Stepmom and Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked Velma if she had a good fuck and she just smiled at me and said "Darling, it was good, but not as good as it is going to be when I fuck your cock later tonite. Now I am leaking all over the place, so hand me a napkin so I can wipe my pussy and not get my dress all wet."

Jewel came back and introduced us to her friend Gilda. Jewel also appeared to be contented as did her friend. since I knew what had gone on I knew why they appeared so happy. Gilda stood between Jewel and me, so I ran my left hand up the outside of her pantleg and I could feel the garter bumps, so I knew she was wearing a girdle or garter belt with stockings. No wonder Jewel had wanted to lick her cunt. I continued rubbing my hand over her leg and she smiled at me.

"Do you need to piss again darling?" Gilda asked me.

"I think for you I probably could or maybe even something else if you're up to it." I said.

"Then, let me head to the ladies room again and you follow in about a minute. I'll have my trousers off and be waiting for your cock." she said.

Gilda headed for the ladies room and I got up to go about a minute later. When I opened the door I could see here shoes in the last stall. I gently knocked and she opened the door and threw her arms around my neck, kissing me deeply as she did so. She reached under my dress and grabbed my nuts then my cock. She had already removed her trousers and was standing in her garter belt and stockings waiting for me.

"Sit down on the stool and I'll sit on your cock. You can impale me on it" she said. I pulled my skirt up around my waist and sat down on the toilet stool. She saw my fucking cock with the long foreskin and just about went gaa gaa over it.

"Oh my God. I need to put that long motherfucker in my mouth and suck on it first. Stand up so I can sit down and enjoy it. By the way, you should know that was my husband Bill sitting at the table with Velma fucking her as she sat on his lap. She told me she is going to fuck you tonite after you get home. I envy her having this long cock at her disposal. Oh darling, your head is so red and wet. Let me get my nice warm mouth over it. You know she is already knocked up don't you? Your father must be quite a cocksman to have bred her already just after they got married."

I let her suck my prick for a minute or so, then said "Now let me sit down so you can get this big cock up inside your wet fucking pussy. You need to feel how fat it is too. The we need to go back out and join our tables for dinner."

We traded places and she impaled her cunt on my prick, slowly exhaling as it went inside her, inch by inch. She finally got all of it inside her cunt and just sat there enjoying herself.

"That is the fattest motherfucking cock I have ever had in my cunt." she said. "It is marvelous and reaches so deep too. Can you explode inside me darling?"

I told her I could give her a bath of baby batter, but I needed to keep my stamina for Velma for later in the nevening. "Just fuck my peter." I told her. "Enjoy it now and then we must get back to our tables for dinner."

The place had filled up and I didn't know another person in the room. Dinner was served by four ladies wearing nothing more than stockings held up with roll garters. Every one of them had a very hairy belly and cunt and a few of them had hairy pits and legs.

Jewel had to fondle my nuts and play with my cock during dinner and I know Velma had her hand under the table playing with Bob's cock too. Dinner was a fine meal of prime rib with sald and pototes followed by dessert and coffee. Brabdy and Cognac were also brought to the tables in small carafes in case anyone wanted to add a little substance to their coffee.

The surprise came as the dinner plates were cleared from the table. Nude men with very long dangling cocks removed the plates from the tables and placed them on a cart. The women were encouraged to fondle their cocks and nuts as they were doing so. Thus it came as no surprise that Velma and Jewel each took hold of a cock, examined it, and played with it a little bit, even to the point of putting it in their mouths and sucking on it.

As I looked around at the other four tables, I could see other women doing the same thing with their busboys. In fact, one lady appeared to have the mans cock stuffed way in her mouth as in deep throoating him.

Tables were cleared except for beverages, lights dimmed and the stage lights went up as the five women and five men appeared on stage. Women still clad only in stockings and men were nude. Suddenly each woman grabbed a man by his cock and began stroking him until he was fully erect. Each couple now made their way to a different table, moved things off to the side while the lady laid on the table and spread her heiry cunt lips open.

The man quickly pushed his long cock into her waiting cunt and, in front of each group at the table, proceeded to fuck the lady very deeply.

Guttural sounds came from each of them and very quickly the man ejaculated his semen into the lady's cunt. Then he moved to each woman at our table asking both Jewel and Velma if they would like to suck his very wet cock again. Both Jewel and Velma had a hand under their skirt by this time playing with their cunts.

Jewel was first to stick his wet cock in her mouth and begin sucking for about a minute. Then Velma followed, sucking him more deeply. During this time the lady positioned herself so she was in front of me and asked me if I would like to suck her cunt. I put my mouth on her long clit and began sucking it, then moving down so I was sucking her peehole. I sucked her for about a minute then she went to Bob and he did the same thing. As I watched I could see Velma still sucking on his cock and fondling his low hanging nuts. Finally, he pushed her gently away and the two of them went back on stage with the other couples.

The performers disappeard and we applauded the performance while having more coffee laced with Brandy or Cognac. Velma whispered in my ear that she needed to piss very badly and would I follow her to the rest room in about a minute.

She excused herself, walking a little unsteadily, as she did so. I followed and found her in the first stall waiting for me.

"Darling, after all of that I simply need your big cock in my pussy and fucking me good." she said. "I don't want you to come in me, only fuck me for a few minutes, then we must go home."

She pulled her skirt up as did I and I sat down on the toilet. She faced me and spread her cunt lips open and impaled herself on my fat cock saying "Oh my God. I have needed that for the past thirty minutes. It feels ssssooooo good inside my cunt."

It was very tempting to shoot my load of semen in her wet fucking cunt then and there, but I told her we needed to stop and get back to the dining room. She pulled her skirt down and I stood up and wiped my prick off with some tissue. As we were leaving another couple entered the rest room and proceeded to occupy one stall. Velma motioned me to be very quiet and we listened to them for a couple of minutes.

The lady said "Did you see the fucking cock on that guy in the skirt? He must have had a cock at least eight inches long and so big around I don't think I could fit it in my cunt."

"Yeah. I saw it and it makes me envious." the guy she was with said. "Now suck my cock darling before your husband finds us gone. I can't wait for you to wrap that mouth of yours around my prick and give you a load of hot semen for dessert."

"Oh. I'd love that." she replied. "I can't think of much else I like better than your hot semen. Do you think he suspects that I am fucking you on the side?"

"I don't know dear, but I hope he doesn't find out becauses I love your hot fucking pussy." he said.

Velma motioned for me to leave and we stepped out of the rest room and went back to our table.

"I can find out more fucking gossip in the ladies room than anywhere else." she told me. The lady is the epitome of social hoity toity in town and the guy who finds her pussy so appealing is a bit of a low life. But he apparently has a cock that fucks her unlike her husbands, so she lets him get in her panties every time she gets together with him. I've seen his prick and it isn't anything you would want to write home about. We need to tell Bob and Jewel we need to go home, because I am horny and want you fucking me with your big fat cock darling."

Bob and Jewel understood although Jewel looked diappointed that she wasn't going to be the recipient of my cock that night. We no sooner got into the car than Velma had her hand under my dress playing with me cock. It didn't take much for me to get an erection and the next thing I knew was she had her head in my lap and my cock in her mouth.

By the time we got back to Bob and Jewel's house to pick up our car, I was about ready to shoot my semen in her mouth, but she released my cock and sat up.

We kissed each other on the lawn with Jewel having to slip her tongue into my mouth and grope my cock as she did so saying "Darling I just must have that peter of your tomorrow. Call me and let me know when you are coming to the house."

Suddenly I heard water hitting the grass and I looked and saw Bob with his cock in his hand pissing on the grass and Jewel with her skirt raised up also pissing. We said our good nights and got into the car and headed home.

Velma was back at my prick on the way home and as soon as we arrived and I parked the car she got out, raised her skirt, told me to stand in front of her and began pissing. It sprayed out in front of her rather than in a stream. It was getting her stockings wet, running down her legs, going off to the sides and was just a mess. It must have been that she had so much dried semen in her cunt lips and by her peehole it wouldn't stream out like it usually did. Her bladder must have really been full because I know she pissed for a full two minutes. She dropped her skirt, reached under my dress for my cock and in the house we went.

She pulled the shades in her bedroom and she slipped her dress and slip off as well as her shoes. She told me to take the same things off but leave my garter belt, stockings, and bra on. She sat on the bed and had me in front of her and began sucking my cock again. Finally, she laid back on the mattress, spread her cunt lips as far apart as she could and sadi "Fuck me with that big round fuck stick of your darling. I want that stepmotherfucking cock of yours all the way inside my itching pussy because you need to scratch my itch with it. Then I want an enormous load of your baby batter inside of me so I can leak all night long. I'm not going to put any panties or knickers on tonite while we sleep darling, so it will just leak out of my fucking cunt."

I mounted her from the front, slipping my prick all the way inside her with a single thrust. She oohhed and aaahhed a little bit then began thrashing around, wriggling and squirming like trying to get it deeper inside of her cunt. I felt the walls of her cunt get exceedingly wet and I knew she had climaxed. I could restrain myself no longer and I sprayed my first load in her cunt, followed by a second, third, fourth, and a fifth spasm.

Velma cooed as each spurt of semen hit her cunt and she had her nylon clad legs wrapped around my back in an attempt to keep my cock from slipping out of her soaking wet cunt. My cock remained long and hard, so I just left it in her cunt so she could savor the feel of it.

Finally she let her legs down from around my back and I began slipping my prick our of her. As the head of it peeked out of her cunt, I could see it was still leaking semen so I pulled it across the welt of her stockings and left a trail of semen on them too as a reminder of her being fucked by me. She then reached for my cock and squeezed the head of it some more until more semen spilled out and she wiped that on her stockings too.

"Now I need to suck that motherfucker and clean it off for you darling." she said. "Come up to my face so I can stick your juicy prick in my mouth and clean you off."

"You are a whory stepmother." I told he. "Wanting me to fuck you, suck your cunt, and play with you all because my father took your cherry when you began going together and now you find you enjoy fucking a mans cock. Now we need to change your fucking messy stockings, have another martini, and get some sleep.

She cleaned my prick, getting all of the love juices and semen off of it then I unhooked the garters on her stockings and was going to peel them down her legs. But before I could do that she said "Let me see how they look. How much are they stained with semen?"

She looked and saw the white streaks of semen where I had wiped my cock on them as well as a couple of places where she she had squeezed my cock dry and there were white spots on the welt. After she saw them, she let me peel them down her hairy legs and take them off.

I went over to her dresser and got a clean pair of brown nylons with darker brown Havana heels from her drawer and went to the bed and handed them to Velma. She folded them down and put them on with me fastening all but the front garters.

She got off the bed, put on her shoes, and went to her dresser. She took out two very sheer nightgowns, one black and the other white.

"Your father got this for you to wear tonight." she said. "He knew you were going to sleep with me and he wanted you to wear it, so put it on and let me see how it looks."

I slipped into the gown and it came just to my nuts. I hid nothing it was so sheer. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my cock hanging down below the hem of the gown.

"That's just the way he thought it would be." Velma said. "He wanted it to let your cock and nuts show. Now slip into your heels and we are going to have another martini and dance awhile before we go to bed." she said as she slipped into the black one.

Her gown came down to the lips of her cunt and left her stocking tops totally exposed. I could see her hairy cunt quite clearly and knew I would be playing with it some more later.

I mixed a small pitcher of Bombay gin martinis and we sat down and smoked a cigarette while we drank our potion.

Velma wanted to dance so I put a record on the turntable and we began dancing. It was different dancing in high heels but I did alright. She didn't put her hand on my back but rather took hold of my nut sack then my prick. I slipped a finger into her slit and found it soaking wet with my semen.

"Darling, I am quite afraid this pair of stockings I just put on is going to get soaked too because all your love potion is running down my thighs. But I love it and I love dancing with you. When we finish our drinks and dancing you are going to give me another good fucking then we are going to get some sleep." she told me.

The music stopped and I looked at her thighs and could see they were quite damp as were the tops of her stockings. She led me to the bedroom, laid down on the bed, spread her pussy lips wide apart so I could see her very erect clit as well as her gaping peehole and said "Now give me that big fucking cock of yours one more time tonite. I want you to fill my fucking cunt with all your fucking love juice so I am leaking all night long.".

Velma had stroked my cock so long while we were dancing that it was now totally erect and ready to slide full length into her wet cunt. I guided it to her waiting cunt hole and slid it in full length with one thrust. She gasped as it went clear to her cervix but then relaxed as it began pushing harder and harder against her cervix.

She wrapped her very wet thighs around my back to keep me from thrusting in and out of her cunt while she was enjoying the feel off that thick salami filling her cunt up. Suddenly I felt the walls of her cunt get very wet and I knew she had climaxed all over my prick. A minute later she wiggled and squirmed and climaxed all over my prick again. Unable to restrain myself any longer, I thrust my cock full length in her wet cunt and erupted in a huge spasm of semen drowning her cunt walls followed by four or five more spurts until I was done.

"Oh you big motherfucker. You have filled my fucking pussy up with all your hot love juice and I shall be leaking lthe rest of the night while we sleep. Now pull that cock out of me and wipe yourself all over my new hose and get them all messy with your semen and sperm." she cried.

I wiped my wet cock off on the welt of her new stockings leaving a trail of white semen across the top of them.

Five minutes later Velma said to me "Get up and get that new pair of sheer black Directoire Knickers out of my drawer. I'm leaking so badly I'm going to get the sheets all wet. Put my knickers on me and that will stem the flow a bit."

I went to her dresser and got the sheerest pair of black DK's I ever saw out of her drawer and held them up. They were oboviously custom made to fit her and you could see through them. I took them over to the bed and slipped her legs through the opening and began pulling them up to her cunt. She raised her ass off the bed and as she pulled them up I could see her stocking tops, her garter bumps, garter belt, and pubic hair on her cunt and belly. The gusset was also only single layer material so I could clearly see her pussy lips too.

She snuggled up close to me and began kissing me, probing my mouth with her tongue as she did so. I reached down and felt the gusset of her knickers and found it was already soaking wet with my love juice. As Velma continued kissing me she reached down and began playing with my peter again. I reached over and grabbed a nipple that was already hard and gently squeezed on it. She pushed my head down to her teat and pulled my face onto her nipple, releasing her mouth from mine for the moment.

"Suck my teats honey. I want you to nurse me like a baby would do." she said.

I sucked hard on her nipple causing her to groan slightly. Then I latched onto her teat and began nursing like a baby would do. Velma held the back of my head to keep my mouth on her teat while I nursed. Then suddenly she said "Now do the other one dear." and I switched teats.

I nursed her for five or six minutes when she abruptly pulled my head away and began kissing me again, probing my mouth with her tongue. As she waas kissing me, I rolled her nipples between my thumb and forefinger causing her to moan some more.

Suddenly she said "Take my wet fucking knickers off and mount me from behind. I want your long fat cock fucking me once more tonite, but I want it like a stallion breeds a mare."

She raised her ass off the mattress and I carefully slipped her knickers down from her waist to her knees. She lifted here legs and I slid them down and off of her feet, sniffing the gusset as I did so. It smelled like semen.

Velma got up on her knees with her arms in front of her and I got behind her and spread her wet cunt lips apart. With one hand she grasped my turgid prick and slid it into her soaking wet cunt.

"Now stepmotherfucker, ram that prick of yours inside me like a stallion fucking a mare and leave it there. I want to feel it inside me as far as it will go. If I wasn't already pregnant I'd want you to breed me tonite."

I shoved my turgid prick into her cunt as hard as I coud causing her to holler a little bit. As I got it totally inside her cunt I left it in and pushed against her ass as hard as I could. I knew I had penetrated her cunt quite deeply.

She wiggled and squirmed around a bit and hollered "that I was fucking her as deep as anyone had ever fucked her and to not stop. I love your motherfucking prick pushing against my cervix and I need another load of your hot semen squirting inside of me." she said.

I just kept my cock fully embedded in her cunt and she wriggles around making herself orgasm several times.