Stepping Over the Taboo Barrier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe this shit, you must have a death wish." she whimpered as she was catching her breath.

I was contemplating what I was going to do with her as I had no real goal and acted on impulse. I finally looked at her eyes, which I tried to avoid as much as I could. They were normally hazel but looked black in the night. She was locked in a dead stare with me before I broke contact. Her eyebrows stayed crunched together looking mean, but she was still beautiful no matter what face she wore. Seeing her mouth sit open and panting deeply made my cock tingle, and I came up with what I wanted to do to her in that moment. Realizing I was already off the deep end and there was no going back, I decided I would get myself off by dry-humping against her. Looking at her tits bobble up and down with each breath, I slowly began to grind my hips against her stomach. Every part of her body was soft and sexy. If you had to, you could get off by humping against any part of her with relative ease.

"You can't be serious. You are a sick and twisted pervert," she said with a stern but low voice, still catching her breath.

Not parting my lips to speak to her even once, I continued humping her stomach. Regaining some strength, she arched her back pushing herself up into me, still attempting to throw me off of her. It felt amazing to have her squeezing herself against my cock while her tits rolled all around hitting my thigh and then bouncing back up almost hitting her chin. Avoiding her gaze and staring off at the wall, it only took me about three minutes of grinding against her warm, soft body before I felt the surge of the demon coming up from within me. I got more forceful and pushed into her stomach deeper and deeper with every thrust. I guess she realized I was almost done and she just turned her head towards the TV and sat completely still. I exploded in my own pants as I felt wave after wave of sperm shooting out and tingling my cock head.

"Oh shit," I gasped lightly.

The sensation was so good that I was actually left jerking back and forth on top of her. It was much more pleasurable than masturbating but the feeling didn't even last for a good ten seconds as the overwhelming feeling of guilt, fear, and just plain disgust at what I was doing fought it off quickly. The folds in my pants trapped my sperm in one section causing a bigger amount than normal to seep through onto her stomach as it had nowhere else to go. Wiggling out the last bit of tingles, I slumped over her slightly catching my breath. I heard a strange sort of coughing sound which caused me to look at her face. When I did, I felt something wet hit me right on the nose. She had spit on me and had such a look of disgust that it actually hurt my heart to see it coming from my own mother, even though I deserved it.

Wanting to get down from on top of her without taking a blow to the face, I got both feet on the ground and positioned myself in a way to get a head start in backing up without her getting to move first. In one quick motion, I let go of her hands and jumped back at the same time. She launched herself forward on the loveseat and grabbed her robe so fast that I thought it was a weapon and immediately braced myself. To my surprise she was wiping the smeared cum off of her furiously as if it was a disease burning her skin. She then completely took the robe off and threw it at me. Still expecting her to try something, I knocked it out of my view so that I could see what she was doing. She was just standing there in her panties and bra. Having not seen my mother like this since I was a kid, I was dumbfounded by her sex appeal. She had amazing breast that could barely be contained by her bra, flat stomach which was fit and lean, and an ass that protruded outwards looking like it was perfect for cuffing. I scanned her up and down right in front of her. Eyes hungrily combing every inch of her body. When I finally looked at her eyes, they were anything but motherly. Snapping me back to reality, she gave me a cold dead stare. My heart felt like it weighed a million pounds as it sank to my stomach.

"Wait until your father comes home, he will beat the shit out of you for daring to lay a hand on his woman," she said calmly as if anticipating it.

The word father stabbed my already sinking heart even more as terror washed over me. I didn't respond back until I looked at the clock on the wall in the dining room. Noticing my dad still had a good three hours before he was due home, I breathed a sigh of relief. I quickly came up with a plan to hurry and pack up some clothes and get the fuck out of that house before he came home. I grabbed my mother's robe and sprinted to my room. I always keep my clothes together already in outfits so I don't have to search for anything in the mornings. I tossed my mother's robe in the back of my closet and left the door sitting open as a bag was more important at the moment. Feeling my stomach turning and grinding from the entire situation made me panic even more. Even though I had a few hours to get clear, I couldn't shake the helpless feeling while still being in that house. As I was wrecking my room looking for a bag, I heard the shower cut on. My mother was washing up, which for some reason made me recall having her between my legs. Not able to find a bag, I took my university bookbag and emptied the second carry section of old and already graded papers. I shoved in three outfits, grabbed my spare money from between my mattress and begin walking to the front door. As I rounded the corner to the front door hallway, I took one last glance at the loveseat before leaving. I grabbed my jacket and threw it on my shoulders and I walked to my car. Tossing my bag and jacket into the passenger seat as I started up the car. I reached for my phone to check the time and I saw that I did all of this within five minutes. Feeling a weight lifted off my shoulders, I threw my car in reverse and got out of the driveway. I sat in the street for a few more minutes as I let everything that just happened flash over my mind. I grabbed my phone and called up my best friend Kevin to ask him if I could crash at his place for a few nights. Without even questioning me about the late time I was calling him and the weird request, he accepted me.

"Of course bro, but you have to keep it down when you get here as I got my piece over," he said laughing. That was basically a sign that he had a girl over and was going to be having sex with her. "I'll leave the front door unlocked."

"Thanks bro, good looking out," I replied laughing. Signaling that I understood what he was about to do.

We were best friends since elementary school and practically brothers at this point. Almost everything we said while around each other was coded. From years of hanging out non-stop, we started speaking in codes so that we could talk about people right in front of them without them taking noticing. This was something we did when talking about girls. Although we went to different universities, we still talked regularly. I felt so grateful for him at that moment that I would have hugged him had he been near me.

*****_____*****

I arrived to his place without issue. Walking into his apartment had absolutely no warm home feeling. Everything was bare with no art and just the bare minimum of furniture in each room. I placed my jacket in the closet right next to the door and noticed It was completely silent in there. I made sure to tip-toe to the couch to make as little noise as possible. I sat down a heaved a sigh of relief. I placed my bag right next to my leg as I reached for the remote to turn the TV on. Making sure the volume was down, I aimlessly flipped through channels. My mind was racing as I was imagining the scenario that would play out when my mom told my dad about what happened, making it near impossible for me to sleep the first night. I had no doubt that my mother would tell him as she wasn't one who would bluff or make empty threats, at least to my knowledge. I sank into the couch after I kicked my shoes off and noticed I had an alert on my phone. As I was checking my phone, I noticed it was three in the morning. Which meant that my dad was on the way home or already arrived depending on if he left right away. I went to my text messages and saw one from my dad. My heart fell straight into my ass as fear washed over me once again. I checked the message and saw he was asking if I was still awake. I realized then that he hadn't arrived home yet. I replied telling him that I was awake but I was over a friends house at the moment. He wrote back saying never mind and left our conversation at that.

That night I was in what I like to call "cat sleep" mode. I could fall asleep, but the slightest twitch would pop me up like a mad man. I woke up springing to life at the sound of Kevin taking a piss in the night. I was in such a terrible state of mind and my nerves were shot. I had to try and sleep like that or else I would have no energy to start the next day with.

The next morning, I was awakened by the front door closing. Kevin's "piece" had left and just Kevin and I remained. He came out of his room checking to see if I was awake. Once he saw that I was, he pumped his hips against the air as though it was an imaginary girl. Signaling to me that he indeed slept with her. We both giggled.

"What's up bro, you got kicked out your house or something?" he asked while still smiling from his previous stunt.

`"Something like that, my mom is on my case," I replied while looking away.

"Good thing you just said something about your mom, I just remembered I have to help my mom move some things around at her house today," he said while looking bummed recalling it.

"Is it alright if chill at your place until I patch things up at home?" I asked with a concerned look on my face.

Noticing I was feeling pretty bad, he shouted, "My place is your place, you already know that! But anyway, I got to get ready to roll if I still want free time to myself today."

I smiled and gave him a nod before turning to look at the TV. Realizing I was sitting on my phone, I lifted up and grabbed it. Immediately after I had the shock of my life. I had a staggering thirty missed calls and forty text messages. My stomach began to turn instantly as I knew I was in for a battle. I unlocked my phone and breathed a sigh of relief. It seems I had a bot calling and texting me the whole time. All the texts were an identical message about me winning a prize, and all the missed calls were from untraceable numbers. I scrolled to see if my dad or mom had a message mixed in there but they didn't. I thought that was odd because if she had told him, I am sure he would have been trying to contact me right away.

The entire day went by without any contact at all. I sat on the couch only getting up to use the bathroom and to grab a bite to eat. I was still running through scenarios in my head. Some of them as extreme as the police looking for me, others with me and my dad fighting. After nightfall began to fall, Kevin came strolling in looking exhausted. He nodded to me as he dragged himself to his room with his coat and everything still on. Minutes later I could hear him snoring. I soon followed as I had nothing to keep me awake and I was just stressing myself out.

The next morning played out similarly to the last. Kevin would get up and shower, grab something to eat while chatting with me for a bit, and then leave. Meanwhile, I was not getting any response from back home. This was actually more nerve wracking than talking about it with them, because at least I would understand where everything was headed. The silent treatment allowed me to torture my own self to death before they even had a chance to. As much as I was worried about them, I wasn't going to be the first one to say anything as I was scared to death of doing so. On the third day, which was a Tuesday, I got a phone call from my dad.

Steeling myself, I answered. "Hello?"

"Hey son, why have you been sleeping out for almost 3 days?" he said.

I was scanning his voice for any hint of anger and it seemed pretty normal so I replied, " Oh, no reason, just chilling."

"Come home today, I need you to help me out." he said as calmly as ever.

This shocked me, as it implied he really didn't know why I would be on the run. Still feeling sketchy about the situation I asked more questions to get to the bottom of what he really wanted.

"Oh really, what is it that you need me to help you out with?" I asked nervously.

"To get your mother a gift." he whispered.

It then dawned on me that their anniversary was coming up. I still found it to be weird of him asking for my help because he had never done so before. I had to be sure he was not trying to lure me in and then attack when I was least expecting it.

So I asked, "Oh, you never asked for my help before, what's the deal now?"

"I'm needed at another job site and it just happens to line up with the day of our anniversary. I will be gone until next Sunday and I wanted you to give her the gift on the promised day and I will call her. That way it will still be a little special," he said.

Understanding that the coast was clear, we arranged to meet at a local mall. I started to gather my things so that I could leave within an hour. I figured since a few days have passed and he didn't show signs of knowing, then my mother must have went back on her word. Just the thought of that was shocking as that was very unlike her. I texted Kevin letting him know I was headed back home and then I started on my way to meet my dad at our local mall.

*****_____*****

Meeting my dad still gave me a nervous feeling that I couldn't shake, but I decided I was going to go through with it. We arrived at the mall and greeted each other with a high-five and a smile just like always and then made our way to the entrance. This simple greeting took loads of stress off of me. In the back of my mind, I imagined this all being a hoax and him just trying to get me to meet him. Glad that turned out to not be the case. We engaged in small talk as we made our way to a jewelry store. I gave him a look that showed I was concerned with what he was going to buy.

"Since I am not going to actually be there, I thought I should get her a real expensive gift to take her mind off of it," my dad said.

"How much are you willing to spend," I said while casually glancing at the prices of a few items.

"Upper limit is five thousand," he whispered while winking at me.

"Haha, wow dad, I didn't know you was a baller," I snickered sarcastically.

This was incredibly weird as my dad was a known cheapskate. He cared nothing for expensive things and always spent his money smart, resulting in him having an absolutely massive bank account from years of saving. It was apparent that he wanted to spoil her this time. We looked around the store for a good ten minutes before I saw a necklace that had two silver hearts that were interlaced with each other. Each heart had a diamond in the center of it. To me, that signified two hearts connecting making one. I yanked him towards me so that he could see.

"This is it right here dad, this is perfect and it's only nine hundred dollars," I joked.

"What about this one," he said as he pointed to one next to it.

It was a gold leaf with intricate details. You could see every vein of the leaf, as if they just dipped a real leaf in gold. The entire stem of the leaf was replaced with diamonds. I shook my head in disbelief as I looked at him.

"What about this says I love you," I said while about to burst out into laughter.

"Nothing says I love you like three thousand dollars," he said while making gestures of imaginary money falling from his hands.

Already turning red from that spoiled rich kid joke, I replied, "well if that's what you like, then that will do."

"How about I get both and you can give her yours as well," he said while raising an eyebrow.

"Uhh... sure, I guess," I said while signaling for a jeweler to come over.

*****_____*****

We bought both of them and I was told to hold on to them. During the entire situation, I had completely forgotten about what had happened between me and my mother. Just hanging out with my dad was good for clearing my mind for the moment. That all changed suddenly as I pulled into the driveway. Thankfully, my mom's car was gone. Even though she wasn't home, my nervous feeling had came back. I grabbed the jewelry boxes and my clothes out of my car and headed back into the house. The place was riddled with the scent of my mother. Always feeling so cozy and warm. I nodded to my dad and made my way to my room. He went into his room and took a nap so he could be rested before his flight. I hid the jewelry boxes and threw my clothes bag in my closet. I caught a glimpse of my mother's robe that I had thrown in there and even more fear was instilled in me. I was beginning to torture myself again with the thoughts of my mom bursting in here and telling my dad. I needed to have a plan, so I opened my window and prepared it to make an easy jump out in case of emergency.

After laying out on my bed torturing myself to death, I dozed off. I was awakened by the front door slamming shut. My mother was now home as was coming straight towards the bed rooms. Every step she took sounded like she was stomping because all of my senses were at peak performance. I was in high-alert mode when I heard her open their room door. Pressing my ears against my door, I listened to hear what they were about to talk about. She had certainly seen my car in the driveway, so this was a great time to drop the bomb if she had plans to. Not even a minute later, I heard their door open. I realized my door was unlocked so I snapped the lock shut. Had any of them attempted to open my door, I would have flew out the window and into the scenery below. Luckily, no one came to my door and I instead, heard my mother making her way to the kitchen. She had started making something to eat for my dad before he left.

About thirty minutes passed and I heard my mom call for my dad. I could hear his suitcase scraping across the floor as he made his way out of his room and into the kitchen. Still on high-alert, I just sat near my door eavesdropping their conversation and the sounds of them eating. Once my dad was done he called out to me.

"T, come and drop me off at the airport so I won't have to leave my car there!" he yelled, trying to make his voice reach me from the kitchen.

I had half the mind to pretend like I was sleeping, but I'd decided against it as I didn't want him to come to my room for some reason.

"Okay!" I yelled back through my door.

I was getting nervous about leaving my room because this would be the first time I will have seen my mother since the whole ordeal. The last face she gave me, still hung in my brain like it just happened. I came out of my room and noticed she was in the kitchen with my dad. I power-walked to the front door when I heard a kissing sound. He was saying goodbye to her, but I was just focused on getting outside so I wouldn't have to confront her. My dad came waltzing out the house with a huge suitcase and I helped him put it in my car. Once we were all settled, I started on my way to the airport. I was feeling a huge amount of relief with him leaving because he was the main cause for danger in that house. My mother, while very aggressive at times, could be easily dealt with by me.

"On the anniversary day, I will text you so that you can give her the gifts right as I call," my dad said.

"Alright, not a problem," I responded.

We arrived at the airport and I helped him move his luggage out of the car before giving him a high-five and watching him enter the building.

*****_____*****

I got back home and pulled into the driveway. I sat in the car for a good five minutes counting how many times I've gotten lucky in the past few days. This entire situation could have went south so easily, but so far, nothing has happened. I fiddled with my keys as I went in the house and put my coat on the hook behind the door. I was immediately struck with deja-vu . The familiar scene of the TV light flickering in the living room gave me flashbacks of what I did to my mom. The only thing different is that my mother's perfume was so strong that it smelled like I had it on my nose. The place was completely drenched in her scent, and it wasn't like that when I left. Sure the house always had her smell, but this was way stronger. I made my way around the corner and saw the same scene from a few nights ago. My mother was curled up in the loveseat at the exact same position. The crazy part about this is that she actually dared to wear a robe that was even more revealing than her last one. This is insane because she never showed any skin before. The robe was an all white, silk material that stopped halfway on her thigh. The way she sat exposed almost all of her leg and thigh. It was oiled well as it reflected the light of the TV very sharply. As if that wasn't enough, she had the opening of the robe perfectly cupped around her breast. It was pulled down so far that I could easily make out the bra. I was almost floored when I noticed the type of bra she had on. It was pure white just like the robe, but it looked like the bra to a lingerie set. The entire top half was see-through, but had all types of flowers over it. You could see her skin in between each flower. My dick actually got a little chubby looking at her. Even though she was my mom, her body is the type that you could only wish your future girl would have.