Stepmom and Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally she said "Alright motherfucker, spray me with your baby batter, I want five or six spurts in my fucking cunt then I'm going to suck your cock clean, put my wet knickers back on and we are going to get some sleep."

I pulled my prick out of her cunt and thrust it back in very hard so I was all the way in her cunt and let loose with an intense climax, spraying my semen all over the inside of her pussy.

I had five or six spurts and then I was finished except for leaving my cock thrusting against her cervix.

Velma finally looked back at me and said "Get my fucking wet knickers and put them back on me then get you cock up here by my mouth so I can finish getting all of your semen off of your cock darling."

I retieved her knickers, slipped them over her ankles and up her nylon clad legs to her already leaking cunt. She took hold of them by the waistband and finished puling them up tight. Then she took my now somewhat flaccid cock in her mouth and finished cleaning all the semen off of it. With that, she laid down on the mattress, pulled me down with her, kissed me giving me a taste of my own love juice, and told me "Good night."

It was about one o'clock in the morning and I must have fallen asleep very quickly because the next thing I knew it was eight o'clock and I needed to piss. Velma was beside me snoring very softly. I put my hand in her crotch and felt that it was still quite wet and slippery. I quietly slipped out of bed and tiptoed through the dining room out to the side porch where I pissed contentedly for about two minutes.

I go back in the house and hear what sounds like Yosemite Falls roaring. It is Velma sitting on the chamberpot pissing away with her Directoire Knickers down around her ankles. She reaches for my prick as I stop in front of her and puts sit in her mouth and begins sucking on it. She is still pissing away quite contentedly as she sucks my cock.

She finally finishes and stands up telling me to pull her knickers up around her soaking wet cunt.

She also informs me that right after breakfast, she drinks a glass of prune juice then takes a healthy shit for herself. Today, I can wash her asshole after she wipes, then she will be nice and clean for me.

Velma put her high heeled shoes on and we went to the kitchen to fix breakfast. She drank her prune juice and I fixed bacon, scrambled eggs, toast, and coffee. We finished eating and we were smoking a cigarette when she got up and motioned me to follow her. She went upstairs to the bathroom, pulled her knickers down, sat on the toilet and let loose with the healthiest shit I think I had ever heard. She flushed the toilet then wiped her ass and flushed it again.

"Run some nice warm water in the sink and get a washcloth and some soap darling." she said. "I'm going to bend over and spread my ass cheeks and you can was my asshole and butt, then rinse them off. Then you can wash my asshole again and dry it and I will pull my wet knickers back up."

I ran a sink full of very warm water, soaped the cloth and washed her asshole and butt. Then I rinsed them off and washed them again and dried them. As she pulled her black knickers back up she had to check the gusset to see how wet it was. I looked too and could see streaks of whiteness in it where my semen had dried. She finished pulling them up and was ready to go back downstairs saying "We have all day and all night to ourselves dear. I think I will have you fuck me a few more times today as I really love your big fat cock when it is in my pussy and also my mouth."

We went back down to the bedroom and she pulled her knickers off and studied the gusset for a minute. "Guess I really did leak pretty good last night dear. The gusset is pretty dry and also pretty stiff from all of your semen and sperm. Do you want me to leave them off or put a different pair on this morning? Please remember it is Friday and your father bowls tonite. However, you are going to be his sub, so I will wear panties or knickers to the Lodge when we go for bowling. I don't want a lot of other women seeing I don't have anything on under my dress or skirt."

"Why don't you leave them off while we are at home? Just put your sheer gown on and leave your cunt all nice and visible so I can see it. I may want to eat it for lunch today. You can also leave your garter belt and stockings on too." I said to her.

"I guess I can do that. You know that Bob and Jewel will be at the Lodge and she is going to want your cock stuck in her tonite. She just has the hots for you." Velma told me. "You will need to be very careful or other women will see what is going on and the talk will start behind your back."

She called Jewel and reminded her of bowling tonite. She also said we should makes plans for after bowling that could include some late night activities.

Father's team bowled early so we were finished by nine o'clock. Velma went to the ladies room to pee and I went into the bar and ordered drinks. I knew that this would be Velma's fourth Bombay martini of th night and I think that was more than her limit. I saw that Bob and Jewel were holding a table for us, so I went and sat down with them waiting for Velma to return from peeing.

I sat on Jewel's right so Velma would be on my right. It wasn't a minute until Jewel had her right hand on my leg searching for my cock. As Velma returned I got up and pulled out the chair for her. She looked at me and raised her eyebrows regarding the drink and I told her it was just a nightcap. She quickly let her right hand fall into her lap and I sensed she was feeling Bob's leg for his cock.

We smoked a cigarette, finished our drinks and headed out. Velma told Bob to pull into the back of the driveway so the car would be out of sight and to just come into the house when they got there.

We arrived first, but I could the headlights to Bob's car in the rearview mirror, so I knew they werre right behind us. No sooner had I stopped the car then Velma hollered at me that she needed to piss very badly.

"I shouldn't have let you get me that last martini." she told me. "That was my fourth of the night and I am a little tipsy."

"Well, let me get the car stoped and by that time Bob and Jewel will be here. I would bet she needs to piss too, so you can both go at the same time.That way Bob and I get to watch both of you or piss with you." I said.

Bob eased his car up behind the house and shut off the lights. Jewel got out and was already pulling her skirt up to her waist. Bob was right behind her with his hands unzipping his trousers.

"Looks like everyone needs to piss before we go in the house." I said to them. "Jewel, you and Velma squat down and Bob and I will stand in front of you and either wathc or piss too."

Velma began pissing and all hers would do was spray all over the place. Jewel, on the other hand, had a healthy stream shooting about three feet in front of her. As she was peeing I could see her lovely bush of bright red hair getting wet too. She finished first and then reached over to me and grabbed my cock telling the other two that we would see them for breakfast in the morning.

We went inside and Jewel marched me right to the stairs and up we went. I couldn't help be notice hwo straight the seams on her stockings were and what a nice dark shade of brown they were.

"Head for your bedroom you fucking cocksman. I can't wait much longer to get that fucking long schlong of yours inside my cunt. I am wet, wet, wet just thinking about it fucking me." she said.

I took her into my bedroom where she immediately stripped her skirt and blouse off, along with her slip. That left her standing a cut out bra that showed her long nipples, her garter belt, stockings, and high heels. She reached for my belt, unfastened it, unbutonned my trousers and slipped them and my boxers down to my ankles. I stepped out fo them and Jewel climbed onto my bed. She spread her legs wide apart and taking her hands, pulled her cunt lips open, exposing her clit, peehole and vagina.

I climbed onto the bed and as I did so, she grabbed my totally erecct, turgin cock and said "Now Johnny boy, I want you to give me a good fucking with this schlong of yours. Velma has told me all about how fat and long it is and how good a fuck you are compared with your father. So fuck me deep and breed me honey."

I slipped my cock all the way into her very wet cunt and was up to the hilt. I felt her gasp and shudder as it found her cervix. She squealed with delight telling me I was a big motherfucker. I just kept my prick immersed all the way inside her cunt letting her enjoy having it fucking her. I felt the walls of her cunt get wet again and I asked her if she had orgasmned.

"Your big fucking cock is causing me to get all fucking wet darling. Just keep your peter in there so I can enjoy it. I'll let you know when I want you to flood me with your sticky semen and sperm."

"How long has it been since you've had some cock up in your cunt?" I asked her.

"Longer than I care to think about. Now shut up and just fuck me. I am really enjoying your fucking peter up there probing around." she said.

She wrapped her nylon clad legs around my back and squeezed them tight trying to get me further inside her cunt.

Finally she said "I'm ready for your fucking climax honey. Just spray me good with your hot semen. Then I'm going to put a pair of my black panties on and let it seep out during the night."

With that I increased my tempo and thrust in and out about ten times finally erupting in a huge orgasm that caused me to shoot about five times. Jewel just wiggled and squirmed around on my prick until she was satiated, then dropped her legs on the bed and said "Oh Johnny, that was wonderful. You fucked me so good. Now let me finish by sucking your peter clean of all our juices. Get up here so I can suck your peter."

I moved up to her face and she sucked my cock into her mouth and proceeded to wiggle her tongue around on it cleaning me off. When she finished she said "Now go into my purse and you wil find a pair of black panties. Get them and help put them on me so I can leak into the crotch. Then we must get some sleep."

I got up, found her panties, and helped get them on her legs. She raised her ass off the bed and pulled them up tight around her cunt. I laid down beside her and was soon sound asleep.

It must have been around three in the morning when I woke up and saw light coming from the bathroom. I quietly got up and went to the hallway and looked into the bathroom. I was amazed at what I saw. Bob was sitting on the toilet nude and Velma was sitting on his lap facing him still wearing her garter belt and stockings.

"Now you fucking little whore, piss on me some more." he told her. "That's it. You know I love it when you pee all over me. It's so hot and feels so good and right now you are so fucking drunk you don't know what you are doing."

"Fuck you Bob. I am not drunk and I do know what I'm doing. Just because I had a couple of more martinis when we came inside doesn't make me drunk. I've only had five or six all night. Now why don't you stick your fucking tongue up in my pussy and eat me? I would really like that and I know you would too." Velma said.

With that, she stood up and put her pussy in his face. I could see her spread her cunt lips so he could eat her cunt. As he ate her I heard her cry out and squeal as she enjoyed it. She continued to stand there and let him suck her cunt and play with her cunt until he finally had enough.

I sneaked back to my room and heard them going back down to her bedroom as Velma said "Now I'm going to suck that prick of yours some more and have you give me a little hot dessert darling."

I went back to my bedroom and shook Jewel awake and told her to quietly follow me downstairs. She wanted to know why and I told her we were going to observe a cock sucking session between Bob and Velma.

We left our shoes off and sneaked very quietly down to the bottom of the steps. There was a light on the dresser that was on and we could see Bob lying on his back with his prick standing straight up in the air and Velma hovered over him about ready to engulf his cock in her mouth. Velma had removed her bra and her small teats did dangle a little bit but not much. However, in her garter belt and stockings she looked very seductive.

She grabbed Bob's cock and slipped her mouth over his foreskin so she could nibble on it a bit. I also knew from a past experience she would attempt to stick her togue inside his foreskin while it was dangling over the head of his cock. If she couldn't do that, she would take her hands and spread his foreskin apart, then put her tongue inside of it and nibble on it some more.We watched Velma's head bob up and down on Bob's cock as she sucked him off. After about two minutes Bob told her "You are a fucking little whore who likes sucking cocks and here comes my dessert for you." with that Velma just raised her mouth slightly above the head of his cock and caught his semen as it spurted out the end of his cock. She quickly covered his cock again with her mouth and began sucking furiously so as to get every drop of his precious juice.

Finally, after about two minutes of sucking him, she raised up and stroked his shrinking peter a little bit, then ran her tongue around the rim of it, licking any residue that still remained. Bob just laid on the pillow, content to relax after a robust session by my step mother. During all of this Jewel had her hand fastened around my shaft and I was rubbing her panty covered ass with my hand, sometimes slipping into the crotch to see how wet she was getting.

Velma sat on Bob's chest and told him to kiss her. He raised his head up and she gave him part of her dessert as a present. Then he began sucking on her little teats until she told him to stop.

She looked over at the doorway and saw us peeking in on them. "Do you think I am one of the world's best cocksuckers Jewel? He sure blasted a load in my mouth and on my face when he came. I didn't realize he would have so much semen stored up in his nuts."

"He loves to have his prick sucked Velma. I'm delighted you could make his blast off the way he did. Now he will want me to suck his cock like that and I don't think I can do it as good as you did. But, by the way, your stepson gave me a very good fucking and filled my cunt with his cream. I'm so full I'm leaking all over the crotch of my panties. I'm so wet I may have to borrow a pair of your panties so I can dry my pussy." Jewel told her.

"Come over here, Jewel, you little whore and let me feel the crotch of your panties. I want to feel how wet they really are." said Velma

Jewel went over to the edge of the bed and Velma stuck her hand in the crotch and said "Oh my God. You are so fucking wet you're going to be dripping on the floor in a minute. John, go get another pair of sheer black panties from my drawer and put them on her."

I found a very sheer pair of black panties in the drawer and went back over to the bed. Jewel had pushed her very wet panties down to her ankles and was stepping out of them. As she lifted a foot I slipped it into the clean pair, then the other foot and pulled them up for her. You could clearly see all of her abundant red hair through the panties.

"I need to pee pee again." Velma said as she got off the bed and slipped into her slingback pumps. "I'm going to have Bob sit on a chair on the porch and I'm going to sit on his lap and piss all over him. He loves it when I do that, don't you Bobby?"

Velma grabbed Bob by his now flaccid cock and led him to the kitchen and the side porch. Jewel and I followed, her also holding onto my dick. Both Velma and Jewel were still wearing their garter belts and stockings and in spite of all the activity that had gone on, both of them had straight seams.

I knew what Velma was going to do since I had already seen them earlier in the bathroom. Sure enough, Bob say in an armless chair and Velma sat on his lap facing him.

"You love it when I do this to you don't you you cuntlicker? My pee pee is all hot and gets you warm and wet. Then I make you eat my pussy don't I? Are you ready for me to piss all over your cock and nuts?"

Bob just nodded and I heard the all to familiar hiss of her pissing and Bob screamed at her. "You little fucking whore. You just get your kicks out of pissing on me and then making you eat your fucking hairy cunt. Your pee is so hot and it is flooding my fucking prick."

Velma pissed on him for about a minute then got up and put her cunt right in front of his face saying "Now eat me you big fucking prick. I want you to make me have an orgasm. Then we are going to go inside and get some sleep."

Jewel decided she needed to piss since she hadn't gone since before we fucked, so she pulled her panties down and took them off, then sat on Bob's lap and pissed all over his cock and balls too.

"Oh dear, you've gotten me all fucking wet again. You're a little whore too." he told Jewel.

With that, Jewel got off Bob, got her panties, took my hand and said "Johnny, take me upstairs and fuck me again with the huge peter of yours. Good night everyone." and upstairs we went.

We went back to my bedroom where Jewel proceeded to lie on the bed with her legs spread wide open saying to me, "Now get that long big round fucking cock in my very wet cunt and spread your pollen in it. I am famished for more of your big peter and I need it now."

She spread her red haired cunt lips open and I mounted her, driving my cock all the way into her soaking wet cunt with the first thrust. After I got it in all the way, I just let it lie quietly inside of her, letting her savor the full length of it as well as the roundness of it. She wiggled and squirmed and bucked and humped my prick, enjoying every inch of it and coming on it like a waterfall calling me all sorts of names.

Finaly, after about five minutes she whispered to me "Alright you big stud, flood my fucking cunt with your hot love juice so I can enjoy it once more tonite and then we sleep."

I thrust my cock in and out of her cunt about ten times causing her to climax a couple of more times, then I cut loose with a load of semen that must have splattered her cunt all over. I sprayed four or five more times and was finished and lay quietly on her letting her come down off of her high. Then I pulled my now nearly fllaccid cock out of her very wet cunt. She immediately grabbed hold of the wet appendage and pulled me to her face where she proceeded to stick it in her mouth and suck the remaining juices off of it, swallowing my foreskin as she did so.

When she completed her mission, she pulled my foreskin back over the end of my peter, asked me to get her black panties back on her so she wouldn't leak on the sheets, and said we were going to get some sleep. I got up and slipped her panties back on her nylon covered legs. She pulled them up to her waist, kissed me deeply, and turned over to sleep for awhile.

We got up about eight thirty and went into the bathroom so we could both piss. I had Jewel sit on my lap while she pissed then we traded places and I pissed on her hairy red cunt. When I finished she stuck my cock in her mouth and began sucking on it again. I was horny again and gave her a mouthful of semen about thirty seconds after she began. That seemed to satisfy her for the time being. She put her heels on and we went downstairs to have some breakfast with me just wearing my sheer white gown.

When we entered the kitchen Bob was sitting on the tble drinking a cup of coffee. He had put on his eight strap black garter belt, light brown nylons,and one inch pumps. Velma was sitting in a chair in front of him sucking on his erect cock and smoking a cigarette. She was still in her garter belt, stockings, shoes,and sheer black gown. She had her left hand on the base of Bob's cock stroking it as she was sucking on it.