Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a lot of discussion about this idea and everyone thought it was great because it encouraged audience participation as well as removing the requirement for staff to exhaust themselves and be painfully punished, then expected to service clients later in the evening. So it was agreed that Saturday fortnight would be BDSM night and Marcie agreed to do the necessary marketing to ensure its success.

Two weeks after that discussion the sex education classes began. Todd and Dana did the first classes of boys and girls respectively. They compared notes afterwards and were very pleased how attentive the students had been. They were also very surprised at the wide range of sexual knowledge, and incorrect knowledge, that the students had. They found that several of these young students, ages ranging from fourteen to fifteen, had already had full penetrative sex, usually with no contraception or disease prophylaxis, and often in a violent manner. Several of the girls had been raped by relatives. At the other end of the scale, Todd told of one fourteen year old boy who had no idea of female anatomy and was completely puzzled how a baby could come out of a penis. However, by the end of the day the students had a far greater and less biased knowledge of the reproductive processes, how their bodies functioned and, although not included in the curriculum at this level, the need for prophylaxis and contraception.

The following day they taught the same course to year ten students, finding even more of them who had some sexual experience, again with no protection.

On the Wednesday Chris and Gabby taught the year eleven students, followed by the year twelve on Thursday. Fully half of these students had experienced penetrative sex, several of those with a relative, and few had used any form of protection. They all knew fellow students who had become pregnant and had a baby or an abortion, and many knew of someone who had been treated for a sexually transmitted disease. They were able to show photographs of naked men and women so that the students learned what their own genitals really looked like and especially what those of the other gender looked like. Chris and Gabby also taught them about effective methods of contraception and discussed with them aspects of homosexuality and bisexuality.

On Friday Todd and Dana taught the year thirteen students, most of whom were eighteen, the remainder turning eighteen during the rest of the year. Over half of these students were in what they considered to be a stable relationship, most with someone in the same class, and of those, most had initiated some sexual activity in their relationship. The curriculum included movies of the sex act itself, pleasing a partner, foreplay, sexual positions as well as more on contraception and prophylaxis. Todd and Dana thought it unfortunate that they were not allowed to strip off and give a demonstration, but that would have to wait to the evening. They then described the process for the practical sessions and circulated instructions for booking these sessions outside school hours.

That Friday evening in the spa pool was debrief time for the week. Everyone was very pleased with how the teaching had progressed, the level of interest of the students, the complete lack of any disciplinary problems. As Greg commented, if they won't behave when they're discussing sex, then they will never behave. So it was agreed that the following weeks would progress as the first one had. She commented that she had already had several bookings from year thirteen students for practical sessions and these had been scheduled to be supervised by Julie, Becks and Trudi.

Marcie brought to everyone's attention that tomorrow, Saturday, night was a normal strip show then the following Saturday was the BDSM night. She asked everyone to think of activities which could be included, making sure that they were safe for novices yet erotic enough to tempt people to return for a second BDSM evening. Marcie pointed out that next Saturday they would need all hands on deck to bring equipment from the Dungeon and set it up on stage, as well as bring the Sybian from its own room. She also pointed out that everyone should check bookings for the Friday evening as the girls had a few already.

When Becks checked the roster for the evening she found that she had a double booking of two guys for an hour from 8-9pm. 'Oh boy', she thought. 'Still, she'd done worse.'

At 8pm Becks met her clients and led them up to the room she had prepared. They were obviously very sexed up and couldn't keep their hands off her hot body. She slowly stripped for them, then stripped them and escorted them into the oversized shower where she made certain they were scrubbed down, as well as arousing them still further.

When they came out of the shower and had been dried, she asked them what they wanted.

"We want double penetration," they agreed.

"So, you want one in my cunt and the other in my arse?" she asked.

"No, both in your cunt at the same time."

She looked at their cocks – large, long and hard.

"OK, let's see how it goes. How do you want me?"

"Well, I'll lie down, you lie on top of me facing me, and Geoff here then fucks you doggy style from behind. Does that sound feasible?"

"Let's try it," replied Becks, feeling wet already at the thought.

Bill lay down, his cock sticking up in the air, while Becks took him in her mouth, wetting his cock and stimulating him still further. She then lay on him and settled down on his cock, which he pushed as far as he could into her cunt.

"OK, Geoff, climb aboard," she said.

Geoff lay against her lower back and guided his cock on top of Bill's until it was pushing against Becks' already full hole.

"Push harder," she said to Geoff.

Bill and Becks lay still while Geoff pushed harder, with no effect.

"OK, let's reorganise things here," said Becks, taking control.

She climbed off Bill and found some lube, rubbing it copiously around her cunt entrance.

"While I lie on my back with my legs spread, I want you guys to stretch my entrance so you'll both fit in together."

Bill was quickest on the draw, pushing two, then three then four fingers into Becks' cunt.

"Push your whole hand in," said Becks, "Fist me."

Bill moved his thumb against his palm, curled up his hand and pushed hard. His whole hand popped into Becks' cunt.

"Ow," exclaimed Becks involuntarily.

"Sorry, did I hurt you?" asked Bill.

"Only slightly. It's OK now."

Bill moved his hand back and forth, twisting it around, lifting his thumb to make it larger then pulling it almost out before pushing it back in.

"Can I have a turn?" asked Geoff.

Bill pulled out while Geoff lubricated his hand then pushed it inside Becks. He had a larger fist than Bill, but Becks expanded to accommodate it easily. Lucky we practised with the large dildo, she thought.

After a few minutes Bill removed his hand and they resumed their positions, Bill now noticing that Becks cunt was no longer tight around his cock. Geoff again pushed his cock against Becks' cunt entrance and slipped inside easily. Becks felt amazingly stretched.

The guys started a gentle motion, pushing their cocks in and out in opposition so they rubbed against each other. Bill's pubic bone pressed hard against her clit, held there by the pressure Geoff exerted on her lower back.

After about five minutes, during which time the guys both increased their speed, Bill came hard, holding his cock as deep as he could while he squirted his cum into his condom. A few seconds later Geoff also came, again pressing into her and filling the end of his condom with cum. They relaxed, then each pulled his cock out, holding the condom carefully.

"Did you cum, Becks?" asked Geoff.

"I was close, honey, but no I didn't cum."

So what'll get you off," he asked.

"Why don't you each put on new condoms then each fuck me individually. I'm sure you could each get me off like that."

This they did, Bill fucking Becks first, bringing her to a screaming orgasm as he came once again. Geoff ten repeated Bill's performance, again bringing Becks to a screaming orgasm. Becks lay there exhausted by her two massive orgasms.

"We've got another twenty minutes," said Bill, "I love watching women cum. Don't you have a Sybian here somewhere?"

Omigod, you have to be joking, thought Becks, then smiled and replied, "Yes, there's one next door. It's free tonight and I just love the Sybian. It's right through that door."

The guys cleaned themselves up and accompanied Becks through to the Sybian room.

"Hey. Look, Bill, it's got straps so we can tie her on."

"Great idea. Come on Becks, hop on. You'd better have a large dildo," said Bill, fitting the largest dildo to the machine.

Becks knelt over the machine, inserted the lubricated dildo and squatted down. Geoff and Bill did up the Velcro straps holding her knees on the floor and strapped her wrists to the wrist straps on the front of the machine so she couldn't release the knee straps. Becks was stuck there until they released her.

Geoff picked up the control.

"I'll do the first one, then we'll alternate, OK?"

"Good with me. You control it and I'll play with her nipples."

Geoff started slowly, then rapidly wound the speed up until about 80%. Meantime Bill was squeezing her nipples and massaging her breasts. Becks was in a hellish kind of heaven, feeling herself approaching an orgasm that was totally out of her control. As she approached, Geoff increased the speed and Becks came hard, writhing as much as she could as she attempted to dissipate the feelings through her body. Geoff kept the Sybian at near full speed as he handed the control to Bill and grabbed her nipples, squeezing and pulling them cruelly, which Becks loved.

She had hardly stopped from the first orgasm when she felt herself building for the next, feeling it approach rapidly then the wave of ecstasy washed over her and she screamed, tensing every muscle in her body, and then slowly relaxed very slightly, to be overtaken by another wave of orgasm, washing through her, taking away any notion of who or where she was.

Becks lost count of the orgasms she had. It seemed like one continual orgasm with a few peaks and very few troughs. She guessed it must have gone on for about fifteen minutes until Geoff noticed the time and told Bill that their time was up. Bill decreased the speed until eventually the Sybian stopped and was silent. They undid the Velcro straps and helped Becks to her feet, supporting her on both sides. They then returned to the first room and dressed, kissing Becks as she sat naked on the bed, then left.

A few minutes later Marcie came running into the room to find Becks lying on her side on the bed, sobbing.

"Sweetheart, what's wrong? What did they do to you?" asked Marcie.

Becks just clung to Marcie and between sobs told her about the past hour.

"I'm just totally cummed out and exhausted. I don't hurt anywhere, I just have absolutely no energy to do anything. It's all been used up."

"Oh you poor sweetie. Oh you lucky sweetie, I guess too. It's not often that you get the opportunity to surrender yourself so completely to orgasmic pleasure that you end up completely exhausted. Come on, I'll take you downstairs and you can soak in the spa with a drink and snack."

Marcie helped Becks, still naked, downstairs and into the pool. She felt the warm water reviving her and then felt her energy returning as she drank the hot sweet coffee and ate the snacks.

"Whew," she said to Marcie, "That was an amazing experience but not one I'd like to repeat every day."

"Well, just rest there then have an early night. You deserve it."

After a half hour soak Becks climbed out and went to bed. She was fast asleep and didn't stir when Chris and Gabby climbed into bed alongside her.

Alice and Tony were the first bookings for the year thirteen practical sessions and Marcie assigned them Julie as their coach.

"Now remember, Julie, these two have been going out together for several years now but are quite shy and are both still virgins. So be gentle with them," instructed Marcie

Julie met them at the door and went through to a waiting room so she could chat with them in a non-sexual atmosphere. Over a glass of orange and some nibbles Julie found that they both loved each other dearly, that she had been on the contraceptive pill since she turned eighteen, that they both wanted sexual intimacy but wanted the first time to be wonderful, and so had put it off in case they 'got it wrong'. Julie also found out that Alice used tampons so thought that pain from having to break her hymen was unlikely.

Julie reassured them that there was no way they could 'get it wrong' and that however the first time turned out, future times would be better and, as their relationship grew, so the sex would improve also. After about fifteen minutes she invited them through to the room she had set up for them.

Once in the room, with the music softly playing and the lights dimmed, Julie invited them to remove their clothes, suggesting that they could either do a striptease for the other or could remove the clothes from the other. They chose the latter and, after first checking that it was OK with them, Julie also removed her clothes.

"So what do you know about intercourse?" asked Julie.

"Well, we've done the usual research on the internet," began Tony, "And we had the theory session last Friday. So we know that it's important to be in the mood ....."

"We've really been in the mood for a long time," interjected Alice with a grin, "It's just that we haven't had the guts to take the next step."

"OK," said Julie, "So I'm guessing that you have aroused each other before now. Have you masturbated each other to orgasm yet?"

"Oh yes," replied Tony, smiling broadly, "That was fun. We've done that several times."

"OK, that's great. So I want you to just pretend that I'm not here and to lie on the bed and stimulate each other however you like best."

Tony and Alice lay down and started kissing and caressing each other. Julie noticed that Tony's already large cock grew even larger and wondered if it was fear of penetration being painful that was holding Alice back, or maybe it held Tony back in case he hurt her. He caressed her breasts, tweaking her nipples gently, and ran his fingers over her pussy lips, spreading them apart and running his finger between them as she became more aroused. She cupped his balls, playing with them gently, palming his cock and spreading his growing precum over the head. Once they were obviously ready Julie continued.

"So now that you are nicely moist and lubricated, Alice, and Tony is leaking precum, you are obviously both ready for intercourse. Would you like to use the missionary position first? That would allow Tony to have greater control. I'm assuming you don't need or want a condom, is that correct?"

They agreed that this was a good idea and that they didn't want a condom, so Alice lay on her back and Tony lay on top of her.

"Make sure that you take your weight on your arms, Tony, otherwise Alice can't breathe very easily," instructed Julie. "Yes, that's right. Now Alice, you need to part your legs a little more, maybe bending them at the knees and spreading them so they are beside Tony's hips. Yes, that's right. Now you're ready to go. Just push the head of your cock gently against Alice, Tony, and Alice, you need to feel where he is pushing and adjust your position so he is lined up with your entrance. Either of you can use your hands if you wish."

Tony and Alice made small movements until they were lined up perfectly.

"Now Tony, simply push your hips upwards, thrusting your cock forwards and into Alice," instructed Julie. "Remember to take it really slowly for the first time."

Julie watched between Tony's legs as his cock very slowly disappeared into Alice's cunt. She watched Alice's face for any signs of discomfort but none was apparent.

"That's going very well," Julie complimented them. "You're about half way in now. How does it feel for you, Alice?"

"I'm starting to feel full, much fuller than if it was a finger," she said, "It feels really nice. Push some more in me please Tony."

Tony continued pushing and his cock was soon fully embedded inside Alice's cunt.

"That's really great," said Julie. "Now, Tony, start slowly pulling your cock out again but not all the way out, just let the head stay inside."

Tony did this with more confidence, now that his worst fear, that of possibly hurting Alice, had gone. He was soon almost fully out and, without requiring further instruction he pushed back in, repeating the thrust-withdrawal sequence at an increasing frequency.

Julie's cunt was sopping wet. She couldn't remember feeling as sexy as this in a long time. She would love to have traded places with Alice and given Tony a fuck he would never forget, but managed to hold onto her professionalism as she continued to coach the new lovers.

"That's really good, Tony and Alice, you're doing really well," she encouraged. "Now Alice, it's really important that you don't just lie there. You need to be an active partner rather than a passive recipient. So I want you to bend your legs and place your heels over Tony's arse cheeks, cross your ankles if you wish, then as he thrusts into you, you can help by pulling yourself closer to him, relaxing as he withdraws."

They copulated like this for a few minutes and Julie noticed that Alice had closed her eyes and dropped her head back.

"That's wonderful," complimented Julie, "Now Tony, you can caress Alice's breasts if you like, maybe twist her nipples gently, maybe kiss her nipples or suck and nibble them. Just listen to what she wants and respond to how she responds."

Tony started doing as Julie suggested and was rewarded by small cries of pleasure from Alice as she took a far more active part in their coupling.

"How is that feeling now?" asked Julie.

"It's feeling wonderful," cooed Alice, "I love you so much, Tony. Ohhh, do me, do me hard. I feel like I'll be cumming soon. It feels really wonderful."

"Yes, I can feel an orgasm approaching too," panted Tony as he fucked his dearly beloved Alice hard. "I love you too, sweetheart. Yes, like that, pull my cock into your hot cunt."

Tony came first, arching his back to push as far as possible inside Alice as he shot his huge load in the end of her cunt.

"Yes, yes, yessss, I'm cumminggggg," he cried.

"Oh it's so beautiful!" exclaimed Alice, "I can feel you cumming inside me, your hot spunk drenching my cunt. Oooohhhh, I'm cumming too."

Alice began thrashing around under Tony, now held in place largely by Alice's legs around his back. The lovers writhed as they experienced their first coupled orgasms. Gradually their movements slowed until they both lay there, panting and kissing each other.

After a few minutes they separated and sat up.

"Julie, thank you so much for your help. That was truly wonderful; everything we had ever imagined and more," said Alice.

"Yes, I totally agree," added Tony, "It was absolutely fantastic. I just can't wait to do this some more." He smiled broadly at Alice and gave her another kiss.

"What about you, though?" asked Alice of Julie. "You're absolutely dripping wet with lube running down your legs. This must have really turned you on. Is there anything we can do to help you?"

"No thanks, I'm fine, though I do admit I became really turned on watching you two loving each other so much; far more turned on than I usually am watching others have sex."

"Julie, if you like we'd be very happy to help you have an orgasm, if that's what you wanted," offered Alice. "I know how stressful it can be when you are highly aroused and are denied release."