Stormy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aukamm
aukamm
36 Followers

And Veronica used all her will to get to her feet, her tit making a 'plop' sound when it came out of his mouth. "Matt, get hold of yourself before I slug you."

Matt was reaching out with his hands, but didn't try to get out of the chair. He watched as she pulled her robe on, turned the music down and the lights up.

"Matt go clean up and come back here, we need to talk." as soon as he turned to leave she grabbed her nipple, the one he had been sucking ... it ached so bad ... but not in a hurt way. She stood up and walked over to the cabinets, finding a small refrigerator with bottled water inside ... it helped.

Matt returned a few minutes later, not as much to clean up.

"Still hard? Matt? What is wrong?"

Matt was hanging his head low, "I'm sorry, I didn't know."

"Didn't know what?"

He sat down in the chair again, still unable to make eye contact. "I didn't know how you were under your clothes ... I mean you are so beautiful."

Veronica walked over to Matt, "Smack!" she slapped him hard across the face.

Matt could only look up, sadness in his eyes.

"You are not allowed to touch; you keep you hands and mouth away from my tits. Do you get that?"

Matt could only nod his head; his eyes had a peek of her naked breasts when she swung at him ... he was hoping she would do it again so he could see that again.

"I should give you a black eye for that stunt Mister. So is this what happened to your wife? Did you go to strip clubs when you were married?"

"No, never, I told you, that was the first time ... I never cheated on her, I was always good in bed, I liked giving her pleasure ... but she admitted later that she didn't like sex, didn't like any part of it."

"Did you ever use your mouth?"

"I tried, for years I tried ... she made me stop saying it didn't feel good."

"Was she dry when you made love? I mean you had two children."

"I think she liked the first two or three minutes ... but I wanted to spend an hour, maybe two ... she said she hated that even when I used lubricant."

"And you never cheated on her?"

"I'll give you her number you can ask."

"So why are you so out of control? Were you out of control with Brea?"

"No, I only did what she told me to."

"What did she do?"

Well she kept talking dirty, saying how hot I was making her, how big my dick was ... she said I was making her wet ... but she wasn't. She put my hands on her tits, held them there for a long time ... and then she put my hand on her crotch."

"Under?"

"No ... and she wasn't wet even though she said she was."

"And did she put her tits in your mouth?"

"Just two times."

"Matt, she is a whore ... she fucks men for money. There are stories of her out in the parking lot, one time she took on five guys at once. If you want a blow job or expect that from me, then you need to tell me, I will quit because I won't work for you anymore."

"No, Brea hasn't crossed my mind ... I don't want her ... I think its just so naughty knowing you have been working just feet away from me for so long ... and I never knew you had a body ... I mean you are so beautiful ... every image is so erotic ... like seeing the side of your breast in that cleavage ... I never saw your cleavage before. And a few minutes ago I was seeing your nipple ... I have never seen anything so erotic, so hot in all my life."

"So when you made love to your wife, she didn't have nipples?"

"I don't seem to remember them, just yours."

"And with Brea, you didn't come once? Just in your truck afterwards?"

Matt nodded his head.

"I can't believe I am starting to believe you ... I have been so stupid to believe all those men before, why should you be any different."

"I'm not any different ... I have to tell you, it is taking all the will power in my body to keep myself from grabbing you right now and kissing you."

"Kissing me? I'm worried about you touching me other places, forcing me ... because if you did I would kill you."

"No ... I won't ... but I feel so bad that I have come so many times and you haven't had any pleasure. So how do you keep from feeling, you know from having sexual feelings?"

"I'm not going to answer that."

"But I need to know."

"Matt, we are not romantically involved ... you don't love me. I can't say I don't feel something, that I don't get feelings ... I didn't at the clubs, but then no one ever sucked on my tit in a club. So no touching alright? Would it feel like you got your money's worth with three more songs?"

"I got more than my moneys worth that first song."

"But I promised two hours ... it won't be two hours, but that's your fault."

"Okay ... I'll try."

"And no kissing either."

"Just one? Please?"

"Matt! You are trying to complicate the hell out of this ... this is just a business transaction."

"One won't hurt anything."

"Why, what is the point?"

"I don't know ... I just need it."

"Alright ... just one kiss if you keep your hands and mouth off my private parts."

"Okay, I'll try. How about my feet?"

"You won't look so funny with a black eye."

Veronica lowered the lights and started the music up again. She started the slow swaying back and forth, letting her butt cheeks peek out from under her robe, listening to his moaning. She made her way close and felt his rock hardness and she didn't take off her robe. Every time she lifted the light satin material just an inch in the back, he let loose with an involuntary moan. She didn't expect to be feeling what she was feeling, trying hard to hold herself back. She turned around, sensuously sliding her leg up and down his engorged penis. "I can't believe you still have a hard-on ... your dick is so big."

"Veronica Honey, don't talk to me like that ... oh! don't do that."

The song ended, saving them, and the next one started right after.

Veronica picked up where she left off and rubbed her tits, still covered by her robe, across his face, her hard nipples brushed across his cheek and nose, back and forth ... and she knew if he opened his mouth it would be all over, she was so wet ... she had to provoke him, "Matt, I know why your wife didn't like sex with you," she was breathing in his ear and giving him glimpses down her robe as she loosened it. "You're too big, you're too hard, you're too strong ... you need a strong woman with a wet pussy to handle that monster cock ... you probably split her in two pounding that big dick in her little pussy."

Veronica slid her robe off and rubbed her nipples against his cheek, her leg was rubbing his dick up and down. She turned around and bent all the way over. She slipped her fingers between her legs and raked them along her pussy lips, then back again ... she should have stopped, but it felt too good, she kept doing it.

Matt could feel the heat, he could sense her quivering core, he could smell her wet sex, and he could now see her wet thong slipping ever so slightly into her lips ... her butt cheeks were still so proud and firm.

The song ended and she stood slowly.

Matt was sitting on his hands ... he wanted that kiss so bad ... and he didn't know why. He was intoxicated in her scent ... he wanted to bury his face in her pussy and never let go ... and her mouth, her words would haunt him for years. This last song was the biggest test of his life.

Veronica faced him, concentrating on the pressure, "Oh, that is so big ... so would you stay hard for me for two hours?" She pulled his hands out from under his legs, slid them just under her breasts on her ribs. "I'll bet you're wondering what my pussy looks like aren't you?" She stood there and pulled on the stings to the thong, slid them up and down.

Matt was staring, not believing that he couldn't see ... and she was pulling it up, the sides were slipping ... and the rubbing on his dick was intense ... he wanted so bad to grab her tits .. and he wanted to see more ... she was sliding the strings down her hips ... and she leaned toward his face, her tits, those hard nipples coming so close to his mouth ... He pulled her in tight, he was coming again ... but he kept his face between her tits, his hands now behind her, pulling at her butt cheeks while he pumped his boxers full of sperm one last time.

Veronica held his head and raked her fingers through his scalp again. She slid her butt in closer, hoping, praying he would slide his fingers down her crack ... it was close, but she couldn't get closer and he came within millimeters of her crack. She was mad, felt dejected and wanted more ... she wasn't going to get it from him. And now a little bit of shame was sneaking in ... she had been almost naked in front of her boss ... and said some really trashy things. She slipped back into her robe.

Matt watched Veronica turn the lights back up a little, she turned off the music and was getting ready to leave. "Veronica?"

She stopped, "Yes."

"You promised."

"Oh, that's right ... why is it so important to you? It's just a kiss."

"I don't know ... it just is ... I can't explain it."

"Okay, let's get it over with."

"No, it's important ... it has to be special ... I don't know why. Come on, the two hours is long from being over."

"You said you got your money's worth."

"I did ... no it's not about money, you promised."

"So do I have to sit on that again? Matt, you're still hard."

"I know, it hurts."

"Is it going to hurt if I sit on it?"

"No."

"Just one kiss right?"

"A good one."

"So you don't think I am a good kisser?"

"I want to find out."

Veronica got herself comfortable, putting little Matt between her legs while sitting on his lap sideways. She placed her arms around his neck and noticed him looking at her robe that had opened in front a little. She was feeling her heart starting to pound; it was just like the lap dance only no music. And she could feel him pulsing under her. She was wishing she had taken her robe off.

Matt placed his arms around her waist and was getting ready. His heart was beating loudly too, he could hear hers.

"Ready?"

"Ready." It started out soft and he flicked his tongue inside briefly, their mouths fit so well, his lips were so soft ...and the kiss was so much more ... it was so intimate and she couldn't help herself, she moaned ... and he was running his hands up and down her back while she pulled his head in so tight ... and she moaned again ... and then felt his hand under her breast, the thumb just caressing the bottom, and the next moan was involuntary too ... and then his hand was on her breast and she was pumping her tongue in and out of his mouth while his fingers flicked over her nipple ..."Oh!" she moaned and then felt him pinch her nipple and areola together, oh, it was the other one, not the one he had sucked on before ... she splayed her legs a little, mini-Matt was pulsing and she dove in deeper into the kiss ... his hand left her breast for a second, only to return under her robe, the flap pulled apart and she pulled her body in tighter, his other hand wrapped around her back and was now holding her tit ... oh, what was he going to do with that other hand, the free one? She pulled his head in tighter and waited ... it was on her leg, grabbing her butt from behind and she lifted her knee so he could pull on her butt. And then he slid the fingers across her flat stomach ... oh, he was going to, "Mmmmm," she couldn't stop her mouth from moaning in anticipation ... and then he slid his fingers down, down, down and he was touching her pussy ... "Oh!" she couldn't help herself and she involuntarily splayed her legs a little ... and then he came back up, slipping under, "Mmmm," she moaned and yet couldn't bring her hands to stop him ... he slid his fingers over her clit on the way down and now he knew, he knew how wet she was ... and his three fingers were now giving pressure to her lips, the middle one slipping inside just a little, then more, "Mmmm!", she couldn't help herself, she need the air, "Oh Matt, fuck me ... I need it so bad!"

Matt slid his finger in as deeply as possible and then slowly back out again.

"No, don't tease me, faster harder!"

Matt went in and out just a little faster this time.

"Matt! Fuck me please! I need this!"

Matt slowly built up his speed, getting two fingers inside while she pleaded with him to go faster. Then he unleashed the power of the thumb! With so much juice he wet his thumb and worked it first to one side then the other of her little nub, then under, then around ... all the while Veronica stopped being coherent, just screamed loud "Ohhh!s" into his neck while she hung on for dear life. And each time he was going faster and faster, getting closer and closer to her clit. And his other hand now had a tight hold of her tit. So he bent over and sucked her nipple into his mouth, his thumb finally sliding over her love nub. And he felt it ... her body tensed and she started shaking, his hand was flooded as his thumb slid over top until she was forced to use her hand to still his, the spasms were too much, the sensations too intense.

Matt continued to suck and caress her nipple in his mouth while he held on tight, riding the quake and after shocks of that powerful nine on the Richter scale. He could feel her body start to recover, her breathing getting back to normal as she was still holding onto his neck ... so he slowly, painfully slowly pulled his fingers out ... then slowly slid them back in, his thumb to the side now ... and slowly did it again as he heard the surprise in her gasping ... and she hung on for another ride as he ever so slowly used his soaking wet hand to build her back up, she pulled his neck over to her other tit, it "popped" out of his mouth and then he sucked on her other tit as he was like a steam engine starting from rest, sliding that hand ever so slowly, her screams getting a little louder, and louder, his thumb closer and then side to side over her clit ... and then he went into hyper drive, a speed so dizzying, she had no control, her screams were mixed with the short gasps for air as she quickly rose over the crest of that hill and came harder than the first time, her hand just touched his to let him know to stop ... Matt used his teeth to gently nibble her nipple as she pressed his head so hard into her tit, her whole body now drenched in sweat, her pussy drenched in juice running down her legs in a trickle.

Veronica had nothing left, her quakes were in control and kept shaking her body, she pulled his head off her tit and tried to sit up, but her abs were still contracting and spasms had her body.

And Matt could feel his pant leg all wet where she had flooded him. "Just one last kiss?" he begged.

She closed her eyes and their faces melted together, breathing each other's air as she raked her fingers through his hair and regained control of her muscles. So Matt slowly pulled out and was about to slide back in when she reached down and gently pulled his hand out, his palm going flat over her lips, making a trail of her juices over her abs as he slid up and grabbed onto her waist, her body still shuddering as she breathed in through his mouth.

Matt then slid his arm under her legs and stood up; lifting her body easily as he never broke the kiss.

Veronica held onto his neck as he carefully, slowly carried her out of the media room and into the guest bedroom, their mouths still lost in each other, tongues still hungry for feeling. He slid down her spread, blanket, and sheet and knelt as he gently laid her on that cool surface. He started to cover her and she stopped him, still holding onto his neck, "Matt no, I have to clean up."

He started to speak but she touched his lips and wouldn't let him, just kissed him again, this one lasting a long, long time.

When she finally came up for air she said quietly, "That first kiss is one I will never forget the rest of my life." Then she touched his face and saw the love in his eyes, even if he didn't know it was there. "We have to get up early Matt ... and we both have to take showers."

"Should we do that together? It would save water?"

She touched his cheek so near hers and responded, "No, not yet ... we have to sort things out first." then she pulled him back for one more kiss ... it was a gentle caring kiss, telling her he would be a wonderful lover. She covered her body best she could with that short robe as he stood, not wanting to start any more ... and yet seeing that he was still hard, his pecker standing out straight, she had a desire to laugh and grab him, but she held back. She was hoping it wasn't too painful.

Matt walked like a zombie around the house checking to be sure it was secure and went in to shower ... this set of lounge wear was the messiest yet of the huge pile on the floor. He washed up in a quick shower and debated whether to take care of his problem ... no, that was not the right thing to do anymore, he had enough releases and Friday was a less than two day away.

They both lay in bed trying to figure out what happened, but fell asleep without any answers.

The next morning they met in the laundry room, she chuckled when she saw the huge pile of clothes he was bringing in. "Two weeks worth?"

"nine years worth."

She chuckled some more, not understanding the brevity of the answer, and when they were standing in front of each other she could tell he was going to say something. She lifted her hand to his lips again, "No, lets talk Friday night, we need time to think. Then she pulled him down for a steamy kiss, their toothpaste tastes were refreshing as each of them thought back to last night's life changing sensations.

"Are you cooking breakfast?" she asked.

"What do you like? I know Steffie's favorite."

"I'll have what she's having."

Matt went into the kitchen while Veronica went to get her daughter up and ready. She found her already in the bathroom brushing her teeth.

Steffie stopped and looked at her Mom, the calm look on her face, "You love it here too, I can tell."

Veronica could only nod her agreement, she couldn't explain it yet. She helped her choose which clothes to wear and grabbed her dirty things to take to the laundry room. Walking out together she smelled the coffee first and then the hash-browns simmering away. She saw Steffie climb onto a stool to watch, sitting at the island in the kitchen.

"We eat in here Mom, plates and silverware are over there."

Veronica followed her daughter's instructions, placing the plates on the counter beside the range while Matt was just ready to serve. She waited while Matt filled Seffie's plate and walked that over to place it on the counter ... hash-browns, sauteed onions and cubes of ham, an egg over easy on top. As she placed it in front of the ravenous looking girl she asked, "I thought you didn't like onions."

"I love Matt's onions Mommy. The milk and juice are in the frig and the glasses over there," as she put the first forkful in her mouth and closed her eyes to enjoy the flavors. "Oh, this is so good Mommy, yours is ready."

Matt didn't say anything, just carried the two plates to the counter and then went back for napkins. He filled a thermos of coffee for Veronica, the half and half and brown sugar just as she liked it. He was glowing inside as he saw the two girls enjoying his breakfast. And he knew this felt so right, the house was telling him so, his heart was whispering to him ... he was listening.

Veronica was amazed Steffie cleaned her plate ... there had been so much food on there.

Matt was quick to get up and clean, leaving the dishes and pans in the sink. He could see Veronica watching him, "The cleaning crew is already in the driveway, they will take care of this. I usually clean everything."

It was an efficient group that hurried out to his truck and the four people carrying buckets passed them going inside. Veronica thought she recognized one of the women ... she called herself Blaze on the stage.

aukamm
aukamm
36 Followers