‭ ‬She did not recognize his voice and as her eyes slowly adjusted,‭ ‬she realized that she did not recognize his face,‭ ‬either.‭ ‬How many people did Bill have working here‭? ‬she wondered.‭ ‬How many slaves did he have to sell to maintain this compound and this staff‭?

"It‭'‬s her,‭"‬ her escort assured him.

‭"‬Kneel,‭"‬ the first guard commanded and pointed to a rug in the middle of the room.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine said and knelt.

Now she could see the room and wished she had not.‭ ‬It was another sex room.‭ ‬Restraints,‭ ‬whips,‭ ‬assorted clamps and loops were around the room.‭ ‬There was a sawhorse like the one Roy had tied her to at his party,‭ ‬a table with loops for chains,‭ ‬another adjustable rack,‭ ‬a wooden X against a wall with cuffs at all four‭ ‬corners.‭ ‬A bed was in one corner and another big chair near it.‭ ‬One door,‭ ‬the one by which she had entered,‭ ‬led outside.‭ ‬Another led off the opposite wall.‭ ‬Did someone hire a designer to do this work‭? ‬Elaine looked away and at the red carpet right in front‭ ‬of her.‭ ‬She knew she was not getting out of here without a lot of cock in her and a lot of pain.

‭"‬I don‭'‬t need to remind you to obey and be a good slave,‭ ‬do I‭?"‬ the guard asked her.

Elaine felt a quick shock from her collar.

‭"‬No,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ she assured him.‭ ‬"I‭'‬ll be good.‭"

"Good,‭"‬ he stroked her cheek.‭ "‬We‭'‬ll be seeing you soon.‭"

The two guards left and Elaine was alone.‭ ‬She took a deep breath and stared at the carpet in front of her.‭ ‬How did she go from a lonely,‭ ‬but independent and relatively successful woman to naked,‭ ‬collared,‭ ‬cuffed and kneeling with a buttplug waiting for someone to do anything he wanted to her‭? ‬She knew the answer:‭ ‬Amanda and Roy.‭ ‬How would her life have been different without them‭?

The door opened behind her and Elaine heard muffled footsteps on the carpet.‭ ‬She tried to ready herself.‭ ‬Sometimes she hated the way her body responded,‭ ‬how the idea of being forced and violated turned her on so much.‭ ‬But she realized it was useful,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬Being wet and fucked hard was a whole lot better than being dry and fucked hard.‭ ‬And the way she came,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬She might not like how her body responded,‭ ‬but the orgasms were addicting.

A pair of boots was in front of her.‭ ‬Elaine noted the fine layer of dust on them,‭ ‬she wondered if they would make a mess on the carpet.‭ ‬She did not want to look up yet and see who was there,‭ ‬who would be inside her.

‭"‬I just couldn‭'‬t get enough of you,‭ ‬Elaine,‭"‬ she heard a familiar voice say.‭ ‬Another wave of arousal hit her and she brought her face up to look at Syd standing in front of her.‭ "‬Yeah,‭ ‬let me see those pretty eyes.‭"

Syd reached down and stroked Elaine‭'‬s cheek.‭ ‬She leaned into his touch and kissed his hand.

‭"‬They gave me this,‭"‬ he held up the controller.‭ "‬But I won‭'‬t need it,‭ ‬will I‭?"

"No,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine reassured him.‭ "‬You won‭'‬t need to punish me.‭"

"I won‭'‬t need to,‭ ‬but I‭'‬ll want to,‭"‬ he said and roughly grabbed her hair.‭ "‬I just won‭'‬t use this.‭ ‬Bill doesn‭'‬t want you marked up,‭ ‬so I‭'‬ll have to get more creative.‭"‬ He let go of her hair.

‭"‬As you wish,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine said.

‭"‬Now,‭"‬ Syd slapped her face lightly,‭ "‬I‭'‬m going to have to let some of the guards have a taste of you,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬But not until I get you first.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine answered.‭ ‬She shifted and felt the hard plastic in her ass.‭ ‬This was going to be a rough time.‭ ‬She had been prepared for a gangbang at Hunter‭'‬s,‭ ‬but it had not happened.‭ ‬She had really only been in two gangbangs,‭ ‬once at Mark‭'‬s and once at‭ ‬Roy‭'‬s party.‭ ‬She thought she was ready,‭ ‬but what difference did it make‭? ‬It was going to happen.

Syd stepped away.‭ ‬Elaine watched him undress.‭ ‬The way he had stolen her from Hunter,‭ ‬overpowered her and made her obey on the houseboat,‭ ‬made Elaine fear him and want him.‭ ‬He had wanted her and he had taken her,‭ ‬even if it was to pass her on to someone else.‭ ‬She was a slave,‭ ‬and he had imposed his will upon her.‭ ‬She saw him turn towards her and saw the huge cock that was going to be hurting her soon.

Elaine had her lips open and ready before he was even in front of her.‭ ‬Syd roughly grabbed her hair and pushed his cock into her waiting mouth.‭ ‬His long,‭ ‬thick shaft filled her mouth.‭ ‬He went deeper into her,‭ ‬not even pausing as he pushed past her tongue and into her throat.‭ ‬Elaine gagged and her instinct was to try to pull away,‭ ‬but she was not going anywhere.‭ ‬Soon her nose was buried in his mass of dark pubic hair.‭ ‬She was choking,‭ ‬slowly suffocating.

‭"‬Look at me,‭"‬ Syd ordered.‭ "‬I want to see those eyes.‭"

Elaine‭ ‬could not possibly say anything.‭ ‬She managed to make herself open her eyes and look up at Syd,‭ ‬seeing the cruel smile on his face as she choked on him.‭ ‬Elaine tried to pull her head back to catch a breath,‭ ‬but Syd held her in place.

‭"‬You can breathe when‭ ‬I let you,‭"‬ he said and tightened his already painful grip in her hair.

Elaine was dizzy,‭ ‬seeing spots when Syd pulled back enough to let her catch a breath.‭ ‬No sooner had she a quick gasp of air then he was back in her throat.‭ ‬Elaine clinched her fists behind her as Syd roughly pounded away at her face.‭ ‬His hands held her head place as he attacked her throat.‭ ‬Elaine wanted it to be over,‭ ‬but she wanted to cum,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬She hated the abuse she was enduring,‭ ‬but her body craved it.

Syd pulled out of her mouth.‭ ‬Elaine sucked deep breaths,‭ ‬glad for the respite,‭ ‬but knowing that he had not cum yet and was not finished with her by a long shot.

Syd circled Elaine like a predator.‭ ‬Elaine tried to catch her strength and wait for what he was going to do to her next.‭ ‬He grabbed her hair and pulled her to her feet.‭ ‬Elaine went as best she could.‭ ‬Syd sat on a chair and pulled Elaine over his lap.‭ ‬His hard cock poked at her,‭ ‬wet from her mouth and his pre-cum.

‭"‬Let‭'‬s redden that pretty ass of yours,‭ ‬slave,‭"‬ he said and began spanking her.

Elaine squealed out in pain and shock as the first open hand hit her bare ass.‭ ‬She tried to put her hands down to block,‭ ‬but Syd always seemed to hit where her hands were not.‭ ‬He toyed with her,‭ ‬waiting for her to put her hands somewhere to protect herself,‭ ‬and then hitting another part.‭ ‬She felt the sting of his strong hands on her vulnerable‭ ‬body‭;‬ again and again he spanked her.‭ ‬Her ass was red,‭ ‬glowing hot.