Submitted and Owned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes what slut? Yes what?" Shawn said in response to her reaction.

"Yes Master please...I love it... please Master"

"What do you want me to do slut?"

"Make me cum master please...I need to cum"

"Not yet slut...You don't cum until I give you permission to cum...understood whore?"

She almost screamed with frustration begging him to make her cum; I could see now our sofa cushion under her ass completely drenched from her continuous flow of juices, her legs trembling and her abdomen rolling, she brought one hand to her left nipple and she tried to tweak it and pinching it, but Shawn would not allow her and he slapped her other breast making her scream.

My wife was far beyond being horny or aroused; she needed to be fucked and cum hard, so when Shawn placed his head between her opened legs and touched her engorged clit with his middle finger, she squealed again and pushed her lower body up in an attempt to take more from his finger and exploded in an overwhelming orgasm with her legs still spread unable to close them having Shawn sitting between them, she moaned and groaned with her juices gushing out like a stream from her over heated cunt.

Shawn allowed her few minutes to calm down but without releasing her clit, and then he inserted one finger deep inside her cunt all the way and then looked at me saying, "I see what you meant by being tight...she is super tight but she will take my cock and she will get used to it and love it" he kept finger fucking her while at the same time eating her cunt with his flat large tongue driving her nuts with pleasure. He worked mercilessly on her clit for almost 30 minutes bringing her to heights of arousal she never reached before, she was moaning continuously and moving her head from side to side while she had one nipple in her hand kneading furiously and pulling it up and away as if she wanted to tear it from her body, her moans and groans drove me crazy with arousal too, my cock was harder than I could remember; watching what Shawn was doing to my wife was incredible and I started to believe that he would after all be able to fuck her with his huge cock.

Yuko was totally oblivious to anything other than her own pleasure and she was Cumming in wave after wave just from what Shawn was doing to her, by now he had three of his fingers buried inside her cunt moving them in and out in a rotating manner widening her cunt and I think trying to hit her G spot I could see that he managed so far to stretch her tight cunt more than I ever managed to do even with the use of a larger dildo than my cock.

Shawn was now going for a fourth finger shaped in a fist with the thumb bend inside the palm of his hand which is still a huge fist! He was covered with her juices and so far he did not need to use any lubricant, my wife was constantly lubricating him with her natural juices and Cumming continuously, her moans and groans became intermittent and more of whining but her head did not stop swaying from one side to the other and her fingers on her left nipple seemed to be clamped even harder on her tormented nipple. Shawn kept moving his fist in a rotating manner going a bit deeper each time, when he would stop licking her cunt he would talk to her without stopping his fist fucking of her cunt asking her what she wanted.

"Fuck me ...fuck me please, I want you to fuck me...I need to be fucked now please master" She whimpered in response, and he would repeat the question again to her only to get the same whimpering answer "Fuck me...I am your slut master...but please fuck me, take me now I need to be fucked I beg you master". Shawn then asked me to pass him a small pouch that he brought with him and asked how much drinks my wife had so far? So I told him that she only had one Margaritas; he told me to open the pouch and to retrieve a small plastic container and take out one pill, when I did that he told me to get also the special lubricant inside the pouch and to bring some water for my wife and give her the pill.

I asked him about the pill informing him that she never did drug and she can't get pregnant either, so he told me not to worry as this is safe and not for pregnancy, it will only take out any inhibitions she may still have and make her lose all control, something like 'Rape Pill' I gave my wife the pill while Shawn removed her hand from her tormented left nipple and began to suck and lick her nipples moving from one to the other without stopping his right hand fisting her cunt going slowly but surely deeper inside her cunt, her moaning intensified after he started to suck and bite her huge nipples and she started to cum again big time and in waves begging to be fucked, wanting to feel his cock inside her.

Shawn looked at me with a smirk on his face as if he was saying 'You see I told you...she will be begging for my cock' and he went to work again on her tits. His hand was almost up to the last knuckle inside her stretched cunt, it has been now an hour since he started working on her and my wife must have had at least two dozen orgasms, she was sweating; her body trembling; her groin and cunt completely messed up with her juices. At this point Shawn took the lubricant and poured a good amount on his hand covering it with a generous layer up to his wrist and started again his fisting of my wife's cunt going gradually deeper and stretching her to take his monster cock.

For a moment I thought that Yuko has passed out as I couldn't hear her moaning or groaning, just the swaying of her head and the rambling of her abdomen. Shawn did not stop his attack on her breasts, making sure to keep her totally at his mercy and horny; meanwhile the effect of the drug started to show its affect on her and she began to meet Shawn's fist by pushing forward meeting his inward thrust impaling herself on the invading fist, I realized at that moment that he will succeed to fuck my wife as she has lost all control and inhibitions; oblivion of what she is doing and what is being done to her, she just welcomed anything that would give her pleasure.

And then I heard her scream loudly and it sounded like an injured animal, I saw that Shawn had managed to have his fist inside my wife's tight cunt to his wrist and was rotating his hand with his fist clinched inside her to widen her enough to take his massive cock head. Yuko started to cum like never before, she kept pushing her pelvis up to meet his fist turning inside her belly as if she wanted more of his arm to penetrate her. I was speechless and there was nothing that I could say or do other than watch and enjoy her Cumming as I knew I would never be able to bring her to such heights of pleasure.

Shawn taking the hint from my wife's movement pushed the coffee table on which she had her legs spread and bent to be closer to her and he made her straighten her legs on the table while keeping them wide spread and then he adjusted his position and added some more lubricant on his forearm and some in her over stretched cunt's opening and began to give her what she was asking for...more of his arm, he pushed more of his arm inside her cunt continuing the rotation with the closed fist and I could see all this movement under her abdomen, like an Anaconda entering her belly; the ripple of her abdomen and she went completely berserk screaming to Shawn "Give me more...open me up and take me...I am your whore and I love it" I didn't believe what I was hearing or believing the transformation of my submissive hot wife.

Then with his arm inside her almost to his elbow still moving in rotation he told me to close the lights and lit the aromatic scent he asked me to buy and play the new age CD that he brought with him. The atmosphere was out of this world with the hypnotizing music playing, and the soft lights of the burning candles. My wife cunt was by now permanently stretched and agape but Shawn kept working his fist inside her driving her crazy, Yuko by now realized that the man using her in that manner was a big man and the feeling of his cock against her told her that it was very big, but nothing like the actual visualization of the matter...seeing is believing as they say, and keeping her blindfolded enhances her sensations and adds mystery to the whole thing.

Shawn then told me to push the large table a way, I pulled it back and he stood up and then told my wife to remove the Camisole from around her waist, he wanted her only with her stockings and high heels along with the blindfold, I asked him how long the effect of the pill would lasts, and he said it would take on average 4 hours depending on the person's weight so with my wife's 115 pounds it will easily take about 5 hours. He told me not to worry there is plenty of time and she is by now completely in a world of her own with all her sensors heightened.

"Slut, go on your knees and face the back of the Sofa with your legs apart and your ass high up...Now" He commanded my wife and she obeyed immediately hoping that he would fuck her at last.

He stood behind her and I could see her cunt hugely opened and her juices as a result were flowing faster out of her cunt and onto the floor, Shawn grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled hard opening them wide and looked at her upturned puckered anus and he gave her cheek a strong slap with his hand resounding inside the entire room and turning it red, she let out a loud moan and said, "Yes ...Yes more please master, I love it...spank me again please"

"What would you do if I do slut"

"Anything master, I will do anything and everything you demand...I promise"

"Would you take my black cock up you tight ass slut?"

Yuko hesitated just for few seconds and said "Yes I will take your black big cock up my ass master"

"Would you swallow my cum whore? Never to spit any cum?"

"Yes master I will swallow your cum and never to waste any, please fuck me...spank me... I am your slut now."

I couldn't believe what was happening, Shawn's plan worked perfectly, he wanted to own my wife's body and her will and he succeeded beautifully, my wife never wanted to let me fuck her in the ass or swallow my cum, and yet here she is willing to give him everything he wants without even seeing him yet. Shawn placed his left hand on her pussy with a finger pressing on her clit to keep her excited and with one or two fingers going inside her soaping cunt to keep her on edge while with his tongue licking her anus and putting some pressure from one finger drawing from her loud appreciation, he was dragging his tongue flat from her ass hole alongside her entire slit to her clit and back stopping a while to tongue fuck her cunt, my wife was in a different world of pure ecstasy, moaning and groaning and encouraging him to do more to her.

He worked on her brown star for a long while managing to have two of his fingers buried inside her virgin ass moving them around and opening and closing them inside her bowels, this made her to start appreciating the feeling and began to push against his hand to get more inside her ass, I watched him inserting a third thick finger inside her ass while continuing his work on her cunt with his left hand, he kept her highly aroused and excited Cumming in small ways but not letting her have the main powerful orgasm that would satiated her sexual need. My wife had submitted to him entirely and I knew that by the time he gets to feed her his mammoth cock she will be his to have any time he wants.

The next thing he did was to make her stand up and then he placed his large hands under her gorgeous ass and lifted her up telling her to wrap her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, my wife immediately did as he ordered and she was now hanging on to him with him supporting her with his hands under her full firm ass. He began to sway slowly to the music and lifting her up with his cock squeezed between their bodies, in fact his shaft was rubbing my wife's swollen and engorged wide open lips every time she goes down and up while his cock was touching every part of her vagina including her erect clit making her cum again and again.

My slut hot wife was delirious with the pleasure she was getting from his cock and he chose to talk to her loud enough for me to hear although my wife's head was resting on his shoulder and heard him saying to her:

"Who you belong to slut?"

"To you master, I belong to you"

"Who own your cunt, mouth and ass slut?"

"You my master...you own me all master, I belong to you"

"Do you want me to fuck your cunt and possess you tonight?"

"Oh Yes master...YES please fuck me now I need it so much"

"Will you do anything I command you...no matter what I demand?"

"I will do everything for you...will obey you in everything but please fuck me"

"Next week be ready for me to take your ass and make it mine...would you like that?"

"I am all yours and my ass is yours master, I will prepare myself for you master"

"I will leave you a list of things to do and my rules...You must follow all of them"

"Yes master...I will do as you say and will obey all your instructions...please fuck me now I need your cock inside my pussy please"

"You will follow only my demands not anyone else...understood slut?"

'Yes I understand master"

Her voice was stagnating coming out filled with desires as all the time he was giving his demands to her; she had her overheated...over stimulated cunt rubbing against his massive meaty shaft driving her crazy in her wanton. To make things even more so; he had his middle finger buried in her virgin ass while he walked around still carrying my wife almost impaled on his cock back to the Sofa and positioned her doggy and asked her:

"Do you want to be flogged slut?"

"Yes Pleaaaaase Master anything you want just do me please". Her answer came swiftly but in a ragged and shallow way.

That was all he needed as he grabbed one of the leather floggers lying on the coffee table and he began flogging her ass and her small back turning them into a deep shade of red, the heat run through her groin and her entire body and she started to cum profusely and moaning loudly asking for more, the cushion below her was soaked.

After he flogged her about three dozen times, Shawn carried her again and headed to our bedroom with its super California King bed, he placed her on her back with her ass at the edge of the mattress and told me to pass him the lubricant; when I did he was again eating her cunt with his fist pumping her cunt preparing her for his incredible cock. He poured a copious amount of lubricant on his fist and thrust into her squashy cunt in one screw motion all the way beyond his wrist with my wife squealing with pleasure and pain ...I guess.

He fucked her like that for couple of minutes with her groans and moans getting louder and louder with me watching not believing how she was submitting to every single demand she was given. He pulled me out of my reverie telling me to sit behind my wife's head on the bed and to hold her legs at the ankles and to pull them back as far as they will go while keeping them spread to the limit.

When I did as he asked I saw her cunt opening further and I knew that in this position he will fuck her and will go very deep inside her body. Shawn with his cock now entirely covered with the lube holding his massive cock in his left hand while his right worked on her swollen clit to keep her mind off of what is about to happen; he started to push the cock head inside her stretched pussy, the moment the head was half way between her folds my wife let out a long loud sigh and begged for his cock, he kept pushing slowly with short push until his cock head popped finally inside my wife's cunt and he stopped, his fingers never ceased rubbing her clit and with his left hand now free he started to knead and pinch her hard nipples making her whimpers and moan louder. My wife eyes rolled back and I saw how much Shawn's cock have stretched her tight pussy but still tight fit beyond the entrance of her pussy, his thick shaft within her swollen and engorged cunt lips will still face some resistance from her cunt walls going deeper into her belly.

Shawn set a slow rhythm fucking her and began to feed her one inch at a time, pushing in and then pulling out a bit which made her whimpers and gasping begging him not to pull it out. He kept doing this and gradually his cock was disappearing gradually deeper inside her driving her totally nuts with overwhelming sensations and pleasure, every time he pushed in she would cum and moan, I watched her abdomen bulging and rippled like a small Tsunami, his girth was pushing her abdomen up and I could see the shape of his monster cock going deeper inside my wife's belly.

Yuko was living moments of complete ecstasy and unparalleled sexual pleasure, she was riding massive waves of orgasms; her mouth was dry and her breathing shallow and intermittent as if she was unable to breathe, then she grabbed Shawn's cock and she tried to feed herself more of it, he had already about nine inches inside her and only two or three inches left out, however I was told later by Shawn that my guessing of the size of his mighty cock was short one inch; he was actually a whopping 11 1/2 inches! By now Shawn was fucking her with faster pace and stronger pounding, her legs were trembling in my hands and shooting up and she was begging him to give her more of his cock...I couldn't fathom how she has changed so much in just few hours, she was almost crying and begging for more of his cock; and he obliged her by thrusting hard giving her all his cock until his pubic bone was smashing against her mound, my hot slut wife finally had the entire length; over a foot long massive cock all the way inside her cunt and she squealed and wailed like an injured animal, her entire body shaking; her toes curled; her eyes turned all white as they rolled and she was short of breathe with her mid section arched and rose as if trying to get even more...there was none left to give; she had all inside her cunt!

Yuko's first black cock fuck was beyond anything I could have anticipated or believed possible, and I knew that she was hooked to black cocks and that was exactly what I was planning from the start acknowledging my inability to keep her sexually satisfied with all the handicaps I had; 33 years older than her, her Nymph condition and her extreme high libido. Only black men could give her what I am unable to provide her with.

(Shawn told me later that big size run in his family as although he has 11"+ cock; his three years older brother Malcolm has a whopping 13" cock and as thick as his).

Shawn looked at me with a knowing smile as if telling me 'You see, I told her she will take it all and even ask for more' I did not say a thing and just nodded as a response accepting the fact that he was right and I knew that next Monday he will take my wife's virgin ass the same way he took her tight cunt today.

My wife was on a Roller Coaster of mind shuddering orgasms and it seemed as it will never stop, her legs trembling and pushing up toward the ceiling, her nose flaring, her breath cascading and still begging for more fucking! Shawn was by now pounding her with all his might stretching permanently her cunt walls and claiming it for himself, his huge balls slamming hard against her ass with each powerful thrust.

Then he reached and took the blindfold off from my wife's eyes and she recognized Shawn; she let out a very loud shriek and said, "Oh my god...it is you Shawn...I love it so much...I always knew that you wanted me...I could see the way you looked at me every time I came to the club and now you have me and I belong to you" she pulled his face to hers and she kissed him passionately with open mouth, soon both were dueling with their tongues while Shawn continued to fuck her, I could still hear the muffled moans while they were kissing and the squashing sound of her juices with every thrust from her new Master.