Stephen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again Joellen was nude, head to toe.

She screamed into her mouthful of silk as he bent her left leg and tied her left ankle to her left wrist. Joellen was briefly in this extraordinarily uncomfortable three-limbed hog-tie, until Stephen untied her wrists from one another.

Before she could register what he was up to, Stephen roughly rolled her on her back and lashed her right wrist to right ankle with the other length of rope.

Joellen was grunting and complaining into her panty gag, now soaked with her own drool. She was nude, on her back, legs spread, ankles tied to her wrists. And she was very, very turned on despite her dramatic complaints.

Stephen relished the moment of anticipation as he looked at her beautiful body in such a defenseless position. He knelt between her thighs with his erection inches from Joellen's swelling pussy lips. He reached forward and removed her gag.

"Please don't! Please stop! Please don't do it!" She sputtered."

He removed her silk tie blindfold. Stephen held her face in his hands and looked into Joellen's eyes.

He took her.

He stroked her wet, pulsing labia with the tip of his cock. He entered her, just the tip. He grasped her hips in his hands and thrust just slightly farther inside of her sweetness. He felt so hard against her soft, hot body.

She tried to scoot away. He let her slide off his cock and move back an inch or two, and he took her again. This time he held her firmly as he entered her body.

She truly felt like heaven inside. He imagined rose petals warmed by the sun and drizzled with warm honey and olive oil, pressed tightly and lovingly caressing his aching, desperate organ. Nothing on earth could be better than this.

He thrust a little deeper, almost half-way in, lingering and enjoying the delicious feeling.

Stephen paused to kiss her mouth and neck. He wrapped his arms around her and thrust once more.

She tried to escape again, and he let her momentarily. This time he placed his hands around her neck, causing her to gasp "STEPHEN!!"

Stephen lost all control and shoved his cock deeply inside her pussy and began fucking Joellen hard.

He was overcome by the glorious feeling of the bare skin around the base of his cock and balls rubbing against her bare sex, as he filled her completely.

He felt he would come in an instant and pulled out to slow his breathing.

"OH GOD, don't stop!" Joellen squealed.

As he regained control, he took her again ... this time fucking her slowly and deliberately.

Now Joellen was not pretending to resist. She moaned and begged him to keep fucking her. He kept stopping to breathe when he felt himself on the verge. He had wanted this so bad, he didn't want it to be over quickly.

Joellen begged "Please don't stop Stephen!" as he pulled out again. This time she was startled as he turned her over onto her knees. With her hands still lashed to her ankles, her chest and face were pressed to the exercise mat, while her bottom was pointed up.

Stephen paused to admire the sexy view ... and fingered her. On impulse he licked her pussy causing her to beg for more. His nose was pressed to her bottom and he found himself tonguing her ass. He shoved his tongue inside her bottom causing her to gasp and moan wildly.

Finally, he raised up on his knees and entered her again much to her relief.

"PLEASE DON'T STOP baby, I'm going to come!" She begged. Nevertheless, he found himself quite interested in teasing her asshole with his thumb and fingers. As she was right on the edge, he lubricated his finger and penetrated her tight, pretty bottom just an inch or so with his finger as she began to orgasm.

"Oh STEPhen, oh baby, oh ... fuck ... me ....fuck ... me ... you .... sweet, sweet thing!" She cried "oh please oh please oh god oh god... "

Joellen really wouldn't shut up as she kept coming and coming. Her excitement was driving Stephen over the edge and he just couldn't stand for it to be over. He focused on his breathing and tried with great determination to relax all the little convulsing, excited parts of his body. He concentrated on breathing as he kept fucking Joellen until her orgasm finally began to ebb.

And then Stephen picked up the bottle of lube and squirted a liberal amount on Joellen's puckering anus.

"Oh Stephen, honey, be careful. You are very close to the state line..."

He was still inside her heavenly pussy, giving a little thrust here and there as his fingers played with her asshole. He teased her here and fingered the opening, trying to get more lube inside of her. She whimpered as he slid a finger inside her, and then his thumb. He kept his thumb buried in her ass with the remaining fingers kneading her bottom as he fucked her pussy some more, but they both knew what he was trying to build up to.

Joellen whimpered and whined as Stephen pulled out and then rubbed the tip of his cock into her lubricated but tense little opening.

"Oh... god..." Joellen braced herself.

He tried not to hurt her, but it took considerable pushing to begin to penetrate her tight bottom.

"Ooooohhh .... Oh ... oh please don't hurt me ... for real Stephen, be careful!"

And then his tip was inside her. He could not believe how tight she felt. She was squeezing the hell out of his aroused glans. He ran his hands over her pretty bottom and gently began to work the head of his cock into her bottom making her gasp and groan. He paused to squirt more lube around her tight little asshole squeezing his cock. He went back to caressing and massaging her bottom and hips as he tried to slowly work his erection inside, still amazed at how tight her little bottom was.

Joellen sounded like she was almost sobbing as he slid in deeper.

Impulsively, Stephen swatted her bottom out of impatience. She flinched, and he felt it in her tightly flexing grip on his cock. But then she relaxed slightly, and he slid a little deeper. She felt so warm and so tight.

Stephen paused in fascination at the reddening hand print on her gorgeous ass.

He reached forward and grabbed her hair in his left hand as he spanked her sweetly blushing bottom. Every time he struck her bottom with his hand, he waited for the right moment and slid in a little deeper.

Joellen was moaning rhythmically now and it sounded as much like pleasure as pain. He was gradually going deeper until after some time his upper thighs were touching her bottom.

Joellen's eyes watered and she was panting hoarsely as Stephen pulled partway out and back in and began to thrust slightly in and out in small strokes.

Joellen began crying out with almost every thrust "... oh! ... god! ... oh! ... oh! ... god!... ooooh!" as he gently fucked her ass.

All at once Stephen was over the edge. He firmly held her bottom in his hands as he began to cum deep inside her ass. He tried not to hurt her as his body shuddered in involuntary thrusts. He stayed inside her, eyes closed, gasping as each crashing wave passed.

As he slowly pulled out of her, she cried out "easy... easy... easy...! Uh aaahh! Oh ow, ow, ow, ow!" And her ass finally released her grip on his cock. "Oh god" she whined again.

Joellen lay panting with her face to the floor as Stephen's cum began to trickle from her bottom. Finally, she groaned again and murmured, "I guess that's what I get for winding you up like that. ... oh Christ... that's gonna hurt in the morning," she laughed softly.

"You wanted me to stop?" he asked with a pang of guilt, as he lay on his back beside her with his eyes closed.

"God no. I really wanted you to keep going, ... but that was pretty close to my limit. I am pretty small down there, if you hadn't noticed. If you had gone any harder, I would have had to say `Alabama.'"

"Stephen?"

"Yes?" he murmured.

"Untie me please" she chuckled with her face still pressed to the exercise mat.

"I'll think about it."

"Now Stephen."

"Oh, alright."