Stealing Elaine Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're hired," Hunter said and shook his hand. He looked at Roy. "Let's hear what he has to say then I'll take him to new hire orientation with Syd."

Roy checked his phone and was happy to see that they had been able to locate The Studio from Delrin Ringe's text. It was good to have friends in the NSA.

--

Sam had everything ready that needed to be ready. He was not overly pleased to be leaving; he wanted to finish things here before he left. With the weather turning, it might be spring before he could get back up here to take it out. Once more he went through a one man assault in his head and once more he could not come up with a way to make it work.

Just out of habit he checked the satellite phone before starting up the truck. There was one message, from Roy. Sam had no idea how Roy got this number, but was not really surprised. The message was short: "Elaine is in a white camper being taken to Delrin Ringe".

Sam got out of the car and looked around. The weather was getting ready to turn bad and he could be stuck up here for weeks when it did. He knew he should head south or at least get out of the mountains. But he wanted to take out The Studio and he wanted to make sure Elaine never got there. And he wanted Elaine.

--

Hunter stared out the back window. Roy had the location of The Studio. The team was equipped and while they could use a little more time together, they were as ready to go as they were going to be. They had two problems as Hunter saw it. The first was they had to get there. The second was what to do when they got there. Roy had contacted Greg and he was on the first problem, something would develop soon.

The second would be more of Hunter's problem. He would have to plan out their attack, figure out how not to get anyone killed on his team and kill all the right people, but none of the wrong people and get Elaine out and kill Delrin Ringe. No small bit of work. The problem was that he couldn't do anything until they knew something. Once Roy could get some current satellite imagery he could begin his planning.

Hunter thought that it hadn't been that long ago that it had been over 100 degrees outside and in a day or two they would be heading into an early season snow storm. He felt like he should step outside to soak up some of the warmth. He looked at the desert was looking at one particular rock when something caught his eye, a flash of red.

He smiled.

Hunter excused himself and climbed up to Elaine's room. It pained him a little to be in there, knowing her potential fate. She had made her bed and generally tidied up, but there was still some clutter. Hunter knew Elaine was on the messy side, it was just one of her quirks. He wasn't here to reminisce about the slave, though. He took out his binoculars and went to one of Elaine's windows; she had the best view in the house.

Sure enough, he found what he was looking for. He wondered when she was going to make an appearance.

"Amateur hour," he snorted contemptuously.

Hunter went back downstairs and grabbed his vest. It had what little gear he needed.

"I'll be back in a little while," Hunter said and headed for the garage.

Roy was going to stop him to go over a few things, but he recognized the look in his friend's eyes and knew whatever it was, was important. Roy just nodded and went back to figuring out how quickly he could get the information for Hunter.

Hunter stepped outside, he double checked to make sure the house was between him and his target, there was no way she could see him. He loped off and lost himself in the desert. His clothes blended in perfectly with the browns and dull greens of the landscape. He moved with minimal effort, sliding behind rocks and brush. Inexorably, but patiently, he worked his way around to where she was. He did always enjoy the hunt.

It took him the better part of thirty minutes to get in position above and behind his prey. She had a nice little position set up behind a rock. There was a cooler, a khaki tarp for shade and a telescope mounted pointing at Roy's house. And there was Amanda busy taking notes of her own, the head of unruly red hair that had tipped off Hunter that she was there.

--

Elaine lay on her stomach. J.J. had her tied to the four corners of the bed, spread and open. She had put up a fight when J.J. had unhooked her wrists from her thighs, but he had simply stuck a hand in her collar and choked her until she obeyed. Now she waited for J.J. to do what he was going to do to her. The cum on her face had now dried into a crusty mess. She so wished she could just wash her face. That, and not get ass raped by J.J., which is what she figured was next.

She cried out and felt a piece of leather burn a path across her back.

No, he'd hurt her first. Then he would rape her ass.

"I don't think I need to rehash the details of what happened before, do I?" J.J. said then whipped Elaine with his belt between her shoulder blades. "Let's just say that I am not happy with what you did."

He whipped her another ten times across her back and legs. Elaine yelled from the pain and rage each time the leather lit up her fair skin. She pulled against her restraints, but they were secure. She was not getting out of this yet.

J.J. stood beside her head. He grabbed her hair and put his cock to Elaine's lips. She kept her mouth shut and glared defiantly up at him.

"You better open up, slut," J.J. said. Elaine was ready to be punished, but she was not going to go along meekly. "You better get my cock nice and wet, because it's going in your ass next."

Elaine relented and parted her lips. J.J. quickly forced his way in her mouth. He held onto her hair and jammed his cock all the way into her throat. He roughly fucked her face for a few minutes, holding his cock deep in her and watching her struggle for air as she choked on his flesh.

"I like that you're fighting," he told her. "I like that you think you can still win. I'm going to beat and fuck that defiance out of you."

Beat, maybe, Elaine thought. But she had not been impressed with his fucking so far.

J.J. popped out of Elaine's mouth and climbed on the bed. He spread her ass cheeks to look at the little brown hole he was about to violate. No mercy for this one, he thought then guided his still wet cock to his target.

Elaine arched and whimpered as J.J. stretched her tight ring of muscle, then he was inside her. Elaine felt the familiar burning, stretching as he penetrated deeper and deeper into her. He bit the side of her neck then rammed hard into her. Elaine cried out sharply as he roughly used her ass. She hoped this might bring her to climax, but she felt short again. It just hurt.

J.J. pulled out before he finished. He wasn't done with her yet. He picked up the belt and whipped her hard across the ass, adding his stripe to Anna's uniform red coloring of Elaine's perfect bottom. He whipped her again, watching her squirm and yell as he hurt her.

Then he stopped to fuck her face again. Elaine did not resist this time, but let him shove his cock, fresh from her ass, back into her mouth. After that he climbed back on and fucked her ass again without cumming. Just enough to feel good for him and to hurt her a little more.

He did the whipping, face fucking, ass fucking routine three more times before he allowed himself to cum in her ass. Elaine was crying almost uncontrollably as he finished. She was in pain, her flesh afire and she had not even been able to cum. She was furious with J.J. for his cruelty and sadism, but more than that because he couldn't finish the job and get her off.

J.J was very satisfied with himself. He had thoroughly enjoyed hurting and punishing Elaine as well as the sheer physical pleasure of fucking her exquisite body. He almost felt that it was a waste of good art to destroy a body that fucked that wonderfully, but she had really pissed him off. Besides, she had never fully submitted to him like she had Hunter or Roy. She could not stop him from doing things to her body, but she never surrendered completely to him. If she didn't, then she'd try to escape, and probably succeed, and he'd be out his revenge.

He sat back on the bed and propped his feet up on her butt. He lit a cheap cigarette and smiled happily to himself. This was going to be fun.

--

Hunter waited a few minutes, making sure there was no one else around. When he was satisfied he slid up on a rock behind her. With silent agility, Hunter dropped right in behind Amanda. She turned, trying to rise. Hunter jabbed a quick fist into the middle of her chest and felt the satisfying give as all the wind was forced from her lungs. Within seconds, Hunter had her wrists bound with a zip tie. He spun her around and forced her on to the ground on her stomach. He put a knee in her back and put another tie around her ankles.

Hunter had captured many women; he had it down to a science.

"Hello, Red," Hunter said to the still struggling woman, "Let's go inside for a chat."

Hunter lifted Amanda over his shoulder and carried her to the house. There was commotion when he brought her into the living room. Hunter had already been formulating a plan with how to deal with this recurring thorn in their side.

"Roy," Hunter asked as he dropped Amanda onto the couch. The same couch, Hunter thought wryly, on which he had first had Elaine. "What do we have on Red here?"

It was Roy's turn to smile. Amanda had cost him Elaine and he had been itching for some payback. He looked at the woman who had caused him so much inconvenience. "We have full records of all your messages and calls to The Studio. We can pin at least one victim of The Studio to you and that does not even begin to get into what you did to Elaine."

Amanda looked nervously over at Hunter. He had long been rumored to be one of the Association's killers.

"Yeah," Hunter said to her, reading her mind. "But," Hunter continued, enjoying watching all the color drain from Amanda's face, "there is a reason so few, so very few women, wind up dead. They are far too valuable as property." He turned to Roy, "do you have a set of papers ready?"

Roy reached into his desk and said "excuse me while I whip this out," and produced a stack of papers. "I've always wanted to say that," Roy said to Hunter.

Amanda looked at the papers. "No way. No fucking way!"

They were enslavement papers.

"Okay, Hunter, take her upstairs to Elaine's and lock her up," Roy said. "We'll hold her until the Association tells us what to do with her."

Hunter nodded. He slung Amanda over his shoulder and carried her up the stairs. Bruce followed a little behind, just in case. It did not do to be careless in this business. He dropped her on the bed in Elaine's room.

"I'll come check on you in a while," he said and cut off the wrist and ankle bindings. "Think it over. You know the Association, and you know they will be very unhappy. Becoming a slave means starting fresh, they may ask you some questions, but they won't punish you anymore."

Amanda thought it over. She was in deep. She had done business with The Studio before and if Roy could prove it, it was all over. She had played things fast and loose and had lost again. Before, she had always found a way out of her problems, a get out of jail free card that got her out until the next one. Now, it finally seemed like she ran out escapes. She did not have anything more to bargain, no favors to call in. There was not one person out there who would vouch for her or plead for mercy on her behalf.

"Well, Red," Amanda said to herself, "you managed to fuck yourself pretty hard this time."

She began pacing Elaine's small apartment. Amanda recognized the patterns of clutter and organization. Elaine always had trouble putting stuff away and any horizontal surface inevitably picked up several layers of belongings. Amanda finally wound up spanking Elaine any time she left a pile, but then sometimes Elaine would leave a pile just for the spanking.

Thinking of Elaine, she remembered why she came to Roy's. She had been having second thoughts about Elaine winding up at The Studio. She really hadn't wanted to sell Elaine to the Studio, but they were pressuring her hard. She compromised and had Elaine declared an open slave and they left her alone. Now, if she could find Elaine, she could send someone to get to her before Delrin Ringe did. If anyone knew where she was, she figured it was Roy. She had tried to break in and plant some bugs, but couldn't get in. Instead she just hung out outside, watching and waiting.

She had been sick of waiting when Hunter dropped in, now she missed it. She knew she had to sign the papers or wait for something potentially worse. Well, she would make one last attempt to get away.

--

They had worked out a rough plan to go after The Studio. Hunter liked it and would go into in more depth later. For now, though, he wanted to finish things up with Amanda. He knew she was going to fight and he wanted her to. He wanted her to try to her utmost before he subdued her; he wanted her to know her best could not save her.

Bruce and Bligh followed Hunter to the top of the stairs. He left his guns and knives with the two Brits. He carried only two pairs of cuffs, a collar and a riding crop. He smiled at Bruce and Bligh then went to Elaine's room.

Hunter unlocked the door, opened it quickly then ducked into the room. A wine bottle sailed over his head and out the door into the attic. Hunter kicked the door shut behind him, making sure it latched securely. Amanda stood over by the bed, Elaine's reading lamp in her hand.

Hunter held the crop like a foil and advanced on the muscular redhead. Amanda faked a throw then lunged at Hunter with the lamp. Hunter sidestepped slightly and hit Amanda's wrist hard with the crop. His other hand grabbed the front of Amanda's pants and jerked hard. The button popped off and the zipper ripped open. Hunter pulled her pants down off her hips before Amanda could respond.

Amanda recovered from her momentary shock and attacked. She brought the lamp down right at Hunter's head. Hunter parried her arm with his then pushed her away from him. Amanda skidded on the floor, her pants down to her knees and tangling up her legs. Hunter stepped back and dropped into a fencer's crouch, pointing the crop at Amanda.

Amanda snarled and kicked her pants off. Now what? She wondered as she readied to attack Hunter again. The door was locked. Maybe she could take out Hunter, and then she'd have to fight whomever came in next and keep it up until she could get out. It did not look good. Still, she was going to fight to the end.

Amanda threw the lamp at Hunter. She stepped into it, it was her best baseball throw. Hunter ducked aside and as he did she tried to run past him. Hunter slashed at her bare legs with the crop as she went past. He had the pleasure of hearing her bark in pain as he hit. He slashed three more times quickly and hit each time.

Amanda made it past Hunter to the door. She knew it was going to be locked, but had to try. She fumbled with the lock then suddenly saw stars. Hunter had body checked her into the door. She was stunned and unable to react. Hunter pulled off her shirt and cuffed her hands in front of her. Amanda was able to finally get out of her daze and kicked Hunter off of her.

Hunter took a step back and picked up the crop. Amanda only had her panties on now, that and her cuffs. She had a lot of skin exposed and vulnerable to his lash. Hunter feinted a slash to her face, knowing Amanda would bring her hands up to block; he quickly brought the crop around and hit her across her flat stomach. Amanda cursed and took a wild swing with both her hands at Hunter. He dodged and slashed, hitting both her breasts then followed up with another lash to her back.

Amanda was getting frustrated. She did not perform well under pressure or with the odds against her. Amanda had relied on luck and cheating to get most of what she wanted, now she could not do either. It was her own abilities and skill that she needed now and they were not up to besting Hunter. It seemed like she was moving in slow motion. He feinted to her face again, Amanda grabbed for the crop but it was gone, already burning another stripe across her ass. She was vaguely aware that the last blow had ripped the fabric of her panties and they now hung in shreds from her waist. Well, modesty was the least of her concerns at the moment.

Hunter swung for her face yet again. This time, Amanda tried to block low only it wasn't a feint. A stinging blow slashed across her left cheek. He was playing with her, why didn't he just finish her?

Amanda grew more frustrated as Hunter toyed with her. He left a dozen more red welts on her as her forced her across the room, back towards the bed. Amanda was about to give up. He had her at the bed; she knew what he was going to do to her. She just wanted the whipping to stop. She would be lying, too, if she said the thought of submitting to Hunter was not at least a little arousing. She saw her one last chance. On the floor beside the bed was Elaine's copy of War and Peace. It was big and heavy, she might be able to get lucky again.

Amanda dove for the book. She grabbed it with both hands. Amanda squatted with the book by her belly while Hunter punished her back with the crop. Putting all her considerable power into her legs, she lunged at Hunter. The bed was in the way, so he could not sidestep her. Amanda took another painful lash across the shoulders before she was inside Hunter's reach. There was a satisfying meaty thud as her body collided with Hunter's.

She hoped she had him stunned. The next part of her plan was to pummel him senseless with the book then, well, she hadn't thought that far ahead. It didn't really matter anyway. Hunter barely moved. He hooked his arm around her shoulder and flipped her over his back, guiding her to a rough landing on the floor.

Amanda was finished and she knew it. She was stunned, the wind knocked from her body, stars swimming in front of her eyes. Hunter hoisted her onto the bed, dropping her on her stomach. He spread her legs and secured them to the rings at the corners of Elaine's bed. She was ready to be raped, but Hunter had other plans first.

Hunter took out the collar, pulled Amanda's mass of curly red hair out of the way and secured the collar around her neck. He gave it a tug to make sure it was secure then stood up to check out his work. Amanda had a great body, very pale skin offset by dark nipples. Her hair was red and wild, the curls falling everywhere and even her bush was a trimmed patch of red. Amanda was strong; she had a very muscular body and kept in shape by boating, climbing and running. She had a spirit, too, and Hunter was going to have to control that.

Hunter's blood was up; the battle with Amanda had gotten him very horny. He had always been fascinated with Amanda, and now she was going to be his slave. He would make her find more slaves for him and he would fuck her senseless. Right now, though, he wanted to hurt her. He held the familiar riding crop in his hands and swung it at the helpless redhead.

Amanda cried out as Hunter whipped her again. He planned for fifty, though he was not about to tell her that. After ten she was begging him to stop, after twenty she was willing to sign the papers. He was not surprised that she had not taken her whipping nearly as well as Elaine had, the redhead was stronger but not as tough.

Hunter put the papers on the bed and uncuffed Amanda enough so she could do all the signing and initialing that was part of the bureaucratic ritual of enslavement. As soon as he made sure everything was in order he cuffed her back up, gagged her, and gave her the other thirty lashes.

Hunter was pleased with his work when he was done. Her arms, neck, back, butt and legs were all a crisscross pattern of red welts. Amanda was a sobbing mess; this was not going to be easy for her. Elaine had transitioned well into slavery, it was what she was always meant to be and it came naturally. Amanda was going to have to be broken down and built back up again. She was going to have to derive pleasure from her servitude.