Stormy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aukamm
aukamm
36 Followers

Matt had his normal discussion with Steffie, a subtle motivational praise message hidden in there as he drove toward her school.

When he and Veronica were in the truck alone, he wanted to say something ... he wanted to hold her hand ... but she said to wait until Friday.

Veronica loved the coffee in her thermos, so flavorful, so perfect the way she liked it. She didn't know he knew how to do that. She was gathering her things together at the office and waited for him to walk around to open her door. He was always like that; he always held the door for her. But his time he was looking at her legs ... that was a first; he usually looked away like a gentleman. And she noticed his hand on the small of her back getting out; he put it there again when he opened the office door for her.

But Thursday was especially busy, a Tech left to go back to school full time and there were five interviews for his replacement.

Veronica noticed Matt placed his hand on the small of her back whenever she was near, but otherwise things seemed normal.

She had an appointment at lunch with her attorney. Ten minutes before noon a delivery guy came in, Matt came out to pay him. She watched as the guy left and Matt pulled one sandwich out and handed her the bag.

"You have your appointment and won't have time so stop," and he placed his truck keys on her desk.

"Oh, that was thoughtful," was all she could say before he turned back toward his office. She wanted to see in his eyes, get that reassurance of what she saw last night and this morning was real. But she had to rush out after seeing it was her favorite sandwich and favorite bottled water.

The attorney had some good news, the insurance company had agreed to settle and pay for her car but they were arguing about the value. Steffie's biological Dad had the results of his DNA testing confirming he was the father, it would be a few weeks before she saw any child support, a judge had to decide about all the lost years he was in hiding. And the Bank agreed it was their fault for closing the savings account, the signature obviously wasn't hers, a big admission meaning she might see that savings money soon ... and the cancelled check gave the police a lead, forced by the attorney, they also followed up on the phone call to his supposed Mother ... they were closing in on James and the stolen car.

Then she confessed about her other debt and the high interest rate, the hopelessness she had of ever paying it off. He asked, so she gave him the monthly invoice from the finance company. She was relieved when he said not to pay it, he would need to see her on Monday, same time. She was worried, not having enough money to pay that and the rent plus utilities.

When Veronica arrived at the office and gave Matt his keys back he was on the phone with a client, unable to talk. And on her desk was an envelope, a plain white one. It had her name spelled out with a little heart above the 'i', like Steffie liked to write. She opened it and didn't know whether to feel devastated or happy ... it was three crisp fifty dollar bills, but in large permanent ink across all three was written, 'I think I love you!'.

Veronica waited until Matt hung up from that call, walked into his office and closed the blind to his huge window then stood next to his chair, waiting for him to stop writing.

Matt finished the note, placed the folder in his out box and turned to see what Veronica wanted ... it was clear she was looking at his lap, so he pushed his chair a little away from the desk.

Veronica pivoted and sat on Matt's lap, her arms went around his neck. And before she could even open her mouth she felt something pressing into her butt. "Matt! You are insatiable!" and she pulled him into a wonderful kiss, a breathtaking one as she could feel the love flow through him. "So, you think?"

"I think so."

They kissed for another fifteen minutes until he placed his hand on her breast. "No Honey, we have to be careful. And we have another interview candidate in ten minutes." She looked in his eyes and he had that lost puppy look, a little pout. She stood up and placed her hand on his cheek, another kiss and then returned to her desk. She looked at the envelope and knew she needed the money ... but she needed his love more, she could never part with those bills, the erotic and heart changing significance would be inspiration to last the rest of her life.

Thursday night it was immensely difficult for Veronica to fall asleep in her apartment. She wanted to be somewhere else. He called her earlier, after she put Steffie to bed, but she didn't want to have that conversation over the phone ... so she ended it by saying, "Matt, I promised you a lap dance tomorrow night ... I want that monster between your legs nice and hard for me ... I'm already wet, my pussy lips are dripping for you ... goodnight." She could hear him moan as the line went dead.

Work started off like normal Friday morning except the first thing she did after he turned off the alarm was to close his window blind and sit on his lap for a kiss. And he grabbed her breast again, telling her it was time to stop.

And she did it again after lunch ... it would be their routine from now on.

That night Matt was waiting in the den, it was nine thirty when Dan called. He rushed with Veronica to his office.

"Hey Matt Buddy, I knew it! She's here again, she's on the stage. I just sent you the photos. You better sit down and grab your pecker buddy, cause she is smoking hot!"

"Dan, where are you taking me for dinner?"

"Matt, go look at the photos, she's right here, in front of me, right now."

"Veronica? Here is Dan, he told me he wanted to know about volunteering at the Senior Center. Dan? Here's Veronica, I'll take a photo if you want."

"Hi Dan, this is really a great opportunity for volunteering. We can always use help in the kitchen ... and you might want to be a card dealer at one of the tables."

"Oh, Veronica, yes I can tell it's you ... oh, so Friday nights?"

"Yes, I've been doing this for seven or eight years now, sometimes we have Saturday events like barbeques ... do you want to sign up?"

"Ummm, I'm sort of busy Friday and Saturday. Maybe you can email me the schedule, see if I can fit something in. Thanks Veronica, can you put Matt back on?"

"Hey Dan ... so where are we eating?"

"Yeah, It'll have to be Hooters, my wife is taking me to the cleaners ... and can you give her the wrong email address? I don't want some charity thing filling up my in box with more junk."

"Lets make it lunch ... Chili's so you can expense it."

"Hey you're a bud, thanks ... Damn, she looks so much like her ... yeah, not her, been drinking too much, talk to you next week."

Veronica started laughing as he hung up.

"So Bunny knows to say she has been Stormy for a couple of weeks?"

"Yes, she knows Dan, she's a good liar. Can you pull up the photos he sent you?"

"Yeah ... here they are ... oh, these are four megapixel ones ... how'd he get a camera in there, do they make four megapixel camera phones? Do they let guys take pictures?"

"I don't think so; they'll probably throw him out."

"Look, he emailed me almost twenty of them, here's the first one, it will take a minute to load."

"Let me see, scoot your chair out and let me sit on your lap."

"I'm not so sure that's a good idea, what if Steffie walks in here?"

"You're behind the desk, she won't see anything."

"But I'm already hard."

"I can feel ... and we haven't looked at the first picture yet."

"No, you don't understand ... it's because you're here, so close."

"Yes, that makes sense; you've gotten a huge boner in the office every time I sat on your lap."

"I can't help it, you do that to me."

"Kind of like Godzilla, lying dormant for so many years ... I have woken the sleeping monster." She put her arm around and kissed him deeply,

"Hey Mommy! ... Oh, so you do love Matt."

"Woops, she caught us," and Veronica noticed that Matt's pecker went limp immediately.

"So what are we doing, playing a game or watching a movie?" asked Matt as he helped Veronica up and started to get up himself.

"Mrs. Baumgartner has a movie she wants to watch, Shrek 3, and I don't know how to load it ... Do you have popcorn Matt?"

"Sure do, movie and popcorn coming right up. Everybody pick their favorite chair."

"Yeah!" yelled Steffie as she headed to the Media room.

Matt and Veronica looked at each other with longing eyes and then walked out into the foyer holding hands.

Mrs. Baumgartner was there waiting, "Matt, I hope you don't mind that I bought that movie for Steffie, it's a little late to start ... I have a hair appointment in the morning, would you mind if Steffie came with me? All my friends are there and it's in the mall ... I saw a special pair of shoes I know she would like ... would you mind?"

"Veronica? I think it would be nice." Matt gave his blessing.

"Sure Mrs. Baumgartner ... and you're not staying over?"

"Oh, I hope you don't mind, I sleep better in my own bed ... I've only been staying over to make Matt feel more comfortable."

"Really? Matt?"

"I guess I'm sensitive to all that stuff on the news ... I want Steffie to feel safe and ... well, it would bother me if my daughter stayed at a man's house by herself ... with Mrs. Baumgartner here, no one worried, everyone felt safe."

"Matt I trust you, I never worried."

"Okay, so it's alright to pick up Steffie at nine?" Mrs. Baumgartner wanted to know, a happy smile on her face.

"Sure, she will be ready. Steffie! You're going to the mall tomorrow with Mrs. Baumgartner. You have to be ready by nine.

Steffie came out of the media room to say goodnight to Mrs. Baumgartner. "I told you she would say yes," she said to the Grandmother she wished she had her whole life, a smile from ear to ear as Steffie got a long hug.

"Come on, you two can sit in the double chair ... so you can hug," as the little girl led the couple toward the media room.

"Steffie, get me a water ... I'll make the popcorn," Matt said after starting the movie.

The credits were over by the time he returned. He sat next to Veronica and worried; she held his hand and let him have his space.

But a half hour into the movie Steffie was getting sleepy.

Matt stood and kneeled in front of her big chair. "It's your movie Steffie, you can finish watching it tomorrow?"

She put her hand over her yawn and nodded her head, then wrapped her arms around his neck. Matt carried her to bed, Veronica followed and they tucked her in.

"Mommy, kiss Matt one more time before I go to sleep?"

They were both a little surprised, but happy to oblige ... it was a short one.

They walked into the den, "Veronica, I can start a fire if you want to talk."

"That would be silly, it's summer ... and I know I said that ... that I wanted to talk tonight ... I do, but I don't think I could do it right now ... I'm kind of mushy inside, I want to do your lap dance."

"But I don't want to pay you for a lap dance any more, it doesn't seem right."

"I know, I don't want you to pay me either, but I want to do it ... and I will never spend those three bills you gave me, I will keep them forever. But there is something you can do for me ... those photos we never saw? I need you to load them on the screen in the media room, I want them to be on for say, thirty seconds and then flash the next one, continue repeating?"

"Sure, slideshow, that's easy."

"And how about a drink, we both need to calm down a little. Can you make a martini?"

"A pitcher of martinis coming up, computer work right after."

It was a half hour before Matt was seated in the big chair in the center, a small table to the side with the pitcher on ice, the glasses all set. They both had a drink before she went to get ready. He was wearing a new pair of silk pajamas he bought the night before, no boxers. Everything was loaded; when she pressed the remote the music would start and the photos with it. He was already hard in anticipation. He didn't have long to wait. her hand slipped in the door and the lights went all the way down and didn't come back up, the dark photos on the screen were all that lit the room ... the music started quietly then ever so louder as he could see her shadow get closer ... Babump, babump ... his seat was thumping, his heart was pounding ... Babump, babump.

"Are you hard for me Matt?" She was swaying her hips from side to side and the images in the background were dark, but he could make out the naked flesh on the stage. "Matt ... that big dick of yours better be hard because my pussy is wet ... are you hard like always?"

Matt tried to speak, he wanted to say yes, but only a moan came out of his throat. She was close enough now to see she had on a silvery translucent dress, strapless, no bra to hide her pointy nipples swinging side to side as she swayed back and forth. "Oh!" he moaned again. And he noticed she had her hair down and wasn't wearing glasses ... Ohhh! ... she didn't know she had long hair and it was so full, and wavy, a natural curl ... "Oh My God!" ... it was like bed room hair, and then she slowly turned around, "Mmmmm!" he was fighting this ... her dress was riding up, it was so short, just a little butt cheek showing as she bounced them to the thump, he thought his heart was going to explode.

Veronica brought something with strings over as she turned to face him, she leaned down close and he could see way down her cleavage, "Honey ... I had to take these off, they were soaking wet," and she hung her thong over his head.

"Ohhhhh!" Matt couldn't stop moaning as she put those wet panties right against his nose and he could smell her sex, they were soaking wet with her love juice.

"I like those jammies sweetheart, but you're hiding that big rock hard dick from me ... and I don't want you running out of here until I'm through with you ... until you don't have any more sperm left to feed me," and she reached down and tugged at his bottoms.

Matt was moaning uncontrollably and would have spurted all over her if she had touched him, "Oh Ronnie, oh, don't touch it yet ... Oh, you are so beautiful, I can't believe you are doing this for me ... like I am the luckiest guy on the planet, I don't deserve you, Oh My God!" as his hands rose to her back as she struggled to get his pants off, they were hung up on that flag pole in his lap.

"Thoing," it sprung back and slapped his stomach as they were free and she tossed the bottoms aside. It was so erotic to have the clothes lying loose on the floor, so dirty to Matt.

Veronica raked her fingernails along his legs as she stood up, he could see down her dress and he moaned some more ... and her leg slid forward, sliding along his until she felt it ... yes it was just as big as she thought ... and hot ... and hard, "Oh Matt, you truly have a magnificent cock, I think I'm in love with your dick, its so hard ... and you better tell me if you start to come, I'm not wasting any more of that hot gooey seed anymore, it's all mine, do you hear me? From now on, forever, it's all mine ... and I'm going to milk that hot come out of you any time I want ... which will be often."

Matt had his hands on her waist and pulled her close, "Oh my god! I'm going to come, your mouth is so hot, so dirty, so naughty!"

Veronica slowly bent at the waist and then knelt down, she slid her hands along his legs and both hands grabbed that monster snake, she could feel it about to explode and put her mouth over it.

Matt could feel her long hair tickling him, her touch was so erotic as the pulses came ... and she swallowed, gasping for air as he pumped more and more, her breathing became desperate as she sounded so hungry, screaming a little surprise at each spurt, trying to swallow all of it, but some of it escaping her mouth and she screamed little joyous surprises with her full lips wrapped around the head, some of it leaking out. And she was still gasping for air and so hungry for more when he pumped his last that she kept sucking and licking, pumping with her hands, it took two ... and she swallowed his head and tried to see if she could get more of it in her mouth ... she kept trying and was able to get about half inside, still gasping and slurping and pumping until it became too sensitive. He moaned and tried to hold her still.

"Oh Matt Darling, that was the most exciting thing I have ever done ... oh, I almost came, my pussy is dripping wet, feel," as she stood slowly.

Matt could smell her arousal, her scent of raw sex was overwhelming his senses as he grabbed her legs, sliding his hands up and around to her butt cheeks, lifting her dress a little and pulled her sex to his mouth. He could feel the trickle running down the inside of one leg and he lapped it up. This time it was his turn to be hungry, lapping and licking his way closer, up both insides of her legs until he felt her whole body jump as he licked up her hot wet lips. This time it was her turn to moan involuntarily, out of control and she had her finger nails through his scalp, pulling him tight. "Oh My God!, Matt!!! Oh, I'm coming!" she could only scream as her whole body started shaking and pulsing with this hungry mouth that was ravenously assaulting her pussy. He legs were wobbly, then collapsed as she found herself falling to the floor with his face never loosing contact in its attack ... she now knew what it was like to be eaten alive, feeling her whole body surrendering to his lips and face and tongue and teeth ... the shaking started and she had no control of her core, spasms rocking her soul, everything so wet, the sounds of his ferocious appetite were twice the decibels of the music, all the blood left her face and she thought she was going to pass out.

Matt felt her whole body go limp and didn't know what happened. He kept lapping away, "Veronica?" but she didn't respond. He tried to slurp up all the liquid and crawled up to her face ... she was passed out. He was a little worried and held her in his arms, rocking back and forth. He could tell she was breathing, still heavily ... he waited.

It was a minute or two, maybe an hour, she didn't know, but as soon as her consciousness returned she felt Matt kissing her and she moaned in his mouth. His dick was pressed against her leg and they were lying side by side on the floor, his arm cradling her head. "Honey? What happened? How long was I out?"

"I don't know, couple minutes, are you alright?"

"Oh, Matt! I never felt anything like that before in my life, it's like you crawled inside me and ate me alive. All I could do is surrender and my whole body just lost control. Your face is all wet, is that all from me? Even your hair? I never tasted myself before."

"Ohhh! Honey, every time you open your mouth I want to just crawl inside your body and never leave," as he then kissed her and used that tongue on her mouth and face and lips and neck.

"Okay, okay, but get up, I'm still not done with you ... I want to do another lap dance, this song coming up is my favorite so get your ass back in that chair." She felt her strength returning even though there were still tiny aftershocks coursing though her body. She got to her wobbly legs and walked a few steps to get back control. She turned and looked at the image on the screen for the first time. She started swaying back and forth, snapping her butt to the thump and saw that Dan had taken pictures of other girls lap dancing. She heard Matt moan as she slid her dress up just a little in back. Her leg was slippery wet when she made contact with his rock hard cock, sliding it slowly up and down as she continued to bounce her butt cheeks, snapping them to the music ... and Matt's moans were part of that song as she then slid the dress down over her breasts and up her legs so that it was bunched at her waist, his hands now on her hips, She bent over as he pulled her close. "OHHHH!" she had to scream when he licked her ass all the way from her pussy across her butt hole, she had to sit down and there it was, pressing at her lips. She reached down and he slipped inside, just a little, "Oh My God! ... No! ... You're going to rip me apart with that giant python! ... OH!!! (as she slipped down a little bit further) ... MATT! You Fucker you!" ... and he was now moaning with each thrust, his hands now on her tits, tweaking her nipples, a little farther that time, "Matt, Matt, Matt! Oh my god! its going to be all the way up in my throat before you're through ... Oh! you're too big, I can't take a monster cock that big, Oh! Matt!" and with slow movement down her folds slipped apart and the wet heat she already had was filling her like she had never felt filled before. "Oh Honey, Oh fuck me, Fuck me, this feels so good, I'm so full, you are so big! No you can't, Oh! no! I thought I could, Oh! Matt just fuck me!"

aukamm
aukamm
36 Followers