Stephen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephen did his best to give pleasure to Travis, though he did not have the use of his hands and found it quite hard to focus while Joellen was fucking his ass with that fat dildo. He found nevertheless that he was able to take more and more of Travis into his mouth and was becoming aroused by trying to suck him off. He felt a thrill of excitement imagining Travis ejaculating in his mouth.

Stephen noticed with a start that Joellen was again pulling her cock out of him. It was as painful when she pulled out as when she pushed it inside of him. Travis also pulled his warm, real cock out of Stephen's mouth and began to stand. Stephen heard a clatter and as the harness hit the floor and the dildo splattered globs of lubricant across the tiles.

Now Travis was behind Stephen, fondling his bottom. He felt the heat of Travis's hard cock resting between his ass cheeks. He could feel the man's balls pressing against his own, as Travis began to thrust the sensitive underside of his cock against Stephen's aching bottom. Fear shot through him as he felt Travis push the head of his cock into his tender opening.

"Aah ... AHH ... AAGGH!" Stephen cried out, ending in a choking sob.

Joellen straddled the bench in front of him and pressed his face into her bosom. "Shhh .. baby ... quiet now. Shh ... shh ... shh. I will gag you if I have to."

Then she scooted back slightly and pressed his face into her pussy again. Stephen did his best to please her with his mouth as her husband began to slide his extremely hard cock inside of Stephen's ass. He kept trying not to scream, trying to be gentle as he carefully suckled her pussy. Joellen now began to moan and close her eyes, with her mouth open, her chest heaving.

Travis began to fuck Stephen more forcefully now. Stephen felt pleasure mixed with pain with each thrust. He moaned in rhythm with Travis's thrusts as he continued to gently tongue Joellen's dripping labia. Tears were running down his reddening cheeks.

Travis grabbed Stephen's hips and pulled as he slid his cock deeply inside of Stephen. He was "balls deep, skin-on-skin" in Stephen's virgin ass and without a pause began fucking Stephen harder so that Stephen could focus on nothing else. Just as Stephen's reeling mind thought he could not take much more, he felt Travis coming inside him. The thrusts became rapid and uncontrolled and Travis shuddered as he pulsed inside of Stephen. Travis continued to thrust more gently as his waves of pleasure gradually subsided. Finally, he began to ease his cock out of Stephen as Stephen groaned softly, tears still running down his cheeks.

As they untied his hands and massaged his wrists, Stephen stretched slowly.

"Stephen, don't be rude."

"what?"

"You got Travis all messy, you naughty thing. Don't you think you had better clean him up? You made this mess, you clean it up. Do it now, Stephen. Do not disrespect him."

Stephen got a fresh washcloth damp with warm soapy water and washed Travis's cock and balls. He found himself washing the man's torso as well, kissing his abdomen and chest as he did so. Finally, he kissed the man's cock and took it in his mouth, lingering for one last moment before looking up at Travis for approval.

"Oh, very nice, Stephen. How are you feeling?" Joellen asked softly.

Joellen, came behind him and gently massaged his shoulders and neck. She continued to massage his aching arms and upper body, thought his ass was what hurt the most. He could feel Travis's cum leaking out of his body in a puddle beneath him.

CHAPTER 7: A ménage à trois

After the couple massaged Stephen's wrists where he had been bound they slowly helped him to stand, Stephen felt Joellen wiping him with another warm washcloth.

"Oh, Travis honey, Stephen is bleeding. You shouldn't of been so rough with him. Poor thing. Why couldn't you have been more gentle? Why do you have to be such a fucking animal?"

Stephen felt like a rag doll in their hands as they cleaned him up. The wiped his face and washed the rest of him. Finally, they walked him to a straight-backed wooden chair. Joellen tossed a soft cushion on the seat and covered it with a towel and gently sat Stephen in the chair. Once again, they tied him. This time they tied his forearms to the back of the chair and his ankles to the front chair legs using a length of nylon rope.

Travis realized he was still crying. His eyes of been watering since he first felt the head of Travis's cock pushing into his throat. He was sobbing openly while the older man sodomized him. He began to feel his tears flowing again as he watched Travis and Joellen kissing each other warmly and passionately in a lovers embrace. Travis and Joellen were wrapped in each other's arms. Her graceful fingers traced the muscles in Travis's arms and back. They were locked in an openmouthed kiss with their eyes closed. As their bodies pressed into each other Stephen could tell their heat was building again.

Joellen turned her back to Travis and pressed her hands against the wall, bending forward at the hips and thrusting her bottom back with her back arched. Travis came behind her and eagerly wrapped his arms around his wife. He cupped her breasts in his hands as he nibbled on her ear and nuzzled the back of her neck. Then he stood straight, admiring her pretty, round bottom, taking it in his hands, spreading her cheeks and teasing her pussy with the head of his cock. Joellen gasped and moaned as Travis finally entered her.

Stephen gazed, openmouthed, breathing heavily. His balls ached, and his cock hurt from being so aroused, so long.

Travis firmly grasped Joellen's ass in his hands as he took her from behind, thrusting again and again inside of Joellen. His hands caressed her back and hips and he ran his fingers through her hair, grabbing hold firmly for a moment as he thrust again. Stephen watched Joellen's body react to every thrust. She began to make a high pitched keening sound somewhere deep in her throat that trailed off in to a sexy whimper.

Joellen came fast and hard, drenching Travis's handsome, thick cock with her juices.


She gasped as he pulled out of her and stepped over to Stephen, thrusting his erection in Stephen's face again


His cock was soaked by Joellen's wetness. Travis pressed his sloppy erection against Stephen's face. Stephen inhaled the scent of Joellen. He began to eagerly lick her juices from Travis's sex.

Stephen licked Travis clean and took him in his mouth once again moaning with pleasure

But Travis quickly pushed the young man's face back and pulled his cock away from him.

Now Travis lay on his back on an exercise mat with his feet close to Stephen and his head closer to the far wall.


Joellen stood over Travis with one foot on each side of his hips. She squatted, Lowering her body so that her pussy was just above his erection. Joellen reached between her legs and grasped her man's cock. She pressed the head of Travis's cock between her excited, wet labia. She then pressed both of her palms flat on Travis's chest as she worked him inside of her.

Stephen could see every detail of Travis's thick, glistening member sliding between the stretching lips of JoEllen's pussy, framed by her pretty ass.


Joellen was being very athletic as she raised her little body on her haunches and then thrust back down onto Travis, forcing his cock deep inside her body. She made cute, sexy little grunts with each thrust. Stephen could hear a little slapping sound each time Joellen's bottom smacked into Travis's thighs.

Stephen was awed by this display. The two were beautiful and sexy and uninhibited as they satisfied their terrible lust on one another.

Travis grabbed Joellen's bottom with both hands, pulling her forcefully onto his cock. His leg muscles began to flex and his hips shuddered. Travis groaned loudly as he began to cum inside his wife. Joellen continued to fuck him as his body convulsed in ecstasy. Finally, she lay on top of him, with Travis still inside her, and kissed him.

When Joellen finally eased his cock out of her body, a small stream of cum and her own juices dripped out of her pussy and all over Travis.

Travis lay there with his eyes closed, breathing heavily for a minute or two before he gradually leaned up on his elbows. He stood slowly and stepped towards Stephen with his cock a sloppy mess. As he came closer, within inches of Stephen's face, Stephen recoiled as he was hit by the sharp smell of pussy, sex, and semen.

"Lick it up, bitch" he growled at the younger man.

Stephen hesitated.

"Do what you're told, Stephen," Joellen said softly, but firmly.

He tried not to inhale as he leaned his face closer to the pungent sex mess.

"Open your mouth and lick me clean" Travis grunted as he took Stephen's face in his hands and smeared his cock into Stephens face.

Tears were flowing freely down his cheeks as Stephen breathed in the musky tang and forced himself to open his mouth. He wanted to gag as his tongue touched a glob of semen, puddled at the base of Travis's cock. The strong salty-sweet mixture overcame him, and he forced himself to swallow. Stephen's eyes were still streaming as he continued to lick up the thickest mess around the base of the man's cock, pausing to breathe and to swallow again. He continued to lick the man's balls and carefully cleaned the sweat and sex from his upper thighs and lower abdomen before finally licking his shaft clean. And then Stephen dutifully took Travis deeply into his mouth, sucking him slowly and gently causing Travis to moan with deep satisfaction.

"Mmmm .... that's nice Stephen. Nice and slow," Travis murmured.

Joellen cooed in agreement "Oh Stephen, honey, you are so sweet. I love watching you suck my baby's handsome dick with that pretty mouth."

As Travis patted his face, tears still rolling down his reddened cheeks. Stephen continued to give Travis a slow, gentle blowjob.

Travis groaned as he eased his still tumescent organ out of Stephen's mouth.

Stephen's red cheeks were covered with tears and sex.

Joellen moved to gently wipe Stephen's face with a cool, damp cloth. She had not dressed since making love to Travis, and her body seemed to glow with pleasure.

Travis laughed, "you kids have fun. Try not to hurt anybody. I'm gonna be take a shower and smoke a bowl. Then I'll probably take a nap, Take it easy Stephen."

Stephen sobbed as she pressed his face into the warmth of Joellen's bosom.

CHAPTER 8: Joellen

"Oh honey. Are you sorry you did this? You were so sexy. I loved the way you went down on me, and I loved watching you with Travis."

"I'm ok. I'm ok." He regained control. "So intense. Wasn't expecting ... I don't know ... I've never ..." he was lost, and he was overcome with emotion.

"You've never been tied up and sodomized before? Never made it with a married couple before? Never had a woman shave your balls while your hands were tied? I'll going to bet you're telling the truth there." She laughed, still pressing his face to her chest. "But we both know you've been looking at me like I was a pork chop for a THE longest while now. There's no shame in wanting someone. And you've been respectful and sweet. I just wanted to rock your world, you know?"

"I'm ... I'm not a ... I'm not not ... gay ..." he reassured himself.

"Oh sweetheart. Don't you worry about it. Tossing a free throw or two doesn't make you an NBA player. You are what you are and that's for you to know in your own sweet time. My man is married to me, so you can't take him anyway. If you love women, love women. But there's nothing wrong with being curious and trying things out. It seems to me your dick was hard the whole time, so I think you were having fun. Is that so wrong? Women are allowed to get down with each other after doing Jell-O shots without worrying so damn much about anyone thinking anything of it. You're young. Have fun. Do whatever floats your boat. You don't owe anyone an explanation."

"Do you wish I hadn't whipped you with the belt?"

Very quietly Stephen said, "... no."

Do you wish you hadn't sucked cock or been fucked in the ass?"

After a long pause he said even more quietly "... I ... I liked that."

Joellen continued to embrace Stephen, running her fingers through his hair and holding his face against the warm softness of her body. She casually kicked her leg over his lap, straddling him. He looked up as she met him with a warm, passionate kiss. He returned the kiss eagerly. He desperately wished his hands were free to caress her warm body as she pressed into him.

Joellen leaned her head back and closed her eyes as Stephen began to take her large rose-colored nipples between his lips.

"Mmmm baby. Now the other one too. That feels nice" She said huskily as she arched her back, pressing into him.

Joellen began to ride Stephen in a slow, sexy rhythm. Her pussy was giving the underside of his shaft and his balls a warm wet kiss as she gently began to rock her hips, sliding her pussy up and down the underside of his erection. Stephen ached to know what it would feel like inside of her.

He begged her to put him inside of her.

She sounded pouty and sad as she teasingly said "I just don't know if I'm ready for that Stephen. You see that's a big step for me..."

He begged some more.

"Well I don't know baby; do you promise to lick me nice and clean like you did Travis afterwards?"

"I'll do anything. Just please, god, please put me inside you for once. I just have to feel you inside. Dear god, I want to fuck you so bad, this is torture."

She leaned close and whispered in his ear, "you really want to fuck me baby? Is that what you want?"

"Yes. Please. Please ... mistress. I'll do whatever ... however... you say. I'm dying to ... ." He was pleading in a small voice.

Joellen listened, amused, and sat quietly in his lap kissing him for a few moments before responding.

She whispered in his ear, "In a minute or two I'm going to untie you. After that, give me about a moment to get ready and then you may do *anything* you want to me. Whatever you think you can. No matter what I say or do. ANYTHING. Do you hear what I'm saying?" She was still whispering in his ear. She stuck her tongue in his ear for emphasis.

"Here's the thing," she continued, "if I say 'Alabama,' you stop. Otherwise, I give you my full permission to do anything you want to me no matter what I say, no matter what I do, no matter how I act."

He was extremely hard as he listened to what she was saying.

"Stephen, if I say 'Alabama' what do you do?"

"Stop?" He said, desperately hoping this wasn't some cruel trick. He wanted his dick inside of her so bad.

"That's right. You stop. Even if you're right about to pop. If I don't say 'Alabama,' what's the rule?"

"I ... you said ... I can ... fuck you ..." he was almost whining.

"Actually Stephen, I said you can do anything you want to me."

Joellen climbed off Stephen's lap, his throbbing hard-on begging her to stay.

Joellen walked over to her pile of clothes and slipped into her panties and bra. Next she stepped into her skirt and pulled it up. She did not bother to button her blouse. She had to hitch up get skirt a bit in order to kneel in front of Stephen to untie his ankles, pausing to plant soft kisses on his thighs and to gently brush her cheek against his erection. She gave the head of his cock just a teasing little lick and a kiss. Joellen then moved to untie his arms. "Now honey, don't jump on me right away. Give me a moment."

He stretched his arms and watched her. He felt clumsy and sore and tight. It might take him a minute just to regain his bearings and to move to her.

Joellen stood gracefully a few feet in front of him. She tossed her hair and pursed her lips. She began to slowly dance like a stripper, running her hands up and down her thighs and her belly. She flashed her blouse open and hiked her skirt to the top of her thighs.

Stephen stood, excited in anticipation. He stepped to her, but as he tried to kiss her she turned her head. He tried to take her hands and she pulled them away. He tried to embrace her, but she inched away from him, accidentally brushing her bottom against his groin.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Last time I'm explaining anything, Stephen. Listen close. Did I say the names of any states in the Deep South?"

"You... you want me to ... to..." he trailed off.

She just smiled at him and rocked side to side, playfully.

"If you think you can," she taunted.

Then she turned her back to him, arms folded across her chest.

As Stephen came closer, she took a step away. He wrapped his arms around her as she squealed and began to wrestle as if to escape. Every time he placed a hand on her, she pushed it away.

Stephen released her, and she wriggled away laughing. He took a step back and watched her. She once again stood with her back to him, dancing provocatively, pulling the hem of her tight skirt so that her bottom was peeking out at him. Stephen quietly took a couple steps back and picked some things up off the floor.

This time Stephen approached more quietly. He almost took her by surprise. Once again, he wrapped his arms tightly around her and let her struggle without releasing her. She grunted and cursed quietly. He smelled her hair and kissed the back of her neck as she tried to wriggle away, his naked body pressed firmly against her. Stephen nuzzled the back of her head. Then he suddenly and firmly brought her arms behind her back, still trying not to hurt her.

"What are you doing to me!? Stop! Let me go, dammit!"

He let her struggle but did not release her.

Stephen surprised Joellen by quickly and securely wrapping a length the rope around her wrists, tying it off in a knot.

"Ohmigod Stephen No!" She gasped. "You are cheating, you bad man!"

He seized his advantage and blindfolded her with the silk necktie.

"Please don't hurt me! I'll do whatever!" She whined plaintively.

Stephen paused to savor the view and consider what he might do next.

Stephen pulled off her unbuttoned blouse and slid it down her arms to where her wrists were tied, while she blindly tried to twist away. Then he embraced her and kissed her mouth deeply. She struggled against him, but only half-heartedly now, accepting her fate. He enjoyed the feel of her warm body wriggling to get away as he pressed his nakedness against her. His hands freely took their pleasure, fondling and exploring her. On a sudden impulse of desire and power-lust, Stephen lifted Joellen's 5'1" frame, holding her aloft in his arms.

Joellen ceased to struggle, perhaps because she did not want to be dropped while bound and blindfolded. Stephen surprised her by kissing her mouth as he held her there. And he slowly set her down on her side.

Joellen gasped as Stephen placed a warning hand around her pretty neck. He then unclasped her bra and slid it over her head and to her wrists with her wadded-up blouse. She struggled again as he took his time fondling and caressing her in this vulnerable position.

"Please don't! Please stop! Please let me go! I swear I'll blow you again! Just let me go."

He said nothing. Instead he knelt next to her face and pressed the tip of his cock against her cheek. She turned her head to meet it with her lips. He watched her lovely body twist as she took him in her mouth. Her fondled her breasts lustily as she tried to pleasure him in this awkward position. And then he pulled his penis out of her mouth as she kept trying to reach for him with her lips and tongue.

Stephen moved to straddle Joellen, facing towards her feet; careful not to let his weight push on her ribs or chest. He rapidly unzipped her skirt and tugged it to her ankles, tossing it aside. Next, he removed her panties, and just for fun stuffed them in Joellen's mouth, muffling her semi-hysterical protest.