Struggles of an Everyman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stress at work, the usual kind of thing. But to really top it off, I think those two were doin' it when I got home." Nelson said, intentionally not giving the details of his own participation. "Suuuuuper awkward."

"Really!? Oh my god!" She looked hungry for more information.

"But, don't tell him I said anything. He'd totally freak out if he knew I'd heard them."

Alice moved her fingers along the line of her mouth. Imitating a zipper. She wanted to know all the gory details, but had the tact not to press the issue.

"For now," Nelson continued, "what I really need is to watch some guys get slaughtered in the Antarctic while munching on some popcorn.

"Hey, what are Friday nights for?" Alice smiled at him. She always knew how to calm his nerves. And his nerves really needed calming tonight.

Chapter 2

The air in Nelson's office seemed stuffy today. The summer heat had been unusual this year, but today was especially stagnant. He looked at the calendar on the wall of his cubicle.

Wednesday. I can't believe it's only halfway through the week.

His life hadn't had much happen since his incident Friday night. Of course, that was because he hadn't seen much of Ivy. She still hadn't told Phil anything. They had crossed paths on Monday, but Nelson had managed to avoid talking with her.

Nelson's phone suddenly buzzed. He looked down to see who it was.

Ah, fuck.

Ivy had sent him a picture message. He almost didn't open it. The text read "Miss these?" The picture was a topless selfie. Her modest breasts were exposed, with nipples firm. Her fingers were held up to an "O" shaped mouth, in an exaggerated look of surprise. Nelson could see his own bed in the background. His blood boiled at the thought of her in his private space. Didn't she know anything about personal boundaries?

What the hell is she doing?

Nelson quickly deleted the photo, looking around himself to see if anyone had seen him looking at a dirty picture. He replied, "Don't text me!" and hit send.

She didn't respond and Nelson tried to put the image out of his mind. What to distract him? He looked around his office. If only he'd had a meeting to go to or something.

As he glanced around his office, he noticed Alice sitting a couple cubicles down. She wore a dark scarlet business skirt and a Pale green blouse. Her hair was wavy, slightly curled and blowing a little from the fan sitting on her desk. Nelson stared at her, a work of true beauty.

Why hadn't he ever made a move with Alice? None of his relationships had ever really worked out. Maybe he was afraid of losing her as just another one of his exes. Whatever the reason, it was too late to try now. He was too deep in the friend zone.

But, damn, she was hot.

Alice was sweating in the afternoon heat just enough for her fair skin to glisten. She had an extra button undone from her shirt to try to cool her chest. The open collar showed off her slender neck. Her skin was pale, as if permanently bathed in moonlight. He stared at the light freckled pattern splattered across the top of her soft breasts.

Nelson's imagination started to run away. He pictured her with a cool drink to fight the heat of the day. In his mind, she began wiping the dew on the glass against her forehead and neck. They were wet. It must be so hot in those tight business clothes.

She sat up in her chair and began unbuttoning her shirt slowly, exposing her black lace bra, a sharp contrast to her white skin. Her tits were pushed up, almost flowing out of it. She traced her fingers down her neck, along the curve of her bust, and down her cleavage. Both her hands then slid along her tight stomach to her hips.

Alice stood and undid the zipper on the side of her skirt. Her panties matched her bra. As she slipped her skirt off she turned away from Nelson, her ass in full view. Her cheeks spread a little as she bent over, knees straight, revealing a soft pussy hidden behind black fabric.

Turning around, she sat back in her chair and put one knee against the wall of her cubicle. her other leg spread out to the side. She put her fingers in her mouth wetting them with her saliva. With her other hand, she reached into her bra and lifted one breast from its confines. The tip was pink and tender.

Pulling her now wet fingers from her mouth, she rubbed around the edges of her nipple and began to moan. It hardened as she got excited. Her thumb and index finger lightly pinched it, bringing in short breaths.

Alice's other hand drifted down her torso to her waiting pussy. They stroked up and down. Her eyes closed and her mouth hung open.

"Oooooh"

She licked her fingers, which were now wet from her own pussy. What would she taste like? she reached her hand down to her panties and pulled the crotch to the side. Her pussy, tight and pink, faced Nelson, eager to be touched. She slid two wet fingers along the lips, stroking in direct contact. Alice's mouth gaped open. She leaned her head back and moaned louder.

With one hand still caressing her exposed breast, she pulled her fingers to her mouth again. With a slurping sound, she reveled in the taste of her own cunt.

She brought her head forward again, lips wrapped around her fingers, and looked at Nelson. Her eyes were bright green and fierce.

"Mmmmm," she hummed.

Fingers wet with spit again, she lowered her hand and plunged her middle finger deep inside her. Her mouth gaped open, eyes still locked onto him, seriousness in her eyes. She stared Nelson down, fingering herself. With each inward breath, she clenched her teeth. With each exhale, jaw dropped open.

Soon, one finger wasn't enough. It became two. They pinched her clit between them. She began shifting her knees as she pleasured herself.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Sounds rhythmically escaped her lips.

Just as she seemed to be reaching climax she stopped and stood from her desk, pulling down her panties and stepping out of them. Her bra and unbuttoned shirt now the only thing covering her sweaty body.

With one soft tit still hanging out, she walked straight over to Nelson. She mounted him, putting her knees on either side of his hips, just barely enough room on the chair. Her exposed breast pointed dangerously close to his mouth. She hung there for a moment, keeping her wet cunt from touching him. Hot juice dripped on his pants as she anticipated the friction.

Alice began to lower her hips...

"Nelson!" A voice yelled behind him caused him to shake awake.

"What?" Confused at first, he looked over at Alice, still sitting in her cubicle, fully clothed. She was looking at him, perplexed. Apparently, Mike from the cubicle next to his had been trying to get his attention. Most of his co-workers looking over at him.

"Did you get that info on the Anderson account?" Mike's voice was impatient. "Jeeze, man! Wake up."

"Yeah," Nelson stammered. "I got it right here."

How long was I staring this time? He'd done this at work before. Everyone must think him a complete deadbeat with how often he wandered off. He only hoped Alice didn't know he was daydreaming about her.

Nelson moved his eyes to Alice again. A smirk came across her face as she shook her head, turning back to her monitor.

Realizing he was no longer the center of attention, Nelson stood and went to the bathroom, to "relieve" himself.

After a long drive home, Nelson groggily stepped from his car. Phil was usually home before him, but he knew that Ivy and he had plans to go out to a movie. At least Nelson would have some quiet time.

The trek from the car to the driveway seemed miles long. How could he be horny already after this afternoon. There was really something wrong with him.

When he reached the door, he accidentally dropped his keys, adding to his frustration.

Pornography, here I come. He thought, resigned.

Nelson hoped to get everything out of his system, and make that list for Connie on his interests. After recent events, he'd be sure to add voyeurism and female masturbation.

Inside now, he turned the corner of the hallway toward his room.

"Hey, handsome."

Nelson jumped in shock. He was facing Ivy, who was leaning against a doorframe down the hall.

"Ivy! What are you doing here? I thought you and Phil were going out?"

"We are. Or did. Or whatever. Phil's at the Theater. He forgot his wallet, so we pushed back our plans while I came to get it for him." She dangled Phil's wallet and keys in the air in front of her.

"So...he's not here?"

"Nope," she said stepping from the wall and moving toward Nelson."

Nelson took a step back, glancing around to see if Phil was really absent.

"What the hell were you thinking sending me that text?" he asked incredulously.

"Don't pretend you didn't like it. I bet you went to the bathroom to jack off to it." Ivy kept moving forward. Nelson grit is teeth. He hated her so much.

"Look, if Phil finds out..."

"Maybe you should tell him," Ivy interjected. "Tell him about you peeping at us while you got your rocks off out here."

Nelson froze. "You wouldn't."

"Maybe. Maybe not. Perhaps I need a little something to keep me quiet."

Nelson's heart sank, loathing the harpy standing before him. Blackmail. He should have expected something so petty from her.

He sighed, "what do you want."

"What do I want?" Her tone was playful. "Oh, I think you know."

Oh no.

"Look," he said. "I..."

Ivy leaned in close cutting him off. She brought her mouth to the side of his head, her breath echoing in his ear.

"I want your cock," she whispered, "pushed deep inside my cunt."

"What!?" Nelson jumped back.

"You heard me. I want you to take me and fuck me right here. Right in the hallway where you watched me. Or maybe I'll tell Phil what you've been up to."

"You're nuts!" Nelson couldn't believe his ears.

"I saw you," she mused, meandering toward him. "I know you want me. My pussy is tight and wet. I've been getting myself ready for you."

Ivy stopped walking and undid the snap on her jeans with a flick. Slowly, she pulled her zipper down. Her head was tilted as she eyed him. Her pants slid to the floor. She wasn't wearing anything underneath.

"Oops." She said, playfully.

"I..." Nelson was in shock, but he knew what sleeping with Ivy would do to Phil. It would crush his best friend. How could she do this? She was a bitch, but this was a new low.

He backed up as far as he could, the wall blocking his retreat.

Ivy walked toward him again, legs exposed to the air, wearing only a white t-shirt. Her left hand reached out in front of her. She pressed it firmly on the growing bulge in his pants, wrapped her fingers around the main of his shaft, and began stroking up and down.

"Do it," she ordered. "You're already hard and I'm willing."

Nelson hesitate, enjoying the friction on his cock. He clenched his jaw, rage beginning to bubble in his veins. He hated Ivy. He had never hated someone like he hated her. The passion of his rage seemed to grow more in this moment than he had ever thought possible. He reached his arms out and wrapped his fingers around her bony shoulders, and shoved her.

"I can't!" Nelson blurted, as he threw her from him. She fell on her bare ass in the middle of the hallway. Her legs were spread now, arms behind her elbows braced against the floor. She looked up at him, smiling. Her vagina, now exposed to the air, was mostly shaven, leaving a small triangle of hair. It was pointed down, like a directional arrow showing Nelson the place to vent his anger.

"You gonna push me? Oh, I like it rough." One hand reached toward her pussy, spreading the lips apart. The full view of her wet cunt inviting him in. "Come on. Hold me down and fuck me hard!"

He ran for the door, not knowing what else to do. If he stayed any longer he would fuck her. It was the truth. So, he fled.

Panic rose inside Nelson's chest as the thought about what would happen if he stayed. He wanted to grab Ivy by her neck, hold her to the floor, plunge his dick inside her, and fuck her silly. He wanted to take her by the roots of her hair and shove his cock down her throat, gagging her in a skull fuck. He wanted to bend her over, grab her by her nimble shoulders, and force himself into her eager pussy. He'd ride her till she screamed in ecstasy.

But he couldn't. He wouldn't do that to Phil. If he didn't flee now there wouldn't be another chance.

Nelson slammed the door shut behind himself. He could faintly hear Ivy calling out, furious at the rejection.

"You know you want it!"

Did he ever.

Nelson jumped in his car and started driving, not paying attention to where he was going. The streets blurred together in the late afternoon sun. It felt like he was driving for hours. Where was he going? It didn't matter. Just as long as he got away from temptation.

Eventually, he pulled off to the side of the road, looking around. He had made his way to Alice's apartment.

Damn.

Why had he driven here? He'd better leave, before...

Alice was peeking through her living room window at him. Now he couldn't leave. It would look weird. Had he driven her to tell her? To get her advice? He gripped the steering wheel with both hands and slammed his head against it.

Resigned, Nelson got out of his car and walked to the door. What was he going to say? Would she even believe him? He didn't believe it himself.

He raised his hand to knock, but heard the door knob already starting to turn. Alice opened the door.

Chapter 3

"She what!?" Alice screamed.

"Right there in the hallway. She took off her pants and told me to fuck her." Nelson's story sounded like something he'd find online. "Please say you believe me. I couldn't make this shit up."

That was, perhaps, not true. His fantasies had some variety to them.

"What a slut!" Shock and excitement beamed from her.

"What are you smiling about?" Nelson asked, sounding offended. "I was attacked!"

Alice started to giggle.

"You're telling me," she said trying to gain some composure, "that a hot piece of ass comes on to you—straight out of a porno—and not only do you NOT fuck her brains out, you shove her to the ground and B-line it to the front door? This is the juiciest shit I've heard all year!"

Alice's laughter rang through her living room.

"She's Phil's girlfriend, for God's sakes," he responded, resentfully. "What was I supposed to do? Besides, she threatened me. God, how I hate that woman."
"Oh, shit. What are you gonna tell Phil?" Alice said, her voice calming down.

"I don't know."

Alice paused, looking curious.

"Wait," she said. "She threatened you? With what?"

"She said she'd..." Nelson froze. He hadn't told Alice about watching Phil and Ivy screwing from the hallway. "Never mind. It doesn't matter. The point is—"

"Oh, no-no-no-no-no," Alice cut him off. "You don't bring that up and then back out on me. You tell me everything. Right now." Alice was practically drooling.

Nelson sighed audibly.

"She...I...Oh fuck," he started.

Where to begin?

"The other night," he finally spoke, "when I said I thought I heard them having sex?"

"Yeah?" She asked expectantly.

"I kind of watched them from the hallway."

Alice sucked in a deep breath in shock.

"Ugh. I'm a terrible person," Nelson said, head sinking into his hands.

"Oh. My. God." Alice couldn't seem to assemble a real sentence.

This was not going well. Not only was his relationship with Phil about to come to ruin, but now Alice knew just how messed up Nelson was. Both of his best friends, lost. And in the same night.

This is a disaster.

Nelson couldn't bring himself to look Alice in the eye.

"You PERV!!" She shoved Nelson's shoulder, knocking one elbow off his knee. Her smile somehow widened bigger than he thought it ever could.

Nelson stared, confused. Wasn't she disgusted?

"Was it hot?" she asked. "I'll bet they're really kinky. And how did she find out you were watching?" Alice sucked in another shocked breath. "Did she see you?"

"Um, yeah. About half way through she saw me peeking through the door."

"And she let you watch? This just keeps getting better and better."

"Hold on. Aren't you going to get on my case about watching Phil screw his girlfriend?"

"Dude. You're only human. You're not the only person to get off by watching people fuck. I mean, look at the entire internet. Besides, she is way more messed up than you. She let you watch, and then tried to get in your pants."

Nelson relaxed. How could he have thought Alice, of all people, would be judgmental? She really was amazing.

"Not just that, but she's been sending me sexts."

Right on cue, Nelson's phone pinged at him. He took his phone out of his pocket and sure enough, it was a text from Ivy.

"Is that her now?" Alice snatched Nelson's phone from his hands.

"Alice, wait." He couldn't get the protest out before she was already pulling up the message and reading it aloud.

"'I want U in me' and three eggplant emoji's," Alice quoted. "Holy shit, Nelson."

Alice was staring at the phone screen, her head calked to the side, inspecting the picture.

"Give me that!"

Nelson made a grab at the phone, but Alice pulled back and started typing.

"What are you doing? You're not responding to her, are you?"

"Nope," she said with a sly grin. "Just forwarded it to myself. This is way too good not to keep record of."

Nelson yanked the phone from her hands and looked at the screen. It was a straight shot of a vagina with fingers around the sides, spreading it open. The skin looked red and wet, like Ivy had been massaging it.

"Oh, holy Hell." Nelson dropped his forehead into the palm of his head.

"Okay, seriously, relax," Alice plead with him. "This isn't all that bad." You didn't screw Ivy, so you and Phil are still good. Yeah, maybe now you have a psycho stalker on your tail, but things could be worse."

"You always know what to say." He replied sarcastically.

"Dude," Alice continued, "you're also not the only person to have some freaky relationship problems. Do you remember Jack, that guy I dated last year?"

"Yeah. The moron that broke up with you 'cause he said he preferred blondes? What, was he a cross-dresser or something?"

Alice looked down.

"You've told me a secret," she said. "Tit for tat. I'll tell you one of mine."

One of hers. Did she keep many secrets from him?

"He didn't break up with me over something stupid like hair color. We broke up," she paused, "because I wanted to have a threesome. With another guy."

Nelson's jaw fell open. He'd had no idea she was ever into that kind of stuff. A threesome? Like double penetration kind of threesome? This was like throwing gasoline on the fire of his fantasies. Next time he'd picture her pinned between two guys ramming their dicks into her.

She looked at him warily.

"That is so fucking hot, I'm not even kidding." Nelson said. "And he wasn't up for it?"

"No. He just said, 'If I'm not enough for you, blah blah blah...' and said it was over."

"Who did you want to have a threesome with?"

Alice looked caught off guard by the question. She broke eye contact with Nelson and said, "I don't remember. It wasn't important. I mean I watch porn too."

Nelson made a mental note to try to get that out of her later. He'd need another face for his daydreams.

"Look, now you don't have to feel weird about telling me this kind of stuff, okay?" she said, "We're both a couple of perverts."

Nelson smiled. "Honestly, I'm not even totally sure why I came to you with this tonight. But I'm really glad I did. Thanks Al."

"Anytime," she said smiling.

She looked like she wanted to say something more, but didn't. After a while Nelson spoke up.