Stealing Elaine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine jumped as Syd stopped spanking her and slipped his hand between her thighs.‭ ‬His thumb rested on the butt-plug in her ass while his fingers probed her slit.‭ ‬The adrenalin and endorphins coursing through her body were joined with the pleasure from her pussy as Syd explored her with his fingers.

‭"‬You are so wet,‭ ‬slave,‭"‬ Syd said to her.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine moaned.‭ "‬Please make me cum,‭ ‬sir.‭"‬ Elaine begged for release.

Syd slowly turned his fingers inside her.‭ ‬She was so close.

‭"‬Not yet,‭"‬ Syd said and slipped out of her.‭ ‬Elaine groaned in disappointment.

Syd lifted Elaine off of his lap.

‭"‬Go stand by the bed,‭ ‬facing away from me,‭"‬ Syd ordered.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine took a few steps on wobbly legs and waited beside the bed.

Syd looked at the beautiful woman in front of him.‭ ‬Her perfect ass was glowing red from his spanking,‭ ‬the circle of the butt-plug barely visible between her cheeks like a‭ ‬bull‭'‬s-eye for him.‭ ‬He would love to own‭ ‬her‭;‬ she intrigued him like no other slave had.‭ ‬There might be some more beautiful,‭ ‬certainly many more with bigger tits or slutty personalities‭; ‬but it was her shy,‭ ‬quiet demeanor coupled with her amazing responsiveness that made him want her.

Syd rose.‭ ‬He walked to one of the cabinets and rummaged through the restraints.‭ ‬He found a couple of leg bands and some wrist bands,‭ ‬all with loops and clasps.‭ ‬Just to make things easier later,‭ ‬he pulled out a pair of ankle bands,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬It almost seemed a shame to put anything on her lovely legs,‭ ‬but he wanted her secure.

Elaine felt him put the leather band around each thigh.‭ ‬He slid them so they were just above her knees and tightened‭ ‬them‭;‬ she looked down and saw the loops on the outside.‭ ‬She was in a haze,‭ ‬waiting to cum,‭ ‬waiting to be fucked.‭ ‬He stroked her legs as he put the ankle cuffs.‭ ‬Elaine wanted to beg again for release.‭ ‬Finally,‭ ‬he took the handcuffs off of her,‭ ‬letting them fall to the floor with a metallic clatter.‭ ‬Elaine rubbed her wrists,‭ ‬but Syd quickly grabbed them and put the wrist bands on her.‭ ‬He reached up and rubbed her breasts,‭ ‬tugging on her erect nipples.

‭"‬Lie down,‭"‬ he told her,‭ "‬on your back.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine said.‭ ‬She climbed on the bed then rolled onto her back.‭ ‬She looked up at Syd,‭ ‬waiting.

Syd grabbed her‭ ‬wrist‭;‬ he secured it to the thigh band then did the same with the other side.‭ ‬She was secured,‭ ‬ready and open for whatever was going to be done to her.‭ ‬He pulled her to the edge of the bed,‭ ‬and then raised the bed so she was at the perfect level for the fucking he was going to give her.

Elaine cried out as Syd forced his way into her pussy.‭ ‬She was wet,‭ ‬but he was big and she was stretched painfully.‭ ‬He grabbed her thighs and pulled into her,‭ ‬slowly,‭ ‬but inexorably.‭ ‬When he was all the way in,‭ ‬Elaine looked up at him.‭ ‬There was determination in his eyes,‭ ‬submission on hers.‭ ‬He pulled back then rammed back in hard.‭ ‬She moaned and screamed as he plundered her small body.‭ ‬The first orgasm was almost immediate,‭ ‬the pain and pleasure roiling together.‭ ‬Another followed that one as Syd relentlessly pounded away at her.

Suddenly,‭ ‬he was out of her.‭ ‬Elaine felt briefly empty,‭ ‬but Syd grabbed her by her shoulders and spun her around.‭ ‬Her head hung over the edge of the bed and he rammed his cock back in her mouth.‭ ‬Elaine tasted herself on him as he plunged into her throat.‭ ‬He only thrust a couple of times before cumming,‭ ‬shooting his semen into her mouth and throat.

Elaine swallowed as best she could,‭ ‬bits dribbling down her face and out of the corners of her mouth.

‭"‬That was nice,‭ ‬slave,‭"‬ he said to her and tugged on her nipples again.‭ "‬What should we do next‭?"

Elaine hoped it was a rhetorical question,‭ ‬because she was in no shape to answer.

Syd wiped the cum off Elaine's face with his finger and put his finger in her mouth to clean off.‭ ‬She sucked his finger clean,‭ ‬licking the little bits off and swallowing.‭ ‬She flinched when he reached down to finger her wet slit.

‭"‬You're still nice and ready,‭ ‬seems like a shame to waste the time,‭" ‬he said to her.‭ ‬Elaine moved her hips against his hand.‭ "‬I suppose I should let the other guys in for their fun.‭"

"Please,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬Elaine pleaded.‭ "‬Only you.‭"

Syd laughed.‭ ‬He slapped the inside of both of her thighs hard.‭ "‬Shut up and be a good slave.‭ ‬There isn't a damn thing you can do about it,‭ ‬anyway.‭"

Elaine said nothing.‭ ‬She fought the anger even as her body craved what was going to happen to her.

Syd went to one of the cabinets and took something out.‭ ‬He came back over to Elaine and smiled at her,‭ ‬there was a blindfold in his hand.

‭"‬I like the idea of the guards fucking you without you having any idea who it is,‭"‬ he said as he secured the blindfold to her eyes.‭ "‬Each time you see a guard,‭ ‬you get to wonder if he was one of the ones.‭"

Elaine was in a world of darkness.‭ ‬She heard Syd walk over to the door and open it.

‭"‬Come on in,‭ ‬guys,‭" ‬Syd said,‭ "‬she's all ready to go.‭"

Elaine waited helplessly as,‭ ‬one after another,‭ ‬more men came into the room.‭ ‬She could hear footsteps,‭ ‬but could not tell how many there were.‭ ‬She strained against her bonds again,‭ ‬but there was nothing she could do.

‭"‬Oh,‭ ‬yeah,‭" ‬one said.‭ ‬They all murmured agreement.‭

Soon she was surrounded by the men.‭ ‬She could hear their‭ ‬breathing‭;‬ feel their breath on her sweaty body.‭ ‬She knew she was open,‭ ‬on display.‭ ‬Hands pawed at her body,‭ ‬rubbing her legs,‭ ‬pulling on her nipples,‭ ‬fingering her slit.‭ ‬One of the guards grabbed her head and shoved his cock into her mouth.‭ ‬Elaine squirmed as she gagged on his cock,‭ ‬but he was already in her throat.‭ ‬She was held down as another guard climbed between her legs and rammed into her pussy.‭ ‬When the two other guards began sucking her sensitive nipples,‭ ‬Elaine's body exploded into orgasm.‭ ‬She was being violated top and bottom and she loved it.

Syd sat in the chair and watched the show.‭ ‬He would be ready for another turn soon,‭ ‬too,‭ ‬but for now it was fun to watch the pretty little slave get fucked.‭ ‬There were four guards and they were all going to have their fill of her body.‭ ‬Normally,‭ ‬Bill put some restrictions on the use of the slaves,‭ ‬but since he was not going to sell Elaine for another month anyway,‭ ‬he was going to let the staff have their fun.‭ ‬Syd loved how she looked with cocks in her mouth and pussy,‭ ‬how her body rocked in rhythm to the thrusting and how her pale skin flushed with pleasure.‭ ‬She might fight it,‭ ‬but Syd knew she was cumming hard.‭ ‬He smiled as he listened to her full mouthed groans over the grunting of the guards and the sound of flesh hitting flesh.

The one in Elaine‭'‬s mouth came with a few last hard thrusts.‭ ‬Elaine took a‭ ‬deep breath as he pulled out of her.‭ ‬The one who had been fucking her pussy was out of her,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬She was briefly empty,‭ ‬but not for long.‭ ‬A cock was shoved in her‭ ‬mouth‭;‬ she could taste her juices on his cock so she knew he had just changed positions.‭ ‬Another man slapped her pussy then pushed his way into her.

‭"‬How many loads of cum we gonna make this slave swallow tonight‭?" ‬she heard a voice say.

‭"‬How many we got‭?" ‬someone answered and there was laughter.

‭"‬I can't wait to get into that sweet little ass of hers,‭" ‬the one fucking her face said.‭ "‬I've been watching that since she got here.‭"

Elaine burned with shame,‭ ‬but she could do nothing to stop them.‭ ‬She wanted to fight,‭ ‬but was overcome by another climax.‭ ‬She was lost in a haze and barely noticed when the man in her mouth came.‭ ‬She swallowed what she could,‭ ‬but felt some drip down onto her cheeks.‭ ‬With her mouth momentarily empty,‭ ‬she cried in a mix of ecstasy and submission.‭ ‬The man fucking her pussy stopped and she felt him come around to her‭ ‬front.

‭"‬Shhhh,‭" ‬he said and started fucking her mouth.‭ ‬Another man took his place between her legs and went to work on her wet,‭ ‬abused pussy.

At some point,‭ ‬Elaine realized that they had stopped.‭ ‬She had swallowed two more rounds of semen,‭ ‬had made two more men cum with her body.‭ ‬For the moment,‭ ‬she was still.‭ ‬Sweat drenched her body,‭ ‬her muscles were sore,‭ ‬her vagina and throat were aching.‭ ‬Adrenalin,‭ ‬endorphins and the residue from her orgasms coursed through her.

The four guards stood to one side and talked and laughed.‭ ‬Syd rose,‭ ‬his cock was hard again.‭ ‬Watching Elaine get fucked had him horny as hell.‭ ‬It was time for more fun.

‭"‬That was hot,‭" ‬Syd said to Elaine.‭ ‬He unhooked her wrists from her thighs and helped‭ ‬her to her feet.‭ ‬Elaine grabbed onto him,‭ ‬she was not stable on her feet at the moment.

Syd led Elaine over to the padded wooden X on the wall.‭ ‬She could not see what was going on,‭ ‬but when he pulled her arm up to hook to one of the top she figured it out.‭ ‬Elaine resisted,‭ ‬but Syd was stronger.‭ ‬He slapped her ass to reinforce the point.

‭"‬Use the collar,‭"‬ one of the guards advised.

‭"‬She‭'‬ll obey without it,‭"‬ Syd said confidently and spanked her again,‭ ‬harder.‭ ‬He thought the collar,‭ ‬while convenient,‭ ‬was an easy way out.‭ ‬He wanted to impose his will on her personally rather than just push a button.‭ ‬Besides,‭ ‬it was way more fun to spank her bare bottom.

Elaine took one more spank then she submitted.‭ ‬Syd secured her other wrist then her ankles.‭ ‬She was spread and ready.

‭"‬See‭?‬' Syd said,‭ ‬proud of himself.

Syd stroked his cock and enjoyed the moment of anticipation.‭ ‬He rubbed some lube on his cock then stood behind Elaine,‭ ‬pushing his body against hers.

‭"‬Ready for this,‭ ‬slave‭?" ‬Syd whispered in her ear.

Elaine shook her head no.

‭"‬Tough luck,‭" ‬Syd sneered.

Syd reached down and pulled the buttplug out of Elaine's tight ass.‭ ‬He put his cock to Elaine's little brown hole and rose up on his feet,‭ ‬the strength of his legs powering his thrust into her.‭ ‬Elaine cried out as Syd's huge cock stretched her.‭ ‬She burned with shame as she heard the guards taunt her.

‭"‬Put a gag in her‭!"

"I'm next‭!"

"Give her a good reaming‭!"

"Fuck her‭ ‬'till her eyes pop out‭!"

Elaine wished this violation could be‭ ‬private‭;‬ she didn't want an audience,‭ ‬much less an audience that was going to take part.‭ ‬Endorphins surged through her as Syd bored deeper and deeper into her.‭ ‬She tried to relax,‭ ‬to open herself up for him.‭ ‬He finally bottomed‭ ‬out‭;‬ his hips pushed hers against the rack.‭ ‬Syd‭'‬s hands roamed on her body,‭ ‬pinching her nipples,‭ ‬stroking her thighs.

Syd softly bit her ear,‭ ‬and then pulled back.‭ ‬He put his hands on hers,‭ ‬his body against hers and rammed back in.‭ ‬Syd felt her body react under his as he savagely took her ass.‭ ‬Every muscle in her small frame was tense,‭ ‬straining against her bonds and his cock.‭ ‬She was so beautiful like this,‭ ‬Syd thought‭; ‬she resisted his ravishing,‭ ‬but welcomed her slavery.

Syd thought it was almost a pity when he came.‭ ‬He would have loved to have kept fucking her for days,‭ ‬but all things must end.‭ ‬His orgasm was amazing,‭ ‬he felt it in his entire‭ ‬body‭;‬ even his toe nails seemed electric.

‭"‬Mmm,‭" ‬he whispered into her ear as he slowed and stopped.‭ "‬That was nice.‭"

"Out of the way,‭" ‬one of the guards shouted.‭ "‬I gotta get back to work and I want a piece.‭"

"Hold on,‭" ‬Syd said and pulled out of Elaine.‭ ‬A glob of cum started oozing out of her.

Elaine gasped as another man forced his way into her backdoor.‭ ‬It hurt,‭ ‬but he wasn't as big as Syd nor did he last as long.‭ ‬The fact that he grabbed her hair and kept pulling on it while he fucked her was kind of annoying,‭ ‬but even more annoying was not cumming.‭ ‬Elaine wanted an orgasm as her reward for enduring this.‭ ‬He was fast,‭ ‬a jackhammer in her bowels,‭ ‬but he came fast,‭ ‬too,‭ ‬and it was over.

‭"‬Real sweet,‭ ‬slave girl,‭" ‬he said and let go of her hair.‭ "‬Be seeing you around.‭"

Elaine sagged against the rack as he pulled out and left.

‭"‬What do you say,‭ ‬guys,‭" ‬Elaine heard Syd say.‭ "‬Do you‭ ‬want to three-p her‭?"

"Hell,‭ ‬yeah‭!" ‬someone yelled and the others agreed.

‭"‬You ever had all three of your holes stuffed at once‭?" ‬Syd asked Elaine.

‭"‬No,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬she managed to softly say.

‭"‬Well,‭ ‬there's a first time for everything,‭" ‬he said.‭ "‬Get the camera set up,‭" ‬he barked to one of the guards.‭ "‬I want this on video.‭ ‬Maybe we can send a copy to her old owner so he can see what he's missing.‭"

That hurt more than the spankings or ass-fuckings.‭ ‬She didn't want them hurting Roy,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬He had lost her,‭ ‬wasn't that punishment enough‭? ‬Why did they have to rub it in‭?

She heard some clanking and clicking,‭ ‬then a voice said‭ "‬all ready‭ ‬over‭ ‬here.‭"

Syd unhooked her ankles first,‭ ‬then her wrists.‭ ‬She sagged against him again as he led her to another painful humiliation.‭ ‬How much more would she have to endure today‭?

"Come on,‭ ‬up on here,‭"‬ Syd said.‭ ‬He helped her climb onto the bed.‭ ‬There was already someone on it and she was guided to straddle him.‭ ‬Syd pushed down on her hips as the man beneath her guided his cock into her pussy.

Despite herself,‭ ‬Elaine was excited.‭ ‬There were few things she enjoyed more sexually then being double penetrated.‭ ‬She loved how full she was,‭ ‬how used it made her feel,‭ ‬the anal pain and vaginal stimulation.‭ ‬She usually lost all control when it happened.‭

Elaine‭'‬s pussy was filled.‭ ‬Her chest was pushed down and another man got in behind her.‭ ‬He pushed his cock into her ass,‭ ‬getting ready to add his cum to the two loads already in her.‭ ‬Elaine was quivering already.

‭"‬One more to go,‭"‬ Syd said from off to the side.

‭"‬Open up,‭ ‬I‭'‬m comin‭'‬ in,‭"‬ a man said from in front of her.‭ ‬Elaine opened her mouth and a third cock was in her.

They started slow,‭ ‬trying to find a rhythm.‭ ‬Elaine was already lost in the sensations.‭ ‬When they got in sync they sped up,‭ ‬quickly picking up the pace.‭ ‬The combined assault on her back and front,‭ ‬her top and bottom,‭ ‬was too much for Elaine.‭ ‬She resisted briefly,‭ ‬but was quickly overcome.‭ ‬Her blindfolded world became suddenly bright as her body exploded again.‭ ‬For the first time that night,‭ ‬Elaine truly let go.‭ ‬She stopped trying resist what was being done to her and let the needs of her body and soul be fulfilled.‭ ‬She scrambled from the crest of one orgasm to next,‭ ‬eagerly climbing rather than fighting,‭ ‬not caring for anything but the pleasure she was getting.

--------------------

Roy was pissed off.‭ ‬This is not a good thing for a young man in his early‭ ‬20s,‭ ‬it was even worse when that young man has access to lots of guns and high explosives.‭ ‬Roy was proud of his self control,‭ ‬he had not killed anything or blown anything important up yet.‭ ‬Yet.‭ ‬He actually found shooting when he was angry counter productive.‭ ‬He wanted to vent and let off steam,‭ ‬get some manic energy out,‭ ‬but shooting required precision and self control.‭ ‬Using explosives,‭ ‬well,‭ ‬one should really have one's attention entirely focused on what one is doing.‭

‬He missed Elaine.‭ ‬He could get another slave but he didn‭'‬t want one.‭ ‬He wanted Elaine.‭ ‬The big house,‭ ‬now that both Anna and Elaine were gone,‭ ‬was cold and empty.‭ ‬It was not a place for one man alone.‭ ‬He missed her beauty he missed her warmth and the way she smiled around him.‭ ‬He missed her.‭ ‬It was worth cheating Amanda to get her and it would be worth breaking more rules to get her back.‭

‬Hunter would be back soon,‭ ‬a day at the most.‭ ‬It would be better if Roy had something for them to work on,‭ ‬some plan or at least an idea for a plan.‭ "‬The best cure for despair is action‭"‬,‭ ‬his father had told him in one of their few meaningful conversations.

Action would have to wait a few minutes,‭ ‬though.‭ ‬Roy found what he was looking for in the garage.‭ ‬It was a thirty-four inch aluminum Easton baseball bat that Roy had picked up at a garage sale.‭ ‬He figured everyone should have at least one bat around,‭ ‬it was‭ ‬your duty as an American.‭ ‬He took it out the back door,‭ ‬out through his yard and into the desert.‭ ‬He found what he was looking for:‭ ‬a rock about the size of a refrigerator.‭ ‬He took the proper stance,‭ ‬choked up on the bat a bit and swung.‭ ‬The loud ping on aluminum on rock filled the arid sky.

By the time he was finished,‭ ‬his shoulders were sore,‭ ‬his hands tingled and the bat was a mess of battered aluminum.‭ ‬The rock,‭ ‬on the other hand,‭ ‬seemed,‭ ‬aside from some paint stains on it from the bat,‭ ‬no different at‭ ‬all.‭ ‬There was a lesson,‭ ‬here,‭ ‬Roy thought,‭ ‬but he‭'‬d figure it out later.‭ ‬The important thing was that he felt better.‭ ‬The homicidal anger was gone and there was a clarity he had been lacking.

Roy picked up the pieces of the bat off the desert floor and walked back to the house.‭ ‬It was time to fire up the computers and get to work.‭ ‬It took him a good hour to get all his programs and equipment running,‭ ‬but for an hour he lost himself in the mundane world of tech.‭ ‬He started to sift though the data and get‭ ‬ideas.

--------------------

It had probably been the quickest capture of a bail-jumper that Hunter could remember.‭ ‬Hunter really would not even call it a capture.‭ ‬His target had been sitting on the steps of his wife‭'‬s house in Phoenix waiting for Hunter.‭ ‬Hunter was tempted to ask why he was just waiting,‭ ‬but then he heard the moans of passionate sex coming from an open window.‭ ‬The man just looked at Hunter and walked to the waiting SUV for the ride back to Las Vegas.

Another reason,‭ ‬Hunter thought to himself,‭ ‬that slaves were better than wives.‭ ‬As soon as he dropped the bail-jumper off at the Clark County jail,‭ ‬he‭'‬d have to get back with Roy and figure out how they were going to get Elaine back.

--------------------

Elaine was not sure how she got back to her room.‭ ‬She was aching,‭ ‬every inch of her sore.‭ ‬They had certainly used her thoroughly.‭ ‬She had managed to take a quick shower,‭ ‬just so she wouldn‭'‬t have to sleep with cum oozing out of her.‭ ‬Even in her exhausted‭ ‬state,‭ ‬she wanted a clean body and clean sheets.

She fell into bed and lingered on the edge of sleep and wakefulness for a few minutes.‭ ‬She replayed parts of the day in her mind,‭ ‬the third gangbang of her life as a slave.‭ ‬One by one the guards had left to go back on duty,‭ ‬always taking one last turn on her before they left.‭ ‬Finally,‭ ‬it had been just Syd again.‭ ‬He had her one last time then the rest faded into haze.‭ ‬It had been painful,‭ ‬humiliating‭ (‬she would look at every guard here and wonder if he had been one of the men there‭)‬,‭ ‬but also exciting and pleasurable.‭ ‬She hated to admit it,‭ ‬but she wanted three cocks in her again.‭ ‬Who would she choose‭? ‬Roy and Hunter,‭ ‬definitely.‭ ‬But what about the third‭? ‬Greg‭? ‬He was great,‭ ‬but maybe a little too safe and civilized.‭ ‬Syd‭? ‬A barbarian like Sam‭? ‬Maybe,‭ ‬maybe.

Elaine fell asleep.

The curtains blew in.‭ ‬Elaine opened her eyes for a moment,‭ ‬she was sure the window had been closed when she went to sleep.‭ ‬She closed her eyes again and opened them.‭ ‬There was someone there.‭ ‬She thought she was going to be fucked again,‭ ‬but instead she felt pain,‭ ‬a needle sticking into her butt.‭ ‬How odd,‭ ‬she thought and everything went‭ dark.