Strange Bedfellows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the while, she kept on riding him at a steady but ever-increasing speed.

Evelyn had also taken them back into space twice more: first, to watch the sun crest the eastern horizon from orbit and, second, to ride a comet as it streaked along, its tail stretching out behind it for tens of millions of miles.

Up and down, up and down.

At one point, Evelyn had halted their teleportation between places and showed Adam the beauty of what she referred to as the "Twixt" realm. It was alive with color and motion, scents and sounds. All Adam could liken it to was seeing and being part of the life in a drop of pond water but everything was comprised of light and energy instead of organic molecules.

In and out, in and out.

When Evelyn felt Adam's climax nearing, she whisked them back to her cavern lair so she could completely lose herself in the sensations of their union. As the lavander sphere faded away, Evelyn was bouncing up and down on Adam's cock as fast as she could. To add to her stimulation, Adam continued pinching and rolling her nipples between his fingers.

"Suck on them," she asked him. "Please, suck on them and bite them."

Propping himself up on an elbow, Adam gave Evelyn what she desired and wrapped his hungry lips around her left nipple and drew it into his mouth, teasing it with rapid flicks of his tongue. Then, as hard as he dared, Adam nibbled on the stiff nub.

"Oooooohhhhh!" Evelyn gasped and moaned. "Yeeeesssss!"

Adam could no longer remain still and started gently thrusting his hips upward as Evelyn was completing a downward sroke. After just a dozen or so of these lunges, Adam felt his scrotum tighten and his cock swell in anticipation of a powerful climax.

Evelyn gasped again when she felt Adam's shaft thicken. She knew they were both so close that it would not take long or much to push them both over the edge. To her surprise, Evelyn found herself wanting that more than anything she had ever wanted before.

Her magic no longer mattered.

Her lair became just a hole in a cliff face.

Even taking her next breath or existing beyond that moment was of no concern to her.

All she wanted was to feel Adam's hot seed spurt deep into her.

"Adam. ." Evelyn panted as her pussy started contracting wildly, drenching his cock with her juices. "Do it! Cum, my. .love! Shoot. .your cum. .into me! Make me. .your slut! *Oooohhhh!* Fuck me. .Adam! Fuck me hard!"

Hearing his queen-to-be cursing and telling him to cum was all it took for Adam. With a final, mighty upward thrust, Adam released a torrent of sperm into Evelyn's now thoroughly soaked quim. Jet after jet of his seed filled her womb, some of which was forced back out when he started plunging his cock in and out of her again. Evelyn's most intense orgasm overwhelmed her senses when she felt the first gush of Adam's spunk splatter all over the walls of her pussy. She gasped loudly as her body began to tremble and she sagged forward against Adam's powerful chest.

"Oh, yes. . ." Evelyn whispered over and over. "Oh, yes. . ."

Adam was feeling both very, very satisfied and equally pleased and proud of himself. He pulled Evelyn tightly against him, wrapping his muscular arms lovingly around her. It felt so good to feel her warm, soft skin against his, to feel her nipples pressing into his pecs, to let himself love her without any reservations or hesitancies.

He was, finally, truly happy.

Still sporting an erection, and wanting to enjoy more carnal delights with his "slut" (her words), Adam made his cock twitch in Evelyn's pussy.

"Ooooooo!" Evelyn laughed as she felt the movement within her, "My leige is still feeling a bit randy, is he?"

"Yes, he is," Adam replied with a smile.

"Mmmmmm. . ." Evelyn purred into his neck. "Well, we'll just have to see what we'll be able to do about that. But, for now, will you just hold me?"

"Anything my queen desires." Adam promised her as he hugged her a bit tighter. "Anything."

* * * *

The image in the great crystal mirror rippled then faded into nothingness as Teela motioned her hand in front of it. With a bit of a heavy heart, she turned away from the scrying device and aimlessly began to wander the massive, forboding halls of Grayskull.

"You must let him go," echoed another's words in her mind.

"More easily said than done," the Guardian of Grayskull whispered to herself. Still, she thought, He-man/Adam was probably right, about us being friends who believed we were destined to be lovers. And more. . . Teela shook off the feeling.She knew she should feel happy for her long-time friend and colleague but she could not help but be more than a ltiile troubled and concerned at the thought of one of Eternia's would-be conquorers becoming queen by virtue of marrying the newly crowned king.

"Have faith in her, as Adam does," came a disembodied voice. "Evelyn has changed more than you realize she has."

"Perhaps," Teela replied to the voice, "But perhaps you only see your daughter as you want to her to be, Faceless One."

"Perhaps," he said, granting Teela the possibility of being right. "Only time will tell."

Silence filled the ancient castle once more.