Struggles of an Everyman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, do you think you could help me figure this whole thing out? I mean, I have to find a way to get Phil to realize what a psycho Ivy is without trashing our friendship."

"Totally," Alice said. "I'll see what I can dig up on Ivy. Meanwhile, watch your back with her. That's the type of girl who doesn't give up easily. I mean, hell, I'd probably fuck her if she came on to me, so I couldn't blame you for hitting that."

Damn, Nelson thought to himself, picturing Ivy and Alice together. More fuel for the fire.

"But Seriously," Alice's expression grew firm as she pointed a finger right at his face, "If she tries anything again, you call me."

Chapter 4

"So, you wanted to have sex with Ivy." Connie was behind her desk, dissecting Nelson with her eyes.

"Yes."

"And, why didn't you?"

"Because she's dating Phil. What, do you think I should have done it?"

"No, that's not what I'm saying. What I'm asking is, if this were another woman who had come on to you this strongly, would she have succeeded in seducing you? Would you have had sex with her, if your relationship with Phil wasn't at risk?"

"I..." Nelson didn't know how to answer that. He thought his reasons were purely for Phil, but maybe there was more to it. Ivy had come on so strong, that it rattled him. You see these kinds of interactions in scripted sex scenes and pornos, but how do people really react when a woman strips naked and wants you to fuck her. "I don't really know."

"This is good," Connie said. "I think this reflects much of what has been bothering you."

Connie pointed up at her white board. All of Nelson's compiled list of sex acts, body types, and dirty scenarios had been displayed there, much to his chagrin. It felt weird to talk so openly about it.

"Blowjob." Connie had no inhibitions as she picked a few terms from the list. "Group sex. Bondage. Doggy style. Femdom. Titfuck." She sounded like she had Tourette syndrome.

Nelson cringed with each spoken word. He hadn't realized how extensive of a list he had made.

"You see," Connie continued. "As much as you want these kinds of things, you winced at each word I read."

"Well, people don't usually say this kind of stuff out loud."

"I think it's more than that. Your fear of sexual topics has kept you from expressing these desires," she gestured toward the white board, "in a healthy way. These aren't that taboo. You need to become more comfortable with sexual topics."

"Well, like I've said before, I'm not really sure how I can do that. I mean, I've spent my whole life like this."

"One great way to break out of one's fears is through exposure therapy. If you expose yourself more to these it will help you get over this fear."

"But," Nelson objected, "I see this kind of stuff all the time. I feel like that's the problem."

"You don't need to watch it. You need to participate in it. Your porn habits have led you to indulge in this at a safe distance, without pushing your actual comfort level. It's created a division in how you view sex and intimacy."

"So, what are you saying I should do?" Nelson questioned.

"Ideally, it would be best if you were in a stable relationship with someone you could experiment with. Try to get out and meet some girls. Having any kind of sex is going to help you get past your hang-ups."

"I never thought I'd be prescribed sex." Nelson said jokingly.

Connie smiled. "Well, this is all to be taken with a little realism. Don't go and become a creepy sex fiend."

As the appointment finished up, Nelson thought about his recent predicaments. He was told to get out and experience healthy sexual relationships. Unfortunately, Ivy presented a very unhealthy relationship, and Alice represented everything he wanted, but couldn't have. What to do?

Nelson's phone buzzed as he pulled up to a stop light a few blocks from his condo. He almost didn't look. Ivy had sent him 3 more sexts with equally explicit pictures since talking with Alice. This one was a straight shot of her chest with left middle finger massaging her nipple, and flipping him off at the same time. How can he be so attracted to somebody yet loath their very existence?

It was finally Friday and he had to live with a weekend of uncomfortable encounters. But worse, Alice was out of town at her mother's this weekend. That left Nelson all alone. She had told him to call her if he needed help, but he wasn't sure how much that would help.

Alice hadn't been able to dig much up on Ivy. At least there wasn't any evidence that she had cheated on Phil. It left them with only some mild complaints that Ivy wasn't good for him. It hadn't seemed like enough to talk to Phil about.

Maybe I should just tell him that she came onto me. It might be a better solution than waiting for disaster to strike, even if it meant admitting to watching the two of them. Nelson wasn't sure he could fend off another approach. She had tried just yesterday, but he managed to slip out of the apartment before she could corner him. He thought about trying to trap her, so Phil could see the real Ivy. It probably wouldn't work.

Nelson finally made it home, pulled up and parked the car. He breathed deeply before exiting his car and walking inside. Ivy and Phil were on the couch watching The Big Bang Theory. Another indulgence of hers that belied her moody, punk exterior.

As he closed the door, Ivy looked back at him, with a sour expression on her face. She looked pissed. Maybe she'd back off? Now that he'd made it clear that he wasn't going to play into her aggressive taunts.

Phil turned his head and signaled for Nelson to come over to the couch.

"Pop a squat, man." Phil was too cheery for how either Nelson or Ivy felt.

Nelson walked over past the couch and toward his room with a grunted "Be right there." He put his stuff down and got into some casual shorts and a t-shirt, appropriate for the summer weather. Any time he could get out of his suit was welcome.

Eventually he walked back into the living room and sat on the love seat against the side wall.

"So," Nelson asked, "What's the plan for tonight? Movie? Bar?"

"Can't," Phil said. "I've got a maintenance project to do at work tonight."

"On a Friday night?" Nelson asked. Maybe that was why Ivy looked so grumpy.

"Night is the best time to update the servers. It's not that bad. It hopefully won't take more than a few hours."

Nelson perked up. If Phil went to work, Ivy would probably leave at the same time and Nelson wouldn't have to deal with her. He sat back and happily watched the show.

A few uncomfortable episodes later, Phil rose from the couch. Nelson had almost fallen asleep. He jerked awake.

"Alright man, I'll see you later." Phil headed over to the door, Ivy in tow.

"See you guys." Nelson said. He rubbed his eyes trying to wake up. How long had they been sitting here watching?

Nelson stood, stretching and smiled. He would have the whole house to himself. How should he spend it? Games, movie, something more productive?

Phil and Ivy left and Nelson immediately went to his room to get his laptop. After a few minutes, he emerged about to sit down, play some games and listen to music.

Nelson stopped dead in his tracks. Ivy was standing in the middle of the kitchen. She was right between him and the door.

She looked at him. She had the same pissed expression on her face that had lasted the past hour.

"How did you get in here?" Nelson found himself asking. He set his laptop on a small end table in the hallway.

Ivy didn't respond. Instead, she held up a single house key. It was one of those cheap copies you could make at a hardware store.

"You copied Phil's key?"

"He gave me one," she said in an even tone. "Says he trusts me."

Oh, Phil. What have you done?

Nelson went for his phone, to call Alice. His pocket was empty. He glanced at the arm of the couch and saw it sitting there. His lifeline was gone.

Ivy walked into the living room area and over to the stereo. She pushed play and the heavy metal sounds of Rammstein blared into the once quiet room. "Du hast" was the first song in a metal playlist she often listened to. Nelson thought it was a fitting match to his emotional state. Unstable. Angry. Fast paced.

Ivy walked toward him and stood a few feet away. Arms crossed, she looked like she might kill someone.

"You," she said sternly, "are going to shut up, lay down, and I'm gonna fuck you."

"Come on, Ivy. You can't make me do that." Nelson said mockingly. Though, he thought she probably could if she kept this up. Resistance was getting harder.

"SHUT UP!" she yelled stepping toward him and pulling her shirt off angrily. "If you really wanted to leave you could have done it by now. I know you. You're always horny as hell. I see you staring at me all the fucking time. We both know what we want here. A good. Hard. FUCK!"

As she was yelling Nelson had backed through his doorway and up against the edge of his bed. Against his will he had started getting hard, partly from the attractive forwardness Ivy was displaying, partly due to the growing tension in the air.

Ivy undid her bra and slipped her pants off. Fully nude and vulnerable, she should have been easy to get around. She was right. He could leave now, if he wanted. Why wasn't he?

Nelson tried to calm himself. He could be in control of this situation. He was sure of it. All he had to do was keep a cool head and not give in to her.

"Ivy, look..."

"Duh duh duh duh," she spat at him, mocking him fumbling over his words. "What, can't get it up? Can't be man enough to fuck a girl when she wants it."

Nelson kept trying to interject, but Ivy, as insufferable as ever, kept cutting him off with babble. With each word, she stepped closer and closer to him until she was inches from him. Her tan skin nearly rubbing against his clothes. Anger rose within him, fueled by the thumping music playing in the other room, "Du hast." He hated Ivy. Or was it hate? He wasn't sure how to interpret the emotion.

His blood started to boil, turning him red in the face. Any second he was about to explode.

She must have seen him flush. She smiled slightly before shoving Nelson backward. He tripped over the bed and fell on his back. Before he could figure out what had happened, Ivy had ripped his loose shorts off along with his underwear. She laid each of her arms on top of one of his thighs and brought her mouth down to his semi-firm cock. She wrapped her lips around the base of it and started sucking hard.

"Oh, fuck," Nelson said as Ivy hungrily pulled on him, drawing his cock out further and further.

Don't do this. Nelson thought to himself.

Ivy's mouth was hot. Her wet tongue circled around the head of his penis over and over. He clenched muscles to keep from shuddering.

The tension inside him rose. It wasn't the tension of pleasure, but anger. Anger that needed release. He hated so much about her. That she had cornered him here. That She had been so relentless. He hated her annoying laugh and her cliché personality. He hated the way she presented herself, slutty and willing. He hated that she betrayed his friend without a second thought.

But most of all, Nelson hated himself for letting this continue. He clenched his jaw and looked up at the ceiling, trying to decide what to do. Should he leave? Of course, he should. But could he?

Ivy came up for air, with one hand wrapped tightly around the base of his cock. She was smiling. Dammit, she was smiling! Had she won?

"See," she said, "I knew you wanted it." She went back to work, her tongue extending with each suck to lick the full length of his girthy shaft. She knew she had him. She had won. She was in charge.

Suddenly, something broke within Nelson. He reached up and placed his hand on the back of Ivy's head. She looked up at him. Then he laced his fingers through her white hair, grasping a handful of it and ripped her head off his cock. She stared at him, shocked, mouth open. They locked eyes for a long moment before Nelson finally spoke.

"No." he said coldly. There was a ferocity in his tone that had surprised even him. "You don't get to win here."

Then Nelson pushed Ivy's head down again as far as it would go. He felt her teeth scrape slightly against his shaft. The pain only fueled his rage. He pushed down hard and felt the end of his cock press into the flesh at the back of her throat. He held it there until finally Ivy gagged and he let her up for air.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Ivy said, gasping for air. She was smiling again.

Her smile stoked the flame within him. He reached up with his other hand grabbing the side of her head, her hair grasped tightly in both hands

"Ah!" She yelped as he pulled on her hair, but kept her smile broad on her lips. He then threw her head down on him again, this time in rapid strokes. Each time he pushed her down, she grunted.

Ivy placed her hands on the edge of the bed to steady herself. She gripped the blanket fiercely, bracing the force that threw her head up and down.

Eventually, Nelson pulled her off and stood before her. She knelt if front of him. He let go of her hair and clasped the sides of her head between his palms. She looked up at him, mascara running down her cheeks as her eyes watered.

"Oh, God," Ivy said, her smile gone. She looked up at the wrathful man who held her in his hands and grabbed his legs, fingers digging into his thighs.

"Please," she begged. "I want more." She opened her mouth wide like a pet expecting a treat. The image reminded him of a snake unhinging its jaw.

She was just that. A snake. And it was time he fed her.

"You'll get more when I decide." He said coldly.

Nelson gripped Ivy's head, holding it still and shoved his cock into her gaping mouth. The head of his cock ground against the roof of her mouth. Her tongue sliding along the underside, rubbing up and down his shaft. He pressed again and again as Ivy's hands held firm to his legs, pulling him into her.

He skull fucked her for what seemed like an eternity, pushing in and out. He saw one of her free hands reach down between her kneeling legs and begin massaging her pussy. She hummed in pleasure as he fucked her face, the vibrations giving him and extra sense of pleasure. He rose toward climax. His anger rose with it.

But no. This wasn't how this was going to go.

Nelson pulled his dick out of Ivy's mouth and lifted her to her feet by her arms. There was a wet spot on the carpet where she had been kneeling. He removed his shirt, the last garment covering his muscular body, and looked at her. She was out of breath and had drool running down her chin. She looked down the length of his exposed torso. His muscles were flexed tense. He looked vengeful. She looked hungry.

"Oh yeah," she whispered quietly. "Fuck me, baby." She was eager for to be taken.

"Shut up," Nelson commanded.

He grabbed her by the arms and pulled her in closer to him. He smashed his lips against hers, gripping her tightly. He felt her saliva on his face as it ran down her neck to her chest. She wrapped her arms around him and placed her hands on his muscular back, clawing her fingers into him.

Her left leg lifted and wrapped itself around his, smearing her sopping wet pussy all over his thigh. His cock pressed against her, still wet with her spit, and rubbed against her hip. They embraced, two bodies trying to merge in collision, burning with heat as the friction rose between them.

Nelson ripped his lips from Ivy's and spun her around so she faced the side of his bed. He bent her over and pressed her chest down onto the covers. Her legs remained straight, but the bed was just low enough that her ass stuck up into the air, slightly. Nelson kicked one of her legs to the side, then the other, creating an "A" shape. Her pussy faced toward him, ready to be taken.

Ivy turned her head to the side, looking at Nelson with one eye. It was needy. She bit her lower lip in anticipation.

"You wanna get fucked hard?" Nelson asked.

Ivy nodded, whimpering in the affirmative. Nelson firmly placed on hand on each side of her hips. He put his cock against the lips of her pussy. She quivered at the touch.

"I'll give you good hard fuck."

Nelson pushed his cock into her wet cunt, not easing his entry. She was moist and tight. Her pussy wrapped snugly around his cock as he slid into her.

"AAAHH," Ivy yelled, "Oh baby!" She tried to say more, but the words failed her.

After he'd pushed in as far as he could, he pulled out, and slammed back inside her. He slid in easier with each successive thrust.

His hips moved rapidly, matching the rhythm of the music in the other room. His legs slapping against her ass. His thrusts shoved her forward each time. He felt her getting wetter and the fluid oozed out, down the front of him, and dribbled down his sack.

The friction inside of her made Ivy squirm. She placed one hand on the side of her ass, craning her neck to see Nelson while she braced her weight on her opposite shoulder. The other reached down massaging her clit.

He looked down at the tattoo on her back, still pounding into her. The tail of the serpent began at the cleft of her butt and traced her spine along the full length of her back and over her shoulder.

With his cock plunged into her, he was the snake. His cock a reptile, slithering all the way up her torso and splitting her in half. Nelson bent over keeping one hand on her hip, the other grabbing her shoulder. He gripped her there and pulled back with each thrust, pushing her down onto him harder. For a moment, he wished he could push himself all the way through her, matching the length of the snake.

Ivy continued to yell and moan. She wasn't saying anything intelligible. Her voice raised higher and higher. She turned her head forward again and pressed her forehead down into quilt. Her one hand left her hip and braced herself on the bed. The other continued violently stroking her clit.

Her moans grew more tense as he felt her pussy start to spasm. Finally, when it seemed she couldn't stand any more, she grasped a handful of blanket, and screamed. It was high pitched and strained. He felt her pussy tighten around his wet, raw cock. All her muscles flexed, straining against her orgasm. Nelson didn't let up. He kept thrusting through the pressure. A rush of hot fluid flowed out of her, almost gushing out the sides of her cunt. It spurted out with each slam of his cock into her and ran down his balls.

The sound of her screaming in pleasure pushed Nelson over the edge. He felt it coming. The soft flesh inside of her took on a new dimension. His cock raged against it, desperate for friction. There was no going back. He held back the flow as long as he could, maintaining his rhythm. His resistance only made the near-agony of his orgasm increase. Soon he couldn't hold back any longer.

His fingers, which were wrapped around Ivy's shoulder, dug into her. Then came the flood. His butt clenched as he felt the first burst of cum shoot deep inside her, hot and thick.

Ivy was running out of breath, still straining as her orgasm trailed off.

Nelson yelled, as cum burst from him a second time. He continued to slam into her with each spasm. Each blast an earthquake, rocking the bed.

Finally, ivy's muscles loosened and she managed to get one word out at the end of her long yell.

"FUCK!!!" She grunted. Her knees buckled, dropping her hips slightly as she rested on the edge of the bed.

Nelson felt the tremors inside himself subside and he relaxed his muscles. He pulled his cock out of Ivy and looked down at her. His cum, was oozing out of her worn cunt. Her soft labia were red from the aggressive manhandling.

Their hate-fuck was complete. The rage inside him had subsided, yet he still couldn't stand her. He felt he could fuck her a thousand times and his emotions would never change.