Stormy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aukamm
aukamm
36 Followers

Matt let go of one nipple and reached down, he started sliding his flat fingers side to side across her still wet love nub.

"Oh My God!!! Matt! I'm Commmming again!" as she had to hold his hand still and stop bouncing, her whole body quaking again, shudders taking over as the blood left her face again, her skin hot at first and then cold as the sweat became a bit clammy. She leaned back and he lifted her hair to kiss her neck and ear, sucking her lobe into her mouth as she swam in the afterglow, his hands now both back on her tits, kneading, caressing. She was trying to catch her breath, her chest rising and falling as the manipulation she was feeling on her tits was making her tingle again, both their legs dripping wet. "I never knew I could become so sloppy wet Honey."

"Ronnie? I'm going to stay hard for you all night. I'm not sure I'm all the way in yet and I'm going to come a few more times but I know the hardness is not going away."

"Oh Matt, no don't slurp my ears, no don't oh, you're getting me all hot again, Honey!" and his work on her tits and assault on her neck and ears made her want more, she started bouncing again and then stopped. She lifted her right leg high into the air into an amazing split and slowly spun around, bringing it down on his other side as she was now facing him; she placed her knees on each side and started sliding up and down his long pole.

Matt had never felt anything so incredible in his life when his dick was being spun inside her. So he had to let go of her ear and found her lips to suck and kiss as he thrust and she bounced. They fucked like this for a long time, both of them getting sweaty so she removed his pajama top, tossing it to the floor, removed the dress around her waist, tossed that too, making it more erotic for him, the mess on the floor. They never stopped fucking when she reached for a martini and his, both downing them in one gulp to replace some of the fluids they were losing.

And then when Matt sucked her nipple into his mouth, the cold martini still there, she knew she couldn't last much longer, "Oh! Matt! I feel it coming again ... oh! ..."

Matt started thrusting like a jackhammer, faster and faster as he felt his building too, it was rising and rising and when she started shaking and shuddering he had to explode, it was too much. And when she screamed at his hot seed splattering the inside walls of her cunt, he bit down on her nipple, gently and she screamed some more. They held on tight to each other, so tight it made it harder to breathe until the shaking and spurting and spasms slowed down, their sweat adding to the rich scents of sperm and love juice.

It was a few more minutes basking in the heat of their skin contact before she reached and poured two more martinis. They took their times sipping these as they were both still a little out of breath. It was more erotic when she felt the sloppy stuff leaking around her pussy lips. She reached down with him still hard as a rock and then used her finger to catch some, bringing it to her lips to suck, mixing with the alcohol of their drink. "Not today, but some day I'm going to have you come in my drink so I can swallow it together." She felt him throb inside her.

"Ronnie, can we go to my bed now? I want to fuck you slowly this time, different positions, it will be more comfortable there."

"Yes, but you're not pulling that monster out of me, I'm keeping him right there, he belongs there." And she felt him throb with almost every syllable coming out of her mouth.

He lifted her and she wrapped her legs around his back as he walked the two of them to his bedroom, holding her butt with one hand , the ice bucket of martinis and glasses in his other.

And she started whispering in his ear when they were in the foyer, "I knew you would stay hard for me Matt, I know what you're going to do to me, I know you're going to fuck me to death, I came close before and I don't care, I want to die with you pounding that monster cock in me, ramming my pussy like a locomotive, its heaven Matt, you're sending me to heaven every time you slide that giant thing inside me ... and my pussy is going to milk every ounce of come you have in your body, I want all of it. And when you don't have any more, I'll wait, because I know you will have more for me tomorrow and the next day, the one after that ... Matt, you're going to feed me your come forever, you hear me?"

In his bedroom with both doors closed, he pulled the spread down tossing it one way, the blanket another and the top sheet another, making the mess more erotic for him. And then he teased her, sliding almost all the way out and then slowly back in again.

"Matt! Don't you fucking dare do that again! I'll kill you if you tease me like that again!"

But he did it again, even feeling the assault of her slaps on his chest as she screamed for him to fuck her, but he kept going slow, almost out this time.

"Matt! I'm going to fucking kill you! Give me that cock! Please? I never wanted anything so much in my whole life, Please?"

He slowly entered her again and could feel her muscles throbbing and contracting, the heat was intense as he then slowly fucked her to her little screams of pleasure each time he was all the way in ... but he wasn't all the way in ... not until he spread her legs and held them out to the sides was he able to bottom out, his pubes making friction with her lips. So when he was there he rocked up and down, the next plunge he rocked side to side, giving her clit that rough friction that was making her more desperate, a feeling she never felt before, he whole body was on fire and then he leaned forward sliding up and back so his entire plunge produced friction on her nub.

"Oh my god! Fuck me," she said weakly, the blood now out of her face, another orgasm already taking over, spasm after spasm, over and over as he kept plunging, holding her legs splayed so far out, he was splitting her in two, fucking her to death, exactly where she wanted to be.

And then she was too weak for more. It had been more than two hours and her pussy couldn't take any more. She felt weak all over, her skin cold and clammy, "Matt, Uncle! You fucked me to death ... I need to rest, my pussy needs a rest, she is not used to feeding a monster. Please?" And she saw him roll to his side, his hand to her face and they kissed. She could feel his heart still pounding away.

As the blood slowly returned to her head she looked down and saw her pole waving high and proud in the air. She knew what to do. It was just a second before she was licking all their body fluids off his dick. And then she reached for some ice cubes and put them in her cheeks. He screamed when she slid his dick half way down, the freezing cold and heat brought all his senses alive. She pressed as far as she could get him down, gagging a little, lubricated by the melting ice. She kept trying, gagging each time, the slurping sounds incredible as the water got him and the bed all wet. She replaced those cubes when they melted and kept going down further until she had him in her throat. The sucking sound of her ramming his meat down her throat all the way to his pubes sent him over the edge. He erupted and she swallowed, sucking the water and come as best she could, making a mess on him and the sheet.

When she could get no more, she felt his erection subside. She felt triumphant, a victory that while he may have fucked her pussy to death, there was still enough life left in her to suck him dry.

Matt felt sleepy and thirsty. After a half hour of cuddling and kissing he asked, "Water?"

"Ice water Honey, thank you." She was praying he wouldn't come back hard again, swinging that big snake back and forth, wanting more tonight. She pulled a sheet up to cover her body so he wouldn't get ideas. And she wondered if his ex had been assaulted so ravenously every night. It was wonderful, but she felt like she truly might die if he wanted more ... tonight. She was relieved when he came back with just the water.

They snuggled after both drinking the large glasses all the way down.

"Matt? Is this special or are you always like this for two and a half hours?"

"No, special ... I think I would love forty minutes to an hour every other day ... sometimes more if we went away or we wanted it to be special. Like your birthday ... expect to die at least a dozen times on your birthday."

"Oh ... I can handle that ... I couldn't do this every night. I would love to try, but I think I wouldn't enjoy doing that much ... and maybe we could spread it out, like a session in the morning, one at night if you were especially horny."

"Ronnie, I don't think we should keep talking about it, not tonight."

"Oh, yes ... okay, down big boy, oh, guess I shouldn't pet him. Did you know my Mom and Dad called me Ronnie? I like it. Set the alarm dear, Steffie gets up at eight on Saturdays."

"What if she finds us in bed together?"

"As long as were not naked and covered in dried up sticky stuff, oh, guess I should watch my mouth. Okay, so kiss me so I can go to sleep."

They both slept hard and deep in each others arms.

The sun broke through the curtains and didn't wake them. When the alarm went off Veronica kept Matt from getting up, "You stay here ... I'll get Steffie ready for the mall, you need your rest."

She found her robe and got Steffie dressed, fed, and out the door at nine.

She walked back into the bedroom, the house all to themselves. She knelt by the bed and whispered in Matt's ear, "Get that pecker up, you're going to fuck me in the pool. I never did that before; I want to feel that snake slide in me with all that water around, my tits floating and hard for you. I want you to see my naked body out in the sunlight; my pussy is already wet just thinking about your eyes eating me up, staring at my ass and my pussy, my nipples will get so hard when you look at me."

Matt pulled off the covers and chased after her, his dick already rock hard and slapping his belly and legs as he ran, following her screams as she opened the french door and jumped into the water, Matt right behind.

The water was cool just enough to be refreshing. And with the water to cool them off, it was another hour before they were both too hungry to keep going.

Breakfast was huge and delicious. They both needed that nourishment and they ate slow, time for quiet conversation about each other's families.

And after that she wanted him to oil her up out on the lounge chair ... naked, making sure he didn't miss a single spot. So it was another couple of hours. He laid out some large towels and being completely covered in oil, they slipped and slid their way to wave after wave of pleasure out in the hot sun.

It was two in the afternoon when the doorbell rang, Steffie home from shopping. They both had a mad dash for their clothes, glad she didn't just come around the back.

Steffie's arms were loaded with shopping bags. Veronica wanted to protest, but Matt stopped her, not making a big deal out of Mrs. Baumgartner's generosity. And Steffie asked if she could go to Mrs. Baumgartner's house the next day, for tea with her friends.

Matt nodded his head and Veronica said yes. Steffie ran into her room with her bags cheering after hugging Mrs. Baumgartner goodbye.

"We're staying over?" she looked at him.

"I have a golf game tomorrow, are you going to be alright in the house alone until I get back?

"I don't have clothes."

"I was thinking we would make a trip to your apartment now, to get your things, yours and Steffie's, everything. I never used the bed in my truck before."

"Matt? Are you asking me to move in with you?"

"Yeah, trying to reduce my carbon footprint, you know, sharing showers and cooking ... it will save at least three minutes on the morning ride in to work."

"I don't know, I think I should think about it. I think we should be sure."

"But I don't have any fifties, otherwise I would write, 'I know I love you' on them."

"I love you too, I'm just so afraid of being hurt again."

"We've been together for five and a half years ... do you think I'll hurt you?"

"No, not you, never."

"So let's go plead our case to Steffie, beg her to want to move in here."

Veronica found time the next day to move all their things to the right drawers and closets, getting more comfortable with his warm and safe house.

Monday her meeting with the attorney was a shocker. He suggested bankruptcy. He had already talked to the bankruptcy judge and they agreed it was the only way to deal with the attorney that charged her fifty thousand dollars for a case that he attempted to turn against her. It was his finance company she had been making payments to. All the other money issues would be put on hold so that by the time she went through the process, her debts would be gone and she would finally be getting all the other checks to cash; her car money, savings money, child support and back judgment. It wouldn't look good on her credit record, but with an explanation of stolen identity, explainable. And the police had found James; the mother she talked to was actually one of his wives, duplicitous in his larcenous life of crime.

While Veronica's life was finally getting clear, Matt's life was becoming infinitely more complicated ... a messier house, a child that would sometimes revert to her old ways, a relationship that he would have to become embarrassed about because she was his employee and they couldn't get married until she was through the bankruptcy ... and then there were the two brass poles and short stage he had installed in the media room ... there was just no explaining those.

aukamm
aukamm
36 Followers