Stormy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aukamm
aukamm
36 Followers

"Yeah, okay ... I was a little high, got an early start ... the bitch says she's going to divorce me ... but I swear."

"So it wasn't the height, the hair, the face ... you can't have seen her body here in the office, what about that Stormy girl reminded you of my administrator?"

"Oh, yeah ... she was a lot different ... could have been a wig, a good one ... I don't know, just a feeling."

"So you expect me to fire an employee based upon your feeling? I mean, she is perfect for the job, never late, never makes mistakes ... and I have to dump that and go back to Gabby because you have a feeling when she has an alibi with fifty witnesses and photos as proof?"

"Gabby, oh, I remember Gabby ... oh Matt, I am sorry ... but I'm still going on Friday again, this time I'm bringing a camera, I'll prove it to you."

"Fine, can't wait ... and I'm going to the Senior Center Friday night ... call me at exactly ten PM, I'll take a photo of my administrator and send it to you. As proof, you tell me something to do in the photo and I'll do it, so it can't be pre-staged ... or better yet, call me as soon as your Stormy is on the stage ... she can't be two places at once."

"Yeah, she can't ... sure you don't want to come with me?"

"And be sick for two days again?"

"Yeah, Jerry said you were really nervous, like it was your first time, he said he thought you were outside throwing up the whole night."

"It was my first time, yeah the smoke made me sick ... and my last. But I have to say I appreciate it Dan, I always thought that was temptation ... not any more."

"Say Matt, you know not to tell anyone in your foursome about me don't you? About me going to clubs?"

"Dan, sorry to burst your bubble buddy, but everybody knows about you going to clubs."

"Really? Shit!"

"It's not like you try and hide it."

"I know, a few drinks and I'm Mr. Party-guy ... the girls are all so pretty."

"Yeah, but have to go Buddy, I have neighbors over, have to get back to them."

As soon as he hung up Veronica asked, "Who is Gabby?"

"Last girl to sit in your chair before you ... not the same chair ... she broke that one ... four hundred pounds, couldn't do the filing, took me three months to get rid of her, that's why it was such a mess when you started."

"And before her?"

"Oh, seems an endless series of mistakes ... temps mostly, basket cases ... must have been twenty in the ten years ... more than twenty."

"So is that why you have been helping me, because I do my job well?"

"Yeah, can't go back to those temps ... never had such a perfect employee ... except for this one thing. So how long have you been doing it?"

Veronica was feeling hurt and she didn't know why ... he was just another man, a bastard using her. "I did it once about eight years ago, before Steffie ... another boyfriend talked me into amateur night. I learned all the moves, practiced for a month ... I was pretty good, but I couldn't handle guys touching me, I didn't finish the first lap dance, ran out of there ... and he left me the next day ... only lost fifteen hundred that time."

"And this last time? How did you get started again?"

"Two months ago ... when you started taking Steffie on Fridays. I was all alone in my apartment, tried the moves ... I still had them ... I was desperate, the landlord was threatening to evict us ... I was dying inside, I had to get out from under all that pressure. The club made me take a class at night for a few weeks, they taught me more stuff that I didn't know ... and I have a friend in the apartment downstairs that strips, she taught me stuff ... just did it three nights, three Fridays. I just had hate in my eyes when I did it ... every guy that paid me for a lap dance was one of those jerks that broke my heart."

"And broke your wallet too ...Veronica, I don't want to do this, I just want to be your boss, not a guy you hate. I'll just give you the money."

"No, I am going to earn it; I will not take charity from a guy. Especially a guy who looks at women the way you do, as pieces of meat to get him excited."

"Okay, I'm one of those guys, I admit it ... how about me giving you the money is paying you back for all the guys that stole from you?"

"No, I couldn't accept it ... It's not like riding in your truck when you have to drive our way anyway ... its money and I will earn it."

Matt couldn't think of anything to say, just looked solemn, dejected, felt like he didn't want to do it.

And Veronica's ears were still stinging with the response he gave when she asked is that the only reason he was helping her. She hated him for that as she turned and left to join the old people and Steffie in the Den. If she didn't need the job so much she would quit.

Matt was nervous the rest of the evening, Steffie and Mrs. Baumgartner noticed but no one said anything.

And Steffie's happiness could not be contained ... she had Mrs. Baumgartner again and got to sleep in her fairy tale bed two nights this week. And she could finally share this huge castle with her Mommy.

Veronica had a visceral reaction when she arrived at his house; she never expected it to be so big ... for just one man. It was forty-nine hundred square feet, barrel tiled roof and on a golf course. The whole place was immaculate, outside and in, decorated tastefully. It was the first time she had been in a house this nice. She saw them on TV, never experienced one. And then she saw the pool all lit up, the hot tub and waterfall, the water streams coming out the sides like Tivoli Gardens ... the pictures she saw of Tivoli Gardens. She bounced from one sensual experience to the next, the tile and stone floors, the thick oriental carpets, the music room with the Grand Piano and Steffie showed her Matt's daughter's room with the poster bed and chiffon draped over. Even the guest bedroom was nicer than any room she had stayed in, including hotels.

Veronica had to help with the food when she arrived and she couldn't believe one person could have a kitchen that large ... the huge six-burner range oven made out of stainless steel with the stainless steel hood, like a restaurant would have ... the huge refrigerator and freezer, the walk-in pantry that was bigger than her whole kitchen ... and the black granite counters with flakes in there that sparkled. She was blown away by the house and only came back to earth when Matt had taken the photos and she followed him back into his office. And the office was amazing, wall to wall book cabinets and a huge expensive desk with carvings all over ... big stuffed leather couch and chair beside his desk. It was all so intimidating until she heard him answer her question. Then it all just infuriated her.

Veronica was sitting in the den and studying her daughter's happy face while she was talking to Mrs. Baumgartner. She was worried all this would come crashing down; that Matt would pull the rug from under her daughter's feet like had happened so often to her. She debated with herself whether to stop it all, go back to living on their own, to protect her daughter when Matt said he didn't want her around anymore. But then she had to learn ... better be sooner than later so she could get used to how much life sucked and how bad men were. She knew Steffie loved Matt like a father; the disappointment would be very hard for her.

Mrs. Baumgartner and her friends left at nine-thirty after tucking Steffie into bed, tomorrow was a school day. There were small pin lights embedded in the ceiling like stars, a night light in case she woke up, the ceiling sparkled and had clouds painted on it above the cornice molding, the corners around the top were all round making it look like it really was the sky ... more of those pin lights in the hallway and bathroom. It felt safe there for her daughter. Veronica went looking for Matt; she would wait until ten to be sure Steffie was asleep.

Matt wasn't anywhere she knew to look; it took her a while to check all the rooms. He wasn't in the garage either ... she noticed the old car in there, didn't know he owned an old classic like that. She knew there was one door she hadn't tried, she knocked. No one answered so she opened it slowly ... obviously the Master suite, "Matt?"

"Yes, come in, just washing my hands."

She walked in the hallway and saw the huge walk-in closet, bigger than her bedroom ... and there were two of them. The bathroom was all granite, walls and floor with beautiful patterns making it almost too pretty to walk on. The Jacuzzi was all white and on a platform in the middle, a shower big enough for a whole basketball team. She didn't see the toilet, two other doors in there."

Matt saw her looking like a tourist, "That's the linen closet, this is the throne room," and he opened it showing her the perfect white toilet and matching bidet.

"I thought we would wait until ten, to be sure Steffie was asleep. How come this place is so clean, do you clean all the time? Are you OCD or something?"

"No I have a service once a week, they do laundry too, coming tomorrow if you want to leave stuff for them ... you'll be back Friday."

"I have my own laundry at home to do. I have to carry it to the Laundromat ... I have a cart."

"I'm paying them good money to do it here, you might as well take advantage, won't cost me anything ... bring it all Wednesdays and it will be here on Friday waiting."

"But what about folding and hanging and ironing, how will they know what belongs to who?"

"They do a pretty good job, same service when I was married and the kids were little, they seemed to get it right then. I think they know your bras won't fit me."

"But I will pay you for that."

"Okay, you can pay me if they charge me extra. I've cleaned out the drawers in my daughter's room, Steffie can keep stuff in there ... you can keep clothes in the guest room. The closet and drawers are all empty. Mrs. Baumgartner has a few things there in the bathroom, you'll see."

"Why should I keep stuff here?"

"I'm assuming you'll be staying over with Steffie Wednesday and Friday nights ... just makes sense."

"And you're doing this just so you don't have to go back to Temps?"

They were walking into the master bedroom and he sat on a chair, she sat on the bed. "I don't know Veronica ... I haven't thought about it ... Steffie likes it here so much, she has improved leaps and bounds, you and her teachers have said so ... Mrs. Baumgartner loves her ... its seems like the right thing for her."

"But what do you feel about all this intrusion, this invasion of your perfect home?"

"That's not what it is ... she should be sleeping in that bed, she feels safe in there ... why does it matter what I feel? Don't you think this is a good place for her?"

"I don't know, I'm not so sure ... I don't want to see her heart broken when you take it all away."

"Why would I do that? The only thing that could do that would be if her mother lost her job by doing something against her morals contract."

Veronica just stared at him. "So is it against your morals contract to do what you did?"

Matt didn't have an answer, she was right.

"And if I got fired, would you not let Steffie come here anymore?"

"No, she would always be welcome ... I like when she is here and so happy, feeling so safe."

"You just did it, you admitted how you felt. And who can live in a place like this, it's like a museum, like a decorators showroom. Do you always make your bed like this, with all the pillows and the spread?"

"It doesn't take long ... why, are you a slob?"

"No, I don't have any nice things ... I just have a blanket, no spread ... what is this, silk?"

Matt walked over to the bedspread and looked at the tag, "Yes, silk, other stuff inside."

"So who cleans up your dirty clothes, your wet towels?"

"I put everything in the hamper in the laundry room."

"You walk all the way over there every time you get a towel wet? Why not a hamper in your room? And how come there is only the one garbage can in the kitchen. There aren't any in the bathrooms or bedrooms."

Matt just shrugged, "Yes, I walk all the way there ... and to the kitchen ... I don't like messes."

"And that kitchen ... do you cook?"

"Yes," he was answering sheepishly like he was being interrogated.

"Okay, it's after ten ... here are the rules, same as the club, not Brea's rules ... no touching anything private. There aren't any bouncers here ... but believe me, I am capable of giving you a black eye and then you will have to explain that at work and to Steffie, I won't lie for you.

"So what do I wear? Do you want me to change?"

Veronica leaned down and felt his suit pants, "That's wool, put on something softer; I don't want to get a rash."

Matt walked over to the closet with Veronica following, pulled out a pair of slacks, remembering Bea's comment about the micro-fiber. I can wear this ... but then how will I explain to Steffie if she wakes up and sees that I've changed my clothes ... I have pajamas ... they're long, full sleeve?"

"Let me see, do you have needle and thread? I'm not doing it if you have a fly open like this."

"Oh, I have these ... lounge pants, no fly."

"Alright ... and a T-shirt."

"This goes with the lounge pants," holding up the knit top, sleeves that went past his elbows.

"Okay," and she turned to leave so he could change. "I'll be in the Media room in ten minutes."

Matt wanted to plead with her one more time but knew it was hopeless. He thought about putting on a wet suit under the pajamas, maybe some biking shorts with the padding ... he still didn't feel right. He decided to wear boxers under.

Mat waited in the big leather rocker/recliner in the center of the media room, his heart pounding, knowing he was going to feel so embarrassed. He saw the door open a crack; it had a double seal, sort of like a refrigerator, just her hand came in and she dimmed the lights, all the way down and then up a little ... dark like the club, he couldn't see anything. Then he heard the heavy door close behind her, the seal tight, she twisted the lock ... he heard her in front of him, just able to make out a shadow as she loaded a CD, her hair pulled back like at work, the glasses on her delicate nose.

The heavy base started thumping, just like the club ... and he saw the shadow start to sway back and forth ... he didn't know she could do that ... he felt himself getting hard.

"Is this going to work for you?" she said with a little anger in her voice.

"Uh huh ... (his voice cracked) ... yes."

As she swayed her hips back and forth to the beat she was backing up towards him in little baby steps, getting closer. He could now see she was wearing a short robe, just covering her butt ... oh, he could see her legs disappear under there, the material was sliding back and forth as she pulled it out to the sides ... her butt would snap back and forth to the beat, like something hypnotic ... his mouth was open, his heart beating soo loud and he was hard as a rock, "Oh!" escaped his mouth and he didn't want to react like that. She slowly slid the robe down, it covered her butt more, but now he could see her shoulders, they were bare except for some very thin straps.

"Oh!" he moaned again when he felt her leg between his, seeing her butt sliding back and forth under that thin material of her robe. Oh, she had a perfect ass ... he never knew ... and then her leg pressed against his crotch, "Oh!" he moaned again involuntarily.

"You're already hard? I haven't taken my robe off yet ... you are hopeless Matt, are you going to stay hard like that for me?"

"Veronica ... I ... uh," he had his mouth open and her leg was pressing against his boner.

And then she slipped the robe off ... oh my god, her ass was naked except for that thin material ... Mat grabbed her butt and pulled her in to his face, her leg was pressed tight and he could feel it coming, he had no control, "Ohhh!" as the eruptions started, his hands were pulling her naked butt to his face as his seed was spurting in his pants, his whole body shaking, the flush to his skin was at first hot and then cold as the air cooled off his sweat. He held on until it subsided.

Veronica didn't know what to do, this had never happened before, she was always careful to stay away from hands, but his weren't touching her privates ... she stood there; her hand went to his hair, slid in to his scalp.

"I am so sorry," he said and offered her robe back to her, not able to open his eyes and look at her.

She put her robe on and pulled him up, "Go clean up your mess and come back here, I am not done with you."

"I'm sorry," was all he could say, still unable to look at her as he walked out.

Matt walked to his bathroom and cleaned up the mess best her could, then put the same type clothes back on, unable to get rid of the hard-on. He walked back in the media room and noticed she was standing in the back, waiting for him to sit in the same chair.

"After all that and you're still hard? Did you take a pill or something?"

"No, I didn't want to do this; I didn't expect to react like this."

"But I was fully clothed, I still had my top on," the music was lower now and she was sashaying her hips as she slowly walked to him.

"Your butt was naked, I saw your butt cheeks." He didn't want to look, but he had to, her walk was so sexy, that robes so short.

She was getting closer, the music louder as she approached, she had the remote in her hand, "Matt, what would you do if I wore a bikini to the beach, or in your pool?"

"I'd have to walk away."

"So you can't go to the beach where girls wear bikinis?"

"No, I can, never had this problem before."

"Matt, its just my ass ... see?" She was right in front of him ... and the robe was short, she was sliding it back and forth, and he was hard as a rock again.

"Oh Matt, you are hard again, like a rock (she was now pressing her leg into his boner) ... how long can you stay hard like this? Are you sure you didn't take a pill?"

"No pill ... Oh!"

"I can see I am going to have to slow down for you ... is it alright if I take off my robe?"

"Oh!"

"Matt, what is going on?"

"I don't know ... I mean I never thought about you under your clothes ... it's so naughty, you are so beautiful."

"So if I put my leg here again are you going to come for me so soon?"

"Oh! don't talk like that."

"But I haven't even used dirty words. Okay, well maybe if you make a mess again you will calm down so we can finish the two hours." She stood in front of him and slid the robe off, her leg touched his boner and she pressed, backing her ass into his face again.

"Ohhhh!," Matt groaned as he pulled her butt tight to his face and knew it was coming again as she moved her leg up and down, he came as he was feeling the naked flesh of her leg and butt, seeing the tiny front of her thong put him over the edge.

Veronica could only slide her fingers through his scalp again; he had a death grip on her leg and butt, still not touching her inappropriately. She lowered the music as he turned to leave.

Matt came back still sporting a boner and she tried to be less sexual. At least this time he held on and she was able to slide his hands to her waist, let her continue. His moaning continued with every new action, she was starting to wonder what was going on; he was putty in her hands, a bowl of mush she could do anything with.

And then he came again when she was sitting on his boner and removed her bra while he looked over her shoulder. Matt grabbed her tits and humped into her butt and she couldn't pull his hands away, her struggling was adding to the excitement and she was complaining hoarsely, unable to get the angry voice out, his fingers pinching her nipples and his dick between her legs. She tried to turn sideways and pull his hands off, unable to get her butt away from his hot poker ... she didn't know if he was going to grab her pussy, he could have and she was only wearing the one thong, not two like she was supposed to ... and she knew if he grabbed her there she wouldn't be able to stop him ... and with her body turned that way, he moved his head down and sucked in her tit, his mouth was so strong and his hand feeding her breast to his sucking lips and moving tongue, "Matt ... Matt ... no ... no, you can't do that ... stop." and she could only throw her head back, "Oh Matt, stop right now ... stop, no," and she half heartedly tried to take his mouth off her tit, his boner still rock hard ... and now wet.

aukamm
aukamm
36 Followers