Stephen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joellen pulled back from the kiss, though Stephen still leaned into her. "Stephen?"

"Yes, ma'am"

"Be a hon, and take these towels to the washer, and put your clothes in the dryer."

He moved to do as he was told. Stephen stood and reached for a towel to wrap a towel around his waist.

"What are you doing Stephen?"

"Getting these towels like you said ..."

"Did I tell you to cover yourself?"

"No Mistress."

"I prefer that you are naked until I tell you otherwise. Is that clear?"

"Yes mistress."

He bent to pick up the other towels from the floor.

"MMmm..." she gave her approval.

In the utility room, he picked up his phone. It was vibrating. It was his girlfriend Julie. He did not answer.

As Stephen walked back into the master bath, he found Joellen still reclined in the chair looking very satisfied.

"Is that your phone?"

"yes. Someone called."

"A girl?"

"yes"

"Yes Mistress" she corrected him again.

"Yes, mistress."

"Put your phone on the table here. In a few minutes you can call her back."

He did as he was told.

"Over in the middle drawer behind you, find me a clean bra and panties."

He slid the drawer open and pulled out a matching, dark blue set from Victoria's Secret, which he lay beside her on the small table where he had placed his phone.

"Now go to the closet beside those drawers and find me a fresh white blouse and a skirt."

Once again, he followed her instructions without question.

"Now go fetch a clean washcloth, and get it damp with warm water to clean me up a bit."

Stephen returned, kneeled in front of Joellen and washed her clean.

"Now you see that bottom drawer in the corner ..." she pointed lazily. "Open it."

He did.

"Bring me the red anal plug and some lube."

He froze.

"NOW, Stephen."

He brought the items to her and placed them in her hand, his half erect cock, bouncing with each step.

"Now call your girlfriend, but I want you to stay right here with me."

Stephen was mortified but was wrapped around her finger. He was on the hook. He would have killed someone for Joellen Bradley right about now. He nervously picked up the phone and began to call Julie back as Joellen stood to dress herself.

Julie's voice answered as Stephen stared helplessly at Joellen. She had turned her back to him and slowly bent to touch her toes with her feet apart. Her naked pussy was still pink, wet, and aroused with her sex lips slightly parted as she pulled her panties around her ankles, and slowly up her legs.

Stephen could barely hear what Julie was saying as Joellen continued this reverse strip tease.

"Yeah, I mean I have a soccer game that night. If you want to come, we could go to Pizzaland afterwards, if you want, I mean ..." he trailed off.

Joellen zipped her tight grey skirt and began to slide into her crisp white blouse over the blue brassiere.

Stephen continued to try to make conversation with Julie, distracted by Joellen watching him as she played with the buttons on her blouse. She decided to leave her blouse unbuttoned to her navel and pulled the tops of the cups of her bra, so that her breasts spilled over, exposing her nipples again. She smiled mischievously at poor Stephen trying to talk to his little girlfriend. She sauntered right in front of the naked boy and took the phone from his hand.

"Wait!" he said accidentally "I mean, yeah sure ... Jaz can come too."

Joellen put the phone on speaker, set down the phone and whispered in his ear, "You keep talking to that girl until she is done talking with you, do you hear me?!"

Stephen nodded.

Joellen held his hands at his side and walked behind him.

Julie's voice was rambling on, "... because Emma said that Jasmine was a whore, but I think she is just jealous."

"Yeah, totally he murmured."

Joellen picked up a silk necktie and began to tie Stephen's hands behind his back.

His voice began to break and sound overly excited and nervous, "so are you going to study for Nestor's test?" He was talking about anything he could think of.

As Julie began to explain why she didn't think she would need to study too hard for US History, Joellen picked up the bright red sex toy. She squirted some astro-glide on the toy and coated it thickly. She then squirted more lube on her fingers and began to rub her finger tips between the young man's ass cheeks, working the lubrication into his clenched anus.

Stephen jumped and gasped. His voice trembled, and he sounded half-hysterical as he tried to make small talk. He felt the tip of the sex toy pressing against the opening of his bottom.

"NO!" he cried out.

"I know right?" Julie yammered. "I mean like she is ever going to use US History after this semester."

Joellen paused. She stood where he could see her face clearly. She put her finger to her lips and emphatically shushed him. Then she looked meaningfully at his feet and used her own foot to kick his further apart. He looked at him intensely. He understood. Joellen wanted him to widen his stance. To open his legs.

Joellen knelt behind Stephen and kissed his gracefully muscled buttocks and the backs of his thighs. She brought the red toy up to his bottom again. Now his cheeks were open to her and she took her time stroking the tip of the toy up and down against his tensing opening. Joellen reached between his thighs and caressed his balls and his cock with her other hand as Stephen began to stammer and moan incoherently again.

Julie did not seem to mind for the moment. God knows what she thought about the conversation or what they were talking about.

Joellen began to stroke Stephen's cock firmly again to get him to relax his bottom. Somehow, he was still startled when the tip of the toy entered him. He gasped and grunted softly as it slid deeper into him. He wanted to beg her not to push the widest part in and almost screamed when she did. Finally, the base was firmly pressed against his ass, as he surrendered to this new violation.

Now Joellen was kneeling in front of him and resting her face against his upper thigh, her tousled blond hair tickling his cock. Stephen squirmed, feeling the toy inside his bottom.

Joellen began to caress Stephen's cock again, kissing his thighs and planting warm kisses along his shaft.

Stephen tried vainly to pay attention to whatever banality Julie was droning about. Julie rambled about school, her friends, her mother, her vacation. Once as Stephen tried to sign off, Joellen grabbed his balls in her hand and mouthed silently "YOU KEEP TALKING TO THAT GIRL!"

Joellen began to lick the head of Stephen's cock, tasting the salty drops pooling at the tip.

Julie seemed to have spent herself and was trying to say goodbye when Joellen gripped his balls tightly, shaking her head, "no," with her eyes telling him not to disappoint her. "KEEP TALKING!" she mouthed dramatically.

Joellen kissed the head of his cock and ran her tongue all around the lovely, fat mushroom. She grasped the base of his cock in her hand and took the head into her warm mouth, sucking him gently and slowly.

Stephen's voice cracked again and again as he sounded like he was walking on hot coals or sitting on a vibrating dildo. "Uh ... Julie .. uh... there was one ... other thing I wanted to talk to you about ..." he had no idea where he was going.

He gasped audibly as Joellen began to lick his balls and the underside of his shaft.

"um ... <gulp> ...ah ah I was wondering if you liked that new song by Rhianna ... some people say she is done, but ..." it was enough to get Julie rambling about something

Joellen began to make little vulgar slurping sounds as she forgot herself. She eagerly sucked the pulsing head of Stephen's cock. She moaned more loudly than she meant to as she took him into her mouth.

Stephen could barely put words together ... but a warning look from Joellen told him to keep the poor girl on the phone. He was now moaning involuntarily but tried to play it off. "mmm hmmm, yeah ....mmmm I knoooww... right? .uhmnn mmmhm, yeah."

Joellen pulled off her top again as she continued sucking Stephen's cock. She slipped out of her bra, so he could watch her breasts as she gave him pleasure. She pulled his cock out of her mouth and rubbed her breasts up and down the shaft. Stephen was in ecstasy. Then she began to stroke him with her right hand as she suckled the head of his cock intently. Joellen caressed his balls and his buttocks while his cock filled her mouth. She ran her graceful fingertips up and down his rippling abs and the muscles of his thighs. Then she began to hungrily take him deeply in and out of her mouth, trying to press him into her throat as she still pumped the base of his shaft with her loving fingers. She fought not to gag as he slipped into her throat and her nose pressed to his belly. She slowly slid him out and took him deep again. And again. She could feel his body starting to tremble as he neared a climax. Joellen quickly reached through Stephen's legs and began to pull on the anal toy, causing Stephen to whimper. She pulled it partway out and then pushed it slowly back in as she slurped him greedily. She kept playing with the toy in his ass as he went over the edge.

Stephen came. Loudly. He gasped and groaned as he completely lost control.

Joellen gently held his balls as his cock pulsed and pulsed, ejaculating his thick, warm seed across her tongue. She could actually feel the cum pumping out of his balls.

"Oh! Oh ...GO-go-god! OH! G-g-g-g uh ... uh ... uh ... uh ... uuuuunnhhh!"

"Stephen, what the HELL are you DOING?!" Julie demanded.

He did not respond. His eyes were closed as he continued to convulse and moan and pray that Joellen would not stop just yet.

She continued to suck him as he rocked his hips and whimpered helplessly.

Julie had hung up.

Joellen gently sucked his cock until it was clean and caressed him with her hands. Then she slowly stood and picked up his phone making sure it was off.

"May I please sit down, Mistress?" Stephen requested. He was feeling slightly light-headed again, and his hands were still tied behind his back. Something about earthshaking orgasms and ejaculating large amounts of semen will make a guy feel momentarily weak.

"So sweet of you to ask Stephen. But, ... no."

She smirked at the surprised look on his face.

She walked close to him, reached out her hand and grasped him by his balls and gave a slight tug as she walked towards the Utility room. He followed.

Once there she made him sit naked, straddling a homemade weight bench, made from unfinished lumber. The wooden exercise bench was awkward to sit on, as he was unclothed, newly shaven, and he still had the toy inside of him, keeping him alert.

"You may sit here until I am ready for you to do otherwise."

Joellen left him sitting uncomfortably and returned to the drawer where her sex toys were. She removed several items and walked back in front of Stephen. She was still topless, but now unzipped the skirt and began to shimmy out of the skirt. This time she faced Stephen as she pulled her panties down, so that he could freely ogle her, though he remained bound and vulnerable.

"How do you feel about boys, Stephen?"

"What? ..." he stammered.

"Boys. Men. How do you feel about fucking a guy? You ever go down on a guy? Let a man take that hot ass of yours? Ever have a boyfriend? Ever let a friend touch you at a sleepover?"

Stephen was so startled by the questions, he said nothing at first.

Joellen bent down and began pulling some leather straps up her calves and thighs. It was a harness of sorts, that fit like a thong, without covering her pussy. It was made from thin, shiny, oxblood leather straps with buckles and metal rings.

"Do you think my husband is good looking? Be honest."

Stephen had no idea what the right answer and feared making a mistake. He thought about Travis. He was about 5'10" and solid muscle. He had a close-cut military haircut, a handsome jaw line, and kind, smiling eyes.

"Yes" Stephen said softly.

"He's pretty fucking hot isn't he?" she said teasingly. "You wouldn't want to fuck him?"

"I ... I've never ... I don't ... I mean yeah, he's ... he's good looking. ... I just never ... I'm sorry Mistress, I just don't know. I mean he's not ... anyway, is he?"

"Only one way to find out, baby. You only live once, amiright?" she said giggling.

Of course. She was only joking. He was so embarrassed.

Joellen had tightened the buckles on her harness that fit snuggly around her waist and upper thighs. She turned an picked up a large, very lifelike dildo that had a pinkish ivory shaft with realistic burgundy veins and a rose colored glans. It looked to be about 7 inches long and it was thick. As she attached it to the front of her harness she spoke with slowly and steadily "I want to watch you suck cock."

Stephen was stunned.

His mistress sauntered to him, her fake cock bouncing threateningly with each step.

Joellen took him by his hair and tilted his head back. She then gently slapped him in the face with her oversized cock.

"Lick it, bitch." She instructed. "Lick my cock you little fucking slut."

Stephen was surprised to find himself licking Joellen's realistic dick.

She placed a foot on the bench beside him so that she could thrust her crotch right in his face.

"Come on. It ain't gonna suck itself you little cock-hungry boy-whore!"

He guessed the feel of it was right. Soft, but firm underneath. Still, a real man would be warm to the touch and would taste of skin and sweat, not latex or rubber. He imagined how an actual man's cock would respond to his mouth. Surely it would be quite different. Pulsing, growing, reacting to every sensation.

He thought of what felt good to him and tried to give a firm massage to the underside of the dildo with his tongue as it filled his mouth. He found himself gazing lovingly up at Joellen's face as she had her way with him. Her face was alive with feral excitement as she grasped his face in her hands, using his mouth for her pleasure.

Stephen started to gag as Joellen tried to fuck his mouth. His eyes watered, and he made embarrassing sounds.

She eased the fake cock out of his mouth and stepped back smiling devilishly at him.

"I dunno hon'. I think you've been holding out on me. I think you've sucked plenty of dick by the look of things." She cupped his chin in her hand, "a natural born cock sucker. That pretty little mouth. You sure you don't want to suck my husband's cock? He has a nice thick dick." She smiled.

CHAPTER 6: Travis

Stephen was mortified but excited. He wanted to please her but he ... didn't want her to think less of him.

"I... I ... guess" Stephen murmured, imagining what sucking Travis's dick might be like.

"Well good, He's awfully turned on and he really needs a blowjob."

Surely, she was teasing.

But Stephen heard movement. And a throat clearing. He jumped and twisted to see Travis in a tight, faded pair of Levi's and a t-shirt emblazoned with USMC. His shoulders, chest and biceps looked ready to burst out of the washed-out t-shirt.

Travis slowly walked in front of Stephen, whose hands were still tied behind his back. He pulled off his shirt and looked at Stephen's face with a dark hunger that was hard to read. His torso was absolutely ripped.

He began to undo the belt in his snug jeans. Stephen could easily see the outline of the other man's cock through the tight, faded denim.

"Oh Jesus ..." He thought "Is this really happening?"

Stephen found his eyes curiously studying Travis's face. It was indeed a handsome face with those kind eyes. He looked at the man's powerful neck and shoulders and found his gaze drifting lower to his impressive chest and abs. Lower still. His belt was undone, and the top button of his jeans was open. Nervously, Stephen watched as Travis lowered his zipper and reached in to pull out his cock which seemed quite snug down the inseam of his left leg. The man appeared very aroused and took some effort to pull his swollen member out of his jeans. And then there it was. Though large in girth, his cock seemed too pretty and graceful for a macho guy like Travis. Travis lowered his jeans so that his impressive thighs were visible. Stephen studied with curiosity the shape of his glans and the curve of his wide shaft. His eyes wandered along the roping veins and down to Travis's sack.

Travis stepped within inches of Stephen, and gently took Stephen's face in his powerful hands. Stephen began to press his lips to Travis's organ which responded to his touch. He kissed Travis just beside and just above his cock, on the tender flesh of his lower abdomen.

"Suck. His. Cock. Stephen" Joellen instructed. "I want to see you suck my man's cock! Go on, you cock-tease. Don't keep us waiting."

He nervously leaned forward and shocked himself as he ran his tongue the length of the man's shaft, tasting and exploring. He was startled by how hard he felt. The man's dick felt soft to the touch, yet impossibly hard at the same time. He was fascinated by the warmth and the way it moved when his lips brushed the skin. He realized he wanted his hands free so that he could hold this cock in his hands as he explored it. Finally, he tried to take Travis in his mouth, using his tongue to press and massage Travis's frenulum and the sensitive underside of his shaft. Travis's cock was halfway inside of Stephen's mouth as Stephen found himself moaning. Travis moaned as well, enjoying the feeling of the younger man's mouth. He began to thrust slightly in and out, making Stephen nervous but excited. Perhaps Travis got a little too turned on and thrust a little too hard. Stephen's eyes were streaming as he fought the urge to gag. Still, he found himself growing excited and moaning as he slid his mouth up and down on Travis's thick, hard manhood.

"Stop," said Joellen.

Stephen felt a pang of disappointment as Travis eased his cock out of his mouth.

Travis and Joellen held him under his arms and lifted him to a standing position. They tossed an exercise mat and some towels across the wooden bench. With a shove, they brought him to a kneeling position in front of the end of the bench and shoved him forward so that his torso and chest fell on the length of the bench, his hands still pinned behind him. The bench was slightly lower than his hips, so Stephen's bottom was pointed up, and his chest down, his face looking straight ahead.

Travis pulled his jeans off and was now fully naked. He straddled the bench facing Stephen, with his cock and balls pressed to Stephen's face. He grasped Stephen by the hair, lifting his head slightly and causing him to open his mouth. He held onto Stephen's head and pushed his head up and down as Stephen again took Travis into his mouth. Travis leaned his head back, closed his eyes and groaned with pleasure.

Joellen was still wearing her harness and cock. She began to rub the shaft of the dildo between Stephen's ass cheeks. She pulled back and slowly began to pull the red toy out of Stephen's anus. Stephen would have screamed bloody murder if his mouth was not full. Instead he moaned loudly, sending vibrations through Travis's genitalia.

Once his bottom finally released the toy, Joellen began to rub the lubricated but thicker head of her fake cock against his opening, and eventually slid just the very tip inside Stephen, causing him to jump and groan again. She slowly eased the head in and out causing his body to convulse and making him cry out. Eventually she tried to shove a bit more of the length inside of Stephen and he lifted his head and screamed loudly.

"Shh ... Shh ... shhh" she chuckled softly, patting his bottom, "quiet now, honey. The neighbors will hear, won't they?"

She pulled her cock out of Stephen's aching bottom and quickly turned on some music. Electronica metal, quite loud. Then she came back to Stephen's ass and fucked him some more, knowing that his screams would be drowned out.