Stepmom and Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, without any warning at all, his cock began spewing semen out of it, catching Velma off guard, and causing her to not only swallow some but also have him shooting it in her hair and on her cheeks. He had three or four spasms, then it was over. She took his cock out of her mouth and milked the final drops of semen out of it and sucked therm into her mouth, then cleaned his cock off with her mouth. Finished, she pulled his long foreskin back over the head of his cock and asked Jewel to help clean her face up.

Without any hesitation at all, Jewel just reached down and began licking the excess semen off of Velma's cheek and out of her hair saying "I just love my husbands semen, especially after he has given it to someone else."

Bob drank some coffe, smoked his cigarete, and asked "Darling, did your Johnny finally make your dream come true last night and fuck you with his enormous cock? Did he fill your cunt with pollen a couple of times? Are you satisfied now that he has a big fat cock?" She just shook her head in agreement, reaching down for my limp peter.

"We have reached an agreement wherby she will not be wearing any panties or knickers when she goes to the store and when I come in late in the afternoon, she will be ready to receive my cock. She will, however, wear her girdle or garter belt and stockings as she now does. Also she will hold her piss until I get there and we will go back to the toilet and I will watch her pissing and she will be able to suck my cock. If she wants me to fuck her, we will be as quiet as possible while doing it so we don't disturb any customers in the store. After I fill her cunt, she will put a tampon in her cunt and I will take her home or she can stay and work a little more." I told Bob.

Bob nodded in agreement and suddenly Velma looked down and saw he was still leaking semen out of his foreskin. She grabbed his prick and stuffed it in her mouth to suck the remnants out of it. I saw her push his long foreskin back so the head of his cock was exposed and she sucked on that for a minute, since that was where he was leaking.

She finally decided she had cleaned his cock up completely and pushed his foreskin back over his cockhead and, stroking him a couple of times, let his cock dangle down his thigh.

We had breakfast, smoked a couple of cigarettes as we drank coffee, and finally after we cleared the table, decided we all needed a shower. We went upstairs to the bathroom, undressed, and as we got in the shower, we pissed all over each other, needing to get rid of the coffee we had drunk. Jewel had to wash me so she could play with my cock some more and Velma washed Bob and his cock. I washed Jewel and Bob washed Velma and we dried each other off and got dressed.

Bob and Jewel left for home but not before I reminded Jewel of her obligation to me. She let me know she wouldn't forget and off they headed for home.

Velma and I went back inside and immediately she said "Now I need some more of the big, round fucking cock of your in my wet cunt. I can't wait for you to fuck me some more darling, so please hurry and get undressed and give it to me."

I got out of my pants and boxers, she reached under her dress and pulled down her panties and laid on the bed. "Now let me have it and juice my cunt up good before your father and my husband gets home this afternoon."

She spread her lips apart and I shoved my fat prick in her cunt and she squealed with delight as I pushed it all the way in her.

After I filled her cunt up with pollen again, she told me she needed to shit, so we went upstairs to the bathroom. She sat down and let out a tremendous blast, wiped her ass and stood up. I got a washcloth and soap and rinsed the cloth in warm water. She bent over and I soaped her ass and buttocks good, then rinsed them off and dried them. She pulled her panties up saying "That warm water and soap felt so good. I think I will have to have you do that for me on a regular basis darling. Now we need to go down and tidy things up before your father and my husband gets home this afternoon."

We went down and cleaned and straightened up. I told her she needed to take her dress and panties off and put a clean pair of stockings and a garter belt on along with a pair of mid heeled shoes. Then she would really look sexy walking around the house. When father called to let us know he was close to home, she could slip her panties and dress back on and greet him with great enthusiasm.

Velma thought that was good idea so I helped her strip down and get her garter belt on. She slipped a sheer gown on over it and paraded around the house that way until late afternoon when he called and told her he would be home in thirty minutes.

Part 3 will follow.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -