Stepping Over the Taboo Barrier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recalling our past experiences and all the stress that it brought to me, I found it easy to turn away and I started heading to my room. I wanted no parts of that anymore, even though in all actuality, I did. Getting a view of her body is one thing. Actually touching her is a whole new story. You would be lucky if you could go the rest of the day without jerking off at least three times. I made my way pass the couch and was about to enter the hallway to the rooms.

"Mr. Rapist actually does have a heart after all," my mom said as she turned to look at me.

This scared the daylights out of me as I figured she was napping. Since I was put on the spot, I decided to use the opportunity to apologize.

"Mom, I'm sorry about what hap...," I tried to say before I was cut off.

"Don't mom me you damn PERVERT! Out of all the people in the entire world who could have done this, WHY WOULD MY OWN SON DO THIS TO ME?" she yelled.

Thinking of an excuse. I said before being abruptly cut off again, "Mom, I was drunk and not thin..."

"STOP CALLING ME MOM! You lost that chance the moment you decided to attack me. Did you stop to consider my feelings even once during that entire time? Do you know how that made me feel? To have my own son rubbing his tiny dick on me for pleasure while I fight desperately to get him off? Even if you take away the fact that I am YOUR FUCKING MOTHER! I have done nothing but shower you with love your entire life. Never have you gone without something you needed. I busted my ass raising you until you were an adult. The least you could do is have respect for me and not treat me LIKE A PIECE OF MEAT!" she yelled out as her voice started to crack.

I heard her voice cracking, so I looked at her to see what was going on. I immediately had my heart ripped out as she had tears streaming down her face. The gravity of what I had done just came to me again, and I was being crushed mercilessly by the hands of it. Under normal circumstances, I would rush over and give her a big hug, but our bond was up in the air at the moment. I didn't know where I stood with her, so I could only hang my head in shame as I listened to her sniffling.

"I'm sorry for hurting you," is all I could manage to squeak out under the immense weight of the situation.

The tension in the air between us was so thick that you could cut it with scissors. She gave me no response and just sat there rubbing away the tears. After about a minute, she got up and walked towards me, heading to her room. She didn't look at me as she walked to her room. Normally, if she walked pass me with that much perfume on, I would be in heaven. Now though, I wouldn't have been able to get hard even if she was completely naked. The feeling I had was way too dreadful to even think about anything sexual. Once she was in her room, she slammed the door shut so hard that it shook pictures on the wall. It shocked me as she never did anything like that before, even when arguing with my dad. I stood there staring at her door, before I eventually dragged myself to my room. Even though I hadn't eaten at all, my stomach felt like I ate a cow and had no appetite. I decided to spread out on my bed as I reflected on what I had done. All the images of my mother were running through my mind. The piercing gaze she gave me when I first did the deed, and even her teary face all flashed before me. It really was not worth it in the end. Because of my selfishness, I could have potentially ruined my relationship with my mom forever. I must never let her catch me looking at her with lust in my eyes again, as it's too painful to see her like this. As time went on, I eventually fell victim to the dream realm as I fell asleep while in deep thought.

*****_____*****

Now Wednesday morning, I wake up to the smell of pancakes and eggs. I roll out of bed and head to the bathroom to take a quick piss and brush my teeth. Once I finished, I made my way to the living room to see what was going on. I noticed my mother sitting at the dining room table eating by herself. Not even acknowledging my presence, she continued to eat while looking at something on her phone. I can't even remember that last time that my mother made some breakfast and didn't offer me any. Feeling confused, I finally remembered what we were going through and hung my head in shame again. Of course she wouldn't make me anything, she practically disowned me without actually saying it. Feeling super uncomfortable from standing there, I spun around and started heading back to my room.

"If you want some, there is still a bit left on the stove. I made a little too much for me to eat," my mom said without even looking up.

This made me have some hope for our relationship because at least she was still speaking to me.

"Oh good, I am starving," I replied as I headed to the kitchen.

Once I got to the kitchen, I immediately knew that she was lying. It was enough food for at least two more people. She definitely intended to make enough for the both of us. Noticing that she was still looking out for me made my mood ten times better. Once I made a plate, I went to sit at the dining room table. It was a glass top round table. I didn't realize before because of all the chairs blocking, but when I pulled a chair out to sit down, I noticed she was sitting Indian style in the chair with that new robe she had on. Looking straight through the glass, I could clearly see the bottoms to the bra set I noticed yesterday. I was wrong in thinking she had on a lingerie set, but they were clearly meant to be sexy. I could see the same flower patterns as before. The gap in between each flower was basically clear and you could see her skin. I should have been able her vagina with the angle she was sitting but it was too dark to make out because of her shadow. Not wanting her to spot me or pick up on any vibes, I sat sideways against the table so that I would be facing away from her. Sure the view is to die for, but it is not worth the hassle of getting caught again. The entire time that I ate, we sat in silence. The only sounds were my chewing, and an occasional ding from something on her phone. We literally had nothing to say to each other. Normally, even with no real topic, we would engage in small talk almost every time we were around each other. Now however, we couldn't even do that. The mood felt off and was looking bad for the near future.

Once I was done eating, I decided I should do something to get the ball rolling between us. I worked up the courage to ask her about our situation. Even though I had been talking to my mother my entire life, I felt so nervous just doing something as simple as getting her attention now.

"Uhmm... Mom, can I ask yo..," I tried to say before getting cut off.

"AHEM!" my mom yelled in an obviously fake attempt at clearing her throat.

Confused, but catching on quickly, I said, "Sorry.... Uhh, Angela, can I ask you a question?"

"If you want." she replied.

Already catching a bad vibe from how she wouldn't let me call her mom, I second guessed asking her my real question. In the end though, I just went ahead and rolled the dice. "Why did you decide not to tell dad about the whole situation?" I asked.

Now showing clear interest, she put her phone down and looked me in my eyes. Still unable to meet her gaze, I looked down at my plate.

"Knowing your father, he would never tolerate such behavior in his house. It would guarantee the separation of our family. Not only would we be separated, but we would be destroyed mentally as well. Can you imagine how screwed up everybody would've been if that was our last interaction? The consequences of revealing it to him are too drastic for me to go through with it. I don't believe a single orgasm, no matter how wrong it was, should spell the demise of our household," she said while looking directly at me.

"Yea, that would have have been a brutal situation to live through. I don't know if you knew this, and I tried to tell you yesterday, but I was under the influence of alcohol during that night and not in complete control of my actions. Under normal circumstances, do you think I would actually dare to do that to you?" I questioned.

"Alcohol is not a valid excuse in the real world. For example, if the police were involved, you would still be charged fully even if you were drunk. To tell you the truth, I did notice that you were looking pretty weird and your breath reeked of alcohol, but I was just so shocked by your actions that I could not focus on those details." she replied.

Not knowing where to steer the conversation next, I decided to address how she was acting towards me.

"You say that you didn't want to destroy our household, which implies that you still care about me. So why did you practically disown me by not even allowing me to call you mom?" I asked while raising my eyebrows looking confused.

She looked off into space for about a minute before answering me.

"Disown you? Are you actually crazy? I love you more than anyone in this world. You are my one and only son. I was just taking my anger out on you for a while. I wanted you to understand some of my pain and so I removed myself from your mother role for a bit. It's silly, I know, but it was all I could come up with on the fly to try and make you feel bad about the situation," she said.

"I already felt bad about the situation. You didn't need to do anything. I had already tortured myself to death thinking that my life was about to be over," I said.

"Haha, I should've known you would be doing that to yourself. I guess I could have went a bit easier on you. I mean in all actuality, you only humped me. It's not like you penetrated me or anything. If you had tried doing that, you would have got a completely different response." she said while having a slight grin on her face.

"Even my drunken self knew better than to go that far," I said while smirking. "So, are we cool now, or do I still have to call you Angela?"

"Well, I got all of my real emotions out yesterday so I don't feel as bottled up anymore, and after this conversation, I do feel much better, so I guess we can move on." she replied.

"Thank god, because I am totally not used to using your name," I sighed.

"You are back on son duties kid. Call me by my first name and I will bury you Haha," she said while sporting a bright smile.

"Angela, Angela, Angela, Angela," I said jokingly while positioning myself to run from the table.

"Oh, you think this is a game? I got something for you Haha," she said while scooting her chair back preparing to run over to me.

I sprinted from the table, running into the living room. I went to the other side of our coffee table to make sure I had something between us. My mother only being a few steps behind me, was hot on my heels. Not paying attention to her robe, it opened to the point where I could see her inside cleavage, stomach, and panties all in one straight line down her mid-section. She wasn't wearing the belt that came with it. The robe draped over her large breasts making it harder for it to fly completely open. Not wanting to get caught looking at her body again, I turn my attention to her face. She had a huge smile on, and her hazel eyes appeared to be glowing from how clear they were. Her roughly made bun had undone itself and now hung over her right shoulder. She forced me to circle the long coffee table about four times before I could keep a consistent distance. Her robe flopped all over the place, giving me all sorts of great views of her body. Every time that it would swing open too far, she would grab it and tighten it back on. Even though I didn't want to get caught staring, I stole a glance literally every time I rounded the table. I couldn't help but get a hard-on at that sight. Even if I was already in trouble for thinking with my dick, it still had a nice chunk of control over me that I was helpless against.

"As if you had a chance of catching me Haha," I said with a cocky voice.

Before I could even react, she had scaled the coffee table and was now inches away from grabbing me. My immediate reaction was to jump backwards. Once I did, my leg hit the loveseat behind me and I started to fall onto it. Once i fell on the loveseat, I noticed she didn't fall with me. She landed on the ground and now stood hovering over me. The all too familiar smell that she is famous for, forced its way into my nose.

"You thought I would land on top of you? Too bad, so sad perv Haha," she giggled. "As if you had a chance of outrunning me," she said with a cocky voice, copying my previous statement.

We both burst out laughing as I sat up to properly sit on the loveseat. After the craziness of the past couple of days, it was a huge relief to be sitting there laughing with her. It seemed like we were well on our way back to normal.

"I have to get some more groceries from the store, so I should start getting ready," She said while still beaming from our previous ordeal.

"Oh, okay, I will just chill right here and watch TV for the day. I have no plans to do anything," I said.

"I'll catch you later then, slowpoke," she giggled while pushing me back down on the loveseat.

She went into her room to grab a change of clothes and then went straight to the shower. I sat in silence in the living room just being grateful that she went back to normal so quickly. Not only that, it also seemed like she even had a flirty undertone with her now. It may have been my imagination, but that was the vibe I was getting. I finally clicked on the TV and sat watching a few reality shows. About thirty minutes later, I heard her getting out the shower and heading into her room. The smell from the bathroom rushed down the hall and filled the living room. It smelled like pineapples so I knew she was using her favorite body wash.

Another thirty minutes passed by and she finally came out of her room. I was sprawled out on the loveseat with my head facing away from the hallway. Not paying her any mind, I continued watching TV. As she walked pass me, she ruffled my hair grabbing my attention.

"I'll be back later." she said.

I turned around to nod my head at her and suddenly had my eyes readjusted in my head. The outfit she had on was the shock of a lifetime. Considering her normal fashion, which could be properly explained as grandma clothing, this was a major step up. She had her brown hair pulled back into a simple ponytail with a yellow ponytail holder that matched her shirt. Her shirt was a yellow crop-top and exposed her toned stomach fully. The material was very loose and it draped over her breast. With every step she took, waves would ripple through the material. If that wasn't enough to send me into a coma, the lower half would surely. She had the tightest pants on that I've ever seen her wear. The black jean material was as flexible as spandex and stuck to every curve she had. Never seeing her in anything this tight made the whole experience an eye-opening one. Her ass seemed to stick out further than it did normally, swaying from side to side with every step. She walked to the dining room table to retrieve her phone before she left, getting eaten alive by my eyes the entire time. As soon as she turned around to leaved, I whipped my head quickly back to the TV as though my life depended on it. I didn't want to risk her seeing me and having some type of fit over it, as we were supposed to be back to normal. She made her way to the hallway and then out the door she went. I spent the next twenty minutes running over her image in my head. What in the actual hell was she doing. This was totally not something she did. I didn't even think that she owned something like that.

*****_____*****

Half the day passed and I started dozing off from the boring shows on the TV until my phone vibrated. I had a text from my mother telling me to put some shoes on so that I could get the groceries from the car. I jumped up and peeped out the window to see if she was home and she was just pulling in the driveway. I jogged to my room, quickly putting on my shoes and made my way outside. I greeted my mother, continuing the eye raping, and then proceeded to put all the bags in the kitchen. Each time I brought a bag up and she was facing away from me, I would be scanning all over her body checking her out. A few times she turned around quicker than I was anticipating and may have caught a glance of me, but she didn't respond in any way so I guess she didn't see me. By the time I brought in the last bag, she had almost everything unpacked and in their proper place.

"What were you doing while I was gone?" she asked.

"Oh nothing, I was just about to fall asleep as there was nothing interesting on." I replied.

"Well since you aren't doing anything, we can watch a movie together that I just bought." she said while tapping a bag that it was supposedly in.

"Nice, what movie did you get?" I questioned.

"Just a comedy movie that I've been wanting to watch for a while. It has incredible reviews, so it should be hilarious." she said

"That's cool with me, just let me take my stuff off and then I'll be right out." I said as I made my way to my bedroom.

"I also got a treat for us, so it should be fun," she giggled.

I went in there and kicked my shoes off and grabbed my favorite mesh basketball shorts. The material was silk-like and felt very good against the skin. When I came back out my room, she had put away all the food and I just went to plop on the loveseat.

"I'm going to go get into something more comfortable, so give me a second before you start it," she said as she made her way to her bedroom.

I nodded and watched her take every step until she was out of my view. Her hips swishing side to side even while she was walking perfectly normal. Once she got out of view, I went to go grab the movie she had bought. I popped it in the DVD player and sat back on the loveseat. Five minutes later, she came back out the room with a comforter in her hand. She had on a baggy black shirt, which was flat out ugly in my opinion, and what can only be described as booty-shorts. Meaning they only cover your butt and nothing else. Being so short, it looked like she had nothing on at the bottom half. Her hair was in her signature loose bun. This is a flag in my head as she always uses a robe. The comforter was also strange as the house was a perfect temperature. Not hot or cold, just perfect.

"What's this for?" I asked while pointing at the comforter.

"So we can sleep together silly, why else," she said looking normal.

My eyes popped open as I stared at her with one eyebrow raised. My heart fluttered for just as second and sent a tingle to my dick.

"Bahaha, I'm just kidding. You will need it after this," she said as she walked to the kitchen,

She appeared back into view with a tub of ice cream.

"That better be strawberry," I joked.

"You will have to wait and see Haha," she laughed.

She sat the ice cream on the coffee table along with two spoons and then went walking back through the house turning off all the lights except the lamp that sat to my left. She came back to the loveseat and sat so close to me that if she moved to the left just a tad, she would have sat on my right leg. Her left leg and my right leg touched from our hips all the way down to our ankles. This was another flag as this never happened before. The most she would do is rest her legs across my lap while she laid in the loveseat, but she never sat against me like this before. Not wanting to make anything weird, I acted as though this was perfectly normal. I reached for the remote and hit the play button starting the movie. As soon as the movie started she placed her right hand on my right thigh and used it to gain leverage to reach across me and turn off the lamp. She brushed her breast across my chest during the process, sending tingles down to my dick and making me get a chubby instantly. As she was coming back down into her seat, I glanced over to her and made eye contact with her. Almost as if I was asking her what she was doing with my eyes only. That's when I felt it. Almost as if I was being drawn in by her big hazel eyes, time froze for me. That one second that we locked eyes felt like a whole minute. I knew this feeling very well and was starting to get concerned. I am not dense in the slightest and can pick up on signals with pretty good accuracy. My gut feeling was telling me that she was acting flirty. The problem was I couldn't understand why. She responded so negatively to the previous situation, yet here she sat up against me. Wearing revealing robes and clothes, and is more touchy than usual. Not able to come up with a motive, I push the idea to the back of my head. Maybe I am just thinking with my dick again and I am just seeing something sexual in everything she does. That is entirely a possibility as well.