Stealing Elaine Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To that end, Hunter took off his pants. Capturing and punishing women always made him horny as hell and he could smell Amanda's arousal as he climbed in between her legs. She shuddered when he first began to push into her pussy, but soon shifted her hips slightly to give him a better angle for penetration. Hunter slid deep into her, stopping only when his shaft was fully buried. She had a nice pussy, Hunter thought, he would certainly enjoy this one.

Hunter started pounding away at Amanda. She twisted and squirmed as Hunter bored into her, but she was not escaping him. This was the first time she had ever truly been a sub, the first time she had been forced. She had had to let guys like Mark and Sam fuck her, but that had been boy-girl sex, this was master-slave sex. This was what Elaine and all the other women she had sold into slavery endured all the time and what she was going to have to endure. She didn't regret any of the women she had sold; she just wished that she hadn't got caught.

The orgasm came on so suddenly that Amanda was totally un-prepared for it. She had been feeling sorry for herself when a red bolt of lightning hit her. She pulled against the wrist cuffs and kicked at the ankle cuffs, but her body could not escape the jackhammering Hunter was giving her. Hunter reached under and began playing with her mostly unhurt breasts. He twisted and pulled on her nipples to keep her on the crest of the orgasm a few moments longer.

Hunter slowed as Amanda came back down. He stopped moving, but Amanda ground her hips against his cock. Hunter pulled out, slid up a little then forced his way into her ass. The redhead cried out into the gag as Hunter pushed deeper and deeper into her. It burned, but there was nothing she could do to stop him. She'd taken it in the ass before, but always with more lube.

Hunter thought about what Amanda had done to Elaine, what might happen to her. Then he took out his anger and frustration over the situation on Amanda's ass. He loved that she was screaming into the gag the whole time, it was time she took some of what she had dished out. It was time she experienced life as a slave.

He left her a quivering mess still tied to the bed. His cum leaked out of her ass and down onto her well fucked pussy. Her welts stung with sweat and she had not even been a slave an afternoon yet.

Hunter was holding the enslavement papers when he emerged from the apartment. "Go ahead and have a go at her," Hunter told Bruce and Bligh with a smile. "She's a slave now."

--

Greg arrived in person to tell Roy the deal he had worked out. He did it in person because he knew Roy wasn't going to like it. But it was the best that could be done.

--

The next two days were a haze for Elaine. They seemed to be driving constantly north and whoever was not driving was in the back with Elaine. She managed to get some sleep in when Anna and J.J. had to rest, but otherwise she was getting fucked by one or the other. The only good thing was Anna made J.J. stop whipping her. J.J. made up for the pain he could not cause her by whipping by making the most of Anna's nipple and clit clamps. He also spent more time gagging her with his cock, too, but at least he wasn't whipping her.

Elaine still could not cum for J.J. and even Anna had stopped using the strap-on on her. Now Anna just had Elaine eat her pussy over and over. Her favorite way was to tie Elaine's hands behind her back, put on the nipple clamps and sit on the couch with Elaine's head between her legs. Elaine found that she was trying harder and harder to please Anna, somehow hoping that Anna would protect her from whatever J.J. had planned. It was a slim hope, but Elaine needed whatever hope she could find.

Now, Elaine slept deeply. She did not know it, but they had crossed the border and were heading deep into Canada and J.J.'s rendezvous with Delrin Ringe. She awoke for a second. The camper was not moving. There was a little gap in the blinds and Elaine could see out. J.J. was out there, his back to the camper, taking a leak. Anna stepped up behind him. Elaine closed her eyes for a second. When she opened them again she thought she saw J.J. lying in the ground. Then the camper started up and Elaine fell back asleep.

Anna had felt a slight tinge of regret when she had plunged the knife into J.J.'s back. He had been useful and a fun playmate, but he was going to betray her at some point so she might as well do it preemptively. This way she was safe and finished with him. Some of the thrill was gone from her life now, but she would find a new adversary.

Anna quickly and thoroughly removed any trace of J.J. from the camper. She kept his rather large stash of cash, but dumped all identification, credit cards or anything else that could tie her to the now departed crooked ATF agent. She had to figure out what to do with Elaine now. There was some temptation to keep the slave, she had grown fond of Elaine's head between her thighs, but she could buy another slave later. For now, there were dangerous men coming to buy the girl and Anna did not want to mess with the deal. She was too far into unfamiliar territory to stop now.

Road conditions were getting worse. The road J.J. had plotted out for themwound deeper and deeper into the mountainous forest. Pavement had disappeared long ago. She rounded a corner and hit the brakes, there was a tree downed across the road. How was she going to take care of this?

Anna got out of the camper and walked up to the tree. Anna knew enough about trees to know that there was no way she was going to get this out of the way without a chainsaw and she did not have a chainsaw at the moment. She would have to go back and try to find another way around.

Anna turned back to the camper and saw a gun pointed right at her face.

Author's note: Part 5 is almost done, no super long wait this time!