Stealing Elaine Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Anna was done.

Elaine sobbed and moaned, tears flowing freely down her cheeks and into the bed. Her whole body was on fire, her nerves electric. She started to rise, but Anna held her down.

"Not yet, slave," Anna said and went back to what Elaine was thinking of as the bag of pain.

Elaine watched as Anna took off her blouse and skirt. The statuesque blonde wore only stockings with a garter and a black bra. Elaine noted that she kept her hair up and her shoes on. She pulled a strap-on dildo out and stepped into the harness. Elaine worked on catching her breath before Anna began the assault on her pussy.

Elaine flinched with Anna rested her hand on Elaine's burning bottom. The helpless slave felt Anna put the plastic head of the cock against her wet lips and push in. Elaine shifted a little to allow for better entry, but she was already so wet that Anna had no trouble getting in.

Anna put her hands on Elaine's hips and began to slowly fuck her. Her strokes were long, slow and deep, opening up Elaine's pussy for the hard fucking that was to come shortly. Elaine sighed, a good fucking would be wonderful right now, she thought. She needed to release even after cumming while being paddled.

As Anna began to pick up the pace, Elaine realized there was something she had not considered: the chain. The rocking of her body as Anna fucked her rocked her breasts and that tugged the chain. It was as bad as the paddling and there was going to be a lot more than fifty this time.

Anna pounded away at Elaine. Anna loved seeing a beautiful woman having to submit like this. She loved being able to do whatever she wanted to the slave. Anna bucked her hips up a little on her next stroke into Elaine, just to give the clit clamp another bump. The helpless slave bucked and squirmed as Anna fucked her over and over. Pain and pleasure washed over her and mixed in her body. She came again, bucking into Anna, grinding for a little more contact. Anna laughed and redoubled her assault.

Eventually, even Anna was finished, or at least she was finished with that part. She stopped with the dildo still buried all the way in Elaine's wet slit. She took a long look at Elaine, still impaled on her plastic shaft, and saw how her body shuddered and spasmed even while she wasn't getting fucked. She ran her hands down Elaine's wonderful thighs, pleased with how bright red Elaine's little ass looked from the paddling and the flush of arousal on her entire body. Some women were born to be slaves and Elaine was one of them.

Anna unhooked the harness and took off the dildo. She pushed Elaine onto the bed, then rolled her on her back. Elaine looked up at Anna with pleading blue eyes to end this. Anna was not done with her yet.

The dominant blonde unhooked the gag and took the ball from Elaine's mouth. She bent down and kissed the captive women, a long deep kiss. She then climbed onto the bed, put one thigh on each side of Elaine's face, and sat down. She slid her pussy right onto Elaine's mouth, pushing down and grinding into the slave.

Elaine tried her best once she figured out what was happening to her. She was able to get her mouth open and her tongue out and into Anna, but all she could really do was just respond to what Anna was doing.

Anna slowed, her clit pushed into Elaine's open mouth. Elaine sucked and licked at it while Anna looked her in the eyes. Elaine helplessly pleasured the woman, doing what she was made to do. A sharp pain shot through her body. Anna had reached back and tugged on the chain. Elaine yelped and bucked into Anna.

"Hmmm, I like that," Anna purred and jerked the chain again.

Anna kept yanking on the chain while Elaine ate her pussy to orgasm. Anna's strong thighs squeezed against Elaine's head as she came, but Elaine did not slow or stop. She had to get Anna to finish with her, so Elaine closed her eyes and did what she was told.

Eventually, Anna climbed off Elaine, giving the chain one last hard tug as she did. Anna stepped into the tiny bathroom and Elaine watched her wash up. She came back and took the clamps off, cleaned them up and put them away before finally doing the same with the dildo.

Elaine realized that they were not moving. Through a small crack in the curtains, she could see that they were at a gas station. Anna dressed, then put the gag back in Elaine's mouth and leashed her back to the ring.

"Don't go anywhere, slave," Anna said as she walked out. "We have a long drive ahead of us."

--

"With no Elaine to escort to Indiana, I really have no need for you at the moment, Sydney," Bill said to him. "Stop by payroll and they will cut you a cheque for bringing her here. You are dismissed."

Syd fumed. He had done his job and done it well. This was a profound lack of respect from Bill and it did not sit well with the proud young man. He went down the hall, had to wait for half an hour for someone to cut him a cheque for his work then he had to wait another three hours to catch a ride back to Las Vegas.

Truth be told, Syd was more than satisfied with the job he had done. He picked up a little cash, that he really didn't need, and got that wonderful night on the houseboat with Elaine, to say nothing of gangbanging her. He just expected something more in terms of recognition for crossing Hunter and stealing the slave from his house. Not many could claim that sort of feat. He wanted praise and respect more than money at this point in his life.

Syd had also been looking forward to some more time with Elaine. He had been thinking of fun things to do to her and her theft deprived him of that chance. He would definitely have to try and buy her if he could. He was probably just as mad at Bill for letting Elaine get stolen as anything else, he had delivered her and Bill let her escape.

Syd rode to Las Vegas in a limo that was heading to McCarran Airport to pick up a potential buyer. Syd knew that from McCarran you could get anywhere in the world in less than a day. Where he went was, via cab from the airport, back to his apartment.

He unlocked the door and went in. Then things went black. Someone dropped a bag over his head and a meaty fist hit him in the stomach and knocked the wind out of him. Strong hands pulled his arms behind his back and cuffed his wrists. Whoever it was felt it necessary to punch him again then drag him into his kitchen. He was slammed down onto one of the kitchen chairs and duct taped to it.

"Sydney, I am not amused," Syd was not at all surprised to hear Hunter's voice. He did wish that people would stop calling him Sydney, though, it reminded him too much of his parents. "I am, in fact, rather cross with you at the moment. Take the bag off."

The bag was removed from his head. Syd saw Hunter sitting across the table from him. He was relieved not to see a gun drawn, but given that he was bound to a chair it was academic. He turned his head and saw Bruce and Bligh behind him. Both were armed, but neither had weapons drawn. Syd felt a little better. If Hunter had wanted to kill him he'd either be dead or in the trunk of a car on the way to the desert to be killed. Hunter wanted to talk.

"Sorry, Hunter," Syd said. "It was business, not personal. I was paid to acquire merchandise and I did."

"I realize that, Sydney," Hunter answered. "That is why you are still alive. Where's Elaine?"

"I don't know," Syd confessed, honestly. His shoulders drooped momentarily as he thought of the beautiful woman who had slipped from his grasp. "Someone broke in to Bill's and took her away. Very professional: in and out quick, nothing damaged. Security cameras show three people, one probably a woman. Masks, nothing distinctive about them except that they sneaked in, grabbed Elaine and left without disturbing anything else."

"Why didn't Bill send you after them? Get her back?" Hunter asked.

"Bill looks at it in terms of marginal cost/marginal benefit terms. He didn't pay that much to get her, but getting her back would be costly so he's letting her go," Syd said. He was ready to go after Elaine on his own, either for Bill to prove himself or to own her himself, but if Hunter gave him a way out, he would take it.

"That matches with what we know," the Scottish brogue of Bruce said from behind him.

Hunter nodded.

"Syd," Hunter said. "Here is the problem I am currently facing. You broke into my home and stole a slave from me. That does not look good. I have two options here. One is to kill you. I'm not a big fan of killing people if I don't have to, but I will. Two is your better option. I need another man for the crew. You can work for me."

"Let me get this straight," Syd said with a smile. "I can either die or work for you?"

"To be succinct, yes," Hunter said.

"When do I start?" Syd said.

Hunter nodded and Bruce cut the tape off Syd's arms. Syd was proud that he did not make any noise as a large amount of his arm hair went with the tape; the last thing he wanted to do was look weak in front of his new crew.

"Now," Hunter said and stood. "We're going after Elaine. Pack a bag, we're heading to Roy's then off to who knows where."

--

Anna walked with a bounce into the mini-mart for a snack. She felt wonderful after dominating Elaine, that silly little slave. She looked forward to having more of her later, assuming that there was anything left of Elaine after J.J. was done with her. Anna was half tempted to drive off and leave J.J. here, but she was pretty sure he had thought of that and taken the keys.

Anna bought her snacks and passed J.J. as she went out. She knew it was going to be her turn to drive, and maybe he had left the keys. She sat down in the driver's seat, but, sure enough, the little prick had taken the keys. She busied herself adjusting the mirrors and seat. She was a taller than J.J. so everything was just a little out of whack.

A minute later, J.J. sauntered out from the store carrying a pack of cheap cigarettes and a six pack of expensive beer. He hopped into the camper and tossed the keys to Anna.

"Gas up in Reno," he ordered. "Did you tell her I was here?"

"No, J.J.," Anna said. "I wanted all her attention on me."

"Good," J.J. began undressing. "Don't bug me 'till Reno."

Anna ignored him. She almost felt bad for the girl; almost, but not quite.

J.J. was officially still on the payroll of the ATF, and he reminded of them of this fact with an arrest every now and then. At the moment he was "doing freelance work", which in this case meant a little slave dealing. J.J. was about 5'6" tall, with another inch or two taken up with a big mass of black curly hair. He had a slightly swarthy complexion, deep brown eyes and an obligatory day or so worth of stubble. He had a short, compact build with no hint of a gut. He was strong, lean, brutal and violent.

J.J. started to slowly undress outside the room. Elaine was on the other side of the thin door of the camper's bedroom, helpless and available to him. J.J. thought of the last time he'd had Elaine. How he had bought her from Anna and was going to take her to Sam for a big reward. He had taken her to a sleazy motel and raped her a few times. Then that devious slut had gotten him drunk and escaped. But she had taken his wallet, gun and phone before she left. J.J. had wound up having a housekeeper set him free. And then he killed the housekeeper to make sure she stayed quiet.

Elaine had left him cuffed and naked and now he was going to get his revenge. J.J. wanted to avenge himself on her body, make her pay and suffer for escaping him and humiliating him. And when he had made her suffer enough, when he had spent himself, he would sell her to The Studio and let them finish her off. But right now, he just wanted to fuck the beautiful helpless woman behind the door.

J.J. took a deep breath and stroked his cock. This was going to be good. He opened the door and stepped into the room. The look on Elaine's face was priceless. He saw her pretty eyes change from fear to disgust to fear again. Her wrists were cuffed to her thighs, but that didn't stop her from trying to scoot as far away as possible in the tiny room.

"Yes, me, you little slut," J.J. jumped onto the bed and grabbed Elaine by the collar. He pushed her down on her back on the bed and climbed on top of her. "Payback time!"

Elaine squirmed, trying to fight him off, but she was bound and he was too strong. The hand in her collar held her down while his other hand slapped at her thighs until she lay still. J.J. smiled at her and shifted between her thighs. Elaine cried out as J.J. rammed his cock into her sore pussy. His short, hairy body pressed her into the bed. He bit her ear then snaked his tongue into her ear as he started to ram away at her. Elaine tried to pull away from J.J.'s tongue in her ear, but his hand held her head still. J.J. made long, deep thrusts into the captive slave, with each one he tried to put as much hate as he could.

Elaine cried out as J.J. violated her. There was no one she hated more than the curly haired man who was inside her. She thought she had escaped him, that when she had left him passed out and tied up in the motel that would be the end of it. Now she knew it wasn't; that all she had done was make him madder. She had wound up with Sam anyway, by the orders of her owner, would it have been so bad just to have stayed with J.J.? What difference would it have made? She wouldn't have had to endure this revenge if she had. She yelled again as he changed positions slightly and resumed his savage assault of her. No, she had to fight him then and she had to fight him now. He might have her, but she wouldn't surrender to him.

Elaine waited for the climax that usually came when she was being violated, but this time it did not seem to arrive. She felt pleasure at being filled and used, but she could not climb the wave to get to climax, her body just was not responding to J.J. He could hurt her, he could humiliate her and use her whichever way he wanted, but she knew he could not make her cum anymore.

J.J. was almost there. He had not fucked anyone or even whacked off since he had found out about Elaine being available; he had a big load to shoot. He pulled out of her, one hand held her hair while he finished off with the other. He fired round after round of perfectly aimed semen on her pretty face, covering her eyes (she, unfortunately, had closed them in time), her nose and cheeks. He sent his last few drops onto her scowling lips and smiled at the mess he had made on her. Anna wouldn't like it, but Anna already had her turn.

J.J. got off the bed, flopped down on a chair and looked at his lovely prisoner. She looked so good violated and covered in his spooge.

"I'm going to make you pay for what you did to me," he informed her bluntly.

Elaine managed to open her eyes, little strings of cum blocked some of her vision, but she could see the smug, self-satisfaction on J.J.'s face. Elaine thought it was a little one sided. After all, he was the one who had taken her and raped her. All she had wanted to do was get away. And maybe hurt him some for what he did to her.

"I'm going to take my revenge on your pretty little slave body. And when I'm done, when I've fucked you so much that I'm tired of it and you, I'm going to sell you. I've got a buyer lined up, some guy named Delrin Ringe. And Delrin is going to make a movie, starring you. I've seen some of his work, even by my standards it's pretty twisted stuff. The women all end up dead by the end, but by that time they are begging to die."

--

Roy was happy and scared at the same time. He had intercepted a text from J.J. It said simply "I have her." What scared him was to whom J.J. had sent it. It was sent to The Studio. Roy could not bear the thought of Elaine winding up dead in a snuff film, even being in J.J.'s hands was preferable to that.

The reply text had been encouraging, but chilling in its own way. "Bring her here. Do not damage her. Full payment on delivery of suitable product." It was from Delrin Ringe. Anyone who knew anything about snuff films knew of Delrin Ringe, he was the best. But he was the best and torturing and killing women and he wanted Elaine.

Roy's house had turned into an armed camp. Hunter was bringing Syd up to speed on how they worked around here. Bruce and Bligh were playing video games and drinking beer waiting to be told to do something. Even Greg had been in a few times with information or pizza.

It was frustrating for Roy. He had not found out where they needed to go. They knew J.J. was taking her to The Studio, they just did not know where The Studio was. He had gotten Delrin Ringe's text from J.J.'s phone, now he was working on tracing it back to the source.

He walked out of his office, disgusted with the lack of progress, with his lack of progress. This was what he was supposed to do. They had a team of finely trained ass-kickers, Roy just had to point them in the right direction. Which direction?

All of his time dealing with computers had taught Roy to know when to take a break. He stepped outside to work on another of his projects: guns. Roy just took it for granted that sometime in all this they would need to shoot something, or someone. He was quite impressed with his project: he had bought and restored an old water cooled Browning machine gun. He hooked it up to some aiming motors, a camera and a laptop. From a remote location, he could aim it or give it a firing program, and let it fire away. With enough ammunition, it could fire for hours. He was checking some of the motors and losing himself in the mundane for a few minutes.

"Roy," Bruce said from the sliding glass door. "You better get in here."

Roy sighed. An annoying interruption, but Bruce had that serious tone in his voice. Roy stowed his work away in a locked box and went inside the house.

Bruce and Bligh warily eyed a visitor. Roy couldn't see who it was until his eyes adjusted to the light. The body language of Bruce and Bligh made his take this seriously. They were poised for violence, ready to start swinging or shooting instantly.

"Hello, Roy," the visitor said.

"Doug," Roy extended his hand. He had met Doug once at one of Hunter's cookouts. "What brings you here?"

Roy was already thinking that Doug would be a useful addition to their team. Losing Leon and even Faybio had hurt and they needed more people.

"Is Hunter around?" Doug asked and shook Roy's hand.

Roy nodded and Bruce went to get Hunter.

"I know who's got your slave," Doug said to Roy. "I helped steal her from the dealer. Business, you know." He said and shrugged.

"J.J.," Roy said.

Doug raised his eyebrows. "I must be getting sloppy."

"Nope. I had no idea you were involved. J.J. on the other hand is sloppy." He scowled and blamed himself for not taking care of J.J. earlier. "I need to kill him one of these days," Roy added, mostly as a reminder to himself.

Hunter walked in. He looked at Roy for signs of trouble, but relaxed when he saw the friendly conversation.

"Doug," Hunter shook his hand, "Nice to see you again. Congratulations on living to be a year older."

"Same to you," Doug smiled. "I was just telling the kid here," Roy knew enough to not be offended, "that I helped steal his slave last night."

"I thought it looked like your work," Hunter said.

"I finished my end of the job and cashed out. Now, at the moment I just happen to have some free time and I'm in the mood to do some work. If you're hiring, I'll tell you what I know." Doug ignored Roy and talked straight to Hunter.

"Aren't you worried about selling out your former partners?" Hunter asked

"Those two?" Doug snorted, "I think it's a race between them to see who can screw the other over faster. I'm out clear and clean with them."

Hunter knew that while they might not need Doug's particular special skills, he was also good in a fight. And having one of the world's best breaking and entering men on their side was certainly a bonus.