Strange Bedfellows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For her part, Evelyn was experiencing an ecstasy she had never known before. While she was no stranger to the attentions of a man, it had always been with someone who was far more interested in attaining their own satisfaction rather than it being a mutual arrangement. With Adam, she could feel the difference just from his touch. Every move, every caress, was specifically dedicated to bringing as much excitement, as much pleasure, to her as he could give. But that's how he is, she thought. Giving to others without concern for anything in return. As if to save Evelyn's spirit from a tearful outburst, her body chose that moment to reward her own selflessness with a series of a rather intense orgasms that took control of her body and made her tremble uncontrollably.

"OOOOOOOO!! AAAAHHHHHHH!! YEEEAAAHHHH!!" she screamed. As one climax ebbed, another would tear through her. Evelyn tried looking between her legs at Adam but her eyes refused to focus. After a second try, she just gave up and let the feelings continue to wash over her like a wave.

Evelyn's orgasm almost surprised Adam as much as it did her. He felt her become stiff and rigid but her muscles were trembling under her skin. Then she started screaming! At first, Adam thought he had inadvertently done something to hurt her but soon realized it was quite the contrary when a squirt of Evelyn's juices sprayed him in his mouth and on his nose. Ahh, yes! he thought as he swallowed her delicious effusion. Give me more!

Adam went on licking and fingering.

Evelyn's orgasm lasted for several minutes. By the time she had recovered enough for the world to make something resembling sense, she saw and felt her beloved kissing her labia with light presses of his lips. She could not help but smile.

"Adam," she said as she reached out her hand to him."Come to me."

Taking her hand, Adam let Evelyn draw him to her side. As soon as he was beside her, Evelyn was almost attacking his lips with her kisses. He still tasted like her sex but she had always enjoyed her own taste ever since she learned how to pleasure herself. Evelyn's tongue was soon slipping and sliding against Adam's and she wrapped her arms as far as she could around his muscular chest and pulled him to her as tight as she could manage.

Adam switched his attention from Evelyn's lips to her neck and continued on down until he was kissing the tops of her milky breasts. Her skin had a faint salty tang to it from her previous orgasm and there was a scent about her that just screamed "sex!" As his lips traveled further down her breast, Adam flicked his tongue against Evelyn's right nipple. A light sigh from her lat him know that Evelyn was as sensitive here as she was on her clit. Adam wrapped his lips around the swollen nub and sucked it into his mouth where it grew a bit larger still.

"Oohhh, Adam," Evelyn moaned as his writhing lingua danced all over and around her stiffened teat. Everywhere his tongue touched caused her to shiver with delectation and goose bumps formed all over her skin. After a few minutes of licking, nibbling, and teasing her right nipple, Adam switched to over her left and eliciting similar responses.

When she could stand no more, Evelyn gently pulled away from him and lifted his chin with her left hand to look him in his beautiful blue eyes. Right at that moment, she knew she could never refuse him anything, no matter what he would ask and she would do so without hesitation, something Evelyn would have never done for anyone else.

"Lay back, my love," she told him as she pushed on his chest. "You've got a magnificently large cock, Adam, and it's most certainly the largest I'll have ever had in me. . ." Evelyn paused as she saw a big grin spread across Adam's lips. "And just what are you grinning about?"

"Oh, nothing," he replied nonchalantly. "But if you think I'm big now, just wait until you see what 'King Adam' packs in his pants every morning. Let's just say that this is the. . .travel-size version of that package."

"You've got to be. . ." was all Evelyn managed to say when she realized that Adam was telling her the truth. "Oh, my!" she gasped aloud when her beloved showed her with his fingers just how big he was talking about. "Oh, my!!" Evelyn said again, somewhat at a loss for anything else to say at the moment. When she had finally composed her thoughts enough, she continued. "Umm. . . Yes. . .Well, we'll get to that when the time comes. .I mean arises. .that is, gets here! But right now, I want to be able to ride you and maintain some control of things. We'll need to do this for a while until we both get used to the sensations of our joining. After that, we'll be able to try other positions. But, for now, my king, just take your ease and let your bedchamber harlot pleasure and please you."

"My bedchamber harlot, eh?" Adam asked with a smile and a wink. "I think I'd have to agree with you on that." Saying nothing more, the master of the bed stretched out on the dark, velvet feeling covers and awaited his harlot's attentions. Adam thought it was funny that he had pleasantly shaken his queen's perception of his real body, especially since what he told her was true. That's one muscle that was mine from the start, he mused, And one I'm always going to keep---He-man or not.

Evelyn's mind was spinning. Beginning in her teen years, she had been a great aficionado and admirer of the male figure. Evelyn even went so far as to study the fine arts of drawing, painting, and sculpture in an effort to better understand the male species. During her years learning the Art of Magic, she also studied the inner workings of the body through anatomy to learn the "why's" and "whereof's" as to a spell or potion's effect. On a personal note, she would never deny her predeliction for men who had been gifted with a nice, thick penis. It sometimes amused Evelyn that the men were too concerned about how long their members were instead of how wide, especially since it was the extra friction of their girth that would provide the woman with the most pleasure.

And that was something the former spell mistress of Snake Mountain ardently relished.

When she had first rescued He-man---no, Adam---from the forest, Evelyn could scarcely believe her fortune. Even though circumstances had put them on opposite sides of the battle lines, there was no abnegating that, in He-man, Evel-Lyn had found her ideal male specimen. At times, it was all she could do to keep her wits about her as she secretly watched his fluid and graceful movements. As she looked at his unconscious form lying atop the Bacchanalian vine, Evelyn knew she had to react swiftly to save his life. Back at her lair, as she was preparing her "guest" for treatment, she could hardly resist taking a peek at what was not shown by what little He-man wore. Evelyn was pleasantly surprised when she saw that all of his great, gorgeous muscles included the one between his legs. She smiled as she put her imagination to work for a moment, summoning forth what it might feel like to have that mighty shaft of potent maleness plunging in and out of her more than willing pussy.

But as her gaze fell across He-man's exquisite unclad body and his serene countenance, a new feeling swept through her. No longer did she regard him as the consummate male form, she could truly see. . .HIM! Evelyn saw. . .Prince Adam. . .not He-man! Try as she might, Evelyn could no longer see He-man, the mighty Champion of Eternia; only Adam. The more she studied him, the more she felt something else stirring deep within her, something she had not felt in a very, very long time.

"How can this be?" she whispered to herself. But the longer Evelyn looked at him, the more she realized that there was far more in her heart than just an appreciation of the male physique, especially for this one. Surely, he would reject even the very idea of the two of us. . . Evelyn cut her thoughts off in mid-notion then distracted herself from continuing them by casting a spell that levitated her guest into the air then slowly immersed him in the pool of gray healing goo in the floor. Once she knew he was in no further jeopardy, Evelyn excused herself to an adjoining chamber for a relaxing soak.

Relaxation, though, was not hers to be had. The scented water tickled and enticed her senses, the warm, frothing bubbles danced all over her skin, and the wisps of steam floating above the massive pool swirled and took on suggestive shapes. As Evelyn dozed lightly, vivid images of glorious unions with her guest made her moan longingly. Coming out of her reverie, Evelyn tried to relieve some of the pent-up tension with a very vigorous session of masturbation but felt only marginally better after three intense climaxes. Not knowing what else to do, she removed herself to the perceived comfort of her bed in an effort to find solace. Much to her chagrin, Evelyn found herself becoming only more aware of his presence, especially since he was only ten paces away. The sexually frustrated spell mistress finally managed to let sleep claim her but had needed the easement of two more languorous peaks to aid her. Evelyn slept soundly but her dreams were as sexually charged as her waking thoughts.

Two days had elapsed since then.

And things had changed greatly.

As Adam rested with his hands behind his head and a smile on his lips, Evelyn stood up on the bed and placed her feet on either side of her king's waist. As she gazed down at him, lovingly, Evelyn's prurient mind began conjuring images of other possible avenues of sex play (of which, at least one of those activities had four lengths very stout chains, leather vestures, and a thin whip or two involved).

Now, now, Evelyn scolded herself with a wicked smile, They'll be time for that later on.

As she lowered herself, the future queen of Eternia reached between her legs and firmly grasped Adam's manhood. To further tease the two of them Evelyn deliberately brushed the crown between her labia and against her clit, for a few passes. Adam felt the muscles in his ass tighten and he had to resist a very powerful urge to thrust upward as his cockhead slipped effortlessly through the petals of her well-moistened flower. With each pass just beyond Evelyn's heavenly channel, Adam groaned a little louder and had to fight just a bit harder to maintain his control. Evelyn was driving herself equally wild with lust and was also hard-pressed to not just slam her hips down and take Adam's whole length into her in one stroke.

When their eyes met, the lovers knew their union was to last forever.

Evelyn held her lover's shaft still and pushed her hips slightly downward. As the head slipped into the velvety embrace of her sex, both Adam and Evelyn sighed in equal measures of satisfaction and relief. For Adam, there were no words to describe the intense sensation their union was providing him. Many times had he tried to envisage what it would be like but he knew now there was no way he could have possibly prepared himself for this kind of joining with another. He felt a deep connection to Evelyn that went beyond mere physical contact, almost as if their spirits had become one. Although he was not at all sure how to do it, Adam tried reaching out with his consciousness, his mind, his essence, to Evelyn so as to come together even more. Just as he thought he felt near to success, Adam also felt his cock slip a bit further into his queen.

As she sat astride Adam's rampant hard-on, Evelyn was also riding on a cloud of near absolute sexual bliss. She had told Adam the truth: he did possess the largest shaft of manhood it had ever been her experience to behold and enjoy. As the breadth of his glans spread her open, Evelyn was enthralled by the sensations it elicited from her, even to the extreme of making her feel like she was in the process of losing her virginity for a second time. When another inch slid into her tight channel, Evelyn leaned her head back and gasped, swishing her long, flowing tresses across Adam's thighs.

"Oooooohhhhh!" she groaned loudly. There was a tiny bit of pain that accompanied the intense pleasure but it was a minor annoyance. Evelyn steadied herself for a moment before impaling her pussy even further onto Adam's manmeat. At that moment, a small orgasm raced through Evelyn's body and supplied her well-stuffed cunt with some additional---and unexpected---lubrication. The slight tremor caused her to temporarily lose her focus and she slid the rest of the way down Adam's shaft. Suddenly full of his cock, Evelyn's pussy spasmed around it and she climaxed a second time.

"Uuuuuhhh!" was all Evelyn could utter as everything around her seemed to spin.

Adam felt Evelyn's pussy squelch wetly around his throbbing shaft as her ass bounced against his hips. Buried balls-deep between her nether lips, Eternia's soon-to-be king was feeling better than he ever remembered having felt before. Most of the sensations were concentrated around his groin but he noticed his skin felt tingly and alive all over. He tried his best not to move but the desire to push his hips up against her was almost overwhelming. As Evelyn's eyes found his, Adam could not help but see the glazed look in her normally lucid, purple eyes and the expression of incredulity on her face. He was about to say something, but Evelyn cut his words off.

"I'm fine, my love," she said softly, her eyes closed. "I just need a minute to. . .mmmmmm. . .get re-focused and used to your glorious size." Evelyn continued as got herself situated, but this time her gaze was boring straight into the very core of Adam's being. "I, Evelyn, pledge my heart, my love, and my loyalty to you, Adam, for now and all time. Trust in me with all of your heart and do not be afraid. As we take our pleasure with each other, there are things I am going to show you that very few mortal eyes have ever seen. This I do to show you the depth of my love. Be thee ready?"

"Yes," Adam answered before Evelyn's words fully registered in his mind.

"Then. . .Behold," Evelyn said, her voice echoing with eldritch power. As she raised her hand, it glowed with a lavender radiance. As the radiance grew, the sexually joined pair were gently levitated off the bed. Evelyn's long, white hair rose slowly up, as if suspended in water, flowing and rippling as if being stirred by a light current. A pale, translucent sphere of magical energy flashed and flickered all around them.

In a sudden flare of light, they were gone.

From Adam's point of view, it looked as though Evelyn's lair had vanished and he was looking up at a night sky ablaze with more stars than he ever recalled seeing---and a planet that appeared very familiar. Taking a quick glance around at the barren, rocky landscape, he knew immediately where they were: Eternia's moon! Adam was awestruck. He never knew Evelyn possessed such power. Since she obviously did, it begged the question: why had she never used it before?

Maybe that's what she was talking about when she said 'a lot had changed', Adam pondered.

One thing that had not changed, though, was Evelyn's presence. Adam could still see her and feel her sitting across his waist. The visage of her brightly glowing eyes and her wildly splayed out hair may have terrified those faint of heart but Adam's eyes only saw the woman he loved. As he gazed up at her, she chose that moment to slowly raise her hips until only the head of Adam's cock was still in her then, with equal slowness, she pushed herself back down the length of his shaft. That single stroke intensified the fire in Adam's loins, making him want to do it again but faster.

And harder.

Then faster and harder still.

Faster. Harder. Over and over until their mutual climaxes swept their senses away.

Evelyn slid up and down Adam's cock again, increasing her speed by a tiny fraction. This time, though, she used her vaginal muscles to squeeze his hardness on both strokes. Adam groaned. It felt as if she were trying to drive him mad with desire! The sensations were exquisite but he likened the wait as to being near to torture. But, given their current location, he understood how Evelyn's concentration would be focused on maintaining her spell. That thought prompted a question in Adam's thoughts but it was answered before he was ever able to give voice.

"We are both safe and unseen whilst we remain in this sphere, dear husband," Evelyn reassured him. "Observe. . ."

Again the sphere vanished.

When they reappeared, Adam could see they were atop a high mountain. Clouds surrounded the peak but were still thousands of feet below the summit and the Eternian sun was shining brightly in the sky above. Here and there in the distance, smaller peaks were barely visable through the clouds. Again, Adam knew where they were: Mount Eternos, the highest and coldest mountain of all. He knew that, even as He-man, he should be suffering from hypothermia and having a hard time breathing in the thin air but Adam felt neither. In fact, the warming rays of the sun felt rather good to him. He reached up and cupped Evelyn's breasts in his hands, letting her stiff nipples stick out from between his index and middle fingers. Gently, Adam massaged her fleshy globes and pinched the raspberry-sized nubs until she moaned as loudly as he had only a short time before.

"Oooohhhhh1" she gasped at his ministrations just before giving his cock another stroke. "So, my lover now joins me in enjoying the majesty of the world! Good. You have my word that you will not be disappointed."

"With you, Evelyn," Adam told her adoringly, "I could never be disappointed."

Evelyn smiled then bent down and kissed him.

"There's more to see, beloved."

As she sat up, Adam saw that they had teleported yet again. This time they were surrounded by a blackness so deep that Adam had to wonder exactly where they were. The sphere's magical energy was providing ample light to see within its confines but none of it was illuminating what was outside. Suddenly, a gigantic eye partially opened to the left of the sphere. Adam was spellbound by the sight. It took him a moment to understand why the eye could be seen in such absolute darkness but as he took a better look at it, he observed myriad little glowing dots surrounding the creature's iris. When a fish no bigger than Adam's thumb swam past the eye, he watched as the monsterous ocular orb followed its movement.

Inadvertently, Adam was held his breath and tried hard to remain still, not wanting to draw the attention of the eye's owner. Evelyn, however, had increased her pace until it was a steady rhythm of sliding up and down on Adam's manhood. She saw the worried look on her paramour's face and let a small snicker escape her lips.

"While even He-man is best advised to be wary of the Great Leviathan," Evelyn told him, "we are in no danger, for the time being. It can sense the presence of my magic but not our exact location. Throughout both written and oral history, there are legends and myths of a great creature who lives in the deepest ocean on Eternia. No one has ever seen the Great Leviathan's full size or true form, only its mighty tentacles when they break the surface. What its purpose and motives remain unknown although it is reported to be an intelligent being."

As the great eye closed, Evelyn whisked them away again.

Adam was thoroughly awed by the many wonderous sites Evelyn gave him the privilage and the pleasure of seeing for himself. While he had seen some of the ancient ruins across his world, Evelyn had taken him to four other sites that had been lost to recorded history.