Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, if you're willing to help that would be great, thank you so much. Would either or both of you like to make me cum using a vibrator?"

"I'd certainly like that," offered Tony enthusiastically, which earned him a dig in the ribs from Alice's elbow. He carried on despite that. "If you really wanted me to I would also be willing to fuck you, but only if Alice agreed."

"Tony!!" exclaimed a shocked Alice, "Just listen to what you're saying. You're my partner. Just because we've now fucked for the first time doesn't give you the right to chase anything in a skirt," Alice looked at Julie's distinct lack of skirt, "Or out of a skirt for that matter."

"OK, I was only offering and I did specify that you would have to agree," replied a chagrined Tony. "And anyway, just because we've fucked doesn't give you the right to own me and say who I will or won't fuck," he continued dangerously.

Julie could see that this lover's spat could easily lead to a major conflict so she stepped in to try to calm the waters.

"OK you two, you're arguing like an old married couple," said Julie with a grin. "Just remember that a few minutes ago you had possibly the most wonderful experience in your lives and were telling each other how much you loved each other, yet now you're making threats to each other. Don't you think there's a better way?"

Tony and Alice sat on the bed beside each other and hung their heads. Alice looked at Tony and put her arm around him.

"I'm sorry, darling, I didn't mean it. I just became jealous at even the thought that you could make love with another woman. I love you, dearest."

"Yes, and I love you too and I shouldn't have said what I said."

They kissed each other sexily.

"I'm just wondering if there's not a better way," suggested Julie. She then went on to tell them about polyamory, how there was a non-proprietary sharing of each other within a larger family grouping. She used the example of her own relationship with Greg and Marcie and also their integration within the larger family grouping living on site.

"So you mean that if you're aroused, as you are at present, you can basically go to any guy here and ask for sex?" asked Tony.

"Yes, that's right. So you can see that I really don't have a problem right now regardless of who does what. Once your session is over I'll be fine after a short while."

"And it also means that any guy can have sex with any girl in the group. That sounds like a great idea. Why don't more people do this?" asked Alice.

"Probably ego," surmised Julie, "People like to feel that they 'own' their partner and need to control them. If anyone else is involved they feel threatened because they fear they might lose their partner. In fact, they're far more likely to lose the partner if they try to limit them rather than allow them to enjoy the company of others. But anyway, I've said too much. We're not really supposed to talk about polyamory because others seem to be really afraid of it and it is outside the agreed curriculum. So, are we all finished here?"

"You haven't cum yet," said Tony. He turned to Alice. "Honey, shall we give Julie her deserved release even though she doesn't really need it?"

"I've never watched another woman cum and certainly haven't made another woman cum. Can I do that please?"

"Yes, of course," replied Julie, taking a vibrator from the drawer. "Do you want to use this?"

Julie lay on her back on the bed as Alice plugged in the vibrator and turned it on, listening to its gentle hum. She carefully placed it just above Julie's clit and rubbed it in small circles.

"Ooohhh, that's nice," purred Julie.

"Would you like me to play with your tits?" asked Tony.

"Yes please," said Julie enthusiastically.

While Tony caressed Julie's breasts and twisted and pulled her nipples, Alice firstly teased then vibrated her clit. After only a few minutes Julie was cumming hard, rolling on the bed in a vain attempt to escape the insistent vibrations. As she came down from her orgasm Alice turned off the vibrator and Tony released her nipples.

"Thank you both so much. That was a wonderful bonus," said Julie.

"That's OK. It was a real pleasure to help you and it was amazing to watch you cum," replied Alice.

"So, one last thing," said Julie, donning her professional persona again, "Positions. Do you want to just try a few without necessarily cumming?"

"That would be a great idea," said Tony enthusiastically.

Julie had noticed that his cock had hardened as he had manipulated her breasts and it now gave an additional jolt.

"OK, you've had missionary, now, Tony, you lie on your back and Alice, you straddle Tony, this time facing his head, and then slowly ease yourself onto his cock."

Julie watched as Alice filled her cunt with Tony's hard cock.

"Now Alice, you can move how you wish, up and down, backwards and forwards, whatever you like."

Alice made a few tentative movements then obviously settled on the back and forth, with her leaning forwards, as the best position probably due to the increased clitoral stimulation.

"Oooohhhh, I like this one," she said, smiling.

"OK, you can practise in your own time. Now, if you face the other way you'll find it different feelings. You can either swivel around on his cock or dismount, turn and remount."

Alice swivelled around, remaining fully penetrated until she was facing Tony's feet. She made a few more movements.

"No, that's not quite as good because it seems to lack the stimulation on my clit," she commented.

"OK," said Julie, "So if you disconnect you can try some more."

Julie let them try rear entry positions such as doggie style on all fours and bent over the edge of the bed, side by side positions both front and back and a couple of standing positions.

"Good for a surprise in the kitchen," she laughed.

Tony felt he really needed to cum. His cock had been teased by entering then being removed from Alice's cunt many times. Each time he wanted to stay inside and cum again more than the previous time. Now here he was with Alice's back pressed against a padded wall, presumably designed specifically for sex in this position, his cock deeply implanted inside Alice, her clit pressing hard against the root of his cock, legs spread as she was supported by his arms under her arse cheeks, and it was time to go?

"I've just got something to do before we leave," said Tony, looking at Julie for permission.

"Well, then, get on with it," was Julie's reply. She had wondered how long he would last.

Quickly Tony thrust in and out of Alice's cunt as Alice closed her eyes, feeling the wonderful sensations as her clit rubbed hard across the top of his cock. It took less than twenty thrusts before Tony came, pushing into Alice and holding himself still and rigid as he drained his balls into the top of her cunt. The pressure and sensations in her clit were amazing, but she wasn't quite ready to cum.

He finished, withdrew and wiped his cock and her pussy on a towel.

"What about me?" asked Alice.

"We've got to save something for later," he replied with a wink.

They all dressed, and prepared to leave. Alice was obviously hanging out for more sex and let Tony know this by pushing her knickers into his pocket, leaving her pussy bare under her short skirt. The glance they shared was full of promise.

They all kissed each other goodbye with copious thanks and Alice and Tony departed, shown out the door by Julie.

Later that afternoon Julie told Marcie how the session went. Marcie was pleased that she had been able to cover everything described in the course notes but became a little concerned about the vibrator episode and Julie describing polyamory.

"Hmmm, I can see that you would become really aroused and I appreciate the solution to that problem, and agree that the use of the vibrator was the best solution, but now you have probably created a precedent. Don't be surprised if all the year thirteen students request you in future. As for the polyamory, well, I suppose I would probably have done the same thing myself," Marcie commented honestly.

Marcie also commented that she thought Julie had handled the challenging situations extremely well, pointing out that she had defused what potentially could have developed into a major break up for the participants, which was what the course was set up to prevent, not provoke.