Stepping Over the Taboo Barrier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed the tub of ice cream and handed me a spoon. It was indeed strawberry ice cream, but the other half was something that I couldn't name. It looked like a bunch of crushed leaves and rocks mixed in with vanilla ice cream. I steered clear of that and chose to stick with my bread and butter, strawberry. About ten minutes passed and we were eating away. The movie was actually funny and drew me into it. The whole situation with my mother was the last thing on my mind as I was bursting out laughing from the scenes. A few minutes later my mom caught my attention.

"Blargh, ugh!" she swallowed with resistance.

Breaking me from the movie for a second. "What happened?" I asked.

"Here try this," she said still having half of it on her spoon.

Before I could even protest that I didn't like the way it looked, she had her spoon against my lip. I just opened and prepared to taste dirt and rocks. To my surprise, it was delicious.

"Mmm, that is actually really good," I said while cleaning her spoon.

"Haha I was just messing with you. You thought it was going to taste horrible huh?" she snickered.

"Yeah, its appearance is actually far removed from what it tastes like." I said while looking to see how much of it was left.

She took the entire tub of ice cream and sat it back on the table, taking both of our spoons and setting it on top. Just as she predicted earlier, the comforter was looking like a great move as the ice cream left a chill on both of us. She grabbed it and stood up to shake the folds out of it and then sat back down covering both of us. As she sat plopped back down on the loveseat, her left hand landed on my right thigh and she just left it there. Already being hyper-aware of her movements, I could tell from a mile away that she did that on purpose. Confused, but not dumb enough to say anything and put her on the spot, I looked back at the movie trying to steer clear of the thought. Thinking on it too much would almost certainly give me a hard-on. A minute later, I felt her adjusting herself next to me. She had curled her legs up to her right side in her famous position and leaned all her weight against me into my right arm. This was a smart move if you wanted a guy to put his arm around you as it would be super uncomfortable for him to keep his arms at his side. I've been through many situations similar to this and I knew what to do. I thought the move would've been too bold though, because if she really was just chilling and relaxing, I would seem like I'm trying to touch on her again. Scaring myself, I sit for another five minutes like that before my arm started to fall asleep. Not able to take the tingling in my arm anymore, I pull it out from my side and lay it over her right side. She immediately snuggled into me even harder, pressing her breast into my side. This made it clear as day to me what she was doing. I still couldn't figure out why, but I was down as long as she was making the moves. Having her up under my arm and her soft breast pressed against me actually made me get a full hard-on. This was a little concerning as my dick was in mesh shorts and would tent them without much resistance. Jeans on the other hand, being a stiffer fabric, would offer resistance against you and in some cases, outright keep it from showing.

The movie was now the last thing on my mind. I couldn't tell you what was going on even if you paid me. All my attention was drawn to trying to decipher her advances and making sure she wouldn't make a mistake and rub my erection, giving away the fact that I am turned on. Because after all, she could just be cuddling just for the sake of cuddling and thinking nothing of it.The movie dragged on and eventually ended.

"Want to watch another?" she said in a voice so soft that it might as well have been a whisper.

"Sure," I said as I looked at the end credits.

She hopped up and threw on some action move. Not sure about what was going to happen next, I sat completely still as if I was glued there. It was actually getting hot under the blanket. When she got up to swap the movies, I could see the light of the TV reflecting off of her forehead a lot, meaning that she was sweating. Even with that, she came back over and got under the hot ass blanket. This revealed her hand to me as she clearly wanted to have a reason to cuddle against me. Only a fool would be still in the dark at this point. At that realization, my cock surged to full stiffness as it had put two and two together and made sense of what could possibly happen. Instead of sitting up against me, she left a gap of about one foot between us. I then felt her swing her legs and lay them completely over my lap. This is not strange, as she has done this before. The only difference is that I have a raging hard-on and she put her leg right on top of it. There is no doubt in my mind now that she knows I have a hard-on. Having nowhere to put my right hand, I just set it on top of her left thigh. I placed it high enough so that I almost touched the base of her shorts. They were so extremely short, so you can imagine how high up my arm was. She's as quiet as a mouse about it, so don't expect me to blow it for myself. As the movie kicks off, she takes her right leg and lays it on top of her left leg, forcing it down harder on my raging erection. I showed no response as I looked at the movie. They might as well have been speaking in a different language though, as I couldn't understand a word that was being said. I was enjoying the feeling of her leg resting against my cock. She would occasionally switch legs, putting the left leg on top and the right leg on the bottom, rubbing my dick in the process. All of this went on for like thirty minutes. Suddenly things heated up.

"Dammit, I need another pillow for my back," she said as she looked over to the big couch.

It sat to the far left of me but was in reaching distance if you stretched over fully, and had massive pillows lining the back of it. She prepared herself to get up and get them. Instead of taking her feet off of me, standing up, and walking over to get them, she slid herself up on top of me. Using my lap as a seat. I was actually stunned from that maneuver. Her big soft fleshy ass landed straight on my cock and lined up perfectly between her cheeks. She then leaned to her left and stretched to get a big pillow, but it was obvious that it was a half-assed attempt. She tried to reach for it for another ten seconds, shifting back and forth ever so slightly on my dick. I didn't even bother looking at the movie as I was enjoying the feeling and getting an eye full of the ass that was on my lap. The softness of it was out of this world. It felt like it could even give marshmallows a run for their money. She eventually realized she wasn't going to reach it and decided to stand up. Instead of getting right up, she slid forward off of me. Rubbing the cheeks of her ass down my whole shaft. The feeling was amazing. Had this been a random girl, I would have just grabbed her hips and tried my hand, but this was my mother. She already blew up at me for my previous stunt, so I did not want to be responsible for this, just in case it goes south.

Once she grabbed the pillow, she started on her way back over. Playing the fool, she acted as though she was so involved in the movie and didn't know where she was standing. I could see that she lined up perfectly with my lap as she attempted to sit back down. I spread my legs open so that she would be able to sit perfectly back on my dick. Hopefully, it would be even better than when she slid up on me sloppily. She had her eyes locked on the screen the entire time and she laughed as though it was something interesting going on. I sat there in anticipation as I looked at the ass the was about to sit on me. My cock, throbbing harder and faster, was now positioned in a straight line so that it would line up with the cheeks of her ass. She then finally sat down. It felt as though I was encased inside her. Such a soft and fleshy ass that spread out over me as she sat down. She sat perfectly still for another ten seconds before she placed the big pillow in the spot where she was before. She sat on me for another ten seconds, still laughing at the nonsense on the movie. I finally felt her start to position herself to get off. Getting lost in the feeling for a second, I mistakenly pumped up into her ass. Noticeably raising her up and plopping her back down on me, sending waves of pleasure through me.

I was kicking myself internally for making it too obvious when it was clear that she wanted to play it off. She stopped dead in her tracks and discontinued her movement to get off me. Instead she just sat still. While this was a good feeling, it wasn't going to get me off. After about a minute or two of her just sitting on me giggling at the screen, I gave her another pump similar to the first one, causing her to rise up and plop back down on me. This was what I needed to get off. A little more rubbing would do fine. She gave no reaction to it and didn't break contact with the screen even once. Realizing this was a green light, I repeated it again. Rising her up and letting her fall back on my dick, squeezing it between my pelvis and her ass.. After about the fifth time, I felt her start slowly rocking back and forth. It was very subtle at first and hardly noticeable, but after a few minutes of it, it was a full out slow grind. She would slowly slide forward and then push back against my cock, massaging the entire length. I started pumping up into her every time she pushed back as the sensation of getting my cock squeezed in her ass was sending me to the edge quickly.

The fear of the situation had left me completely as I neared my explosion. She didn't turn around or say a word the entire time. Feeling the money-shot coming, I started pumping up into her more forcefully. No longer able to play it off as a simple rocking motion, I had her bouncing up and down squishing my cock over and over.

"Oh, shit," I whispered as I was at the cliff.

As soon as I said that, she slid off of me to the right and laid on her pillow. I was left with my cock twitching furiously, but not able to cum. I looked at her to see why she stopped, but she wouldn't make eye contact. Instead, she spread her legs open wide and looked at the movie. A simple gap in her legs would have meant nothing, but seeing how wide she spread them, it looked like she wanted me to play with her vagina. Her mound sat a few inches from my right arm, meaning it wouldn't take much movement to touch. Since it was obvious what was going on, I had no fear in touching her. I chose to mentally block out her previous reaction and just focus on the now. Testing the waters, I went for the good old "stretch arm adjustment". I kept my eyes on the TV as I let my arm land on her pussy. I was caught off guard by what happened.

She was absolutely drenched. Part of my arm touched the part of her shorts that covered her thigh and it was soaked thoroughly. There wasn't a spot on those shorts that wasn't wet. It really felt like she really pissed on herself. I reached down to readjust my dick so that I would be able to lean without bending it, and I noticed my shorts were wet also. She was absolutely gushing fluid all over us. I have seen girls wet before, but never to this extent. I was shocked, amazed, and turned on all at once. Instead of continuing my bluff, I slid my arm down so that my hand could get in a better position to massage her clit. Once I actually touched her with my fingers, I felt her body jerk a little. I was curious about all this fluid so I rubbed my fingers together to feel the consistency of the it. It was very hot and extremely slimy. It was slimy to the point where I could rub her clit through her shorts and have little to no friction. I started rubbing on her clit in small quick circles. Since was doing this over her shorts, I didn't have many motions to use. I would mix it up after the circling and move up and down, then jump back to the circles. She would twitch ever so slightly when I changed motions, but she never moaned. I took a glance at her vagina to get some mental images and I noticed my rubbing had created a white lather on top of the shorts from her cream. Those shorts were going to be no good after this.

I then peeped up at her face and she had her eyes closed, no longer interested in the movie. I started moving randomly, choosing to avoid patterns, and I noticed her twitching was starting to happen more frequently. I placed my entire hand over her mound and gently rubbed the entire thing. I immediately heard the squelching of the fluid still inside her pussy. The smell seeping out of her was strong enough to tame an entire army of men. It could draw you in with ease, and she was still leaking a tremendous amount. The sound was very hot, so I would pull gently and push on her clit, and after that I would cup her mound and massage the whole thing beckoning that sound to come out. This went on for about five straight minutes before I heard her breathing change. It was starting to get heavy, followed by gentle moaning as she rocked against my hand trying to hump it after every movement. It was obvious she was nearing climax, and unlike her, I wasn't going to back off at the last second. Picking up the pace, I pressed against her swollen clit and wiggled my hand up and down, applying more and more pressure. Her moaning was starting to form words, whereas before, it was coming from her throat.

"Mmm," I heard her say as I massaged her bean.

Suddenly, I felt her legs snap shut on my arm locking it in place on her clit. She started flailing in an all out seizure mode as her orgasm rippled through her body. She arched her back, pushing her big breast up so high that I couldn't even see her face anymore. Her legs were shaking so violently that it was actually rocking me as my arm was still trapped between them. During that whole time she barely let out a peep. Even though she wasn't saying anything, she was panting louder and louder as she started to come down from her high. I felt her legs ease up on my arm and I pulled my arm back to my side. My fingers were actually wrinkled as though I had been in water all day.

Still left with a throbbing erection, I began to rub it gently with my left hand. The buildup that I had before had subsided and I was basically starting anew. Without even bothering with her usual clumsy excuse, she placed her legs back over my lap and mounted me facing the TV again. I adjusted my legs to make her properly sit in the middle, crushing my dick under her soft ass. I suddenly felt her hands on my knees and saw her bending forward. She pushed back into me with so much force that it actually readjusted my position on the loveseat. Her rocking was no longer subtle. It was deep intense strokes, milking my shaft from the base to the tip. The aroma coming off of her was intoxicating. Every whiff I got sent electricity straight to my cock. Since she was trying hard to make me cum this time, I didn't hold back either. I started pumping into her with every push she did. Making sure I shoved as much of my length into her ass as I could. The excitement of the whole rocking motion and the added pressure from her pushing made it so that my seed didn't have to wait long. The tingles soon gripped my balls and cock, forcing me to reach out and grab her hips to force her down harder on me. I noticed again how her shorts were absolutely drenched. She stopped rocking and sat still while I ground my dick against her ass viciously. After about five more strokes, I took one last one before I was overcome with electricity. I forced her down hard as my cock spurted my juice all over my shorts. I felt like I could shoot her off of me with how forceful the orgasm hit me. I was left twitching slightly trying to shake out the last bit of feeling, and she gave me one last gentle push before she just laid back against me.

I put my head off to the left and she laid her head on my right shoulder. I sat there breathing heavily for a few moments while I waited to come down. We sat like that for what felt like an eternity, but was only about five minutes. The movie was nearing its end, and so were we. During that whole bout, we never made much eye contact or spoke to each other about what we were doing. Everything was done without words. Since I had gone flaccid, I had stretched my right hand a bit and laid it on the pillow that she had used to lay on. I suddenly felt a cold liquid all over it. She had a small puddle on the pillow. How in the world was she leaking that much liquid. That was actually blowing my mind as this was the most I had ever seen. Not even in porn did they leak this much. As the movie played out its last scene, she slowly got up off of me and stood up. She stretched for a second and then scooped up her comforter and started walking towards the bedrooms. She didn't turn to look at me once, but I eyed her the entire time. I couldn't believe what had just happened, and I wasn't about to say anything to ruin it.

I guess she was leaving the cleaning to me. I reached down to straighten my shorts and felt her warm, slimy liquid all over them. It made me smirk as I was the one who got her so wet. I clicked the lamp to my left on as I got up to turn the movie and the TV off. The ice cream sitting on the coffee table had an entire melted layer across the top coating everything. I grabbed it and hurried to the kitchen to put it in the freezer. Once I stepped back out the kitchen and made my way back to the living room, I could make out the smell in the room. It smelled like absolute sex. I straightened out the cushions on the loveseat and grabbed the big soaked pillow that was supposed to go on the couch. Before I left, I cracked open the living room window so that the smell could air out. I stuffed the pillow under my arms as I flicked the lamp off and headed to the hallway closet. I tossed it in the dirty clothes bin and shut the door. Heading to the rooms, I stopped in the hallway and stared at her door.

"What was she thinking? Blowing up at me, then coming onto me all within a few days," I thought to myself as I watched her door.

Not having the balls to go in her room, I went to my bedroom and swapped my wet shorts for some clean ones. I then plopped on my bed. I was smiling at what had just happened, but was also a little worried as I didn't know what to expect the next day. I could never really predict what she was thinking accurately.

*****_____*****

Thursday morning came as I was awakened to the sound of bacon sizzling. I got up and went to the bathroom to piss and brush my teeth. As I was finishing my routine, my memories returned from the night before. I felt a lump immediately settle in my stomach. I was nervous as I didn't know how she would act, or if I was supposed to even acknowledge what had happened between us. I made my way to the kitchen and was bombarded with the smell of breakfast. As I rounded the corner to the kitchen, I was stunned by her physique. She had on her silky white robe again, but from the way it draped to the sides, I knew it was completely wide open in the front. I took this as a good gesture because if she was feeling bad, she would have surely closed her robe as she heard me coming. Rolling the dice, I walked up behind her and give her a gentle hug from behind.

"Good morning," I whispered in her ear.

I made sure not to press my dick into her so it would be less obvious what I was trying to do. Her reaction was a bit unsettling. She pulled away slowly from my grasp and spoke to me without turning to look at me.

"Uhm, we need to talk," she whimpered in a voice so soft that I could barely hear it.

*****Authors Note*****

I was blasting through this and noticed it was becoming a bit long. I have an interesting plot planned for these two and I wrote out a quick rough draft so I wouldn't forget key points. The mom is still pretty closed off and not much is known about what she is thinking, but it will get revealed. Writing this made me laugh a bunch as I used phrases that my real mom always uses. You mere mortals will be crushed under the weight of my sexual fantasy as I am into some kinky stuff that I found out I like through porn Haha.