Submitted and Owned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I replaced our weekly outing to nice restaurants and dancing clubs, showing my trophy wife to all, dressed very provocatively but yet elegantly, she would attract the men wherever I bring her out like Bees to a flower. Took her to dancing clubs and I would just sit at the table drinking my beer and would see men watching her and coming to ask if they could dance with her, I have set a code with my wife, if I approve the man I would nod my head; then she would accept and go with him to dance, but if I didn't then she would say that she is discussing important matter with her husband and thank the guy. So basically when I approve the guy claiming that I have an injured knee as an excuse for not dancing with my wife, she will stay with each guy about twenty minutes or three songs and then she is brought back to me by the men. She would be all flustered and her eyes all scintillating with her nipples erect trying to push through the thin material. When I ask her if she had fun, she would giggle and tells me that the guys were humping her on the dance floor and that sometimes they would kiss her and she would feel their cocks growing hard against her belly. She realized how she affects men and how they get aroused around her, and when I asked her if she comes when they do this to her, she would nod her head embarrassed and tells me that she is still very wet.

After few more months had passed during which time I changed what we were watching to mainly interracial and specifically black with Asian women and I also switched our clubbing to mostly black clubs. I wanted her to witness firsthand the difference in the behavior and demeanor between white men and black men, I would dress her the same way, short sexy skirts or a sexy dress that would emphasize her gorgeous body, hair in Pony tail, sometimes with stockings and sometimes without; just her bare skin and as it is the rules set for her; NO panties or bra. I would pick a table with open view to the dance floor and when I enter I would limp a bit as if I had an injured leg or knee and order a beer for me and a salted Margaritas for my wife which makes her a bit tipsy while not drunk.

Needless to say, the moment we enter we are noticed as although the majority of women are white, Asian or Latinas the white men are extremely few...Mostly black men everywhere and my limping didn't go unnoticed either which indicated that I won't be dancing with the sexy woman I have with me. As soon as our drinks arrived a thin tall ugly man approached the table and asked my wife if she would like to dance, I didn't say a thing and that was enough indication for my sub to refuse the guy saying 'Sorry but I am not in the mood now; thanks though'. The guy left and I told my wife whoever comes next do the same if it happens within the next few minutes so we won't be offending the first guy by accepting to dance with another few minutes later.

And as expected a second guy came along and my hot wife did as I instructed her, we watched the dance floor and my wife was flabbergasted watching white and Asian women in the arms of huge black men hugging and rubbing their bodies or the men's hand on their asses or inside their cleavage playing with their tits, her eyes almost fell out of their sockets when she saw a white women sandwiched between two black men with her blouse completely unbuttoned and her tits are being sucked by one while the guy behind her had her short skirt up and was fucking her on the dance floor. I asked her if she was OK or she would like to leave the club; she didn't answer me as totally taken with what was happening in front of her eyes...this was not a DVD porn; it is live and I know that she started to think that all the stories she heard from her work mates and other women about black men were all true after all... What she was watching fitted right in her sexual preference; the prowess of the black men...The clear dominant demeanor and lack of consideration to their women... The submissiveness of the women to their black partner was so obvious and I knew she was all burned in her mind.

When finally she got out of her stupor I asked her again and she vehemently said "No; we stay I like it here and I want to see what happens"; so I ordered another beer for me.

When the waiter came with my drink he also had a refill for my wife and when I looked up to him he turned his head and nodded pointing to a guy at the bar. He was a tall and well build guy wearing an expensive casual silk shirt and a dark dressy pant, from where we were he looked quite handsome and much lighter complexion than most of the men in the club. I thanked the waiter and told my wife to raise her new drink and nod to the man at the counter explaining to her the meaning of the gesture; i.e. "Thank you and welcome".

Fair enough couple of minutes later he came over and said "Hi...I am James and I couldn't resist you guys...a beautiful couple"; I mean this was a bit off as anybody could see the huge difference in our age (29 years to be precise) but it was nice though and polite so I asked him if he was alone and he said he was. So I asked him to join us if he wants, he sat next to my wife on the half circle bench so she was between the two of us and we introduced ourselves, he asked if we were a married couple and I said yes.

Fifteen minutes of mundane talk and drinking, he told us that his fair color skin is because of several generations of race mixing on the Island of Barbados, and that his ancestors were blacks from the African continent but intermarriages with white resulted in what we see now, his eyes were green with washed closely curled hair, he was really a very handsome man and we could see his strong chest from the open shirt.

James was only 35 years of age almost the same as my hot wife but much taller standing at 6'4" and 220 pounds of firm muscles. Then he asked me if my limp is the reason why I am not dancing with my wife; the most beautiful woman in the club and as far as he is concerned the most beautiful and sexy woman he ever seen so far! Yuko turned red from his compliments and I thanked him while confirming his assessment. He asked me if he could then take my hot wife to dance, I liked the man...And I knew that she liked him too and hooked by his elegance and manners; he was polite and handsome so I nodded to Yuko and asked her if she would like to dance with James, having nodded to her she knew that I am OK; so she extended her hand to him and he moved out from behind the table to let her out and led her to the dance floor holding her hand; something about James that hit a cord in me; contrary to most men he didn't wait for a slow dance to ask her, the song was a Hip Hop tune and quite fast. He was a patient man; a confident man and I liked that very much in him.

They danced moving around the floor, he was a good dancer and when the fast series ended another slow series of four romantic songs began; I didn't expect him to bring my wife back as yet, so he took her in his arms but left some space between their bodies; that was another thing about James, he took his time and very smooth operator. They were talking to each other very close to ears due to the noises, so he would whisper something in her ear and she would laugh or shook her head or whisper in his ear an answer.

This went on until the second song started and I noticed that his hands now were resting on the small of her back just at the start of her cheek's globe and she had her arms locked around his powerful neck with no more space left between their bodies as she had to stands on her toe to reach him, her breasts were smashed against his powerful torso and their dancing turned to a standstill with only their bodies swaying and rotating very slowly.

I knew that James was rubbing his hardened cock against her bare pussy under the thin material of the short dress and he must have felt her nipples against his chest since she was bra-less. James's hands went further south and were now on her ass cheeks, I could see he was squeezing her fantastic cheeks while exerting pressure with his powerful hands smashing her loins against his crotch. By then Yuko had her head resting on his bared chest while he was nibbling on her ear lobe and placing small kisses all around her exposed neck.

I knew then my wife was gone and she must have cum already several times from the way she looked. By the time the fourth and the last slow song in the series came James had one hand between their bodies and he was fingering my wife's soaked cunt bringing her to another orgasm making her moan so loud that I heard it clearly as well as couple other people around me. James had to support my hot wife coming back to the table; her legs wobbly and unable to carry herself after several orgasms with her face flustered...A face of a woman who just came several times!

When she was in front of me I saw the front of her skirt at her crotch all soaked with her juices and her nipples were exposed as James by supporting her coming back from the dance floor couple of buttons on her blouse opened exposing her beautiful tits and the huge nipples. She looked at me and was about to mimic "I am sorry" I shook my head and I smiled at her letting her know that I am OK with it all.

Once we were all seated again Yuko thanked James for the dance and then she told me that he asked if he could have her phone number and she refused telling him that she was owned by me. James confirmed what Yuko said and I told him that it was true that she is my property in spite the fact that she is my wife, but I would be happy to give him my number...who knows may be one day we get to meet again. We laughed and talked about his Island and he extended an invitation to us to visit and stay at his house, I accepted the invitation and told him that he would be welcome to use our guest bedroom the next time he visits. Then he took my wife again to the dance floor for another half hour and again he had to support her back as she had been Cumming several times from the rubbing of his huge hard cock against her cunt over the thin skirt, he kneaded her nipples, kissed her on the lips and with open mouth with tongues dueling each other, liking and kissing all the area around her neck, he did not try to lead her far away from where I was allowing me to watch them together.

James' hands went under the helm of her short skirt when the dance floor got all dark and played with her ass and fingered her wet pussy to a thundering orgasm; my wife was oblivious to anything else other than what she was feeling and she did groan and moan loud enough for the people around her to know what was being done to her.

The last hour we all sat talking and James said he wish he could meet someone half of what Yuko is and that I was a very lucky owner of such a beautiful and highly sexual woman. I told him that he was the first black man my wife ever met socially and as close and personal; never had any interaction with black men before; he was surprised and I thought this would be a good occasion having witnessed how Yuko reacted to all the happenings to night and her acceptance.

So I told James that my wife had a very good time with him and he satisfied her several times in public in more ways than I could mention; another first for her and as such I wouldn't want him to go back to his hotel room with "Blue balls" and size the chemistry between them to let my hot wife see for the first time in her life a real black cock and touch it; and since most patrons left already the club I will ask the waitress not to bother us for the next thirty minutes with a tip of one hundred dollars and keep the curtain of the booth closed. My wife will release the pressure for you with her hand and mouth; James had a huge smile on his face and asked me if he could eat her before she does him; I accepted and told him to go ahead as we have only thirty minutes.

James placed my wife on top of the table facing the wall and he sat in front of her, he opened her blouse all the way and he sucked on her nipples, that was all what my wife needed to start Cumming again, she held his head pressed against her chest and James kept switching from one breast to the other sucking and biting one nipple while pinching and kneading the other nipple; my wife couldn't muffle her orgasms and she was squealing and whimpering with her orgasm, her juices pouring to the table cloth under her ass, this went on for ten minutes and then he pushed her to lie back on the table and placed her legs on the edge of the back of the bench exposing her open and swollen cunt oozing cum, James dove and licked and sucked my wife's clit entirely into his hungry mouth with his finger rubbing her folds and penetrating her cunt rubbing the inner walls of her mound in search of her G spot, when he found it and began tapping and rubbing it she exploded in one of the most powerful orgasm I ever witnessed; she held his head buried in her loins and saying "Yes James...eat my pussy...fuck me with your thick fingers...Oh God I love it." James made her cum so much that she almost passed out and at this point I told James to stop otherwise he will miss on his release.

Couple of minutes for my wife to regain her lucidity and she switched places with James, so he was sitting with his pants down and my wife sat on the bench waiting for James 's cock to appear and when it did my wife's mouth dropped and her eyes almost popped out as she saw James huge cock all hard twitching and pulsating in front of her mouth, he was quite big at 9 inches and of a good girth, my wife was in total owe as she never saw a cock of that size...and black cock to that matter, she turned to me and said "Master it is true then what I heard and those movies are also real...Oh my God". I ordered her to start pleasing James as we do not have much time left, James was playing with her nipples and I told him to ease a bit otherwise she will keep Cumming and he will not get off.

Surely enough and reluctantly he stopped playing with her nipples and Yuko began to masturbate him and followed my teaching about how to please a man's cock, she couldn't take much of his cock into her mouth but she licked the shaft and the head, played with his balls until finally James let out a guttural groan and started Cumming over her hands with some shooting into her breasts, he came a lot.

After she cleaned up we paid the waitress and we left the club together and dropped James ay his hotel, he kissed my wife and thanked her with a promise to visit each other's sometime soon. After we dropped James I asked her if she enjoyed herself.

"Yes master very much thank you...You are not angry with me master?" she said

"On the contrary my slut; I am very proud of you and you did not embarrass the master" I answered back.

"I would have never believed what my friend Cindy; the Vietnamese woman or those videos we have been watching Master if I did not see James' cock with my own eyes and I held it in my hand. I always thought that it was all fake in the movies with these Asian little women taking those huge cock in their pussy and in the ass or take it all inside their mouth... Gosh how...why? Why they are so big and so much thicker than you master or those men in the white movies?" she wondered but started to change her beliefs and to believe everything her Vietnamese friend told her about her and her black boy friend.

"Baby at the beginning we were all black but then we changed our color over thousands of years of evolution and demographic changes and our physic also changed while the black kept their gene almost intact, that is why they are bigger in everything including their cock and their balls." I explained.

"Oh I see...James really liked me Master and one time he whispered to me that he is dying to fuck me and I got excited from what he said, he was really nice and made me cum a lot" Yuko admitted.

"So now you see when James ate your pussy and you came so much how he swallowed all your cum? He didn't spit it out! He loved it and he wanted to eat you more if I didn't stop him because of the time...how would you have felt if he spitted your cum after he ate you? Would you have been happy?" I asked her to get her thinking of what I have been telling her about swallowing my cum.

"Eh...I think I would have been disappointed or insulted I guess...I see your point master, I will try my best just give some more time." She retorted.

At this point I told her that is good enough for me and I encouraged her to continue watching the professional black market videos I bought for her about how to suck cocks and how to deep throat and similar video of interracial, real serious BDSM videos not the Vanilla type mass produced video available on the market. She promised to do so. When we got home and truthful to her training she dropped her blouse and removed her skirt and went on her knees naked to suck my dick as she does every day when I come home, I let her suck me enough to get me hard and then she turned around and positioned herself in the doggy style on the thick carpet and I fucked her deep, I did not last long as expected after all the visual stimulation I had tonight.

For the remainder of the summer we picked two of the black clubs and we kept going every weekend alternating between the two, we became a fixture in those two clubs, the black studs would be waiting for our arrival and I have made some changes in the way we pick her dance partner for the night giving my wife the choice to choose the one she likes by asking me if it is OK to dance with him when he asks her to dance, if she doesn't say anything then I would tell the man maybe some other time.

She will dance with few men and they will grope her and feel her, finger fuck her and suck her tits, basically everything that James has done to her short of eating her pussy or she to masturbate them to completion, however they would make her hold their cocks while dancing. My wife grew accustomed to be around and with black men and understood their demeanor and the way the treat women. She was comfortable having them around and not anymore apprehensive.

One night we were home talking about her progress in sucking and I did some remarks about her considering giving up her ass pointing to her that if she was owned by somebody else than me; she would have lost its virginity the first night if not then the second for sure and that I am really frustrated with her. I left her in the living room and I went out in the garden to cool off a bit.

The next day after coming back from work and we've just finished dinner while she is in the nude as it has been the norm for the past two and half years she told me that she had a talk during lunch break with her close friend Cindy the Vietnamese woman who is dating a black man. She said that she told her that she has been watching some IR videos and she is in disbelief about scenes where a small Asian woman taking a huge black cock down her throat, her ass and in her tiny cunt. She told Cindy that it must be some kind of trick they use although she; my wife know that black men are big.

Cindy just blew up laughing hysterically at her assumption and told my wife "No honey...you are so naïve; there is no trick or set up, it is all real and I will tell you this because you are my friend, Jason my boy friend is 6'2" and his cock is ten inches and as thick as your forearm and he fucks my pussy almost every night and I take it all inside me and I beg for more if he can give me...so sweetie it is all real, and I always crave his black big cock."

"But how can he put such girth inside you and do you also take it in your mouth?" she asked her friend still doubting her.

"I learned to take Jason's cock entirely in my throat and I even make him cum while he is lodged inside my throat, but is take training and time to be able to do that...and let me tell you the feeling of his warm cum shooting straight down my throat to my belly makes me cum" Cindy told my wife who still not believing the little woman.