Stephen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first it felt like heaven as she slathered shaving creme thickly over his balls and all around the base of his cock. She wasn't shy about giving him a nice, warm massage as she did so. Stephen though he might cum right then and there, as he felt the pleasure and excitement flowing through him. his thighs trembled slightly.

"I told you to stand still."

His warm, delicious pleasure now mixed with a thrill of fear as Joellen began to shave his lower abdomen and the area around base of his shaft. She freely began to touch, hold, and manipulate his balls and his penis to shave his scrotum. The blade was sharp and new, but she carefully removed hair and did not cut his delicate skin, with so much blood flow so close to the surface. His erection, now bobbing inches from Joellen's beautiful face, barely waned, despite his terror. Her lips parted in concentration as she carefully held his shaft to one side or the other and pulled gently on his sack to prevent nicking his tender skin.

As she finished, she stood with a small groan. Joellen tossed the razor in the sink and once again reclined on the rattan chair, this time with one leg tossed suggestively wide over an arm of the chair. She looked quite pleased with herself and casually rested her graceful fingers over her own sex, with her legs shamelessly spread so she could touch herself.

"Well ... aren't you going to wipe yourself off with the washcloth? I think you should now." she asked with a naughty grin, no longer bothering to hiding her voyeuristic pleasure. "Let me see you wipe yourself clean, Stephen. I want to make sure you do a good job."

Stephen was startled at just how stimulating it felt to drag a warm, wet cloth over his totally bare genitalia. He tried not to show how exhilarating it felt, but the oozing drops of pre-ejaculate gave him away, as well as the occasional shudder in his pelvis.

"Oh, very good. You're doing such a lovely job Stephen," she purred as she began to stroke herself gently over the stretchy knit of her yoga pants. She smiled warmly as she re-lit the joint and took another draw. "Now let me see you rub that lotion in" she smirked. "We don't want you feeling any irritation. Rub it in good now, honey. Oh ... do take your time."

His skin was tender to the touch, but the lotion did feel nice. She enjoyed watching his tentative, nervous face as he carefully applied the lotion.

"Oh, Stephen ... you need to rub it in baby. Don't be shy."

He began to massage the lotion in. He noticed the luscious pleasure of being totally bare in his most sensitive parts as he began to caress himself more eagerly. He ran his lotion covered fingers over his balls and found his excitement growing as he looked up into Joellen's hungry eyes.

Joellen's mouth was slightly open and her cheeks reddening with excitement. He could sense that she was panting slightly. Her fingers continued to gently stroke her vulva through her Lululemons.

Stephen started to grasp his shaft and stroke up and down.

"STEPHEN! Are you masturbating again!? In front of me? What kind of filthy pervert are you?"

He desperately did not want to stop, yet he wanted to please his gorgeous tormentor. He slowly stopped stroking himself and reluctantly released his grip.

"Stephen."

"Yes, Miss Joellen."

"Bring me your belt."

He froze, momentarily uncertain if she was joking.

"Stephen, are you going to make me ask you to leave ... at this moment? When everything was going so nicely?"

"No ma'am." He shuffled into the utility room and found his belt near his mobile phone and wallet, by the washer.

"Come here Stephen" she commanded.

He walked to her with some trepidation and uncertainty. He handed her the brown strap of leather.

"Turn around and grab your ankles; spread your legs!" she ordered the young man to present himself in an extremely vulnerable manner.

She took the end of his belt and used it to stroke his balls and the space between his cheeks. She gave his cock a gentle flick with the tip of the belt causing him to wince. He cried out in horror as she brought the belt down in a mighty swat across his bottom.

Stephen cried out in shock and pain.

"More?" she asked sternly.

Stephen found himself unable to answer. He knew the correct answer was "No, please ..." but he was in some kind of tortured ecstasy and he could not say whether he wanted it to stop.

<SWAT!> she struck him firmly once more with his belt.

Stephen's eyes were streaming as he gasped and let out a small whimper.

"I asked if you wanted more!"

"I ... I ... don't ... don't hurt me ..." he stammered, still uncertain what the right answer was.

"You are not to touch your penis. Without. My. Permission!"

She rubbed the leather belt between his legs and gave him a couple easy flicks of the tip, stroking his most sensitive parts once more with the belt.

"Are you ever going to learn to give me respect?"

The pain was excruciating and exquisite as Joellen once again slapped his bare bottom quite hard with his belt. He felt the pain from his toes to his fingertips.

"Look Stephen, I do not know what possessed you to try to masturbate in front of me again and again. I am just trying to help you ... learn to behave." She taunted him.

She let him stay in that position for a few lingering moments. He winced as she ran her fingers over his tender welts.

"Well young man, are you going to get in that tub?" she murmured after a long pause.

He slowly stood, realizing how tense his entire body had just been. His cock felt like it would explode. He carefully stepped towards the tub and stepped into the hot soapy bubbles. Joellen absentmindedly began to undo the rest of the buttons on her blouse. "I might as well toss this in the laundry also. Thanks to you I ... am ... completely ... soaking ... wet" she spoke slowly and deliberately as she undid the last button. Stephen lay comfortably in the warm bath, though his mouth hung open as Joellen faced him and slowly, deliberately opened her blouse. She tossed the flimsy top over the sink, wearing only her periwinkle push-up bra and her yoga shorts. She leisurely turned her back to him, letting him study the breathtaking curves of her lower back and hips. She picked up a washcloth and came to kneel beside the tub, a furtive smile playing on her lips.

Joellen dutifully began washing Stephens feet and lower legs with the soft washcloth. He stared at her pretty face and watched her hair cascade as she looked down at him. Her breasts were nearly spilling out of her bra, and he watched them bounce slightly as she scrubbed him clean. Next, she shampooed his hair, giving him a luxurious scalp massage. She lovingly washed his shoulders, arms and chest.

Eventually Joellen began to caress Stephen's thighs with the washcloth. She watched as the fat, swelling head of his cock pushed its way above the soapy bubbles. She continued massaging his inner thighs and abdomen, delightedly watching the effect on his erection as it danced for her in the water. Then Joellen paused as if she had just noticed, though she had been openly staring at Stephen's cock for some time.

"WHAT is THAT!?" She exclaimed as she fought to restrain a giggle. "What IS that?" she repeated. She stopped washing Stephen's thighs (which were very clean now) and slopped the washcloth on the side of the tub.

With one delicate finger, she reached out and lightly teased the tip of Stephen's swollen cock and watched it jump. She brushed it again and again with just the tip of her finger, giggling each time it jumped for her. "What is it ... you ... BAD ... BAD ... bad ... boy?" she teased coquettishly, gently fingering the head of his cock between each word.

"You probably want me to jerk you off, don't you, you awful pervert?" she taunted as she gingerly allowed her fingertips to traced up and down of his shaft causing him to groan in desperation as he felt he might explode.

"Oh, go-o-o-d yes ... oh, please ... oh please ..." he begged hoarsely.

Instead of grasping his shaft and pumping it to give him relief, Joellen slipped her hand deep into the warm water and grasped Stephen's balls in her hand applying just enough pressure to make him very alert and slightly afraid.

"Well you are not done with this bath young man!" She squeezed his balls just slightly harder causing him to gasp. "Now, turn over so I can wash your back!"

Stephen was afraid to move with her gripping his scrotum. She relaxed her grip as he slowly tried to turn over so that he was on hands and knees in the tub.

Once again, Joellen picked up the washcloth and began scrubbing the young man's handsome back for a bit. As she made her way down past his lower back she lifted the washcloth over his firm buttocks and squeezed a stream of soapy water so that it ran in little streams over his bottom, over his anus, and down his balls which had grown full and heavy with desire. Joellen dropped the washcloth again and began enthusiastically washing his bottom and balls with her bare hand and soapy water, eliciting gasps and moans from Stephen. She paused to caress his scrotum and run her finger tips between his ass cheeks.

Stephen's eyes widened in shock and he gasped as he felt Joellen begin to finger his bottom. "WHAT ...th ... uuuhhh ..." he moaned. She brazenly let her delicate finger tips play with his tightly clenched opening, gently massaging him there until he started to relax. Then all at once she grasped his cock firmly in her other hand. As his body responded with excitement she slipped the index finger of her other hand inside his bottom.

Stephen groaned loudly as she violated him with her finger, sliding it in and out of his bottom while caressing his shaft with the same rhythm. As her finger penetrated him to her knuckles, he felt the hard, cold wedding ring against the heat of his stretching asshole. He felt wildly vulnerable and confused, but desperately wanted her to continue stroking his cock.

And stroke his cock she did. She worked his cock lovingly in the warm soapy water with her right hand as she continued to fuck his ass with the index finger of her left hand.

Stephen came harder than he imagined possible. His whole body seemed to shudder as Joellen's finger remained buried deep in his bottom. He continued to ejaculate as she slid her finger in and out a little more. She squeezed his cock firmly, milking the last few spasms of desire. Stephen suddenly felt like he was passing out.

CHAPTER 4: A Lesson

Joellen helped the light-headed young man stand, and step carefully out of the tub before he collapsed in a chair. She gently toweled him off as he slumped there unable to move for several minutes. He felt utterly drained, but at peace with the world.

When he finally opened his eyes, Joellen was standing with her back to Stephen. He watched as she reached behind her, between her shoulder blades and unclasped her brassiere. She continued to face away from him as the bra fell to the floor. Next, she reached for her shorts, and bent forward, tugging the tight, yoga pants down to her ankles with her voluptuous pink bottom staring him in the face. He caught a glimpse of the side of her breast as she reached for a clean, thick, ivory colored towel, which she wrapped around herself, just covering her body between her chest and the tops of her thighs.

Joellen turned to face Stephen. She looked radiantly beautiful wearing nothing but that towel and a smirk.

"Hey ... uh, Stephen ... How are you doing there, big fella? Are you feeling better? A little less wound up?"

"uh huh ..." he moaned with satisfaction.

"Feeling a little more relaxed, are you?" She giggled. "You were so TENSE!"

"ye-e-ess..." He murmured.

"Yes, mistress" she corrected him.

"Yes, mistress."

"Stephen, I have a serious question for you."

"uh huh ...?"

"Do you want to learn how to eat pussy? Most boys your age haven't a clue about eating pussy."

Suddenly Steve's head was clearing, and he was a little more alert.

"Yes ... Yes, ... mistress ... I would love to eat your pussy" he almost sounded like he was begging.

Joellen chuckled, "I am going to teach you HOW to eat pussy; ... so you don't waste BOTH our time, sweetheart. Nothing worse than bad head from a guy who doesn't know what he is doing."

"Not all women are the same," she continued as she walked to the rattan chair, "but I think what I teach you will be something you will treasure, if you ever want to really please a girl." She carefully placed a folded towel over the seat of the chair and a small pile of pillows in front of the peacock chair and sat down facing Stephen with her legs slightly splayed. He could clearly see her pussy now as the towel had separated slightly and inched up her waist.

"Come over here, boy and learn a thing or two."

Stephen stumbled out of the chair and practically fell onto the pillows between her feet. He was about to dive between her thighs, eager to please her, as Joellen firmly grabbed him by his hair and said "WHOA there...! Slow down there, tough guy. I haven't told you what to do yet."

Stephen knelt between Joellen's knees on the pillows she had placed there and looked up at her angelic face as he waited for instruction.

"Give me your hand" she said.

He obliged. She gently took his right hand in hers and raised his hand to her face.

"Now pay close attention."

She began to kiss the knuckles on the back of his hand. She gently tongued a prominent knuckle, and then drew it between her lips, suckling it. She tongued it firmly again and suckled it again as if she was nibbling, but using only her lips and tongue, applying steady gentle, rhythmic pressure. Suckle, tongue, suckle, tongue.

"You saw what I was doing?"

Stephen nodded, his face inches from her bare pussy.

"Now watch this"

She splayed his fingers and began to gently suckle and tongue the area deep between his thumb and first finger, causing him to feel an electrical excitement in his hand. `

"Now you try ..." she commanded, offering her hand.

Stephen tried to imitate the suckling and the tonguing movements. She told him to be gentle, but not too gentle. Slow, but not too slow. It was a bit confusing. She wanted him to massage her with his lips and tongue in a rhythmic kind of way.

"Think about it this way, my eager young student; a massage feels good. Being tickled not so much, and neither does being scratched or roughed up. Our parts are VERY sensitive and that can change with our cycles and arousal. So, pay attention to any hints your girl is giving you about whether you are being too soft or too rough, too fast or too slow.

Joellen pushed his face back a bit so that he sat back on his heels. She then slowly opened her towel and lay back in invitation. He gazed at her. This was the first time he had seen her completely nude, and he felt he was looking at a piece of heaven. Stephen waited for instruction as his eyes hungrily took in every detail of her body from her pouting breasts to the gorgeous curves of her hips and belly. His eyes came to rest on the lovely bow of her shaved mons and her aroused pink labia.

"Now, kiss me right here ..." she said as she pointed an area by her hip bone."

He kissed her gently over her hip bone, then looked up.

"Keep going"

He kissed her again.

"Now suckle me right where you kissed me."

He did as he was told, and she moaned with satisfaction.

"that was delicious. You can do more of that, Stephen."

"Stephen, don't you think it is about time you touched my breasts? Don't be shy."

He looked up as he continued kissing and tonguing her hips and belly, reaching with one hand to caress her lovely breasts.

"mmmmm ... I think you have potential, Stephen. Keep this up, and one day I might even suck your cock. You have a beautiful cock, by the way. I could play with that dick all day long. You got to earn it though, young fella."

"OK, Stephen ... time for a change"

He paused.

"Now kiss me here," she instructed pointing slightly above her knee, on her inner thigh.

He did as he was told and began gently tonguing and kissing the sensitive skin along her inner thigh, slowly working his way closer to her sex.

Joellen was moaning more now and fondling her breasts as Stephen kissed her near the very top of her inner thigh. She spread her legs wide, taking her knees in her hands on either side. She then slid one hand down and pointed to her outer lips, "gently lick me up and down right here."

"Mmmm ... go slow baby, that's' nice, now right here ... that's it ... keep going, easy now."

"Now press your tongue flat across my little hood here, ... give this a little massage without being too rough. ... mmmmmmm ... yes baby, oooohhh ... shit, I think I am falling in love baby. ... now gently" She pointed at the top part of her outer lips and the clitoral hood "gently take this between your lips and suck very softly" he understood. He did the little pattern she had shown him on his hand.

"not too hard, ...mmmmmmm ... yes ... yes ... yes ... yes baby. Oh, Stephen!" She ran her fingers threw his hair and gripped his head, pressing him into her slightly.

Stephen looked up at Joellen's heaving breasts as he gave her pleasure with his mouth. He reached up to fondle her breasts as he continued to go down on Joellen. Her eyes were closed, and her face was blushing deeply; her lips parting as she breathed more heavily. He tried to read her moans and thrusts to give her more of whatever seemed to please her but kept mixing it up a little to keep her attention. As Joellen's excitement grew he pressed a bit harder with his tongue, slowly massaging her labia and clitoris side to side, and pausing to suckle her a bit more. He caressed her breast and his fingers gently stroked and pressed on her nipples. Stephen moaned deeply, sending vibrations through her pussy.

Before too long Joellen began to cry out in rhythmic bursts, "aaahhh ... ahhhh ... aaaaaaahhhh ..." building, building, like waves coming in with the tide. Finally, she began to whimper and squeal , "Oh ... my ... god!" as she came with her pussy pressed against Stephen's eager mouth. "MMmmmmmmm..." she moaned with relief "Oh, god! ... DON'T STOP" He was amazed at how she seemed to keep having wave after wave of orgasm as he eagerly licked her pussy, until finally she gestured for him to stop.

CHAPTER 5: Toys

She laughed, "That was lovely, baby. You are a sweetheart," she said as she ran her fingers through his hair again and caressed his cheek.

"Now kiss my pussy very gently" Joellen instructed "It's extremely sensitive now, so ... easy."

Stephen obediently planted several soft kisses on her pussy, giving her a little nuzzle and then some more soft kisses. She shuddered and moaned softly as he did so.

"Now kiss me here" She spread her legs wide and pointed at the tender skin of her inner thigh just to the side of her sex.

"Mmmm ... such a good boy, Stephen. At some point I may let you cum again. Now kiss my belly just above my pussy."

He continued to obey her instructions.

"Now right here ..." she pointed at her ribs right below the curve of her breast.

"mmmm ... Oh, you sweet thing ... Now rest your pretty face right here" she cooed, patting herself right between her breasts.

Stephen embraced her as he rested his face on her warm, full breasts and found he could not resist suckling her wide, puffy areola.

"mmmmm .... Do you want to kiss my mouth, baby?" she purred.

Stephen moved to kiss Joellen, but she pushed him away.

"Go wash my pussy off your face first."

He obediently went to the sink and washed his face with soap and warm water. He toweled off carefully and walked back to his mistress, standing utterly naked in front of her.

Stephen leaned down to his reclining mistress and kissed her mouth. She pressed into his kiss and let his tongue find her own. She absentmindedly reached between his thighs and caressed him while he kissed her.