Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their orgasms lasted for several minutes before they relaxed and moved off Todd. They kissed each other then kissed Todd on his lips and on his cock, tasting their joint fluids. They snuggled down on each side of Todd.

"That was lovely, darling," said Marcie.

"Thank you so much sweetheart," added Becks. "Time for sleep now. Good night honey."

"Goodnight," replied Marcie.

They closed their eyes and relaxed. Todd became a little distressed.

"Hang on, you two, you're not going to sleep yet. Firstly I need to be untied and secondly you've both cum and I haven't. Untie me now please."

"Oooohhhh, I don't think Todd's happy," said Marcie. "What would you like us to do for you sweetie?"

"I want you to untie me then I want to fuck you both until I cum in each of you."

"That's a bit of a tall order, don't you think Becks?" said Marcie. "Do you think we should untie him?"

"No, certainly not. He might ravish us, then where would we be?"

"Ravish you! I'll do a hell of a lot more than that unless you untie me now."

"Oooohhh, I'm so afraid, aren't you Becks?"

"Yes, but he does have a point. Maybe we should untie him. Perhaps just his legs; leave his balls and hands as they are."

So Becks and Marcie untied one ankle each, then climbed back on the bed next to Todd.

"OK, how about we have a minute each on him. Then whoever he cums in lets the other one bring him to his next orgasm."

"Sounds good to me," replied Becks. "You can go first if you like."

Marcie mounted Todd and sat down on his cock, which entered her cunt fully. "Start timing now," she said.

She then lay down on him, increasing the tension in his balls, and began sliding up and down his body, massaging his cock with her cunt muscles. It only seemed a few seconds before Becks called "Time," and Marcie slid off Todd's cock.

Becks repeated the process, maintaining a slow fucking rhythm that had Todd climbing the slope to orgasm until Marcie called "Time," and the women changed places again.

This time Marcie felt that Todd was closer and was determined to make him cum. She massaged his cock with her cunt muscles while sliding back and forth quickly, feeling herself almost ready to cum again. Todd was panting; she was panting; both almost there. "Time."

Marcie reluctantly stopped and climbed off Todd. Becks took her place and resumed the team fuck while Marcie watched the clock and rubbed her clit. After only 20 seconds Todd came, arching his back and thrusting into Becks, driving Becks to her own orgasm as she felt his hot cum spurting deep inside her. After a few moments they both relaxed and Becks dismounted.

"He's all your," she said to Marcie, "Although I don't think there's much left for you."

"I'll find plenty," said Marcie, untying his hands and releasing his balls from their rope.

Marcie used the soft rope that had been around his balls to tie around the base of his cock, preventing it from softening any further. She then grasped his shaft and massaged the head with the palm of her hand, pleased when she noticed that his cock was lengthening and thickening. Once it was to her satisfaction, she lay on the bed with her legs over the edge. She took two pillows and placed them under her abdomen, forcing her arse into the air.

"Fuck me like a dog, lover," she commanded throatily.

Todd walked behind her and found that her cunt lips were at exactly the right height for his cock. He rubbed his head against her lips, before thrusting his cock fully into her cunt in one quick movement. Marcie gave a grunt as she accepted his cock, pushing her legs further apart to allow him deeper penetration.

Todd began a rapid fucking motion, going deeply into Marcie then pulling almost fully out, before forcing herself back in deeply. Marcie felt his balls slap against her clit each time he entered her. She felt so full, so sexy, as he fucked her hard.

After a few moments of this deep fucking Marcie was almost there.

"Fuck me harder . I'm almost there. Come on lover, push it into me, make it come out my mouth, fuck me hard, cum in me, oooooohhhhhh, I'm cummingggg."

Todd held his cock deep within Marcie as she came, then as she relaxed he gently withdrew.

Marcie lay on the edge of the bed recovering and saw Becks take up a similar position alongside her, then command Todd to fuck her also. He did, in the same way Marcie had just been fucked, and Marcie sat on the bed to watch, idly fingering her clit, far from satisfied yet. After a few minutes Becks also came hard on Todd's cock, with no sign that Todd was anywhere near cumming.

Todd withdrew and sat on the bed alongside Marcie, while Becks recovered, and then sat on the other side of Todd.

"How're you women feeling now?" asked Todd.

"Mmmm, nice, but still horny," replied Marcie.

"Me too," added Becks. "I need some pain. What have you got, Todd?"

"Not too much here. There's two sets of nipple clamps in the drawer. Dana and Trudi both like them."

He retrieved the nipple clamps and placed them on their nipples. Both women enjoyed being clamped so Todd tightened the screws until both were feeling real pain.

"See how you like that, sexy wenches," he said. "Now, what I have for you is a double dildo." Todd reached into the drawer withdrawing a huge two foot long, two inch diameter dildo.

"Let's see you make each other cum with this."

Becks and Marcie lubricated the ends of the dildo and lay on the bed, legs intertwined as they pushed the monster dildo into their wet cunts. Once it was as far inside each of them as it would go, they started moving together, pulling the dildo out and forcing it back in as they fucked each other.

"Now for the surprise," said Todd with a grin.

He took a remote control from the drawer and pressed a button. Instantly Marcie felt her end of the dildo start to vibrate. Todd pressed another button and Becks' end of the dildo started vibrating. Todd adjusted the controls to a moderate vibration as both women writhed with pleasure, trying to press the dildo against their clits to increase the stimulation. Quite quickly Marcie felt herself approaching her orgasm, causing her to move her hips more violently in fucking motions.

"Ah, ah, ah aaarrrrgggghhh," she cried as she came hard.

Just as she came Todd removed the nipple clamps from her nipples.

"Aaaarrrrgggghhhh, that's so good, that hurts so good," she cried.

Slowly she came down from her orgasm. Todd slowed her vibrator while increasing Becks' end. Becks was on the brink of cumming due to the stimulation from Marcie's cum, so she very quickly started cumming hard.

"Oooohhhhhh, I'm cummingggg," she yelled.

Todd quickly removed the nipple clamps from Becks' nipples, sending her hips into overdrive as she screamed from a combination of sexual release and pain. Slowly she calmed down again and Todd turned both vibrators off. They moved apart, removing the dildo from their overused cunts, and lay panting on the bed, rubbing their sore nipples.

A few minutes later Marcie stirred.

"We had an agreement before, whoever made Todd cum inside them would allow the other one to make him cum inside her next. Todd, you haven't cum inside me yet so you need to cum inside me now," commanded Marcie.

Marcie climbed off the bed and resumed her position on the pillows at the end. Todd stood behind her, his cock rampant after watching these two sexy women bring each other off with the dildo, and eased his cock into her open cunt.

"You're so loose," he said to her. "Must have been that dildo that stretched you."

Marcie tightened her cunt muscles, feeling the increasing resistance to Todd's cock. She lay there, letting Todd do all the work, feeling the wonderful sensual feelings radiating from her cunt throughout her body and just drifted, thinking about how she and Greg had developed this relationship with all these wonderful people.

Slowly, gently she began to climb the slope towards orgasm. She could feel Todd also approaching his orgasm; 'How many was that tonight?' she thought. She mentally thanked Dana for finding such a wonderful stud. Her thoughts were interrupted by Todd telling her that he was about to cum. She focussed on the present, increasing the erotic sensations that she felt and rapidly approached her own orgasm as Todd went rigid and she felt the heat of his sperm against her cervix. This pushed her over the edge and she came again, rolling her head from side to side and thumping the bed with her fists from uncontrollably ecstasy.

Gently and lovingly the three lovers cuddled and kissed each other and then drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

Meanwhile Gregg had also been having an erotic evening with Trudi and Dana. He had at first been surprised to see them in his bed, but that quickly changed to pleasure as they gave him a sensual massage, stimulating him until he almost, but not quite, came. They then put on a sexy 69 performance, each making the other cum hard.

Trudi then mounted Greg as he lay on his back and spent many minutes giving him a slow, erotic fuck, massaging her breasts and then leading his hands to continue the massage, while Dana played with his balls. Greg came hard inside Trudi, allowing Trudi to feel his cum spurt inside her cunt, leading to her orgasm a few moments later, when she ground her clit against Greg and thrashed uncontrollably, almost rolling them out of the bed.

After Trudi had dismounted; Dana spent several minutes deep throating her father's cock so that he could make love to her. She then lay on her back with a pillow under her arse and spread her arms wide.

"Come and make love to your daughter please Daddy," she implored.

Greg needed no further invitation. He lay between her widely spread legs with his cock head at the entrance to her cunt, taking his weight on his elbows. He then gently pushed inside her, spreading her lips and sliding into her well-lubricated love hole. Once he was fully inside, Dana wrapped her legs around behind him, holding him in position, allowing only slight movements between their bodies.

"Mmmmm, that feels so nice," she cooed in his ear, "It seems so long since you've fucked me, Daddy."

Greg cast his mind back to the first time he had made love with his daughter, just after she had turned 18, and the many times since then. It was true; he hadn't made love to her very much recently.

"Yes, my darling, we've both been taken care of very well by our partners. So it's really special to be inside you again and to feel your talented cunt muscles massaging my cock. Mmmmm, just like that, so nice. I can feel your hard clit pressing into me as well."

He moved his hips slightly to massage her clit still more, sending waves of pleasure through Dana's body and pushing her towards a massive orgasm. He could also feel his cock being gently and very sensually massaged by her muscles, feeling himself approaching his own mighty cum. He felt Trudi's hand massaging his balls, alternately squeezing and releasing them as though she was trying to pump more cum into his reservoir.

After only a very few minutes Dana started to thrash about on the bed beneath him, loosening her grip with her legs so he could pump his cock into her cunt more forcefully. A few seconds later Dana came hard.

"Ooooohhhhh, darling, I'm cummingggg; fuck meeeee," she cried.

He did, forcing his cock as far as possible into her cunt and riding out her storm of movement as she thrashed about beneath him. The motion was too much for Greg.

"I'm cumming too," he groaned as he forced his cock head against her cervix and squirted his cum deep inside his gorgeous daughter. This triggered another mini-orgasm from Dana, after which they both slowly came down from their highs and relaxed on the bed, Greg taking his weight on his arms so she could breathe easily.

"Wow, that was amazing to watch," said a stunned Trudi, wrapping her arms around the lovers.

"Not nearly as amazing as it was to feel," panted Dana. "Thank you, Daddy. I've needed that for a while I think."

"Mmmm, yes, me too. You're such a wonderful lover," complimented Greg.

They pulled a blanket over themselves and quickly went to sleep, nestled in each other's arms.

The next two weeks were hectic. Marcie did most of the work of compiling curricula for the sex education courses, following suggestions from others in the group as well as her own ideas, and running the draft documents past Don frequently. The College Board convened the day after she submitted them and Marcie was invited to attend the meeting to answer questions and discuss any issues.

Board members were impressed by the comprehensive curricula suggested, approved them with a few minor changes, then discussed how these courses should be implemented. They decided that the three courses would run at year nine, eleven and thirteen levels but for the first year the current year ten and twelve students would be taught the previous year's courses so they were not disadvantaged when they did the more advanced course the following year.

Year nine and eleven courses would be taught in segregated groups of all male or all female, by a teacher of the same gender. It was emphasised that in the year nine course no photographs depicting nudity were to be shown, while in the year eleven course no moving pictures depicting sex acts were to be shown. The year thirteen course attendance was conditional upon students being eighteen or over. Of course all courses were optional, with the year nine and eleven courses requiring parental permission.

After that the Board discussed how it was to be implemented, where it would be taught and by whom. Marcie was able to answer questions relating to these issues, offering 'Dana's' as a venue for the senior courses, which was accepted gratefully. It was decided that the courses would commence the second week after college resumed and that as there were ten classes in each of the junior streams, one day per semester would be allocated for each class in each stream, providing a commitment of one day per week for the tutors. The senior students would likewise have one day per week per semester for theory at the college, with an optional private practical component to be booked at 'Dana's' at a time to suit the students. The differences with these students would be that the group would be of mixed gender and the theory sessions would be taught by two instructors, one male, and the other female. The optional practical sessions would be private between an instructor and a couple who would be a student and his or her partner, regardless of whether the partner was a student of the college or not.

The following day Marcie began writing the teaching units for the courses. Fortunately for all courses there were only a limited number of units to write as they were repeated frequently. She presented these and a full report of the Board meeting to everyone the following evening.

"So, all told, it was a very productive meeting. I feel the Board was surprised at our level of professionalism and frankly pleased that this difficult topic had been removed from their plates."

"Who have you in mind to do the teaching?" asked Greg.

"Well, I think the young ones can do it far better than you or I could simply because they are closer to the students' ages and have probably had more recent experience being teenagers," replied Marcie. "So I was thinking that Dana, Todd, Gabby and Chris could do most of the teaching at the College. Dana and Gabby also have the advantage and credibility of having psych degrees, which will be a great asset."

"So does that mean we don't get a look in?" asked Becks.

"Of course you do," replied Marcie. "You, Trudi and Julie will be the key people here to supervise the practical sessions for year thirteen students. So I am envisioning that some of the students will already be in reasonably stable relationships and will want to visit here for their practical session with their partner. Others, who have no stable partner, will have the opportunity to choose another non-partnered student, preferably of the opposite gender, although we do need to allow for same gender couples if that is required. Certainly, in the theory part of the course we will be discussing homosexuality."

"So what if a guy doesn't have a girl to bring?" asked Trudi.

"Then he gets to work with you or another female staff member. If he is a she in that situation, then she will work with Todd or Chris. We certainly won't be forcing students to engage in intimate physical activities with someone they don't want to. We will also have to be aware that some girls may wish to keep their virginity for their special guy that they have yet to meet, so full penetrative sex may not always be undertaken."

"OK, so that all seems under control. I'm assuming that you'll be writing the lesson plans for us to follow," said Todd. "When do we start?"

Marcie outlined the program and starting dates and asked them to make a note of it in their diaries. Marcie would enter the commitments into the appointment book. There would be some flexibility about who would teach when so there was room for changes.

"Also I haven't heard what day each week these will take place," Marcie finished. "Any more questions or comments about that?"

There were none, so Marcie broached the next topic.

"Now that we've been running for a while, attendances at the Saturday evening strip shows has started to drop. This is an indication that it's probably time to bring on some special events so I was thinking of a BDSM evening soon. I am considering holding this in the normal venue but bringing some of our toys from the Dungeon so that they can be used on stage. We can also bring the Sybian down. Can't you imagine having the Sybian at one side of the stage with one of you lovely ladies strapped into it, cumming uncontrollably for an hour or so, while on the other side another of you lovely ladies is strapped into a frame with a leather harness holding a Hitachi vibrator against her clit, cumming uncontrollably for an hour or so? That must be every guy's wet dream, surely."

The girls looked at each other, wondering if Marcie was joking or not, then checked again and decided she probably wasn't.

"Sounds great," commented Julie. "I assume you're volunteering as one of those lovely ladies," she grinned.

"Well, no, actually I was thinking of you and Becks," replied Marcie, with a grin. "Of course if you think that's a bit harsh then you can volunteer as the target for a long, leisurely pussy and clit whipping."

The girls huddled together and had a whispered discussion of this proposal.

"That sounds like a great idea," said Chris, "I guess you'll need us guys to do the whipping and tying."

"Yes, and the ball stretching and crushing and cock whipping," added Marcie.

"Oh," was all that Chris replied, turning to the other guys and starting a whispered discussion.

Marcie and Pam had their own discussion, until Dana took the floor on behalf of the girls.

"We've discussed this and we love the idea," she began. "But, there are some concerns that we have. For example, if one of us is on the Sybian for an hour, as you say, we certainly won't be in a fit state to do much else that evening, especially service any clients. So I suggest that we could ask for volunteers from the audience and maybe cut the time down. That way people could learn what the Sybian does, some could learn how it feels, and people could experience BDSM instead of simply watching it. That would allow us to be the supervisors and safety people while clients did the actual giving and receiving of the punishments or activities. I'm sure there are lots of women out there who would love to whip their husband's prick, just as there are many men who would love to whip their wife's pussy. We could pay participants with free entry vouchers for a later show."