Strange Bedfellows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was necessary," she explained. "The hallucinations can seem very real, very natural. They tap into every part of the mind, the conscious as well as the unconscious. Anything the heart desires can be made to manifest itself. But surrendering to the vision only accelerates the distribution of the toxin and causes a disassociation with reality and could ultimately be fatal. While you were unconscious, you started talking. I guessed that the toxin was starting to make you hallucinate, so I used a bit of magic to establish a link with your mind in order to break the illusion." Evil-Lyn paused. "I was able to sense your thoughts and. . .*ahem* . .'see' what you saw." She released He-man's hand and took a step away. "Teela is very fortunate to have your love, Adam, just as you are to have hers."

When Evil-Lyn stepped forward and left his hand hanging, He-man felt a twinge of loneliness and loss. However, her comment about how fortunate he and Teela were left him feeling empty as well. He was also confused. If Evil-Lyn had been able to sense his thoughts, why did she not know how his relationship with Teela was now impossible? How her acceptance to being the Guardian of Grayskull meant that they could never be joined as one? And, though he still loved Teela, it had been his lust for her that had been the impetus behind his hallucination and nothing more. Had she not sensed that?

Or was it something more?

"Teela and I care for each other, but all she and I can ever have is a very close friendship. When she took over for the Sorceress, any future she and I may have hoped to one day have together became nothing more than a dream." As he spoke, He-man could hear his explanation start to sound more like a plea colored with desperation. "Even though I had resigned myself to never being able to take her and express my deepest desires, they were still there inside of me. It was the toxin from that vine that made them awaken and be part of my hallucination; something I had no control over!" He-man grew silent, wondering my he felt such a strong need to defend himself as to the subject of his hallucination and do so with such intense passion.

Evil-Lyn remained silent with her back to him. She knew he was right but it did not diminish the torment she was feeling. For so long, her own bouts with the visions caused by the toxin had been about liaisons with Keldor (Randor's brother before his transformation into Skeletor) or with Skeletor. Recently, though, the main subject of her fantasies had changed dramatically. Why this had come to pass was a mystery to the spellcaster but the change was undeniable. Over the course of the last several weeks, Evel-Lyn's dread about her hallucinations had changed to almost anticipation because of who appeared in them.

And, now, that very person was standing in her lair:

Adam, soon-to-be King of Eternia.

Despite her bruised feelings, Evel-Lyn found herself wanting. . .no, longing for. . .He-man's touch, the man who awakened feelings in her she thought had been from her hardened heart after far too many years of emotional battering, from within as well as without. During the years of conflict with the Eternian heroes while she had been under Skeletor's command, she had developed a large measure of respect for He-man for being someone of great honor who would risk his own safety and life to protect or even save an opponent's life. Evel-Lyn had betrayed that magnanimous gesture a number of times when she opted to flee instead of assisting the "good guys" finish the battle that Skeletor's forces often started, typically involving either a non-combative or disinterested third party whose action was dictated by the need to defend themselves from attack.

A tear trickled down Evel-Lyn's albescent cheek. She found it so difficult to wait but she knew it had to be the Eternian champion who needed to make the move to pursue her otherwise there would always be some doubt in both their minds as to the truth of their intentions. Evel-Lyn knew there was a chance he would turn away but something in her heart made her believe in him.

To He-man, it felt as though another opportunity for some true happiness of his own was about to slip through his fingers. While he cared greatly for Teela, it finally occurred to him that the love he felt for her was that of a brother for a sister or one good friend for another and that all the desires and lustings he had been having for her were actually for someone else; someone who was "forbidden" or "off-limits" to him----as He-man. But, with Evel-Lyn, he was not "He-man: The Most Powerful Man in the Universe", instead, he was Adam.

No, he corrected himself, not Evel-Lyn. Her name is. . .

"Evelyn. . ." he began as he stepped directly up behind her, whispering in her ear.

Her heart jumped and her eyes flew open wide

Even though He-man could not see it, Evel-Lyn----Evelyn----had tears streaming down her face. Her lips parted and revealed a beautiful, beaming smile full of more joy and love than she ever believed she could feel. He said my name! she gushed inwardly. Evelyn's heart beat quicker as she turned to face the man she knew she loved more than anything. He said my name!!

He-man was about to speak when Evelyn turned around. From the few moist lines on her face, it was apparent that she had been crying but Evelyn's dazzling smile belied that her tears had not come from sadness, rather from an overwhelming joy. Relief swept through He-man's soul as he smiled back at Evelyn and knew everything was fine.

"I love you," he told her as he scooped her up in his arms with no effort and spun around with her as he said it to her over and over again. "I love you! I love you! Iloveyou, Iloveyou, Iloveyou!!"

Evelyn's laugh over her love's antics echoed throughout her cavern lair. She too was absolutely giddy with delight and happiness, knowing that her loneliness was forever over. Never again would she slip between the sheets of her bed alone and rise in the morning same. Now, and for the rest of her life, she had a man who would never leave her side.

He-man drew Evelyn, his woman, close and kissed her with every ounce of fiery passion he felt for her. It was like seeing the sun rise for the first time in years or coming out of a fog and beholding a magnificent valley never seen by a living soul. He slowed his spin until he was just holding Evelyn in his arms. He was slightly taken aback by the fierceness of the love coursing through him, demanding to be expressed. The only comparison his mind could conjure was the feeling of power he felt following his first transformation into his alter-ego. But even that moving experience paled into insignificance next to what he was feeling with his soon-to-be wife and queen in his arms.

With the first touch of his lips against hers, Evelyn felt herself come alive in more ways than she ever imagined possible. Her skin was aglow and tingled wherever they were touching, her heart raced with every breath she took, and her soul felt as though it could encompass the universe. As their tongues intertwined, Evelyn became acutely aware that her womanly flower had gotten so wet that a few drops were running down the cheeks of her tight ass and slightly dampening the fabric of her robe. The longer they kissed, the more Evelyn's pussy started to pulse with an aching need to be filled with the rampant cock of her man and stroked with furious abandon until both of them had climaxed at least several times.

"Oh, Adam," Evelyn whispered to him dreamily as he gently broke their kiss, "I love you."

Her words sparked a thought anew in He-man's mind. He had wondered about it a short time ago but pleasant distractions had temporarily supplanted it. Now, fresh in his mind, he put voice to his thought.

"Evelyn," he began, "You've been calling me Adam almost ever since I've been awake. I stand here as He-man, but you still call me Adam. Is there a reason?"

Evelyn looked up into her lover's eyes and sighed before answering.

"My love, Adam is who you are; He-man is what you do. Never confuse the two. Being He-man gives you at least partial invulnerability and unequaled strength but, beneath it all, you are still Adam. Your alter-ego provides you a certain measure of freedom to do things your other half would like to do but, as I have always seen, your heart remains true to those for whom you care and those around you. Maybe that's why I always. . .noticed you, felt something whenever you were there but chose to ignore it or deny it---until now. Make love to me, Adam. Make love to the woman who loves you for you."

With that, Adam/He-man said nothing more and carried Evelyn over to the large bed. As they passed the fire pit, he barely noticed its warmth due to his own heated and growing lust. Adam looked into her enchanting purpurate eyes, the love and lust filling her heart plainly visible in them but a true match for his own concupiscence.

"Do I need to remind you that I, as Adam or He-man, have never. . ."

"I know," Evelyn reassured him and gave him a peck on the cheek. "I know."

As Adam moved to set Evelyn in the middle of the bed, he felt an odd tingling sensation under his hand for a moment followed by the warm smoothness of flesh on flesh. Taking a step back, he saw Evelyn propped up on her elbows, her right leg bent at the knee and slightly covering her left thigh. Her robe had disappeared and all her womanly charms were on display for only him to see and enjoy.

"I take it you like what you see," she said, her gaze fixed on the obvious tent in Adam's robe.

Adam looked down and chuckled.

"Uh, oh! It looks as though the 'mighty Ebtu snake' is trapped," he said, making fun of himself. "I'll save it!" Grabbing a hold of the neck opening of his robe, Adam gave a theatric roar and ripped the dark fabric in two then shrugged it from his shoulders. "There," he said as his cock bobbed between his legs, "You're free to roam wherever you want."

"I know where I'd like the 'mighty Ebtu snake' to roam," Evelyn said with a lascivious smile on her face. Again she marveled at the size of his manhood. It was clearly the largest one she had ever seen and, definitely, the largest she would ever be pleasured by. Keldor's had been shorter but nearly as thick as Adam's. But after Keldor had become Skeletor, sex was replaced by even more schemes and dreams of conquering Eternia than before. Maybe that's why he was always is such a pissy-ass mood, Evelyn mused. Not only was he not getting enough, he wasn't getting any!! On that thought, she turned her attention back to where it was intended: Adam. Quickly, she pulled her knees up to her chest and spun around on her butt so as to face her love---and his 'Ebtu snake'.

For his part, Adam was not rushing things and had no intention of it. Besides, what he lacked in skill, he knew he could more than make up for in stamina. For a few moments, he just stood at the edge of the bed and allowed Evelyn's remarkable beauty intoxicate him like an aphrodisiac. Evelyn's almost lily-white skin suited her, though whether it was naturally that way or because of a lack of sun he was not sure. In contrast, his own skin looked as if it had been deeply kissed by the Eternian day. Adam let his eyes rove all over Evelyn's body. Her breasts were round and full and had only a little sag to them. Large and surprisingly dark aureoles seemed to float atop her fleshy mounds while nipples the size of the tip of Adam's pinky crinkled in the centers of those circles, pointing heavenward. Evelyn's hips were equally round and full, hinting at some possibly easy child birthing later, while the silky-smooth legs extending from those hips were long and graceful. As Evelyn spun around to face him, for just a moment, Adam got a peek at her womanly flower. By the glistening of her outer lips, he could tell his lady was eagerly anticipating his attentions. He smiled broadly.

Evelyn took full advantage her position on the bed gave her. She swiftly reached out with one of her hands and captured Adam's cock with a firm but loving grip and pulled him right up to her face. "Mmmmm! Yummy!" she purred with a smile as her lips completely enveloped the head of her Adam's bulging shaft. Evelyn's mind likened it to sucking on a large, ripe plum but was enjoying her task with obvious relish. She fluttered her tongue against the underside of the prepuce then licked all around the circumference as she drew in a bit more of Adam's length.

"Aaaahhhhhhhh!!!" was all Adam could manage as he felt Evelyn's rapturous lips encircle his cockhead. He allowed his head to loll back as his eyes turned upward then closed. While he had been able to kiss and lick the tip of his prong, never had it felt as good as what Evelyn was providing. As if they were acting by themselves, Adam's hands started stroking his love's long, white tresses. He fought against grabbing a handful of hair in each hand and being a bit more forceful because he knew he could hurt her all too easily if he did.

Evelyn's lingua continued its circular motion as her hand stroked the impressive remainder of Adam's stalk not lovingly embraced by her mouth. By the motions of his hips and his deep breathing, Evelyn knew Adam was getting close to filling her waiting mouth with, undoubtedly, a copious amount of his love seed. Being someone who took the Art of Pleasure with a degree of seriousness, she knew just what it would take to coax his eruption. As she diddled her tongue against the slit in Adam's penis, she reached under his erection and firmly massaged his lemon-sized balls.

That was all it took.

"Evelyn. ." Adam groaned loudly, "I'm. .gonna. .*uuhh*. .cuummm!!!"

True to his word, he had no sooner finished his pronouncement when Evelyn's mouth was filled with the first jet of his thick spunk. Instead of trying to hold it in her mouth to briefly savour the flavor, Evelyn just relaxed her throat muscles and let his cream run right into her stomach. When Adam's cock finally stopped spurting, Evelyn felt as if she had downed about a pint of his cum. With a very happy smile, she took notice that, while Adam had just climaxed, his thick shaft was still rock hard. Who says a woman can't have it all? she mused.

Adam recovered from his potent orgasm after a few seconds of bliss and cast his lustful gaze on Evelyn, who was crawling backward up the bed with a "come-get-me" grin on her face.

"And just where do you think you're going, my wanton little strumpet?" Adam asked her with an equally large smile on his lips. "Because I'm a 'wanton' something else from you."

As her feet touched the pillows at the head of the bed, Evelyn stopped, her body crouched low. She teased herself by swaying side-to-side, tickling her already stiff nipples against the soft, dark cover on the bed.

"Ah, ha!" Evelyn asked with a laugh. "And just what would that something be?" She paused for a moment before surprising Adam with a somersault that placed her exactly where she intended: right back in front of her love, with her legs and arms spread open wide. "You mean, something like this?"

Adam looked at her for a second as though she were his prey and he a hungry loorka cat about to pounce. His eyes then focused their attention on Evelyn's womanly flower, its outer petals wet and slick with the musky dew of their possessor's excitement and already slightly parted. It was with no small degree of arousal that Adam noticed that his bride-to-be had trimmed her soft, white pubic curls into the shape of a half-slumbering eye, a symbol common among wielders of magic.

"I mean exactly like that!" Adam said as he got down on his knees and leaned his head in close. In a flash, Adam's hands were under Evelyn's thighs, pulling her to his eager mouth. But first contact between his mouth and tongue and her flesh was at the well-muscled joint on the inner part of her thigh instead of her thickening pussy lips. This brought a squeal of laughter from Evelyn and she struggled a bit in his grasp but was no match for Grayskull's Champion. Her peals of mirth were mixed with pleas of mercy for Adam to stop, instead he simply switched to the other leg.

"Adammm!!" Evelyn finally managed in between fits of laughter. "Enough!. . .PLEASE!! I am very ticklish and what I want. . .what I need. . .right now is your mouth licking and thrilling my pussy until I cum all over your face! Please!?"

Without hesitation or another sound or word, Adam made a deliberate, long, slow pass between her labia, momentarily delving deep into her channel before continuing on and flicking across the hood of her swollen red clit. Her taste and juices were strong and thick but not unpleasant to Adam's tongue. In fact, he immediately went back for more of the tangy flavor. As he did, Evelyn lay back on the bed and stretched her arms wide, thoroughly enjoying the attention being lavished on her.

Evelyn could tell that this was the first time her paramour had ever orally pleased a woman, but his enthusiasm more than compensated for what he lacked in skill. At the same time she was pleased to be the one introducing him to the ecstasies of sex, Evelyn did find herself growing a bit frustrated by Adam's lack of focus as he switched from something that was driving her mad with pleasure to another method that just kept the fire raging in her loin alight. Evelyn wanted to encourage her lover in finding all the spots on---and in---her that would bring her to a very intense orgasm but had not the heart to tell Adam he was not quite "doing it right". In lieu of verbal instructions, Evelyn opted to utter soft "ooo's" and "ahh's" and move her hips whenever his tongue found just the right spot.

Adam had picked up on Evelyn's body's signals and was doing everything he could to help her achieve the same kind of pleasurable climax she had provided for him. As he continued his lapping and licking of her love channel, he could hardly help but notice that her tight little anus kind of "winked" at him when she made certain sounds. A wicked thought crossed Adam's mind and he smiled at the notion just as a surge of blood stiffened his cock even more.

Evelyn's eyes flew open wide and she gasped in surprise as Adam's tongue tickled her rosebud and was forging an opening through her tight sphincter. Mmmmm! she thought, He's certainly getting into the spirit, isn't he? But when she felt his finger brush against her asshole, she decided it was time to say something.

"My lord," she addressed him with a slight bit of formality. "While what you're intending to do is very pleasant and something I enjoy greatly, perhaps we should save that particular delight until after you've used your mighty battering ram of a cock and made me cum more times than I could count?"

"As my queen desires," Adam replied with a smile before he resumed licking her tasty pussy.

Having gained some confidence about what Evelyn liked to be done to her---and wanting her to have a good climax---Adam to employ a finger to assist him to that end. There was no need to wet his thick digit before pressing it slowly into her as she was so wet that her juices were running down into the crack of her ass. At first, he just pushed it straight in until the last knuckle of his middle finger was right up against Evelyn's clit. Slowly, he worked his finger in and out but, each time he slid it in, he put just the tiniest bit more push behind it to further his lady's pleasure. When Adam saw that her breathing had gotten more quick and ragged, he changed his motion and started twisting his finger back and forth and bending it so it rubbed all around the inside of Evelyn's cunt.