Strange Bedfellows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ltirashin
Ltirashin
24 Followers

"To be truthful," he said, with a strained voice, as she traced her hand down his massive chest and encircling his huge erection, "I was never sure if this would be possible between us. I longed for it more than I can say but always kept my. . .desire. . .at the back of my mind."

"But. . ." prompted Teela.

He-man locked her eyes with his, allowing the lust he felt for her to burn brightly.

"At night, when I was alone," he confessed, "I would imagine the two of us, together, making mad love all night long; ravishing your body time and time again until we fell asleep in each other's arms. Sometimes, I would deliberately stroke myself for hours without cumming; trying to prepare myself for the day when I could do everything to you that I've ever fantasized about doing."

"Like this, you mean?" Teela asked as she started to slowly pump He-man's cock.

"Y-yesssss. . ." he hissed as his eyes rolled back. There was absolutely no comparison. While his fantasies of this moment had been stimulating, the reality of Teela's touch surpassed them by far. As she moved her hand up and down the length of his bulging manhood, He-man could not help but move his hips in a counter-motion. It seemed as if she knew every sensation she was helping him experience; keeping him hovering right on the edge but never quite getting there.

He-man felt like the rapturous torture was going on for hours though he never really wanted it to stop. But even the Hero of Grayskull had his limits and he was almost there. Over and over again he felt his scrotum tighten then release, tighten then release. His balls were swollen and a bit tender. When he could take it no longer, he whispered to Teela:

"Please. . .I need you! NOW!"

"As I need you," Teela said huskily. "But be gentle, my love, for you are my first. . .and only!"

In one fluid motion, Teela released He-man's throbbing cock then jumped onto him, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. Her wet pussy lips rested ever so lightly against his manmeat, generously lathering it with her juices as she moved her hips back and forth. He-man held Teela up with no effort, his hands cradling the cheeks of her tight, smooth ass as she mauled him with her attention. Her lips mashed against He-man's in impassioned hunger and her tongue slipped quickly into his mouth.

The feel of Teela's lips on his was almost too much for He-man. He could hardly believe how soft and supple and moist they were. And how. . .natural. . .it was to be kissing her. Then there was the unexpected addition of her tongue. Incredible! It felt all the world like a slippery piece of living velvet, caressing his tongue with firm, yet loving, strokes.

" * "

A sound not born of their passion caught He-man's attention for a moment though he did not let it distract him from the desire he was showing Teela. The sound was so faint that he barely heard it in the first place but it also had a familiar ring to it. He allowed his ears to pay attention for the noise if it were repeated while the rest of him carried on with she who would finally be his.

". . * * . ."

There it is again! He-man thought, feeling a bit irritated. He had wanted Teela in this manner for almost as long as he could remember. Even more overwhelming was the knowledge that she felt the same way for him and that she was giving her virginity to him! The Eternian champion was overcome with such love and joy and there was no way short of a disaster or an act of the Ancients that he was ever going to let her out of his arms, now!

"He-man. . ."

It struck He-man as strange that Teela could say his name while they were still engaged in their passionate embrace but then decided that she was probably communicating directly from her mind to his, a power that she most likely acquired upon becoming the Guardian of Castle Grayskull. He pulled back from their kiss just enough to respond.

"Yes, my love?"

"But I said nothing, my champion," Teela responded just before she started sucking and biting on He-man's neck. "It is time, dearest one. Time to complete our union; time to make me yours---now and forever!" With that said, Teela used her legs to lift herself up and slightly away from He-man. As she did, her thoroughly wet pussy slid along the length of her lover's shaft until the head of it was right between the lips of her labia. "Take me! Show me how much you love me!!"

"He-man! STOP!!"

Upon hearing the voice for the fourth time, He-man hesitated at pulling Teela to him and taking her as they both wanted. There was an undeniable familiarity to the voice but he was not sure exactly to whom it belonged.

But why would anyone want to stop us from making love? he wondered. And where is the voice coming from? Teela reacted as though she had not heard it but it seemed to becoming from all around them. . .yet nowhere. There was also the matter of the underlying urgency of the message that caused him to hesitate even longer. Then, too, maybe it was his subconscious playing on the nervousness he was feeling; first-time jitters and a strong desire to live up to the expectations he had of himself and wanting to be every bit the man he believed Teela deserved.

No longer! He-man decided as he tensed himself to consummate his union with Teela.

"He-man! For the sake of Grayskull and all of Eternia, STOP!!"

Those words stirred the mighty warrior's soul. He looked into Teela's eyes, searching for an answer. But who he saw looking back at him was not Teela. While she had the appearance, voice, and presence of Teela, it was not her. It was as if he was holding a tangible illusion in his arms. He-man felt his heart sink to the pit of his stomach.

"Make me yours, my champion," Teela said. "I love you." With the truth revealed, the illusory Teela broke apart like blowing snow and vanished.

He-man was alone again.

"It is done," he said quietly.

"Good," the voice said in a soothing manner. "Now, awaken!!"

He-man opened his mouth to speak but the words never even formed in his mind. He head was swimming again and where his wound had been felt like it was on fire. Fighting to keep his balance, he glanced down at his thigh; the thorn was gone but the hole was still there. Dried blood had caked into the wound but thin lines of crimson continued to trickle down He-man's leg.

Eternia's mightiest hero raised his head to release his rage but was swallowed by the blackness before he could utter a sound.

* * *

"NOOOOOOOOO!!" He-man screamed as his eyes snapped open, his powerful voice echoing loudly throughout the cavern. Finally, the reverberations died away, He-man's anguish remained.

It had all been a dream.

Or a nightmare. . . .

. . . .or something.

The pain in his leg, he realized, was not a dream and was what helped him to focus on his here and now. At the same time as he looked down and tried to move his arm to his injured leg, He-man saw that he was up to his neck in what appeared to be some very thick and sticky gray mud. As mighty as he was, He-man swiftly found that, for all his strength, he could not even wiggle his fingers. Feeling a bit drained from his effort to escape---and his dream about Teela---Eternia's champion decided to rest for a while and take in what he could see of his surroundings.

He could see he was in a large, dimly lit cavern that bore clear signs of being inhabited. But no monster called this place home. There were three shelves and a table far off to his left, all of which were cluttered with all manner of things from actual books and data readers to various jars and other things. To his right He-man observed a circular fire pit in the floor with a large blaze licking hungrily at the air above it. Beyond that he saw what looked to be a sizable bed, dressed in deep purple material. On each side of the bed was a statue but the subject of both was unknown as there was nothing above the waist and the missing parts were nowhere to be seen.

Of immediate concern to He-man was the downward curving tunnel directly across from him. He could see light and shadows dancing on the walls of the passage but it was not anything he could make sense of and the activity was happening farther than what his current vantage point allowed him to see. But it was that same activity that was the focus of his attention. While he had been rescued from his crash in the Evergreen Forrest, he was still being held captive by an unknown someone.

For a moment, He-man considered calling out to his benefactor/captor, hoping that whoever it was keeping him there would respond but reasoned that his outburst on waking would have already had the desired effect. His rationale was confirmed a few seconds later when a shadow all but blocked the light that was coming up the passage, steadily moving in his general direction. As the shadow's owner continued its gait, He-man heard no tell-tale footsteps marking the approach.

A hooded head finally appeared over the lip of the tunnel, followed immediately by the rest of the form. Silently, the figure glided like a black specter over to where He-man was imprisoned in the floor, saying nothing until it was looking right down at him.

"So, He-man," the voice said, in a rich, sensual feminine tone, "You're finally awake. Good."

"I don't mean to seem ungrateful," He-man began, "but am I your prisoner?" He-man could tell that hers was the voice he had heard in his dream just before he woke. It had a familiar sound to it but he could not place it. Of course, there was the direct approach. "At the very least, you have me at a bit of a disadvantage. You know who I am but I don't know who you are."

The hooded figure laughed with genuine amusement.

"Ah, but you do know who I am, He-man," the woman told him. "Of course, it has been a while since you have actually seen me." With that, He-man's hostess casually reached up and pushed the deep hood back revealing her face. Long, luxuriant, snow-white hair spilled down past her shoulders: a perfect frame for her aristocratic features. High eyebrows arched over her bright, violet eyes giving her the appearance of holding all that she saw in contempt of her own superiority. Her straight, strong nose looked slightly masculine but the femininity of her luscious, full lips restored the balance. She regarded He-man with a half-smile that looked more like a smirk.

"Evil-Lyn," He-man almost whispered. She was right; he had not seen her in almost eight years. Their last meeting had taken place during the incident involving the Snakemen and King Hiss. He-man knew that a rift had developed between Skeletor and Evil-Lyn but, beyond that, he had been clueless as to the reason for their dispute or its outcome. All he knew was that he never saw her standing at his side after that point. For a time, he thought that maybe Skeletor had killed her but later dismissed the notion as being out of character, even for his arch-nemesis.

Seeing her dressed in something other than her usual battle raiment felt odd to He-man. It was as if he was being given a glimpse at a side of her to which no one else had been privy. In a strange way, it gave him a small thrill of excitement. But, too, He-man could tell that there was something else about Evil-Lyn that made her look and feel. . . .different, almost as if she was someone other than who she was. Whether this "change" it was for good or not would soon become apparent.

"Then I guess I'm your prisoner," He-man said, his voice slightly tinged with what sounded like weariness or boredom. "Still the same old routine, eh?" he asked Evil-Lyn. "Of course, you do realize that Skeletor is gone?"

"As are your parents. . . .Prince Adam." Evil-Lyn could tell by the way He-man's jaw clenched that her words had struck a nerve, just as his had slightly done with her. "Did you honestly think that I didn't know? I may be far from civilization but I am not without my magic or intelligence resources!" Almost at once, Evil-Lyn was sorry for the harshness of her words. She cast her gaze at the ceiling high overhead and let out a long sigh. Her next words caught He-man by surprise.

"I'm sorry, Adam," she told him softly. Before He-man could even reply, she continued, as her gaze fell back toward her guest. "Over the intervening years, a lot has changed. Skeletor's former plans to conquer Eternia no longer interest me, nor do the secrets of Castle Grayskull. I've grown tired of the constant fighting. There's no point to it. With both sides so equally matched, the only winner would be the side that actually said 'Enough! Let there be an end!' and stopped fighting. I knew Skeletor would never do it and you and your allies would always be there to defend against him, so, I left."

"And I'm stuck in this. .goo. .why?" He-man prompted.

"Because you were injured," Evil-Lyn said with a sly smile. "But, as I'm sure you've guessed by now, your wound is not an ordinary one. You see, when you landed, you did so on the Bacchanalian vine. The thorns of that particular vine are almost magically sharp and have a very unusual and highly complex neuro-hallucinogen that stimulates both the memory synapses and the pleasure centers of the brain---as I'm sure you're now well aware."

That would explain my dream about Teela, He-man thought to himself.

"The 'goo' you're in serves two functions: first, it draws as much of the poison out of the body as it is able. Unfortunately, because the toxin is fast-acting and causes hallucinations to begin manifesting in as little a time as twenty minutes, not all of it can be eliminated from the body. The remaining toxin is s-l-o-w-l-y broken down over the course of years. As would be expected, since some of the drug still persists in the body, there are recurrences in the drug's side-effects, though the frequency and strength of them depends on the frequency and strength of the sexual stimulation of the one affected. In other words, the more often that person engages in sex, the less likely it will be that any hallucinations will be experienced.

"Second, you are in there for your protection---as well as mine. Bodily reactions to the poison vary from person to person; some are passive and hardly move, some are virtually uncontrollable. With you, I could not take a risk as to what your reaction would have been. With your strength, you could very well have injured me during your hallucination and made it impossible for me to treat you. In such an event, you would have probably died in less than a day."

"So, how long do I have to remain in here?"

"Anxious to get out, are you?" she asked with a mischievous gleam in her eyes. "Well, given the size of your wound, I thought that I should keep you in there for just a bit longer than necessary, as a precautionary measure, but I suppose I could let you out." Evil-Lyn was almost ready to make a gesture with her hand but stopped. "But," she said, fixing He-man with a serious look, "if you begin to experience any kind of dizziness or hallucination, you need to tell me immediately! Agreed?"

He-man regarded Evil-Lyn for several seconds then sighed. What choice did he have?

"Agreed."

With a smile and a slight nod of her head, Evil-Lyn waved her hand at the solidified gray mass followed by a motion to rise. As Evil-Lyn's hand rose, so did He-man. The gray ooze rolled down and off the mighty warrior like water but left no trace of itself behind. When his waist emerged, He-man saw that he was not only without his armor harness but the rest of his clothes as well. He tried to act nonchalant about his nudity but found himself becoming more and more aware of Evil-Lyn's gaze. The cool air of her cavern lair was not helping either as it caused his dangling manhood to twitch.

"All those great, gorgeous muscles," Evil-Lyn remarked quietly to herself as she momentarily appraised her guest's magnificent physique for the second time in as many days. "Here," she said as she magically summoned a black robe similar to her own for He-man to wear, "something to make you feel a little less uncomfortable around me. . . .although I really don't mind what you wear or don't."

Evil-Lyn's last comment caught He-man a bit by surprise and brought a touch of scarlet to his cheeks. The warm rush raced through his whole body but he felt it most acutely in his groin, causing his shaft to throb and begin to stir. In an effort to hide his reaction, He-man donned the proffered robe. As he pulled the silken black fabric of the garment over his head, a thought occurred to him.

"How is that you know so much about that vine?" He-man asked, as he folded his muscular arms across his chest. "Is it a creation of yours?"

"If only it were so. . ." Evil-Lyn said with a sad smile as she turned and lowered her gaze to the floor. "Unfortunately, like you, I gained my knowledge through first-hand experience." She presented her left leg to He-man and pulled up her robe until the small, inch-long scar on her hip became visible.

Grayskull's champion noted with a bit of lascivious interest that Evil-Lyn appeared to be every bit as naked under her robe as he was under his. He-man felt blood surge into his lengthening cock. The more he looked at his hostess, the more she became a desirable woman instead of a dangerous foe. He-man took a few steps closer to Evil-Lyn but refrained from reaching out to her---for the moment.

"My encounter with the Bacchanalian vine was not as severe as yours," she continued, "but the effects were ultimately the same. It was only because of my knowledge and ability with magic that I was able to find a way to free myself of the hallucinations---for the most part. But it was a very time consuming process and I had to endure several intense bouts with the mind-altering poison during my research." Evil-Lyn let the hem of her robe fall. "As I said, Adam, a lot has changed."

There was something about Evil-Lyn's words and manner that drew He-man to her. From his own experience with the vine's toxin, he could only begin to guess what hers had been like or who they had been about. What he could see was how deeply she had been affected by them as she stood with her hands pressed together against her lips, contemplating. He-man slowly stepped up behind Evil-Lyn and gently place a hand on her shoulder. For a long moment, she did not react. Just as he was about to withdraw his hand, Evil-Lyn reached up and covered his hand with hers and pressed her cheek against his thumb.

"Thank you, Adam," she said softly.

"You're welcome," He-man whispered back.

For a while, neither of them said a word. Instead, they just savored being in the company of the other. Standing so close to Evil-Lyn, He-man could smell the honeysuckle fragrance of his hostess's hair mixed with the smoky scent of dragonblood incense. The aroma was heady and a bit intoxicating but not in away that seemed to indicate what some would call a "love potion" being employed. Rather, He-man thought the olfactory essence he was ardently enjoying could be likened more to someone's reaction to a pleasant perfume. Evil-Lyn was likewise taking great delight in the attention her guest was silently paying her. The tenderness of his touch surprised Evil-Lyn. She could feel the warmth of his hand through her robe and against her cheek. He exuded power and confidence from his very presence though not blatantly like an erupting volcano. Instead, it felt as if she were standing beside a mountain; tranquil in its strength and eternally patient with the world around it.

"It was your voice I heard, wasn't it?" He-man asked softly. "In my mind."

Evil-Lyn was brought out of her reverie by the askance and a warm flush rose in her cheeks.

Ltirashin
Ltirashin
24 Followers