Struggles of an Everyman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck it." Nelson said firmly.

Alice obliged. Her mouth moved forward, taking it inside. She looked up at him as she did. Her green eyes were brighter, strengthened by her sleek green lingerie.

Phil reached down and moved the strap of her underwear to the side of her pussy and placed the head of his cock up against it. Alice pulled her mouth off Nelson and looked back at Phil.

"Oh yeah," she said, "stick it in me." Without another word, she turned her head forward and started sucking Nelson's cock in that same popsicle manner she used before.

Then Phil pushed into her. She yelled out, voice muffled, gagged by nelson's penis. "Mmmn," she moaned, vibrating his cock in her mouth. Phil moved slowly at first, then increased his pace, slapping his thighs against her ass.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm..." Alice's moans matched rhythmically with Phil's thrusts. Each time he pressed in, her head jerked forward, mouth sliding over Nelson, pulsing with a beat.

"Yeah," Nelson said, feeling a small surge of tension like he felt when he had face-fucked Ivy. He grabbed her hair and guided her head along his shaft with the rhythm of motion. He wanted to take Alice. They'd had sex. Beautiful sex. But he hadn't taken her like this. Not this forcefully.

Alice moaned louder as her eyes watered, causing her mascara to run. Nelson kept sliding her head back and forth as Phil kept thrusting into her from behind. Eventually Alice pulled her head up off Nelson.

"Oh yeah," she said. "You guys feel so good. I want you both in me."

Phil stopped fucking her and pulled out standing beside the couch. Nelson could see that Phil's cock was longer, but thinner than his own. He wondered briefly which shape Alice preferred, if any.

"Bedroom." Nelson said. They all moved to Nelson's bed, while Alice removed her lingerie. They all stood nude around it.

Without direction, they all moved together. Nelson himself laid down at the foot of the bode, feet dangling off the edge of the bed. Next, Alice moved on top, straddling him. Without hesitation, she pressed her pussy down onto his cock. It was wet and felt warm from the friction Phil had caused just recently inside her.

Alice leaned forward, pressing her breasts against his upper chest and shoulders. They threatened to push up over his shoulders and strangle him.

With Alice's butt pointed upward just at the edge of the bed, Phil stood behind her and placed one foot on the bed. He paused. His cock was positioned right at Alice's ass.

"Now," Phil said eagerly, "You're going to get good and fucked." More emotion showed in his voice than in the past two weeks combined. Phil was ready.

Alice's breath caught in her throat as Phil pressed his narrow cock into Alice's ass. With Nelson, still deep inside her pussy, he felt the pressure of another dick shoving its way inside. The soft tissue between their cocks smashed as it did.

"OH, FUCK!" Alice yelled. Her eyebrows furrowed and a pained expression crossed her face.

Phil moved out slowly, then in again. As he did, Nelson began to move. At first, they pressed in an alternating slow rhythm. Each making room for the other. Alice's breath became erratic.

"Oh, God!" She called out.
Nelson and Phil began thrusting in earnest. The pace was different for each of them. Occasionally, they would thrust at the same time squishing her between them. Nelson could feel Alice's breath quicken. She pressed her head to the side of his, with her mouth next to his ear.

"Nelson." Alice whispered to him as her body rocked back and forth. "Fuck me harder. I want to feel you in me."

Nelson reached his arms up and along her back. He grabbed her shoulders from behind and began pulling with each thrust, ramming himself into her harder.

"Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah!" Alice exclaimed. She began to squeeze his shoulders.

The bed creaked and rocked. Tension filled the room, hot breath filling the air around them. Nelson began to sweat. His skin felt slick against Alice's as her breasts smeared against his chest.

"Ohhh!" Alice was climbing, something rushing to the surface. A torrent of sensations swirling inside as the two men took her. She fought not to cum, though Nelson saw it surfacing, like hot water beneath a thin layer of ice.

"Cum for me, Alice." Nelson said into Alice's ear. He was quiet, yet demanding. He wanted to feel her when she reached the peak, to participate in an orgasm she'd never had before. "I want you to cum on my cock while Phil fucks you from behind."

This pushed Alice over the edge. Her tone winced and she started to scream.

Her orgasm shook her entire body, still jostled by the slamming of Phil into her anus and Nelson into her cunt.

"Oh, fuck!" Phil said as Alice screeched. She must have tightened down on him. He kept pounding, shoving her forward.

Alice's ran out of breath. Her complexion turned a shade of purple, threatening to burst. Finally, she stopped and began to relax.

Phil whipped his cock out of her, released from the vice and started stroking his cock wildly.

Nelson, feeling overcome with Alice's orgasm reached his own. His body clenched and he felt the cum build, ready to release into her. Just as it did, Phil groaned about to cum as well.

"Oh fuck, yeah!" Alice spoke to both of them as her orgasm subsided. "Oh, yeah, I want your cum."

Nelson yelled out as he and Phil came at the same time. Phil shot his all over Alice's ass and back. Nelson felt his shoot deep into Alice's cunt, flowing down the sides of his shaft.

"Oh, yeah." Alice said with praise in her voice. "Like that."

Nelson's muscles relaxed. As he lay there, Alice looked down and smiled at him. Then she kissed him, passionately wrapping her arms around his head.

Phil stood off the end of the bed, looking a little awkward. Soon enough they stopped kissing and Alice sat up. Nelson felt the shift around his tender cock and shuddered. Alice looked back at Phil who smiled timidly.

"So," Phil said. "Did you like it?"

"That," Alice said, turning her head forward again looking down at Nelson. "Was incredible."

Nelson sat on the sofa in Connie's office. She wore a white pantsuit. The contrast to her dark skin was beautiful. He was always a little jealous that he couldn't ever really pull off wearing white. It made him look too much like a ghost.

"Well that's quite a lot that's happened since the last time we met." Connie said.

It had been over a month since the last time they met for an appointment. He'd cancelled the last one while he was brooding over his indiscretion with Ivy. Probably not the smartest thing to cancel an appointment with your therapist when your social life crashes to the ground.

"And since you, Phil, and Alice had your experience together," she continued, "how have your relationships to each of them been?"

"Phil seems to be doing a lot better around me. I don't think he's holding any grudges."

"And Alice?" Connie asked.

"Well, Alice and I are doing great." Nelson said. "This relationship has already lasted longer than most of mine and she seems open to trying lots of stuff. Though, she says threesomes will probably be an occasional treat."

"I notice you didn't have any trouble with the word 'threesome', are you feeling any different toward those kinds of terms? I remember you flinching at the mention of any sex act the last time you were in here."

Nelson paused. When did he start being so comfortable with this stuff?

"I hadn't thought about it," he said, "but I guess I have. Alice and I are generally very open about sexual things we want to try."

"Well," Connie replied, "I'm very glad to hear it. Have you started experimenting, sexually with her. Outside of the threesome that is?"

"Actually, yes. She is pretty much up for trying anything once."

"And what about you're porn viewing habits? Has that changed at all?"

Nelson thought for a moment. When was the last time he watched some porn? He still did. In fact, Alice had watched a few with him. It was kind of a kinky activity they shared. He realized that he didn't watch as much, though.

"I guess I don't watch nearly as much," he said.

"And how does that make you feel?"

"I feel a lot better about it. It doesn't seem like such a terrible thing anymore."

Connie smiled. "that's a lot of progress. You should be proud."

"Thanks," Nelson said. "I really think I'm doing much better with everything.

Connie removed her glasses and eyed Nelson. She looked him up and down for a moment, a pleasant smile on her face.

"Well, you certainly seem to be struggling less," she said. "I guess there's not really any more need for our appointments then."

Nelson frowned. He had really enjoyed meeting with Connie. It was a sad prospect to cut ties with someone he had confided in.

Connie stood from her desk and pulled her pitch-black hair out of its pony-tail, letting it fall to her shoulders. With her hair down, she was stunning. Had her top shirt button been undone this entire time? Nelson knew he shouldn't be looking, but it was hard not to notice a beautiful woman.

She walked around to the back of her desk and pulled out a sticky note. She scribbled something across it and held it out to Nelson.

"What's this?" he asked.

"My personal cell," she replied. "I don't give this out often, but you've been one of my favorite patients. And, since we won't be meeting in a professional capacity, I'd like to keep in touch with you. Just to see how you're doing."

"You're allowed do that?"

"When you're not my client, I can do anything I like." The comment seemed heavy with implication. He looked up and down her figure. Black hair, dark ebony skin, and curvy bust and hips. The professional outfit seemed to take on a less than professional appearance.

"Well," Nelson said carefully, "I guess I could introduce you to Alice. I think you two would get along really well together."

The corner of Connie's mouth stretched up in half a grin. "I'd like that. I could finally put a face to the name and get acquainted."

The conversation paused. With her head tilted slightly forward, Connie's eyes stared at him. There was something behind them, hinting.

"I'll call you then," Nelson spoke finally, "after I talk to her. Are you free for dinner this Saturday?"

Connie stepped up a little closer. "Sure. Dessert will be on me. I make one hell of a cream filled chocolate cake." The 'k' sound lingered for a moment as Connie's mouth hung slightly open.

"Sounds delicious," Nelson said. "Alice likes all kinds of stuff."

"It's a date." Connie didn't break eye contact. They lingered there for a moment before Nelson walked toward the door.

As he left the building he pulled his phone from his pocket to call Alice. Another weekend, another adventure. This he could get used to.

THE END